Update! It’s a GIRL!!! TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Girl
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
DS 11, DS 8, DS 5, DS 3
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
No
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I had to restrict my diet to help control a skin condition so with advice from Atomic I combined it with LE and basically cut out - sugar, wheat, most dairy, had meat only once per week (chinese takeaway cheat to keep me sane!) - so very low protein and fat, most of my fats came from vegetables. This was hard to do but helped my skin and hopefully was a good sway too although probably a bit on the low side calorie wise.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH eats a high energy diet as he has a very physical job. Far too much chocolate and biscuits too and drinks cider 3 or 4 nights per week, smokes 2 or 3 roll ups per day.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I drink caffeine regularly
Any Diet Details?
Ate lunch at 12 then dinner at 5, occasionally ate again at around 9pm as I was struggling to make up enough calories and was sometimes too hungry to sleep.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
Switched to skimmed milk in coffee (3 per day) and drank diet coke and sprite zero to fill up between meals.
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
BMI at attempt was 20.9 (5 feet 5 and 9 stone) I lost a total of 2 stone whilst swaying.
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
No official exercise but I work 4 days per week and run round after 4 boys plus walk the dog every evening so always quite active.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Unknown
Any VG potions used? NO

CM pH at attempt
Unknown
DH pH
Unknown
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Dates according to Ovulation 1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
I had a positive OPK on CD10 and we had already BD on CD9 so left it at that attempt. Didn't BD again until CD13 then had very strong cramps and decided to test again out of curiosity and got another solid smiley! This happened the cycle before too so I'm beginning to think I have been having 2 LH surges and may have been missing the egg in previous months. Cycle 3 three I had a CP though so this could have thrown things out a bit.
So glad we both had the day off that day and had time for a relaxed BD as I'm sure I wouldn't have my BFP otherwise!
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers BD every few days

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? No
For some attempts

Any relevant attempt details?
Female O and stayed laid down for about half an hour afterwards for cuddles as we didn't even realise this would be an actual attempt!
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements folic acid
Fiber
Antihistamine

DH Supplements
-
Any additional supplement info?
I took antihistamines because of hay fever not for swaying purposes.
Had Fybogel before dinner when I remembered but not every day.
DH took OLE 750 mg per day.
I could only get 2 rounds of clomid on cycle 2 and 3 so pretty sure this would have been well out of my system by now.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
Waning Crescent
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
Had to be strict on diet and lost a lot of weight, completely different to my constant snacking when my boys were conceived.
One attempt that ended up in the e4d Mon/Fri pattern.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
Couldn't get more clomid so this had probably lost any swaying affect by BFP.
The fact that I just can't imagine being lucky enough that this will actually work for us!
Things worth mentioning:
TTC was less stressful this time around as DH was fully on board and understanding so lots of affection rather than me bottling up all my frustration and trying to sneakily time attempts.
DH had also been ill and had 2 rounds of prednisone prior to BFP - not sure if this sways but he definitely hasn't been at his healthiest recently.
Thank you atomic for always answering my questions and reassuring me in times of panic - I feel like i really could not have done any more this time around.

atomic sagebrush
August 10th, 2018, 12:19 PM
Good luck and pink dust headed your way!!!

ksmom
August 10th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Congrats and good luck!

Northernsparkle
August 10th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Thank you, NIPT booked for 14th September so not too long to wait [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4blue2pink
August 10th, 2018, 03:26 PM
Congratulations Northernsparkle :) everything crossed for pink for you!!

Northernsparkle
August 10th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Thank you so much [emoji4]

Northernsparkle
September 25th, 2018, 06:49 PM
I am in absolute awe and disbelief, thank you so much atomic I can’t begin to describe what this means to me and our family [emoji4][emoji166][emoji4]xxxx

jgojah
September 26th, 2018, 05:02 AM
I am in absolute awe and disbelief, thank you so much atomic I can’t begin to describe what this means to me and our family [emoji4][emoji166][emoji4]xxxx

HUGE congrats!!!!!!!

Throwaway_panther
September 26th, 2018, 06:30 AM
OMG A GIRL?! AHHHHH CONGRATS!!!!! I knew those weren't boy nubs :P

Noemi2017
September 26th, 2018, 07:04 AM
Congrats:celebrate: im very happy for u:LotsofLove:

Northernsparkle
September 26th, 2018, 07:28 AM
Thank you we are over the moon :)

Northernsparkle
September 26th, 2018, 07:43 AM
OMG A GIRL?! AHHHHH CONGRATS!!!!! I knew those weren't boy nubs :P

I know, I should have just listened to you all and saved myself the stress haha xx

4blue2pink
September 30th, 2018, 07:01 AM
commenting here too as an excuse to say Congratulations again!! :D we had our first (living) girl after 4 boys it was the most amazing and surreal experience :heart: (not gonna lie once she was born i did double-takes every nappy change for a while!!) xx

Northernsparkle
September 30th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Ahhh thank you and congratulations on your little girl too [emoji175] The best thing has been hearing my boys telling their friends that they are getting a little sister and how pleased they are. Above all I want them to feel even more special and know how important they are as big brothers. I’ve tactfully explained to people that over the moon as we are, I want to avoid the ‘a girl at last’ or ‘5th time lucky’ comments in front of the boys, although I know they are well intentioned.
Haha yes the nappy thing will be weird! And getting to use clothes we’ve never used before. Everything is so exciting and I must admit that it seems like a rare treat to able to enjoy the rest of this pregnancy with no feelings of sadness and then guilt at being sad, if you know what I mean?
Thanks again for checking in and for the support, it’s a special thing to have other mum’s (and dad’s) who know exactly how we feel at every step of this roller coaster [emoji7]xxx

4blue2pink
October 3rd, 2018, 03:19 PM
i know exactly what you mean :) yes the "finally got the girl" type comments annoyed me too, in our case it was more "well you can stop now youve got the girl.." like that's the only reason we had carried on, enjoy every second of it :) xx

BBGwish
August 18th, 2019, 02:51 AM
Hi Northern, congrats with your girl!! I’m swaying girl (for the second time) and having big skin troubles due to the suger and wheat. Could you tell me more about the foods you had instead of all the things with sugar?