PDA

View Full Version : Is losing weight THAT bad for boy sway?

Tulipe7
August 10th, 2018, 09:49 AM
Hello everyone
So i've been swaying blue for months now and i've been gaining wait, i'm 70 kg now 162 cm tall...so i need to lose a minimum of 6 kg...plus i think maybe my weight is the reason why it's taking so long, with my two pregnancies it was pretty fast (and of course because i was much younger, im now 35).
I've tried preseed 2 cycles, have been timing BD, took maca prenatals potassium zinc, EPO 2 cycles, clomid one cycle, soy iso 1 cycle...plus the diet... I dont know what else should i do ��
Now im fed up with my body i need to lose weight, is it really that bad for the sway?

Oh i forgot to mention that I do cardio regularly and lift little weights and I was 60 kg just one year ago and also when i got my girls i was losing weight and hit 58 and 60 kg
But i haven't been taking supplements and i was always, TMI, very very dry and we used saliva as a lubraicant...sorry tmi
Thanks

atomic sagebrush
August 10th, 2018, 12:25 PM
Can you tell me more about what you mean by "timing BD"? The old school Shettles timing methods for boys are AWFUL for chances of pregnancy.

I BEG you not to do EPO, Maca, soy any more and only do Clomid if you need it to conceive. These things all may possibly sway pink and the herbs will interact with the Clomid.

What prenatals are you taking? How much zinc total???

Tulipe7
August 10th, 2018, 01:54 PM
We BD roughly cd7, 12, 13, 14 or sometimes we skip cd13.
Im taking my kind organic prenatals (garden of life)... I thought EPO is good for boy sway since it increases my cm :(
I take zinc 15 mg every other day in addition to the prenatals.
My husband takes biovea men's multi every other day alternating with testrogain.
Both of us took maca only 2 months, one at first try and i had a chemical then i stopped maca and tried again last month.
Also i take fish oil, folic acid 800 mcg every other day.
Im not sure if this is alot :D
I used to eat 5 times a day with a cereal at breakfast 2 eggs per day and fish/meat/chicken at lunch and alot of vegetables and green leaves and chocolates :D.. but I gained alot and i dont feel good about myself, should i wait till i lose and start sway again? I dont want to lose time also...i don't know what to do

Tulipe7
August 10th, 2018, 04:04 PM
We try to BD as follows CD7, 12, 13 and 14 or sometimes we skip CD13, these are the supplements I'm taking:
my kind organic prenatals garden of life
Zinc 15 mg every other day
Folic acid 800 every other day
Potassium 100 mg every other day
I tried maca 1000 mg and EPO 1500 one cycle i got a chemical, i thought that was a good sign so i tried them again another month nothing happened so i stopped.
I thought EPO was good for boy sway since it gives me tons of cm
I stopped coffee, and drink orange juice everyday and eat 4 meals, i never ate breakfast before but since my sway im taking cereals everyday eat a lot of vegetables and green leaves.
My husband also takes biovea men's multi evry other day alternating with testrogain.
We live in france so i don't no if these are the same brands.
Actually i dont need clomid i just bought it from a site i know trying for a twin but it gave me a cyst so i stopped.
Any advice is appreciated...also im not feeling good about my body and my cloths dont fit me anymore so i NEED to lose weight..do i have to pause ttc, even if im losing time