PDA

View Full Version : DUE OCT/NOV/ DEC 2018 (cont)

Georgia_Peach
August 9th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Beaucoeur-
Due: Oct 12th
Swayed: [emoji890]
Having:[emoji890]

Girlsway-
Due: Oct 17th
Having: [emoji890]

Verena-
Due: Dec 10
Having: [emoji170]

Mamabird-
Due: Oct 31
HT

Iggle-
Due: Nov 1

Phalaenopsis-
Due: Nov 19th
Having: ?

Filzma:
Due: ?
Swayed: [emoji170]

Tfran-
Due: Nov 19th
Swayed: ?
Having: ?

Girldreaming-
Having:[emoji170]

Teila-

Vnonora100-
Due: nov ?
Swayed: [emoji170]
Having:?

Anotherpink-

Due date: 30th October

MTOLBERT-
Due: October 7th

If I have forgotten anyone or if you wish to add/change anything on this thread please click edit or let me know.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Verena
August 9th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Thanks for creating the new thread Mamabird! [emoji2]

6c8b58 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://fertilityfriend.com/home/6c8b58/)

[emoji170] 08/2014 [emoji170] 04/2016

Girlswaylondon
August 10th, 2018, 10:24 AM
Yay new thread!

How is everyone? I was 30 weeks this week, the 10 week countdown has begun!! Although. I expect to go overdue like I did with my son!

Georgia_Peach
August 10th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Yay new thread!

How is everyone? I was 30 weeks this week, the 10 week countdown has begun!! Although. I expect to go overdue like I did with my son!Such a big milestone week! Can't wait to see 30.

My dr is recommending a whopping cough vaccine since i am at high risk for premature labour.
Has anyone had this during pregnancy? I am nervous on any vaccines during pregnancy.

squigglepink
August 10th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Such a big milestone week! Can't wait to see 30.

My dr is recommending a whopping cough vaccine since i am at high risk for premature labour.
Has anyone had this during pregnancy? I am nervous on any vaccines during pregnancy.

Yes, me - ive had 2 whooping cough vaccine and all good!!

Georgia_Peach
August 10th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Yes, me - ive had 2 whooping cough vaccine and all good!!You got them during your third trimester? Aaahh such a relief to hear! I feel like we are heading into cold and flu season so better safe than sorry.

ABC.2606
August 10th, 2018, 03:21 PM
Such a big milestone week! Can't wait to see 30.

Hey Mamabird - just saw this and fwiw I had it during both my pregnancies with my boys (3rd tri) and had no problems whatsoever. In the US they recommend it for every woman in every pregnancy. There have been several whooping cough outbreaks in recent years and it’s SO dangerous in infants. If you get the vaccine in pregnancy they say you will pass antibodies to the baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squigglepink
August 10th, 2018, 03:22 PM
You got them during your third trimester? Aaahh such a relief to hear! I feel like we are heading into cold and flu season so better safe than sorry.

With my second son i had it done at 28 weeks and with this current one i had it done at 16weeks (as they now say anywhere between 16 and 28 weeks) - so i went for the 16 to get it over with! Its not a nice injection to have. Hurts :)

Girlswaylondon
August 10th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Yep had it both times and no problems at all! Whooping cough can be so dangerous for babies!

Girlswaylondon
August 10th, 2018, 04:54 PM
Also didn’t hurt me at all! Just had an achy arm for a few days :)

squigglepink
August 10th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Also didn’t hurt me at all! Just had an achy arm for a few days :)

Yeah - that's the bit that hurt.. the ache in arm for days :)

mtolbert1
August 12th, 2018, 11:10 PM
Swayed: Girl
Having: Girl

Hope everyone is doing well!!! Last I heard my dr and MFM we’re still planning my c-section the week of September 10th! So I guess we’ll see!

Georgia_Peach
August 13th, 2018, 07:39 AM

Hope everyone is doing well!!! Last I heard my dr and MFM we’re still planning my c-section the week of September 10th! So I guess we’ll see!Yay! Wow you will be the first to welcome your little baby in this group!! [emoji3]
That's coming up so soon!!
How many weeks will you be?

mtolbert1
August 13th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Yes it is! 4 weeks away! And I will be 36 weeks. I’m pretty nervous about having her early but I’m praying she won’t need any NICU time! I am so excited to meet her!

Pbn3
August 13th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Omgness mtolbert!!! Where did that time go??!!! [emoji44][emoji44] And hello lol!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Georgia_Peach
August 13th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Yes it is! 4 weeks away! And I will be 36 weeks. I’m pretty nervous about having her early but I’m praying she won’t need any NICU time! I am so excited to meet her!That's so awesome!!! You are so close.

mtolbert1
August 13th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Hey pbn!!! Right?!? It seems like time has seriously flown by!!! I see my regular Ob biweekly and my mfm every week. I’m loving the weekly ultrasounds!!!

mtolbert1
August 13th, 2018, 07:17 PM
How about you mamabird? How far along are you now?

Georgia_Peach
August 13th, 2018, 07:20 PM
How about you mamabird? How far along are you now?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI am 29 weeks on Thursday. I am hoping for a cesarean at 37 weeks. So I have 8 weeks left roughly?

mtolbert1
August 13th, 2018, 09:40 PM
Oh that’s awesome!! Have you talked to your dr? Will they allow you a c-section at 37 weeks? My drs keep saying she “should” be delivered at 36 weeks. Then 2 appts ago my regular Ob said it’s possibly they may wait until 37 weeks. So I have no real answer. Plus my ob just now announced she’s pregnant & her maternity leave starts on the 17th! So I’m a bit unsure. I’m hoping for some clarity at my appt next week.

Georgia_Peach
August 14th, 2018, 07:51 AM
Oh that’s awesome!! Have you talked to your dr? Will they allow you a c-section at 37 weeks? My drs keep saying she “should” be delivered at 36 weeks. Then 2 appts ago my regular Ob said it’s possibly they may wait until 37 weeks. So I have no real answer. Plus my ob just now announced she’s pregnant & her maternity leave starts on the 17th! So I’m a bit unsure. I’m hoping for some clarity at my appt next week.Ya my dr originally agreed 37 weeks is the date. Now he is flip flopping. He went let me go past 39 weeks I know that but I want 37-38. I think my issue is I don't really want a cesarean if I don't have to. But then I think about a failed induction and having to have one anyway .. and I don't want that more!. Its a hard decision .
However I was told that anymore bleeding and we are delivering her asap via csection. So I have to get my bags packed.
It's very frustrating to not get a clear answer though from these drs

Girlswaylondon
August 14th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Do you ladies know what position baby is in? I know it’s early and they turn but it’s stressing me! My DS was back to back and yesterday I found out so is this little lady despite my many efforts to avoid that this time!

Georgia_Peach
August 14th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Do you ladies know what position baby is in? I know it’s early and they turn but it’s stressing me! My DS was back to back and yesterday I found out so is this little lady despite my many efforts to avoid that this time!Last ultrasound I had said she was sideways. The tech said they still have a lot of room to move... I would assume your baby might move still?

Igglepigglepink
August 15th, 2018, 05:54 AM
I had the vaccine in my last pregnancy with no problems. My doctor said the vaccine lasts for a couple of years so because my babies are so close he said I didn't need it. I did have a sore arm for a few days similar to the flu jab.

Igglepigglepink
August 15th, 2018, 05:56 AM
My lo is still spinning, she sleeps on her side and goes head down when awake. My last little boy did the same and I had to have a section so I'm hoping she stays head down when a little bigger x

Igglepigglepink
August 15th, 2018, 06:00 AM
Has anyone here had a vbac? My first 3 were natural births and last was a section due to extra fluid and being breech. I have no fluid issues so far and am hoping all will go well but I'm nervous an out going for a vabc considering there will be 17 months between the section and this birth. Has anyone had experience with this? I feel like I'm losing my nerve now incase anything goes wrong and wonder should I just go for the section?

Throwaway_panther
August 15th, 2018, 06:05 AM
Mamabird, I think that vaccine is standard here in the states (and if not, at least in the state I'm in!). Just a sore arm for me and that was it! I'm pretty on top of it since we've had several cases of pertussis/whooping cough in the last few years here!

And had my anatomy scan yesterday (haha, to see the ridiculousness, check out our due date group -- even the tech couldn't get gender for their records since baby was so stubborn, so I would have ended up Team Green no matter what!). Baby is transverse which is freaking me out! I know it's still early (and baby was STUBBORNLY in one corner of the uterus -- tech was like, "??? There is so much room over here, what's going on?"). One of my friends has still been thinking twins this whole time and even this made me go, "Weird, why IS there this huge gap and baby is stuck in one corner..."

DD was breech at her anatomy then was in the perfect position most of the rest of pregnancy, especially since I did tons of chiropractic and yoga to ensure this (which I've started with this baby). I just get nervous since my mom had lots of transverse babies that resulted in her getting c-sections!

Georgia_Peach
August 15th, 2018, 07:58 AM
Has anyone here had a vbac? My first 3 were natural births and last was a section due to extra fluid and being breech. I have no fluid issues so far and am hoping all will go well but I'm nervous an out going for a vabc considering there will be 17 months between the section and this birth. Has anyone had experience with this? I feel like I'm losing my nerve now incase anything goes wrong and wonder should I just go for the section?I've had 2 successful vbacks. My first vback was just 2.5 years after my csection and he was almost 9 pounds. My last vback was my with an overdue baby that was an induction even with pitocin no drugs! Also almost 9 pounds.

Georgia_Peach
August 15th, 2018, 08:02 AM
Mamabird, I think that vaccine is standard here in the states (and if not, at least in the state I'm in!). Just a sore arm for me and that was it! I'm pretty on top of it since we've had several cases of pertussis/whooping cough in the last few years here!

And had my anatomy scan yesterday (haha, to see the ridiculousness, check out our due date group -- even the tech couldn't get gender for their records since baby was so stubborn, so I would have ended up Team Green no matter what!). Baby is transverse which is freaking me out! I know it's still early (and baby was STUBBORNLY in one corner of the uterus -- tech was like, "??? There is so much room over here, what's going on?"). One of my friends has still been thinking twins this whole time and even this made me go, "Weird, why IS there this huge gap and baby is stuck in one corner..."

DD was breech at her anatomy then was in the perfect position most of the rest of pregnancy, especially since I did tons of chiropractic and yoga to ensure this (which I've started with this baby). I just get nervous since my mom had lots of transverse babies that resulted in her getting c-sections!Sorry you didn't get a clear shot of gender.. would you have found out yesterday if you could have or are you still team green?
S T O P googling! Haha
I know easier said than done.. but it doesn't mean one gender vs the other I don't think. My first son hid during the 3d ultrasounds and we couldn't get a good read at first. After 3 apts they finally saw boy parts.

Throwaway_panther
August 15th, 2018, 08:09 AM
Sorry you didn't get a clear shot of gender.. would you have found out yesterday if you could have or are you still team green?
S T O P googling! Haha
I know easier said than done.. but it doesn't mean one gender vs the other I don't think. My first son hid during the 3d ultrasounds and we couldn't get a good read at first. After 3 apts they finally saw boy parts.

I had been starting to debate whether or not to write it down, and the tech even offered when I said we didn't want to know -- but then she said, "Lol sorry, couldn't write it down even if you wanted!"

I am a Google monster. I need to block it from myself!!

Girlswaylondon
August 16th, 2018, 10:51 AM
TP sorry bub was being cheeky at scan! Will you go for another scan?

I got a birthing ball today trying to help baby into anterior position! Maybe I just have a funny pelvis that makes my babies prefer posterier!

Throwaway_panther
August 16th, 2018, 11:08 AM
We actually have to go back in 2 weeks because they couldn't get important shots, like full spine, nasal bone, amd even cord! Still want to be green.

Girlswaylondon
August 16th, 2018, 02:32 PM
I’m glad you’re getting another scan! I’ve been given a growth scan for 3 weeks time I’ve never had one this late on before it’s always reassuring to see what they are up to in there!

Beaucoeur
August 20th, 2018, 12:20 AM
Due: October 12th

🤞 she stays until October. Last appointment I had my doctor said she’s measuring big and I needed to take it easy. I’ll be 33 weeks on Friday the 24th. With my previous pregnancies my first was early, my second was late, my third was early so maybe she’ll follow the pattern.

Georgia_Peach
August 20th, 2018, 07:34 AM
Due: October 12th

🤞 she stays until October. Last appointment I had my doctor said she’s measuring big and I needed to take it easy. I’ll be 33 weeks on Friday the 24th. With my previous pregnancies my first was early, my second was late, my third was early so maybe she’ll follow the pattern.Eeeekkkk so close to meeting her!

Girlswaylondon
August 20th, 2018, 09:31 AM
I wonder did anyone else see a pattern with when babies came? My son was 12 days overdue hoping for different :p

Throwaway_panther
August 20th, 2018, 09:46 AM
I went into labor the morning after DD's due date, but all my docs and midwives thought she'd come early -- I am REALLY hoping this baby comes in 2018 haha. I have seen so many people have baby patterns (always early; always late; always right around due date) and so many with no rhyme or reason to when baby came!

I just know as of December 1st, I will be doing every OWT I can minus castor oil! DH is very excited for my demand we have sex everyday haha

Girlswaylondon
August 20th, 2018, 11:54 AM
I’ll be trying eating dates this time as there’s actually evidence! :D

PS anyone else feeling huge and fed up already?! Still have 8 weeks to go! Got a ball to try and ease my discomfort lol

Georgia_Peach
August 20th, 2018, 01:30 PM
I am feeling huge too! I am going to start walking after 32 weeks. I still only do short bouts and then rest with my placenta issues. I cannot have sex (the whole pregancy) since I am on full pelvic rest but I will try the dates maybe. I'd love to go into labour naturally before my scheduled induction or csection at 37-38 week.
But having 2 babies go overdue and trying everything under the sun with no success, I dont really believe in much labour inducing tactics. Lol

Throwaway_panther
August 20th, 2018, 02:46 PM
For what its worth, I did the 6 dates a day with DD and had a 23 hour labor lol. I did go pretty much on time though which was a big concern to me!

And I bet you're not huge mamabird! Girlsway, you have the cutest bump! You carry so well!

Girlswaylondon
August 20th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Thank you TP you’re too kind, I feel like a whale!

I did read dates are more likely to make you go into labour on time and not overdue so it’s worth a shot! :)

mtolbert1
August 20th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Well I’m officially hospitalized for the rest of my pregnancy. Had a huge bleed on the 15th and I’ve been here ever since. They said she could come anytime between now and 36 weeks. I’m 33 weeks now! I got the steroid shots for her lungs! It’s been so hard being away from my kids but I’m managing. Hoping the next few weeks go by quickly and praying she won’t need time in the NICU!

Georgia_Peach
August 21st, 2018, 08:50 AM
Well I’m officially hospitalized for the rest of my pregnancy. Had a huge bleed on the 15th and I’ve been here ever since. They said she could come anytime between now and 36 weeks. I’m 33 weeks now! I got the steroid shots for her lungs! It’s been so hard being away from my kids but I’m managing. Hoping the next few weeks go by quickly and praying she won’t need time in the NICU!Oh wow so scary! What was the bleed from? Glad you got the shots. Praying she stays in there for just a bit longer!

mtolbert1
August 21st, 2018, 11:26 PM
I have placenta previa. That was my second bleed. It was a very heavy and scary bleed, which is why the drs don’t think it’s safe for me to leave. I’m hoping and praying we make it to at least 34 weeks! It’s been very emotional for me having to be away from my boys.

Girlswaylondon
August 22nd, 2018, 02:26 AM
Sorry you’re going through this hope everything goes as well as possible and baby hangs in there for a while longer! X

Georgia_Peach
August 22nd, 2018, 07:43 AM
I have placenta previa. That was my second bleed. It was a very heavy and scary bleed, which is why the drs don’t think it’s safe for me to leave. I’m hoping and praying we make it to at least 34 weeks! It’s been very emotional for me having to be away from my boys.I am so sorry you have to be away from your boys. Staying in the hospital is so hard! But I agree it's the best place for you to be. For my sch that caused a part of placenta to tear , I was told any more big bleeds they would take her out. But I am assuming that would be after steroid shots and holding out as long as possible too.
Praying the time passes quick for you in these next few weeks

Georgia_Peach
August 29th, 2018, 10:50 AM
This thread is too quiet!
Where is everyone lol
How is everyone doing!?

I had my second last growth scan a few days ago at 31 weeks. Baby is 4 lbs now. She's a little chunky monkey. Cannot wait to meet her in just a few weeks!
Anyone else getting super uncomfortable now... I can't sleep through my acid reflux and leg cramps! I still feel like I have a million things to do to get ready.

Girlswaylondon
August 29th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Hey mama!

Have my 33 week midwife app Friday then my growth scan Monday, excited for that!

33 weeks today eek!

I’m SOOO uncomfortable and literally have constant BH all day! Turning over in bed is like a workout!

How is everyone else?

Georgia_Peach
August 30th, 2018, 10:31 AM
I had my dr apt today and I was booked in for an induction Oct 12th! I am so excited to have a date!! 6 weeks omg!!

Girlswaylondon
August 30th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Eek seems so soon! 7 weeks till my due date!

mtolbert1
September 4th, 2018, 05:45 AM
Yayyyy!!! Congrats Mamabird! My c-section is in 6 days and I am getting so nervous but also very excited!!!!

Girlsway yes! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it takes forever for me to turn over or even get up out of the bed lol

Girlswaylondon
September 4th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Had my growth scan yesterday baby is measuring fine, not a monster yet! Lol

Georgia_Peach
September 4th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Yayyyy!!! Congrats Mamabird! My c-section is in 6 days and I am getting so nervous but also very excited!!!!

Girlsway yes! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it takes forever for me to turn over or even get up out of the bed lolOmg you are SOOOO CLOSE! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear the good news!!!!

Georgia_Peach
September 4th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Had my growth scan yesterday baby is measuring fine, not a monster yet! LolYay that's awesome news. I know you were worried she would be bigger!

Girlswaylondon
September 5th, 2018, 04:11 PM
Anyone else starting to feel nervous about birth? Lol

I know I can do it, I birthed my son naturally in the birthing pool with only gas and air, he was back to back and 10lbs, surely this can’t be worse than that? LOL

Would love to hear some second time birth positive stories :D

Babybeaublue
September 6th, 2018, 05:04 AM
Girlsway my 2nd was my fastest labour - 90mins I've had 4 out of 6 back to back as well with only gas and air. I had a pool birth this time and it was great! Can't wait to see her!

Girlswaylondon
September 6th, 2018, 06:15 AM
Girlsway my 2nd was my fastest labour - 90mins I've had 4 out of 6 back to back as well with only gas and air. I had a pool birth this time and it was great! Can't wait to see her!

THanks so much this helps keep me positive! You’re super woman! :D

4blue2pink
September 6th, 2018, 08:20 AM
girlsway 2nd baby is much quicker and easier than 1st :) all mine are back to back too, well they are back to back for the labour then they turn at the end and come out right way, it seems back to back is the only way they can fit through my pelvis.

my first was over 12 hours labour with around a 1 hour delivery and my second was a 4 hour labour with a quick 8 min delivery so much quicker :) both drug free homebirths and number 2 was in water (i love waterbirths)

you did your 1st drug free no interventions despite back to back and his size so this one will be no issue :) it will be quicker though so make sure you get in that pool ASAP if you want a waterbirth!!

Girlswaylondon
September 6th, 2018, 09:13 AM
girlsway 2nd baby is much quicker and easier than 1st :) all mine are back to back too, well they are back to back for the labour then they turn at the end and come out right way, it seems back to back is the only way they can fit through my pelvis.

my first was over 12 hours labour with around a 1 hour delivery and my second was a 4 hour labour with a quick 8 min delivery so much quicker :) both drug free homebirths and number 2 was in water (i love waterbirths)

you did your 1st drug free no interventions despite back to back and his size so this one will be no issue :) it will be quicker though so make sure you get in that pool ASAP if you want a waterbirth!!

Thanks SO much! I was so tempted by homebirth this time but lucky enough to live next to a wonderful midwife led birth centre that is so lovely and feels like
Being at home so went for that :) my son turned last minute too! I did have a nasty 2nd degree tear hoping I don’t get that again but it’s so reassuring to hear I’ll most likely have a quicker birth this time, my son was 15 hours start to finish!

4blue2pink
September 6th, 2018, 12:19 PM
even if she is back to back it will be so much quicker and easier i promise :) your body has done it once before, it knows what to do, you will smash it on the day never doubt that!!
if you feel at home in the birth centre then go there :)

i know lots of women who tore 1st time (mostly 2nd or even 3rd degree) then didnt tear with their others or if they did tear it was less severe so fingers crossed!! ive been very lucky and never torn but it always scares me that i might so i understand the worry!!

Igglepigglepink
September 7th, 2018, 05:19 AM
Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

I'm 32 weeks this week and consultant is talking about induction at 37 weeks. It can't come quick enough as my anxiety is really starting to peak. I lost my first daughter at 39 weeks so I'm super conscious of movements, worrying about too much hiccups and worried she will get caught up in her cord. It's so hard to stay sane :(

I go back for 2 steroid injections in 2 weeks so we are prepared in case she needs to come a bit earlier.

Throwaway_panther
September 7th, 2018, 07:39 AM
You all make me hopeful for my own labor. DD came on time and I also a natural, med free birth -- but it was 23 hours and awful and I was told my labor was pretty unusual (DD dropped to +2 station on a -3 to +3 scale, before I was even dilated to 5, so I spent hours struggling against the push reflex!). Pushed for about an hour, and my only tear was a small one on the outside of my vaginal lips because DD's nails clawed me on the way out lol

Georgia_Peach
September 7th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Hi, hope everyone is doing well.

I'm 32 weeks this week and consultant is talking about induction at 37 weeks. It can't come quick enough as my anxiety is really starting to peak. I lost my first daughter at 39 weeks so I'm super conscious of movements, worrying about too much hiccups and worried she will get caught up in her cord. It's so hard to stay sane :(

I go back for 2 steroid injections in 2 weeks so we are prepared in case she needs to come a bit earlier.Sounds like we could have the same induction date. Mine is October 12th.
I understand the worry. I am feeling very similar . Hoping she comes early for you!!

Babybeaublue
September 7th, 2018, 11:47 AM
TP that sounds painful!!
Mine didn't turn they were born face up! I had one internal stitch with dd1 but nothing with the rest.

Girlswaylondon
September 7th, 2018, 11:59 AM
Hope you get a date soon iggle :)

Babybeau it’s good to know even if they don’t turn it’s not the end of the world! I think she’s currently on her side so could swing back to back easily!

anotherpink
September 7th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Sounds like we could have the same induction date. Mine is October 12th.
I understand the worry. I am feeling very similar . Hoping she comes early for you!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using TapatalkOh we could well be in the same week mamabird! He's talking about the week of 8th October but won't get an actual date till nearer the time. I'm hoping for a VBAC but starting to doubt myself now, whether it would be safer just to go with a section?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

anotherpink
September 7th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Sorry this is iggle, I can't change the login on my phone for some reason so it's using another profile name!

Georgia_Peach
September 7th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Oh we could well be in the same week mamabird! He's talking about the week of 8th October but won't get an actual date till nearer the time. I'm hoping for a VBAC but starting to doubt myself now, whether it would be safer just to go with a section?

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkIt's such a hard decision. I had my first via csection and all births after have been vbacks. We are attempting another induction and hoping for another vback. My last live birth was an induction and all natural even with pitocin! This one I am thinking I'll go for epidural. Not sure yet.
Oct 8th here is our Thanksgiving!!

anotherpink
September 7th, 2018, 02:00 PM
It's such a hard decision. I had my first via csection and all births after have been vbacks. We are attempting another induction and hoping for another vback. My last live birth was an induction and all natural even with pitocin! This one I am thinking I'll go for epidural. Not sure yet.
Oct 8th here is our Thanksgiving!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using TapatalkThank you mamabird. Did you go on the drip straight away for your inductions and was it low dosage to start with? I've read so much about VBACs I'm now scared! My first 3 were all inductions via drip and I reacted very well to the medicine and all were born 6-7 hours later. My last lo was a section as he was breech and I had a lot of extra fluid. This baby so far is staying average weight and average fluid so just hoping she remains head down closer to the due date. She is still turning on her side occasionally but not for long so she must be running out of room :)

Hope you are feeling well x

anotherpink
September 7th, 2018, 02:05 PM
By the way well done for having a natural birth with pitocin , all mine were epidurals!

I didn't know 8th October was thanksgiving that would be a perfect date to give birth :)

Georgia_Peach
September 7th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Thank you mamabird. Did you go on the drip straight away for your inductions and was it low dosage to start with? I've read so much about VBACs I'm now scared! My first 3 were all inductions via drip and I reacted very well to the medicine and all were born 6-7 hours later. My last lo was a section as he was breech and I had a lot of extra fluid. This baby so far is staying average weight and average fluid so just hoping she remains head down closer to the due date. She is still turning on her side occasionally but not for long so she must be running out of room :)

Hope you are feeling well x

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkThey usually do a balloon cathader for me to dialate bc you cant have cervadil bc of uterine rupture risks.
Then they break my water after I'm 6cm or so and then if I dont progress they substitute with some pitocin. They dont love the idea of pitocin though bc of the risks. I tolerate it well though and always progress fast.
I am weird bc I feel ok contraction wise though until 8cm. Then I feel.like I am going to die.
My daughter came out backwards and literally turned her head while coming out. It freaked the midwives out. Haha
She was 9 pounds and i had no tearing.
I think it is a scary though going through vbacks not knowing.. but your body knows what to do. Just trust the process and know you are in the best hands in case you need a csection. As long as your dr agrees all you can do is try.

Georgia_Peach
September 10th, 2018, 01:40 PM

Girlsway yes! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it takes forever for me to turn over or even get up out of the bed lolIs today your csection date!!!???? Thinking of you.

Telia_Nibbles
September 12th, 2018, 03:54 AM
Hey everyone! I didn't keep up with the thread and I can't believe how time has flown! I hope everyone is well?

I'm almost 30 weeks. Doing well, tired and sore. Baby is transverse but I'm told she has plenty of time to turn.

Due date- 23/11/18

Girlswaylondon
September 12th, 2018, 05:18 AM
Hi telia! Yes lots of time to turn! Check out spinningbabies website too :)

I’m 35 weeks today, 5 to go ahhhhh!!

Noemi2017
September 12th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Wow only 5 weeks Girlsway:) im looking forward to seeing your sweet baby girl:awe: do u have already name for her?

Girlswaylondon
September 12th, 2018, 10:17 AM
Wow only 5 weeks Girlsway:) im looking forward to seeing your sweet baby girl:awe: do u have already name for her?

Thanks Noemi, it’s gone so quick hasn’t it?! It’ll be you before you know it :D

We are calling her Ava :)

Telia_Nibbles
September 12th, 2018, 10:35 AM
Hi telia! Yes lots of time to turn! Check out spinningbabies website too :)

I’m 35 weeks today, 5 to go ahhhhh!!

Oh my gosh, your baby girl will soon be here! How are you feeling?

I had a look at that website. I have a check up in two weeks and I will ask if I can do those exercises.

I love the name, we have chosen Summer- Grace

Girlswaylondon
September 12th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Oh my gosh, your baby girl will soon be here! How are you feeling?

I had a look at that website. I have a check up in two weeks and I will ask if I can do those exercises.

I love the name, we have chosen Summer- Grace

I’m feeling good just finding it hard to sleep at night! :p

Love the name summer!!

Noemi2017
September 12th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Girlsway wonderful name, enjoy last few weeks soon u will hold your sweet baby:LotsofLove:

Girlswaylondon
September 12th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Thanks Noemi, hope you are feeling better and no more sickness :)

Telia_Nibbles
September 13th, 2018, 02:55 AM
I’m feeling good just finding it hard to sleep at night! :p

Love the name summer!!

Thank you! And me too, I wait all day to go to bed and then lie awake buried in pillows! Plus needing a wee every two hours at least. It will all be worth it though!

Noemi2017
September 13th, 2018, 06:08 AM
Girlsway im feeling fine, no more nausea thx u

Georgia_Peach
September 16th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Ok so let's talk Braxton hicks.
I've been having mild ones on and off for the last two weeks. Last night I had contractions that were coming every 7 mins. They were painful enough to wake me every one. I also had sweats with them. I have had 4 births. I know contractions and these almost made me head to the hospital bc shes still early. But they never got closer together than 7 mins and although painful never escalated.
When I woke up this morning they subsided but I've been feeling very crampy and off all day. I am finishing packing my bags bc I get the feeling she wants to come early.
Any of you guys get these kinds of contractions ? I've never had this with any of my others. Just mild Braxton hicks.

Girlswaylondon
September 16th, 2018, 01:11 PM
I’d go as far as calling my BH this pregnancy painful, they make me stop in my tracks!

But I would maybe get checked just incase?

Just do add I never got any BH in my first pregnancy but my god this pregnancy they are constant and even made me go to triage to be checked!

Georgia_Peach
September 17th, 2018, 07:53 AM
Are you going to do EPO Girlsway?
I started it with my DD at 37 weeks and still went overdue and needed an induction but it softened my cervix a lot which helped with my induction. I am thinking of starting this week (34 weeks) to help prepare for my induction in 3 weeks.

Girlswaylondon
September 17th, 2018, 10:14 AM
Are you going to do EPO Girlsway?
I started it with my DD at 37 weeks and still went overdue and needed an induction but it softened my cervix a lot which helped with my induction. I am thinking of starting this week (34 weeks) to help prepare for my induction in 3 weeks.

I haven’t but I’ve started eating dates! Do you insert vaginally or take orally? I’m not sure where to start!

Babybeaublue
September 17th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Getting excited for the arrival of these babies!!!

Throwaway_panther
September 17th, 2018, 12:52 PM
Ok so let's talk Braxton hicks.
I've been having mild ones on and off for the last two weeks. Last night I had contractions that were coming every 7 mins. They were painful enough to wake me every one. I also had sweats with them. I have had 4 births. I know contractions and these almost made me head to the hospital bc shes still early. But they never got closer together than 7 mins and although painful never escalated.
When I woke up this morning they subsided but I've been feeling very crampy and off all day. I am finishing packing my bags bc I get the feeling she wants to come early.
Any of you guys get these kinds of contractions ? I've never had this with any of my others. Just mild Braxton hicks.

I get bad BH, and early too. Getting BH after orgasm is an early normal and is actually how I knew I was pregnant with our first loss, which was an oops!

What you're describing I had twice with DD -- the first time we went into triage and they suspected dehydration, the second I had full prodromal labor all day at 36 weeks and lost my mucus plug and everything. I ended up making it to 40, but I was told how I was still pretty early to be right on time as a FTM, and my midwives all reaaaally expected me to be earlier since she was soo insanely low and I was walking around 80% effaced and dilated to 3 for weeks.

So with your SCH and so on, I would be wondering of you should be seen more right now, especially with your other symptoms! She might want to beat your induction date!

Georgia_Peach
September 17th, 2018, 02:49 PM
I get bad BH, and early too. Getting BH after orgasm is an early normal and is actually how I knew I was pregnant with our first loss, which was an oops!

What you're describing I had twice with DD -- the first time we went into triage and they suspected dehydration, the second I had full prodromal labor all day at 36 weeks and lost my mucus plug and everything. I ended up making it to 40, but I was told how I was still pretty early to be right on time as a FTM, and my midwives all reaaaally expected me to be earlier since she was soo insanely low and I was walking around 80% effaced and dilated to 3 for weeks.

So with your SCH and so on, I would be wondering of you should be seen more right now, especially with your other symptoms! She might want to beat your induction date!Ya I'll mention to my dr this thurs but I will bet he wont want to see me more frequently than 3 weeks. He doesn't even do every 2 weeks with me! I have my last ultrasound next Monday to make sure everything is ok.
I upped my water intake and feel a bit better today.

Girlsway I inserted vaginally. Every time my midwife would check me my cervix got softer. I will get some and start soon I think.

Girlswaylondon
September 18th, 2018, 04:17 AM
Mama is there a certain amount I should use?

Georgia_Peach
September 18th, 2018, 07:35 AM
Mama is there a certain amount I should use?I actually dont remember how many I was taking unfortunately. The midwife reccomended

Telia_Nibbles
September 18th, 2018, 10:19 AM
What's EPO? With my son I took raspberry leaf capsules, when my waters broke I was only 1cm but the midwife said my cervix was very soft and stretchy. I'm going to take them this time.

Georgia_Peach
September 19th, 2018, 03:12 AM
What's EPO? With my son I took raspberry leaf capsules, when my waters broke I was only 1cm but the midwife said my cervix was very soft and stretchy. I'm going to take them this time.Evening prim rose oil. [emoji4]

Igglepigglepink
September 21st, 2018, 02:41 PM
Hey everyone, hope you are all well. I've had my steriod shots this week to prepare baby's lungs. It went fine thank goodness. Last time I had a lot of reduced movement but not this time, it didn't seem to affect the baby at all. I was hyper and couldn't sleep the last 2 nights, had bad heart burn and breathlessness, flushing. But I don't mind as baby was still moving fine which is such a relief. Really hoping I can sleep tonight.

Georgia_Peach
September 21st, 2018, 04:58 PM
Hey everyone, hope you are all well. I've had my steriod shots this week to prepare baby's lungs. It went fine thank goodness. Last time I had a lot of reduced movement but not this time, it didn't seem to affect the baby at all. I was hyper and couldn't sleep the last 2 nights, had bad heart burn and breathlessness, flushing. But I don't mind as baby was still moving fine which is such a relief. Really hoping I can sleep tonight.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkThat's good you had little side effects from it! How many weeks will you be at induction/csection date?

My last dr apt was frustrating. My dr is flip flopping on induction vs csection bc he just had someone have uterine repture and hes scared now to induce me so early. So come Oct 12th.. it's either I somehow convince him or csection that day or the following Monday. He said it would be ideal if I go into labour st 36 +weeks naturally.
So now I am thinking I should try all the natural labour inducing things!

Igglepigglepink
September 23rd, 2018, 09:08 AM
Oh that's frustrating mamabird but good that he's taking precautions. I'd rather they were over cautious than under!

My doc is still thinking of inducing around 37 weeks, I'm nearly 35 weeks now. He says he will try to break my waters and then see how we go from there. Still very nervous of everything but really want to give the VBAC a go.

mtolbert1
September 23rd, 2018, 04:07 PM
I’m so sorry I never updated. My beautiful girl is here! She actually came 2 days before my scheduled c-section! I was 35 weeks 6 days. Delivery was rocky and she struggled at first but quickly recovered! She’s 2 weeks old now and healthy as can be! [emoji178]

We are all so in love with her and so thankful she’s here!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180923/bd7a029138c735fd5232f91d58c5b180.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180923/c5ebf1087e48997f3eaec763f6889976.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180923/552c98936e6214afb3605b58338d945d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180923/5dcadefcb20c6dd2350b19ff8513ceec.jpg

Georgia_Peach
September 23rd, 2018, 08:54 PM
I’m so sorry I never updated. My beautiful girl is here! She actually came 2 days before my scheduled c-section! I was 35 weeks 6 days. Delivery was rocky and she struggled at first but quickly recovered! She’s 2 weeks old now and healthy as can be! [emoji178]

We are all so in love with her and so thankful she’s here!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180923/bd7a029138c735fd5232f91d58c5b180.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180923/c5ebf1087e48997f3eaec763f6889976.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180923/552c98936e6214afb3605b58338d945d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180923/5dcadefcb20c6dd2350b19ff8513ceec.jpgYay!! Our FIRST OFFICAL baby is born to this thread!!! So very exciting!
Huge congrats she is perfect!!

Igglepigglepink
September 24th, 2018, 07:54 AM
Oh she is beautiful, huge congratulations!

Georgia_Peach
September 24th, 2018, 08:55 AM
Oh she is beautiful, huge congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkI think you're next!!!! [emoji3]

Telia_Nibbles
September 24th, 2018, 10:10 AM
Congratulations! This is wonderful and what a beautiful baby!

Gosh I'm getting excited now and nervous!

Noemi2017
September 24th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Congrats mtolbert, she is wonderful:LotsofLove:

Girlswaylondon
September 24th, 2018, 11:06 AM
Huge congrats she’s lovely!!

I’m full term on Wednesday! Had my assessment for the birth centre I want to go to and they are sending me fora scan tomorrow to check baby’s size as I’m measuring on 90th centile, it’s annoying because my son was big but I birthed him naturally at a birth centre so why can’t they just let me with this one! Grr!

Hope everyone is well!

Georgia_Peach
September 24th, 2018, 11:47 AM
Huge congrats she’s lovely!!

I’m full term on Wednesday! Had my assessment for the birth centre I want to go to and they are sending me fora scan tomorrow to check baby’s size as I’m measuring on 90th centile, it’s annoying because my son was big but I birthed him naturally at a birth centre so why can’t they just let me with this one! Grr!

Hope everyone is well!I just had my growth ultrasound today. I was measuring at drs 37 weeks when I was only 34. Baby is only 5lbs11oz. So I feel like sometimes they can be off.
I am excepting my baby to be 6.5lbs bu delivery date.

You could have her anytime too now!! Eeek

Girlswaylondon
September 24th, 2018, 12:40 PM
I know it’s crAzy!! I feel so much more nervous about the birth this time round, I guess ignorance is bliss the first time :p

Girlswaylondon
September 24th, 2018, 12:55 PM
I know it’s crAzy!! I feel so much more nervous about the birth this time round, I guess ignorance is bliss the first time :p

Telia_Nibbles
September 26th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Good luck Girlsway, you got this.

I was told my last baby was 10 lbs 4 at 36 weeks. He was born at 40 weeks weighing 8lbs 6! It's a very rough estimate.

I am nervous too yet this is my 4th.

Throwaway_panther
September 26th, 2018, 07:35 AM
I am somewhat nervous about size too ladies. I keep feeling like I was so different when I had DD and she was so small (under 7 lbs at 40 weeks). Both my and DH's families have a long history of big babies -- and the way my back and hips are feeling, I'm worried this one is lining up with that!

Girlswaylondon
September 26th, 2018, 09:27 AM
Scan estimated her to be 7lbs but they wasn’t worried!

I’m full term today, just had to share me extremely low bump lol!

Girlswaylondon
September 26th, 2018, 09:27 AM
I think she’ll be around 9lb at birth!

Telia_Nibbles
September 26th, 2018, 12:41 PM
That's a cute bump! Looks like she's getting ready.

I am in excruciating pain with SPD now as well as fibromyalgia because I'm not able to take my usual meds. Having to rest while wanting to nest is driving me crazy. I can hardly move.

Georgia_Peach
September 26th, 2018, 02:17 PM
Girlsway you look adorable. Such a low bump!
My bump is still growing but I have stayed at the same weight for over 5 weeks now. I think I am losing weight other places?
It's kind of weird but I know she's still growing. I have definitely seen my bump a lot bigger though with my other kids.

Girlswaylondon
September 26th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Thank you both! It’s weird I never dropped with my son, I went 11 days overdue! Quietly hoping her being low means not AS overdue at least lol

I’m still getting the “OMG you’re huge” Comments, starting to really grate on me now!!

Pbn3
September 26th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Girlsway I'm so excited you're about to deliver your dd!!! Cant wait to see a pic [emoji7]

Girlswaylondon
September 27th, 2018, 02:13 AM
Girlsway I'm so excited you're about to deliver your dd!!! Cant wait to see a pic [emoji7]

Thank you pbn I’ve been thinking about you hope you are well!

Babybeaublue
September 27th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Girlsway I can't believe how quickly the time has gone! Can't wait to see her x

ABC.2606
October 1st, 2018, 03:46 PM
Girlsway wow your bump is really low!! I’m going to make a prediction now that you will not go past your due date & may be early even!!! I know several people who were overdue with their first and early with their second (and I can think specifically of a few who had a boy first and then a girl). Looks to me like she’s ready to go!!! :) :)

Girlswaylondon
October 2nd, 2018, 02:34 AM
Girlsway wow your bump is really low!! I’m going to make a prediction now that you will not go past your due date & may be early even!!! I know several people who were overdue with their first and early with their second (and I can think specifically of a few who had a boy first and then a girl). Looks to me like she’s ready to go!!! :) :)

Hope you’re right abc!! Would make a nice change not going overdue! Hope you and the twinnies are well I’m so excited for you ahhhh!

Noemi2017
October 2nd, 2018, 07:25 AM
Girlsway im waiting to see your baby girl and im veryyy happy your dream came true, u deserve it:LotsofLove:

Girlswaylondon
October 2nd, 2018, 08:53 AM
You are so sweet Noemi thank you xx

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2018, 09:14 AM
Oh that's frustrating mamabird but good that he's taking precautions. I'd rather they were over cautious than under!

My doc is still thinking of inducing around 37 weeks, I'm nearly 35 weeks now. He says he will try to break my waters and then see how we go from there. Still very nervous of everything but really want to give the VBAC a go.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkIs your induction date still on Monday?!
[emoji2]

Beaucoeur
October 3rd, 2018, 11:24 AM
40502My sweet girl came early! I started having pressure pain on 10-1 went to the hospital and was admitted. She came 10/2 at 11am. Meet Juliet Elise!

Noemi2017
October 3rd, 2018, 02:12 PM
So sweet baby girl congrats:celebrate:

Igglepigglepink
October 3rd, 2018, 02:55 PM
Juliet is beautiful, congrats!

Igglepigglepink
October 3rd, 2018, 02:56 PM
Is your induction date still on Monday?!
[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G950W using TapatalkI have a check up apt tomorrow and then my consultant said he would examine me next Tuesday and if all is well he will try to break my waters. So getting anxious, nervous and excited now!

How are you doing?

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2018, 03:40 PM
40502My sweet girl came early! I started having pressure pain on 10-1 went to the hospital and was admitted. She came 10/2 at 11am. Meet Juliet Elise!Congratulations! She is precious.

Georgia_Peach
October 3rd, 2018, 03:41 PM
I have a check up apt tomorrow and then my consultant said he would examine me next Tuesday and if all is well he will try to break my waters. So getting anxious, nervous and excited now!

How are you doing?

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkThat's so exciting!! Keep us posted for sure. I am still scheduled for my induction next fri the 12th. I just cannot wait to meet her. 8 more days!!

Telia_Nibbles
October 4th, 2018, 04:48 AM
40502My sweet girl came early! I started having pressure pain on 10-1 went to the hospital and was admitted. She came 10/2 at 11am. Meet Juliet Elise!

Congratulations! So excited about these babies arriving!

Girlswaylondon
October 4th, 2018, 08:18 AM
Huge congrats she’s beautiful! Can’t believe that’ll be me soon!

Igglepigglepink
October 9th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Hi, hope everyone is doing good.

I had my hospital appointment today and they found the baby is oblique so my c section is scheduled for Thursday afternoon. I had been hoping for a natural delivery but it's too risky now so just anxious and excited for Thursday.

Georgia_Peach
October 9th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Hi, hope everyone is doing good.

I had my hospital appointment today and they found the baby is oblique so my c section is scheduled for Thursday afternoon. I had been hoping for a natural delivery but it's too risky now so just anxious and excited for Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkAwee I am sorry you didn't get your vback. But it's so exciting you get to meet her on Thursday!!
I too am scheduled to start my induction on Thursday night. Friday morning they will break my water after I am dialated to a 4.

I am already 2 cm dialated. [emoji50]

I cant believe I have 2 days until I meet my daughter. Praying the days go fast!

Igglepigglepink
October 10th, 2018, 05:23 AM
So exciting mamabird! Best of luck with your induction!

I've just been re scheduled for Friday afternoon so another 2 days to go :)

Girlswaylondon
October 10th, 2018, 06:08 AM
Mamabird have you been using EPO? Good luck with induction!!

I’m 39 weeks today and literally have no room left! Come on baby!

Verena
October 10th, 2018, 06:13 AM
Good luck mamabird, igglepigglepink and girlsway! How exciting that so many of our group are so close to meeting their little ones!

6c8b58 Ovulation charts on FertilityFriend.com (http://fertilityfriend.com/home/6c8b58/)

Throwaway_panther
October 10th, 2018, 06:42 AM
Ahhh, I can't believe how close everyone is! I can't wait to see these babies! Will it just be hanging out alone and staying in other EDD group pretty soon?! haha. Still hoping for a December baby myself!

Georgia_Peach
October 10th, 2018, 06:50 AM
Mamabird have you been using EPO? Good luck with induction!!

I’m 39 weeks today and literally have no room left! Come on baby!Thank you!
No. I was advised not to use it with my SCH. I think this baby would have come early by herself. I've never been this dialated at this stage.
Your little girl could come any moment now!!

Georgia_Peach
October 10th, 2018, 06:53 AM
So exciting mamabird! Best of luck with your induction!

I've just been re scheduled for Friday afternoon so another 2 days to go :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkWe could be having babies at the exact same time! Haha

Girlswaylondon
October 10th, 2018, 07:56 AM
Have a sweep booked for next Tuesday, it’s what brought on labour with my son so let’s hope! :D

Georgia_Peach
October 10th, 2018, 08:32 AM
Have a sweep booked for next Tuesday, it’s what brought on labour with my son so let’s hope! :D
Good luck with the sweep!! I had two so far in the last week (to help with induction).

Babybeaublue
October 10th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Thinking of you mama! Can't wait for you to have her in your arms safe and sound at long last!!!

Telia_Nibbles
October 11th, 2018, 09:29 AM
How exciting! I'm thinking of you all xx

anotherpink
October 12th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Baby girl born today at 3.28pm weighing 7lb 9oz. So delighted!

Igglepigglepink
October 12th, 2018, 01:22 PM
This is igglepigglepink, sorry I don't know why it's posting in this other account again!

Igglepigglepink
October 12th, 2018, 01:23 PM
This is igglepigglepink, sorry I don't know why it's posting in this other account again!

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkBaby girl born today at 3.28pm weighing 7lb 9oz. So delighted!

atomic sagebrush
October 12th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Huge congrats iggle!

Georgia_Peach
October 12th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Baby girl born today at 3.28pm weighing 7lb 9oz. So delighted!

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkCongrats Iggle. So happy for you!!! [emoji175]

Girlswaylondon
October 12th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Massive congrats iggle xx

Igglepigglepink
October 12th, 2018, 07:03 PM
How is your induction going mamabird? Hope you're feeling well.

Not long till your sweep girlsway, how are you feeling?

Georgia_Peach
October 12th, 2018, 08:43 PM
How is your induction going mamabird? Hope you're feeling well.

Not long till your sweep girlsway, how are you feeling?

Sent from my SM-G930F using TapatalkMines been pushed off. At this point I dont even know if its possible to induce and dr wont give me section now until 39 weeks. We are beyond mad/sad right now. My anxiety cannot handle waiting. I worry every minute we will lose her.
I am signing off here and taking a break.

Good luck everyone who's expecting their little ones soon. Wishing you all the best.

Igglepigglepink
October 13th, 2018, 01:49 AM
Mines been pushed off. At this point I dont even know if its possible to induce and dr wont give me section now until 39 weeks. We are beyond mad/sad right now. My anxiety cannot handle waiting. I worry every minute we will lose her.
I am signing off here and taking a break.

Good luck everyone who's expecting their little ones soon. Wishing you all the best.

Sent from my SM-G950W using TapatalkAw I'm so sorry mamabird, that's really disappointing. I know how anxious I was this week so I can't imagine what you're going through. I'll be thinking and praying for you and your little girl.

Telia_Nibbles
October 13th, 2018, 05:35 AM
Big congratulations iggle!

Mama- sorry to hear that, take your time, thinking of you xx

Girlswaylondon
October 13th, 2018, 08:22 AM
So this morning I had my “bloody show” my son came the next day after I lost it with him, hopefully this is the start!

How long after your bloody show did your previous babies come?

Happymommy1987
October 13th, 2018, 03:11 PM
So this morning I had my “bloody show” my son came the next day after I lost it with him, hopefully this is the start!

One was 2 days later, second baby, 8 hours later he was born.
Congrats and happy birthing!!! You’re going to meet your daughter!

Noemi2017
October 13th, 2018, 03:37 PM
Girlsway im thinking of u:hug2:

Throwaway_panther
October 13th, 2018, 06:27 PM

With DD a month haha. Hoping you don't even see this because you're already in labor! ;)

Girlswaylondon
October 14th, 2018, 04:15 AM
Still waiting! But also still losing bloody show, gross!

Telia_Nibbles
October 14th, 2018, 04:37 AM
Mine was 8 hours later, although I was on a drip to speed it up. My waters broke at the same time as the show. Thinking of you Girl sway! She'll soon be here!

Girlswaylondon
October 14th, 2018, 07:17 AM
Thanks everyone, so ready now! X

anotherpink
October 16th, 2018, 11:28 AM
How are you getting on girlsway?

We were hoping to go home from hospital today but the baby is a bit jaundiced so has to get some light therapy for 24 hours. Praying she will be ok tomorrow.

Georgia_Peach
October 16th, 2018, 02:22 PM
My baby girl arrived today. Another successful vback.
7 pounds 4 oz.
We are beyond happy. Its been such a long time in the making. Thank you God!

Pbn3
October 16th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Congratulations mamabird!!!

Noemi2017
October 16th, 2018, 03:08 PM
Congrats mamabird:flowerz:

Throwaway_panther
October 16th, 2018, 03:18 PM
AHHH SHE IS HERE. She made it and so did you mamabird! Congratulations!

Mommy2apples
October 16th, 2018, 03:19 PM
So happy for you mamabird!!

6/2003 [emoji1349]2/2009 [emoji1407] 12/2012 [emoji1349]4/2015 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1356] 2016 [emoji1413] The Lord Answered my [emoji1317] 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy [emoji1405][emoji166]to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family![emoji7][emoji8]

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

anotherpink
October 16th, 2018, 03:33 PM
7 pounds 4 oz.

Sent from my SM-G950W using TapatalkHuge congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Babybeaublue
October 16th, 2018, 03:41 PM
YES!! mama!!!! She's safe and sound with her mummy at last!! So relieved and happy for you!!

Verena
October 17th, 2018, 01:16 AM
Huge congrats mamabird! It must be such a relief to have her here. So happy for you!

Telia_Nibbles
October 17th, 2018, 05:13 AM
7 pounds 4 oz.

Wow that's fantastical mama! Congratulations! Enjoy your little girl xx

ABC.2606
October 17th, 2018, 11:19 AM
HUGE congrats Mamabird!!!!

Telia_Nibbles
October 17th, 2018, 01:35 PM
Mama looks like our girls have the same birthday.

Ava born 15th October 9 pounds 2! :)

Congratulations Girlsway! Welcome to the world beautiful Ava!

I'm getting excited for my little one now!

anotherpink
October 17th, 2018, 01:40 PM
Congrats girlsway, she's beautiful x

Georgia_Peach
October 17th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Mama looks like our girls have the same birthday.

Ava born 15th October 9 pounds 2! :)

40578Just about! Congratulations!! Shes adorable!!

Pbn3
October 17th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Congratulations girlsway!!! She is beautiful [emoji7]

Noemi2017
October 17th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Girlsway im sooo happy for u:awe: you got your girl, this is miracle. She is wonderful, u are blessed, enjoy every moment with her:LotsofLove::hug2:

Mommy2apples
October 17th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Congrats girlsway!! So excited for you!! Such a doll.

6/2003 [emoji1349]2/2009 [emoji1407] 12/2012 [emoji1349]4/2015 [emoji1406] 2015 [emoji1356] 2016 [emoji1413] The Lord Answered my [emoji1317] 2017🤰due June 2018, with a healthy [emoji1405][emoji166]to fit into our crazy bunch, and Complete our Family![emoji7][emoji8]

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/50268a

Girlswaylondon
October 17th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Thanks so much my Gender dreaming family! I’m besotted and so thankful for this place.

Babybeaublue
October 17th, 2018, 03:31 PM
Aaahhhhh!!! Girlsway!! She's so adorable!! I want to smoosh those cheeks!!! :giggle: congrats :)

4blue2pink
October 18th, 2018, 12:08 PM
Mamabird i am so relieved she is here and safe :heart: Congratulations!! xx

Girlsway Congratulations!! Ava is gorgeous, what a squishy princess (those cheeks!!) :heart: how was your birth? i hope you had a really good experience i know you were worried xx

Girlswaylondon
October 18th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Thank you! Tbh it wasn’t what I wanted it was extremely quick and intense 4cm to birth in an hour!! But I didn’t tear which is great! Just so pleased she’s here x

Verena
October 19th, 2018, 05:09 AM
Huge congrats girlsway! [emoji3531] What a beautiful princess!

4blue2pink
October 19th, 2018, 08:58 AM
told you this one would be quicker girlsway!! :) so glad you didnt tear this time :) quick births are very intense arent they, quite a wild ride with no time to get in the zone! did you have time for the pool? i hope that overall you feel positive about your experience even though it wasnt what you had planned xx

Girlswaylondon
October 19th, 2018, 03:22 PM
told you this one would be quicker girlsway!! :) so glad you didnt tear this time :) quick births are very intense arent they, quite a wild ride with no time to get in the zone! did you have time for the pool? i hope that overall you feel positive about your experience even though it wasnt what you had planned xx

Thanks Hun :) no time for the pool sadly! No time for pain relief either! But the no tearing makes recovery so much better! Xx

4blue2pink
October 20th, 2018, 06:08 AM
im sorry you didnt get the pool but im glad your recovery is easier this time :) enjoy every second with your princess xx

Girlswaylondon
October 29th, 2018, 03:21 AM
Hi all, we recently found out Ava has a cleft soft palate and I’m really upset about it and can’t help thinking it’s my fault due to swaying :( feeling so down

Georgia_Peach
October 29th, 2018, 10:13 AM
Hi all, we recently found out Ava has a cleft soft palate and I’m really upset about it and can’t help thinking it’s my fault due to swaying :( feeling so downAww I am very sorry to hear this. I had to Google to know exactly what you meant. I know how hard we beat ourselves up. I did the same after I lost my last daughter bc I took clomid and thought that could have been why. It wasn't but I beat myself up. We are currently dealing with a cyst they found on my daughters kidney during my last ultrasound. I am terrified it could be something bad.

What happens from here for Ava? Is it repairable? Is it something children can live with without complications?

Babybeaublue
October 30th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Oh bless you both and your sweet babies. It's not fair, and I really believe it has nothing to do with anything you did before conceiving. X

Throwaway_panther
November 1st, 2018, 06:47 AM
Hi all, we recently found out Ava has a cleft soft palate and I’m really upset about it and can’t help thinking it’s my fault due to swaying :( feeling so down

I think as humans many of us reach for some sort of self blame because it gives us a sense of control -- since feeling like we don't have control can be the scariest feeling. But truly, there is nothing you could have done. I was very, very unhealthy with how LE I was before DD and she's just fine, so don't think it was the swaying that did it. I took prednisone for much of the first half of this current pregnancy which has been linked with soft cleft palate issues, so we'll see -- but ultimately, it's often just a random fluke. I hope they can correct it soon and you can all move on. <3 You are a good momma, remember that.

Noemi2017
November 1st, 2018, 09:35 AM
Girlsway very sorry to hear about Avas problem. I really hope doctors can help her with it. Dont blame yourself it is not your fault coz of swaying. I will pray for her:pray::hugs:

Igglepigglepink
November 2nd, 2018, 02:57 PM
Mamabird and girlsway I'm sorry to hear about the issues with your baby girls. I hope they can be sorted out x

Babybeaublue
November 7th, 2018, 07:27 AM
She is beautiful girlsway! The wee sweetheart looks so content. I think u need to try and push the op to the back of your mind for now, and try to concentrate on enjoying every minute with her coming up to her first Christmas!!( says the most anxious person in the world) x

4blue2pink
November 7th, 2018, 08:39 AM
Ava :heart: so beautiful girlsway!! i am so sorry to hear you are going through all this :( i promise you Ava will be fine, it is so much better for them to do the surgery while she is so little, its horrendous for you as her mum but for Ava all of this will be a story you tell her, she will have no memory of it. Sending love to you both xx

Georgia_Peach
November 7th, 2018, 09:36 AM
I am sorry Girlsway. Hoping it is an easy recovery for her. Poor little thing!
Shes such a beauty!!

My daughter had her ultrasound and they still saw the cyst on kidney. I was hoping it was a mistake or it would have gone away. I have to now meet with dr to find out what happens here.
I wish I could post a picture of how adorable she is! I cant for privacy reasons. but shes blonde and blue eyed and cute as a button.

Good luck to all you ladies who are welcoming their little ones soon!!

Noemi2017
November 7th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Girlsway she is soooo wonderful:HH: Ava will be fine after operation:pray: u must be very happy to have her:hugs:

Girlswaylondon
November 7th, 2018, 01:31 PM
Thank you all, she really is precious! Xx

Telia_Nibbles
November 8th, 2018, 07:57 AM
Such a beautiful baby! I'm sorry to hear about these problems and I hope they can be easily sorted out. I'm sure it's nothing to do with swaying, it's just one of those things. When I had my eldest son I was very healthy and young, yet he was born with a kidney not working and had it removed at 10 months. He's a big, strapping 19 year old now and he hasn't even noticed it. He only knows about it from his tiny scar and me telling him. You enjoy your baby cuddles

anotherpink
May 15th, 2019, 09:37 AM
Just wondering how everyone is?

My lo is 7 months old now and doing great! We are so blessed to have her and her brothers adore her :)