PDA

View Full Version : Ignore my private messages. I have my questions here

Amel
August 12th, 2018, 11:15 AM
Hi,

I apologize for my private emails. I just thought since we paid for the service we get that privilege. I strongly believe that it is better to leave that having that just for emergencies and technical issues is better. I hope that I am writing in the right forum. It is very easy to get lost in these forums. Please correct me if I should move this to another thread.

First of all, I really want to thank you for the 21 meal plan. It is well written and nothing goes to waste. The following questions were sent by email or what you call private message. Please ignore those emails.

I have few questions since you mentioned on the personalized plan to ask for advise in case I have additional supplements.

Supplements:

I ordered the following and I want to know if I should return them Monday
1- Fresh Royal Jelly + Bee Pollen, Honey Mix - 40,000 mg YS Eco Bee Farms
2-Alka-Seltzer Effervescent Gold - 36 Tablets, Pack of 3

I read on your page that Alka-Seltzer Effervescent Gold is not that effective. I don't know about the 1- Fresh Royal Jelly + Bee Pollen, Honey Mix - 40,000 mg YS Eco Bee Farms?

Diet:

Is the plan for both DH and DW?

Can he eat oysters for extra boost or not?

I cant eat pork, ham so is it ok to substitute with Roast Beef or Turkey?

Can I take rotate between almond/ coconut milk and full Milk on my diet?

I am Gluten free but with the diet do I use gluten free breads and cereals or do I stop my GF diet till I concieve?

PS. I used to take Allergenza to break down the gluten. I can always take these supplement if it doesn't interfere with my plan.

Allergenza's Ingredients:

Serving Size: One Capsule

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Multi-Enzyme Blend
Endo-peptidase 75,000 HUT
Protease 500 SAPU
Exo-peptidase 125 DPPIV
Probiotic Blend 5 billion live organisms -
-Saccharomyces boulardii
-Bacillus subtilis
-Lactobacillus acidophilus
-Prebiotic (PreForPro™) 7.5 mg
-LH01 – Myoviridae
-LL5 – Siphoviridae
-T4D – Myoviridae
-LL12 – Myoviridae

Other Ingredients: Rice bran, HPMC (vegetable capsule), medium chain triglycerides.

Please if you thing eating gluten will make my Sway to Boy better I will eat Gluten.
The only reason I avoid eating Gluten is that I get headaches. Â…Â….< I went to Icon Wellness Center and with a blood test they suggested that maybe gluten has auto immune response where it mimics something in my body....and with all the vitamins defiency I started experiencing headaches and thyroid.

The doctor/ nutritionist herself wasn't sure but she asked me that it wont hurt to try GF Paleo Diet with the extra supplements missing in my blood.
As a result, both my thyroid and my headaches disappeared. ( The supplements helped my headache I believe). My endocrinologist said its a hoax :cool:. Maybe she was wrong and just want my $ 50.00 and milk my insurance every 3 months.

Thank you for your time.

atomic sagebrush
August 13th, 2018, 01:03 PM
I answered this in your custom coaching forum (the spot below your questionnaires)!

I have found with doctors that they believe in what they believe in and until they believe in it, they assume it's a hoax. U know your body best and if it's helping you feel better, continue doing what you're doing. :)