PDA

View Full Version : zanacal's 13 week scan

zanacal
November 17th, 2011, 10:13 AM
Well ladies, I really feel like it's a boy. Its head looks like my others and I just got a feeling. During the scan I didn't see any really obvious nub (and I was glued to that area!) but I have photos and I think there may be. In the best quality photo the spine is very curved but there was a tiny photo in the corner of another photo where the spine looked straight so I've zoomed in with my camera and then lightened it - but I'm afraid neither are very clear! The third photo is just for fun - he/she was waving at us!!

ETA : I'm putting the clearer versions of the pictures in, in case anyone new should want to take a guess!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P10204962.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P1020483.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P1020482.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P1020489.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P1020495.jpg

nuthinbutpink
November 17th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Well, IF that is the nub in the first pic, and I really cannot tell if it is, it looks more girl than boy to me. The one at the bottom(the waving one) the pic in the corner looks like there may be more of an angled nub so I'm not sure. No potty shot at 13 weeks then? I don't know about the skull theory so I cannot comment on that with any accuracy.

Out of the Blue
November 17th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Zan, I really can't see a nub at all. I see the white thing in both top pictures but I'm not convinced it's the nub and even if it is, it's unclear. I'm just going to have to go w/my gut on this one...I vote
:babyf:

You're little diva is just waiting to make her grand entrance a bit later, lol! One thing I know for sure is that you're getting the sweet soul you are meant to get!

Zivic-Bubac
November 17th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Oh Zani, I'm so excited for you! :cheer: I hope it's your precious :XX: you're cooking in there! :cheer:

purplepoet20
November 17th, 2011, 10:47 AM
I don't want to get anyone excited or get your hopes up... but I "feel" its a girl!

Mochagirl
November 17th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Well, now that I've seen the pics and seen others reactions (and after my huge long email on the November Chit Chat thread), it looks like it still could be a girl. I'll be praying for you, Z!

ELP
November 17th, 2011, 10:51 AM
Woohoo Zana!!!! Right! To business lol:bigsmile: The top pic I don't think is showing any or enough nub to guess off of, but that pointy head would firmly get a girl guess off of me:agree: Pic 2, again I don't think anything there is nub, more leg bone:agree: And pic 3, soft rounded head, again I would lean gilr off of this one, I do hope it is your lady for you, if not just gorgeous and healthy, best of luck xxxxxx

Flava
November 17th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Pic are not clear and i don't think there is a good nub to see. but the head sure look girlie so i guess :DD:!
Very cute baby !!!!

DoulaMama
November 17th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I'm feeling Girl, too :) the top pic is the only one that I would hazard a guess from as the other two I'm thinking that the bottom of the torso isn't fully showing. The top pic looks in line with the spine and the pointy little forehead looks girlie to me!! I've got that "girlie" feeling, like PP:) you'll know for sure in how many weeks???

zanacal
November 17th, 2011, 11:00 AM
I forgot to say we have a gender scan booked for 17th December - so one month until we find out for sure. Right now I wish I'd never heard of a flipping nub because I'm crying my eyes out and I don't even know for sure! I'm also surprised at myself because I thought I wouldn't feel upset to hear boy. Apparently I do! Thank you for being gentle with me, you're all so lovely :D

ELP - I really don't get the head thing! Where is it pointy - and soft and rounded is girl too?! Confused!!

DoulaMama
November 17th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Pointy in the middle of the forehead instead of round, protruding at the top like the boy:)

Another princess
November 17th, 2011, 11:17 AM
There's definitely no gender clues in those scan pics so please don't b upset. Am praying that u hear girl at your next scan. Hugs x

zanacal
November 17th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Thank you. I'm going to concentrate on how lucky I am that the baby was so cute (he/she was opening and closing its mouth - it'll be a chatterbox like me!) and try not to obsess about it for the next 4 weeks. We didn't know before today and we don't know now so we'll just have to wait!

DoulaMama
November 17th, 2011, 11:25 AM
I just went and did some comparing on obvious nubs here, and now I change my mind about the first pic. I truly don't think that's the nub. Like others have mentioned, I don't think you can see it in ANY of the pics.

I'm so thrilled that everything looked good today, Zan:) I was thinking about you everytime I went to the bathroom!!LOL! xoxo

ELP
November 17th, 2011, 11:29 AM
ELP - I really don't get the head thing! Where is it pointy - and soft and rounded is girl too?! Confused!!
To me yes lol!! When I look for a boy forehead I look for a nice clear 'caveman' brow, which looks like a ski slope from the eyebrow to the top of the head. Also boys foreheads can just look flat. I nice point like your top pic would warrant a girl guess from me:agree: And even the slightly softer rounded, semi circle fore head would warrant a girl lean:) But!! Disclosure lol, foreheads aren't the most accurate of things, like nubs it depends on the angle they are pictured at, but for you my £1 would be on pink:twocents:!! I'll attach the pic that I guess from:agree: You can see the 'caveman' brow on a male. If you look at a womans forehead irl you may see it as 2 seperate bumps from the frontal lobes (I think lol) sometimes if we're lucky these are showing as the rounded forehead on a girl:)

nuthinbutpink
November 17th, 2011, 11:33 AM
Well, the head in the first looks like a girl.

DoulaMama
November 17th, 2011, 11:44 AM
I find many boy skulls have more of the "top heavy" look than the girls:)

Hobbermittens
November 17th, 2011, 12:03 PM
What a cute baby, Z! I don't know anything about nubs or skulls, but just wanted to pop in and say congrats on a healthy baby. :)

queen-of-harts
November 17th, 2011, 12:49 PM
Fingers crossed for you that this is your girl!

princesssarah34
November 17th, 2011, 01:14 PM
I have no idea Z!!! But I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Glittergirl
November 17th, 2011, 01:28 PM
I don't see a nub either....if that first one was a nub I would guess girl cause it's pretty flat, but not sure that's what that is. Hoping it's your girl....I'm happy your scan went well!!!!

rainbowflower
November 17th, 2011, 01:31 PM
if I had to guess I'd say girl but it's really not that clear... when is your gender scan?

Inglewood
November 17th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Z, what cute scan pics!! I agree the first pic looks like a girly nub!! Can't wait to hear you news in 4wks, not long and everything X for a Pink beanie. I find out on 13th Dec FX babies co-operate!! Expecting 'boys'...not sure how to take it as it's the twin consultant scanning me, but will just see how it goes on the day, hope I can keep it in if I am sad.

zanacal
November 17th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I told the boys about the baby and DS1 said 'oh my gosh, you'll have 4 kids!'. DS2 wants us to go back to the hospital tomorrow to find out if it's a boy or a girl so I guess booking the gender scan was the right thing to do (for them!).

rainbow - it's on 17th December (so long as it doesn't snow like it did last year!).

zanacal
November 17th, 2011, 04:05 PM
I didn't post this photo earlier because I couldn't for the life of me figure it out - but now I can it's pretty cool! I'm not sure it helps at all as far as gender is concerned but it's a frontal view and you can see the eye sockets, the arms and legs, the knees brought up, the umbilical cord coming out of its tummy - and something unrecognisable between the legs!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P1020489.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P1020490.jpg

DoulaMama
November 17th, 2011, 08:07 PM
I still think :DD: :bigsmile: You have one cute little nugget in there:HH:

KnockYourBallsOff
November 17th, 2011, 08:26 PM
What a range of emotions you must be feeling!!!!! I know I'd feel the same as you. I don't see enough clues to guess at anything--but praying you get your pink bean!!

Sunset
November 18th, 2011, 04:00 AM
lovely scan pictures! what a cute little bubba you're cooking! :)

happyheart
November 18th, 2011, 08:45 AM
I can't really tell... but you had an AWESOME sway and I totally feel girl for you!!!! FX for you!!! :) :)

LolaInLove
November 18th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Awww, Zan, what a cutie pie baby!!!! I am so excited for the 17th....so praying this is your baby girl!!!!!

queen-of-harts
November 18th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Zan im so excited for you!!!! And Doula you are soo close to finding out also aaaaahhhhhh! The suspense is killing me lol

zanacal
November 19th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Thanks ladies.

I'm trying to put it to the back of my mind but not succeeding - I fell asleep this afternoon and actually dreamed about looking at nubs in scan photos! I swing from thinking I still have a chance at a girl to thinking it's almost certain to be a boy. I knew I wouldn't necessarily get a good nub photo (and I would never ask for one at an NHS NT scan!) but I was sure I'd see something on screen and I saw nothing at all - no white lines, no nothing - isn't that weird? I need to get on with my Christmas shopping so the next 4 weeks don't drag so much!

zanacal
November 20th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Me again! I think I may be talking to myself but here I go again ...

In my first photo what I assumed was the leg bone (above the darker white line) is 2 separate lines - you can't see it in the photos but in real life you can. Is the thigh bone 2 separate bones next to each other or could that be the nub?

atomic sagebrush
November 20th, 2011, 02:26 PM
First of all huge hugs Zana, I'm sorry I just now am seeing this.

I usu. don't guess on these because I know nothing about them and people automatically believe me anyway LOL, but I think girl. Esp. the last picture looks like a wee lil hoohoo and NOT a wee lil haha. ;)

I will just say that it was glaringly obvious at my gender scan with Marshall at 13 weeks. The goods were VERY noticeable on the screen even though I didn't get a good picture of them and the tech was really apologetic and almost seemed guilty about keeping it from me. I think just by virtue of not seeing anything during the scan, that's actually kind of a good sign.

I don't want to give you any false hope so let me just throw out there, that if you "feel" like you saw boy during the ultrasound, then you're prob. right because that's what happened to me, I "felt" boy but nothing showed up in my pics so I talked myself back up again. But if you "feel" like you saw nothing during the scan and so are just assuming boy, on the basis of the last pic especially, it looks pink to me.

zanacal
November 20th, 2011, 03:09 PM
Thanks Atomic - I just wish I could care a bit less you know? I'd like to think of something else for a while and not be goggling my photos for something I didn't see before every time I walk past my noticeboard in the kitchen (it's on the way to the toilet so it's often!!).

I really didn't see a thing in my scan - I was watching that area the whole time and didn't see anything remotely nub like so I was actually quite surprised to look at my photos and see a potential nub! I'm really not sure I saw anything in my other scans either though - or perhaps I wasn't looking! It's 4 weeks until we find out for sure (I gave in and booked a gender scan despite what I said about waiting!) and the boys are really excited to find out so I'm going to have to distract myself for a while longer.

When you mention the last picture, do you mean the one I posted separately with the front view? That one is driving me nuts because I can't see anything similar anywhere on the internet. I guess it's not really possible to tell from the front anyway because a little dinkle could very well be hidden!

TTC5
November 20th, 2011, 03:32 PM
I really can't tell Zan but do hope it is your girl xx

DoulaMama
November 21st, 2011, 02:03 AM
Zan im so excited for you!!!! And Doula you are soo close to finding out also aaaaahhhhhh! The suspense is killing me lol
The suspense is getting to me too!!! I'm excited and terrified at the same time :nails:

Me again! I think I may be talking to myself but here I go again ...

In my first photo what I assumed was the leg bone (above the darker white line) is 2 separate lines - you can't see it in the photos but in real life you can. Is the thigh bone 2 separate bones next to each other or could that be the nub?
If it's 2 parallel lines, then yes, that could be the nub. There is only 1 bone in the thigh- Femur- so most likely not that unless it captured the 2 bones in the calf(Tibia and Fibula)but that doesn't make much sense. Hmmm....wish I had the pic here!! LOL What angle do they have?
Like Atomic, I just get a really good girlie feeling:) I do not feel boy at all and I'll be darn shocked if this is a boy.

zanacal
November 21st, 2011, 11:19 AM
Thanks DM - I've tried to make the picture clearer but I don't think it helps at all! If it is a nub does the white dot underneath mean anything?

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P10204962.jpg

DoulaMama
November 21st, 2011, 01:03 PM
I'm really thinking girl now:) xo

zanacal
November 21st, 2011, 02:38 PM
Do you think that's the nub?

begonia
November 21st, 2011, 02:47 PM
Oh Zan!!! What a darling baby; I love the pic where it's front view and you see the little knees and umbilical cord. Precious!! You girl swayers do seem to be having a lot of success so I'm going to keep my FX that this is girl ... I don't think any of the pics are super clear for gender, but I do think Atomic's point is a great one that if you didn't see anything willy-like, well ... you've definitely got a GREAT shot :) Can't wait for the big news!

zanacal
November 21st, 2011, 03:03 PM
Thank you begonia - I need to get a hobby and quickly, I am most definitely nubsessed!!

Lavenderlime
November 21st, 2011, 03:12 PM
FX Zan, nothing looks boysish about your scan don't think I can really see a nub so def leaning pink. x

DoulaMama
November 21st, 2011, 03:17 PM
Z- Everything in the "nub" area is all girlie looking:) I can't say for sure if it's the nub or not but if it is....I think it's a girl!!!!

Glittergirl
November 21st, 2011, 03:24 PM
Thanks ladies.

I'm trying to put it to the back of my mind but not succeeding - I fell asleep this afternoon and actually dreamed about looking at nubs in scan photos! I swing from thinking I still have a chance at a girl to thinking it's almost certain to be a boy. I knew I wouldn't necessarily get a good nub photo (and I would never ask for one at an NHS NT scan!) but I was sure I'd see something on screen and I saw nothing at all - no white lines, no nothing - isn't that weird? I need to get on with my Christmas shopping so the next 4 weeks don't drag so much!

this made me laugh cause during my obsession with my nub phase, I kept seeing nub shots in the clouds! Crazy, I know!!!

zanacal
November 22nd, 2011, 04:17 PM
Lol Glittergirl!

Please humour me ladies - this is a close up of the frotal view scan picture. Does what's between the legs reveal anything or is it impossible to tell from this angle? Just out of interest - what is the round circle above the crutch, is it the bladder? ... and the 3 bits in a line above that?

I do realise I've completely lost the plot - bear with me, it's only temporary :D

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/zandersmummy/P1020495.jpg

DoulaMama
November 22nd, 2011, 04:34 PM
I don't know really know what to look for from this angle... sorry Z:( I'm not sure if you'd see a penis at 13w hanging out or not. I would think you could which makes me think this is even more likely to be a girl when going by the other shots too. I really think you'll hear GIRL in 2 weeks!!(DID YOU GET IN???)

zanacal
November 22nd, 2011, 04:51 PM
Thank you for always answering me DM! I guess there could be a willy pointing downwards and I wouldn't see that. I'm just going to have to stay positive that there's not a really obvious boy appendage and be patient (clearly not my strong point!). The office was closed and I left a message so hopefully they'll call back tomorrow.

Glittergirl
November 22nd, 2011, 06:40 PM
I can't see what you are referring to in the closeup. Did you get a video by chance? I agree with your hobby idea. I need one to as now I'm posting my 21 week u/s on other sites just to get their u/s tech confirmation too. As if the 500 I have received are not enough LOL! DH wants to hear no more of it! Now I get to obsess over yours and DM!!!! I will be a mad woman stalking you all!

Glittergirl
November 22nd, 2011, 06:43 PM
I looked at the first pic again...that looks like a flat nub to me! Did you post on ingender?

nuthinbutpink
November 22nd, 2011, 06:59 PM
I saw penis and 2 balls at my 13 week scan between the legs. The scanner did look for us so I got a good view. They were there though!

Glittergirl
November 22nd, 2011, 08:11 PM
I saw penis and 2 balls at my 13 week scan between the legs. The scanner did look for us so I got a good view. They were there though!

Hahaha! It doesn't get any more exact than that huh!

Foxy
November 23rd, 2011, 07:02 AM
Z - I honestly can't see any gender clues in any of the pics, sorry. Dec 17th will be here before you know it! :) Guessing :DD: from the skull though! Good luck, hun! xx

zanacal
November 23rd, 2011, 10:02 AM
Thanks all.

Foxy - if you say there's nothing to see that's good, it might help me stop obsessing quite so much! Thanks for looking.

My gender scan is now 8th December so just 2 more weeks of wondering!

Foxy
November 23rd, 2011, 12:46 PM
My gender scan is now 8th December so just 2 more weeks of wondering! Yay! Hope you get a good look, hun! Sending you lots of pink dust! xx

lemon2012
November 23rd, 2011, 02:46 PM
Thanks all.

Foxy - if you say there's nothing to see that's good, it might help me stop obsessing quite so much! Thanks for looking.

My gender scan is now 8th December so just 2 more weeks of wondering!

2 weeks...you can do it!
I agree about the hobby,.,...I guess I should go back to work!lol

I am sooo nervous for you and excited!
And, I am sorry, that picture means nothing to me! Did you see the us?
I know with DS 2 I knew it was a boy based on the first us!

sweetsister
November 24th, 2011, 03:25 AM
I cant see any clues at all either ,but dont rely on the skull my sister had twin girls and they looked both just like her boys ...and measured the same 2xfull term babies she carried as twins...she is quite tall so if you also are or your boys have big heads its most likely that if you have a girl you will too...and they will look similar,,I was so sure almost 100%with ds2 he was a girl so i wouldnt rely on feeling... personally!
I totally feel you when you said you were crying ..i also say im o.k. with another boy ,but who knows when it actually happens how you feel?
FX for a beautiful healthy baby....................girl :)

My Fabulous Children
November 24th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Can't tell, but I hope you hear girl in 2 weeks, good luck and you can have all my pink dust!

zanacal
December 7th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Tomorrow is the big day - *gulp*! I'm going to attempt to log off for the evening and think of something else but I'll let you all know the outcome tomorrow. So nervous!

Mochagirl
December 7th, 2011, 01:37 PM
I'm sooooo excited for you, Z! I'm planning to wear pink tomorrow in your honour and will be sending you pink vibes all day. What time is it again? Know that whatever happens, though, you'll find nothing but love and support from all your friends here...:HH:

nuthinbutpink
December 7th, 2011, 01:44 PM
What is the time difference? I am east coast time and it is 1:43 PM here now! I saw this pop up in New Posts and my stomach dropped! So nervous for you!!!! I really hope this is your little girl, Z! Good luck!!!

Hobbermittens
December 7th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Can't wait to hear!! I thought there was an update already.... FX for pink for you!!

purplepoet20
December 7th, 2011, 02:30 PM
What is the time difference? I am east coast time and it is 1:43 PM here now! I saw this pop up in New Posts and my stomach dropped! So nervous for you!!!! I really hope this is your little girl, Z! Good luck!!!

I think it would 8hrs ahead of you....

Mochagirl
December 7th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I'm in the same time zone as you, NBP, and I think she's 5 hours ahead of us.

rainbowflower
December 7th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I thought her scan was tomorrow? currently 19:40 UK time

Mochagirl
December 7th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Yep, it's tomorrow!

purplepoet20
December 7th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I thought her scan was tomorrow? currently 19:40 UK time

Your post showed up at 12:40 my time so......... 9hrs ahead of AZ we don't change or clocks.

CapricornAquarius
December 7th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Omg this is exciting, all waiting to hear the outcome, I really hope you get your girl zanacal FX.

Another princess
December 7th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Wishing u all the very best of luck for tomorrow. Fx and praying that you hear 'girl!' xx

zanacal
December 7th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Thanks ladies! It's 9.15pm here now and my scan is at 11am tomorrow - so in 14 hours (synchronise watches!!). I'll try and update on my mobile, otherwise I probably won't be home until around 2pm my time.

I have so many butterflies in my tummy and DH is completely oblivious, bless him. I hope I don't make a fool of myself while I'm lying on the bed - and I really, really hope baby co-operates and that we get an answer tomorrow!

I didn't have much luck occupying my mind with something different for the evening - oh well :wink:

ladybug
December 7th, 2011, 04:45 PM
I hope u hear pink tomorrow Zanacal!!! I have everything crossed for u!!!!

deaks66
December 7th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Good luck for tomorrow zanacal, will be thinking of you with my fx and looking forward to hearing an update! X

Mochagirl
December 7th, 2011, 05:57 PM
Z - you'll be getting your results right as I'm waking up. I'm going to log on first thing to see if there's any news! Best of luck to you! :luck:

DoulaMama
December 7th, 2011, 06:07 PM
I'm logging on at 4ish am tomorrow!!!!! I'm seriously so excited for you, Z!!! I'll be stunned if you hear "boy". Pink all the way, Mama!!!!!

Yuzu
December 7th, 2011, 09:52 PM
Honestly, I'm not good at reading ultrasound pics, but it looked girly to me! I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Glittergirl
December 8th, 2011, 12:06 AM
No news? Can't wait to hear pink!!!!

spidy
December 8th, 2011, 02:11 AM
OMG, I haven't logged on for 2 weeks because I became obsessive, but put the 8th in my diary with Z written down!! I am so excited to hear your results, wishing lots of luck to you!

zanacal
December 8th, 2011, 06:38 AM
OMG, it's a GIRL!!!!!!

Mochagirl
December 8th, 2011, 06:42 AM
Oh Z, I'm soooooooo happy for you. You deserve this! :HH:

lena
December 8th, 2011, 06:43 AM
YAY YAY YAY soooooooooo happy for you Zanacal!!!! So exciting!

Hope I get the same news on the 16th of Jan!

rainbowflower
December 8th, 2011, 06:47 AM
:D CONGRATULATIONS!! I had a feeling it would be!!

deaks66
December 8th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Oh wow zanacal thats amazing news, so so happy for you! X

Sunset
December 8th, 2011, 06:57 AM
YAY Congratulations Zanacal!!!!!!!!! that's amazing news! congrats on hearing pink! :D

Indira
December 8th, 2011, 07:05 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations ! I´m so happy for you!

Inglewood
December 8th, 2011, 07:13 AM
CONGRTULATIONS!!!!! XX Been thinking of u all morning, so glad u could post sooner!!! xx

Out of the Blue
December 8th, 2011, 07:18 AM
Okay....I'm just going to come right out and say it...WE TOLD YOU SO!!!!!:highfive:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
:ballerina::ballerina::ballerina::ballerina::balle rina::ballerina::ballerina::ballerina:
I am so excited for you...Take a few minutes alone today w/just you and your girl and take it all in. You'll want to remember ever minute of this...:HH:

DoulaMama
December 8th, 2011, 07:21 AM
I'm crying over here!!! I am so absolutely thrilled for you!!! I LOVE being right;) :rofl:!!!! I just can't contain myself!!!! I want to scream your news from the rooftops!!!! xoxoxo I get to make something PINK for you!!!!! Eeeekkk!!! Lots of Love to you~~~ J

CapricornAquarius
December 8th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Wow, thats awsome, congratulations!!

nuthinbutpink
December 8th, 2011, 07:49 AM
So happy for you, Z! This put a smile on my face to start the day. Love an organic gender moment!

littlemissnaughty7
December 8th, 2011, 08:07 AM
oh well done hun thats fantastic news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ashkash
December 8th, 2011, 08:16 AM
Many congratulations!!!!

charlieispy
December 8th, 2011, 08:28 AM
OMG, it's a GIRL!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG congratulations hun x that is fantastic news :D hope you got something pink to celebrate x x x

shouldihope?
December 8th, 2011, 08:32 AM
Congratulations!!!!!

Jamie86
December 8th, 2011, 09:11 AM
It makes me so happy to see when someone gets their dream gender (I have to admit even more happy when it's a pink dream like mine)!

Congratulations!!! I know you have to be over the moon!

zanacal
December 8th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Thank you all so much, I'm just stunned! When she started looking I thought I saw 3 lines and to begin with she said 'well, there's no obvious willy' then she took several shots of the 3 lines. Of course a part of me is hoping she was right - and I'll post those photos separately to make sure you all agree!

I got DH to go to Mothercare on the way home and, would you believe it, I didn't like any of the baby girl outfits! None of them seemed special enough, so I bought some cute sleepsuits instead (and I'll try and refrain until after my 20 week scan now!).

So, so happy I can't tell you, I can't believe how lucky we have been (we all know there's a big element of luck involved!) - but so grateful for Atomic. We're stuck for a girl's name, so you never know .... :D

Lavenderlime
December 8th, 2011, 09:23 AM
A massive congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

sweetsister
December 8th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Soo exciting i was reading from yesterday and when i got to your post its a girl i nearly jumped out of my chair!Congratulations:ballerina: you must be so happy!

suregena
December 8th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Super congratulations!! Amazing! I'm day 2 of the diet so it gives me hope for myself, especially as you are in the UK. Think I'll go read your sway and think about some things, heeh. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D

begonia
December 8th, 2011, 09:34 AM
Oh Zan I'm just thrilled for you!!! What a wonderful, additional thing to celebrate this holiday season! Congrats :)

Tink18
December 8th, 2011, 12:19 PM
oh congrats!!!!! how exciting!! you must be on cloud 40!!!

Hobbermittens
December 8th, 2011, 02:07 PM
What great news! I am SO happy for you!!!! CONGRATS! You must be so excited!! :)

maybeoneday
December 8th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Oh Zan, that is amazing news, I am so pleased for you. Enjoy every minute of her. xx

atomic sagebrush
December 8th, 2011, 04:16 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!! wahohohohohoooooo!!! I am SO EXCITED!

I thought DH would never get off the computer this morning so I could check!

HUGE CONGRATS I am over the moon for you!!!

indigoviolet
December 8th, 2011, 04:42 PM
yay congrats, that's awesome news!!!

Glittergirl
December 8th, 2011, 05:57 PM
YAY!!!!! That is such awesome news!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

spidy
December 10th, 2011, 04:40 AM
OH WOW - CONGRATULATIONS!!! So so happy for you Z

queen-of-harts
December 14th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Sorry Z I have been without a computer but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soo thrilled for you! Congrats on hearing pink.....you are going to have a daughter how amazing is that?!?!?!

zanacal
December 14th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I know queen of harts - I don't think I actually believe it yet!! Thank you :D