PDA

View Full Version : Happyheart's Girl Sway... UPDATE: It's a GIRL!

happyheart
November 17th, 2011, 11:26 PM
UPDATE: It's a GIRL!! :HH:

I wanted to thank Atomic for being AWESOME and answering all my questions!!! Thank you sooooo very very much!!! I feel blessed for finding this website and making some new great friends!!

ETA: I had 6 accupuncture treatments in a two week time period before ovulation. :) I believe that it helped!!

Swaying Attempt - Natural, 100mg of Clomid

pH- Around 6.2.. at least everything that came out was always 6.2.. sorry if TMI! ;)

Douche - None

Gels- Preseed... due to the dryness of clomid.

Minerals
Calcium- No
Magnesium - No
Potassium- avoided food with potassium
Sodium - not too much for my attempt month

DH Supps- none

Dietary Changes - I started to change my diet in May and June. Starting in July I started my VERY strict LE diet with a TON of diet caffeine free coke and crystal light. In September I had some cheats but also continued a TON of diet caffeine free coke and crystal light. In October I dropped the diet after my BFN. Although I did continue to eat no red meat, less salt, no potassium, no red sauce/tomatoes, very little dairy and drank some crystal light around ovulation.

DH drank diet caffeine free coke and some crystal light.

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? No I did not.

Caffeine- none

DH caffeine- one coffee each day during my tww each month.

Weight Loss I went from 116lbs to 105lbs... but began to slowly gain back 3 to 4 pounds by time I got my BFP... I was trying to regain some weight.

Hormones
Nursing- I stopped nursing in July.
T-levels- no confrontation with anybody... but I was on Clomid for three month prior to my bfp and it made me feel pretty crazy at times which I am sure it lead to higher levels of T.
Drinks- mostly red leaf raspberry tea and a lot of water the month of my bfp, drank some crystal light around ovulation.
Supplements - folic acid, started back on my prenatal after my BFN in October.
I also took a very very small amount of guaifenesin a couple of times around our attempts. I used it for all three of my other pregnancies and I really wanted to conceive since I had one cycle left on clomid.

Exercise- none

Timing - Frequent through ovulation

Charting O with Temp - Yes

Charting O with OPK - Yes

Suspected O Date- November 6th

Ions ~ none for bfp month

How many kids do you have? 3 children, 2 boys and 1 girl

Your Age-34

DH age- 34

BD position - missionary, with what my DH called medium release. I also elevated my pelvis on some pillows for thirty mins after each attempt and then stayed in bed for an hour or two after that.

Jump and Dump- no

EWCM present/how much? Absolutely zero due to the clomid. I usually have a ton. I used preseed with each attempt.

DH undies type - boxer briefs

Other:
I got to a point where I just needed/wanted to get pregnant. I was on my third round of clomid and my OB told me he only wanted me to go for 4. However, I was a die hard swayer for several months and I was a bit sad to give most of it up. All three of my other little ones came very easily with no meds. I am incredibly thankful to have conceived and praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy.

I wanted to add that I completely believe in the LE diet! WAY TO GO ATOMIC!!! I did not see what the differences were between my boys/girl conceptions until I read the LE diet! I tried very hard, but with the need to conceive I did the best that I could. FX for a baby girl but I will be so happy with a HEALTHY BABY regardless of gender. :) :)

This is our last pregnancy/child.

pinkdreams
November 18th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Best of luck to you and congrats on your BFP!!!

Plum3
November 18th, 2011, 01:47 AM
Congratulations! I saw your bfp pic on the the other thread, very nice!! :)

Sunset
November 18th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Congratulations on your bfp!! good luck :)

happyheart
November 18th, 2011, 08:19 AM
:HH: Thank you soooo very much!! :)

Mochagirl
November 18th, 2011, 09:41 AM
I didn't know you'd gotten a BFP. Congratulations!

zanacal
November 19th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Fingers crossed for a sister for your beautiful little girl happyheart - but most of all, I'm crossing everything for a healthy and sticky bean! Congratulations again x

Indira
November 19th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Your sway looks great happyheart. Good luck !!

happyheart
November 19th, 2011, 06:34 PM
:HH: Thank you!! :)

atomic sagebrush
December 7th, 2011, 01:03 PM
You're very welcome! Good luck and congrats!!

KnockYourBallsOff
December 15th, 2011, 08:05 PM
Good luck!!!! Thanks for sharing your sway with the rest of us!

happyheart
December 15th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Thank you so much!! :) :) Good luck to you! :)

auroara78
December 16th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Good luck, happy heart!! The babe is meant to be here :)

littlemissnaughty7
December 17th, 2011, 09:36 AM
hi happy heart, congrats on your bfp, just seen your on clomid il be on this too for my sway attempt, you stated you dropped a few things from your sway, what were they if you dont mind me asking, as im a die hard swayer too, but im not sure what things will agrevate clomid too much to get my bfp, obviously dont want to waste time on clomid and use too many swaying tips and not get pregnant, thanks for reading x

happyheart
December 17th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Good luck, happy heart!! The babe is meant to be here :)

Thank you!!! :) Good luck to you! :)

happyheart
December 17th, 2011, 10:37 AM
hi happy heart, congrats on your bfp, just seen your on clomid il be on this too for my sway attempt, you stated you dropped a few things from your sway, what were they if you dont mind me asking, as im a die hard swayer too, but im not sure what things will agrevate clomid too much to get my bfp, obviously dont want to waste time on clomid and use too many swaying tips and not get pregnant, thanks for reading x

Hi ~
I was a die hard swayer as well. I really believe in the LE diet! Do not drop that if you can. I only dropped parts of the diet because I had become a bit depressed after not conceiving. Looking back, I actually wish I would have not dropped some parts of it. I did not use any type of jells. In fact I used preseed! Before Clomid I had tons of EWCM and while on Clomid I was SO dry. I needed to use something because DTD was just not comfortable and I wan't a little help conceiving. I did not use the full amount that the box suggests to use. I think that a small amount of preseed would not hurt my sway.
I dropped anything that I felt was stressing me. I had a ton of "Ion" things that I was doing and I dropped all if it.
I did do accupuncture as I think it REALLY helped my uterine lining. Clomid tends to thin the uterine lining and I wanted to do things that made the lining better. I also drank red raspberry leaf tea.
Good luck to you! :) :)

littlemissnaughty7
December 17th, 2011, 11:06 AM
ok huni thanks so much, did u use douche or lime tampons ??

happyheart
December 17th, 2011, 11:29 AM
ok huni thanks so much, did u use douche or lime tampons ??

No I did not. My doctor told me he wanted me on only 4 cycles of clomid and I was on my third cycle. Getting pregnant had become my goal and any type of sway was just a bonus.
Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or want to chat. :) Good luck!

Out of the Blue
January 5th, 2012, 10:48 AM
HappyHeart...You are AWESOME! Great job! :cheer: Your little bean is almost 11wks! Can't wait for your next scan! :HH:

happyheart
January 5th, 2012, 11:47 AM
HappyHeart...You are AWESOME! Great job! :cheer: Your little bean is almost 11wks! Can't wait for your next scan! :HH:

:HH: thank you so much!!! :)

Brat23
January 19th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Lots of Love and Luck wishing you pink!

happyheart
February 5th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Thank you so much!!! We "may" find out tomorrow.... sooo nervous. :)

atomic sagebrush
February 5th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Ack! Good luck!

happyheart
February 10th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Updated the thread. :)

A HUGE thank you to Atomic for always being there to help!!! I appreciate it more than I can express to you! I feel like out family is now complete!! Thank you soooo much!!!!! :HH:

atomic sagebrush
February 11th, 2012, 10:25 AM
You're welcome! I love a happy ending! :)

Sophia
February 11th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Congratulations :DD:

happyheart
February 13th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Thank you :)

happyheart
March 17th, 2012, 09:45 PM
20 week appt this week confirmed definitely a girl. :) :)

TTC5
March 17th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Congratulations!!!!

HappyMedium
May 17th, 2012, 02:43 PM
WOnderful!!! Congratulations on your girl!!!!!!!!

amari
May 18th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Yay for your girl!!