PDA

View Full Version : The wait to try for pink

ynwa
November 17th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Hi guys
Just

ynwa
November 17th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Hi all sorry about that 1st post,just feel the need to come on today to vent!this wait to ttc is killing me,oh says next sept,so that's that,only it ruling my day,it's just seems so long away,I love my 2 ds,but the need for a dd won't leave me,out next try is our last,the thought of never having dd is not a good feeling,I must get a sway sorted but so much info to take in and put into action,like my weekly shop in asda ends in me on top floor looking at lots of pink clothes,wanting to buy them all:.(

angel-pink
November 17th, 2011, 03:03 PM
I have that same problem with asda lol no really i know how you feel hun my dh said we can't try yet then was looking on ebay for cyrstal light

ynwa
November 17th, 2011, 03:30 PM
It's awful isn't it:.)
What is crystal light?is it something else I should be looking at?

KnockYourBallsOff
November 17th, 2011, 08:05 PM
I'm in the same boat. I thought it would be Jan. or Feb....but DH and I are both overwhelmed with the 3 we have now...so it may be a good year away :((

The wait it soo hard. What's even worse, is that we could change our mind, so I feel like I need to be preparing now and be on guard for my body to be ready.

auroara78
November 18th, 2011, 02:55 PM
This is why orginally we were going to sway in April when our DS2 turns 1.....we wanted 2 and 3 close in age, but then my husband was like "oh, let's start trying now" and I hopped on board real quick, because I'm afriad if DS2 gets much older, he's going to say, "forget about it"...trying to catch it while it's hot, even if I'm not 100% ready, I'm going with it since my DH is currently onboard.....

Good luck ladies! I know waiting stinks!