PDA

View Full Version : Period whilst breastfeeding, girlsway

Sagirl1
July 24th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Hello, I am five and half months post partum from my ds2 , I exclusively breastfeed but I believe my milk may be reducing, I had bleeding for the first time few days ago very lightly ( started of as brown and then red) for few days with light period symptoms. I did have a bored around 6 weeks pp but I put that down to the pp bleed that happens often. Just wondering is this sounds like a period or not? If so does that make me extra fertile and more prone to boy or just one of those things. Thanks so much

atomic sagebrush
July 24th, 2018, 04:16 PM
I suspect that it wasn't a true period but a breakthrough bleed, but this may mean that your fertility is returning little by little and that you may gear up for a true ovulation/AF soon.

You cannot tell if you're prone for a boy on this basis. I do not mention that to people for you guys to then try to apply that to your body and your sway. I mention that only to explain how it is that some people can still get boys within one year of having a baby. There are still plenty of people who would get girls in that scenario and you can't tell either way what gender you are "set" for.