TTC a BOY Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Boy
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 Girls
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
MINERALS
Calcium Intake(Please describe)
Prenatal vitamin: 232 mg
Magnesium Intake(Please describe)
Prenatal vitamin: 100 mg
Potassium Intake(Please describe)
via diet and prenatal only
Sodium Intake(Please describe)
via diet and prenatal only
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Robitussin/Guafanesin tablets
Gree Tea
Fish Oil
Folic Acid
Tribulus terrestris
Royal Jelly

DH Supplements Multi-vitamin

Any additional supplement info?
CoQ10
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? HE(High Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
Focused on health and eating foods that were high in nutrients. Added lean meat (previously not much of a meat eater). Added non-dairy organic probiotics for 4mo. prior to attempt.
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
This was over a year process of getting myself/lifestyle healthy. I really kicked into high gear 3-4 months before attempt.
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
No
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
He always ate fairly healthy; high protein etc.
DId you consume alcohol? A couple of drinks per week

DId you try to limit caffeine?
Yes, I had 1 drink per day
Any Diet Details?
I only had red wine on occasion, especially leading up to attempt.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
-
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Unsure- I stopped weighing myself years ago and focus on how my body feels rather than a number. I am at a slender/healthy size for my height
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I walked and worked out about 2-3 times a week focusing mostly on light cardio and light weights.
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Unsure
Any VG potions used? Preseed

CM pH at attempt
DH pH
Unknown
THE DEED INFO
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
BD Pattern DTD through Ovulation
BD every few days

BD Dates according to Ovulation 5 Days Before O
3 Days Before O
2 Days Before O
1 Day Before O
O Day

BD Position
Multiple
Any additional comments?
-
Any relevant attempt details?
-
Did you do anything with Ions?
I had been wearing a copper bracelet for unrelated pain symptoms.
Moon Phase during conception?
First Quarter
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No. But I did keep crystals (moonstone, etc.) thought to help with fertility around my bed/in my diffuser as well as essential oils that were said to have fertility boosting properties. You just never know!
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
I felt really healthy and that I had given myself enough time to ask questions and have the best shot at a great sway. I did a few trial months prior to our attempt where I waited to see how different supplements impacted my system/EWCM (this proved to be SUCH a good idea). With each 'boy' supplement I only focused on the ways it could help my overall health, rather than obsessing that one pill could make or break my sway. I also didn't go overboard with supplements or diet. My husband and I did more competitive things together which was fun! This sway was a goal rather than a chore. GD gave me the confidence to pursue my dream and go into swaying feeling great. The process was easier knowing there were others like me. In the end (along with Atomic's guidance) I did what I felt was best for me and didn't worry about the opinions of others on the sway topic.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
I wasn't working out as much as suggested toward the end. My husband had just started testosterone boosting therapy (prescribed), so we were a little nervous about where his levels were and how his hormones might have an impact.
Things worth mentioning:
I added fertility acupuncture to my already established acupuncture schedule. I felt like this helped ease the stress/anxiety from swaying while also giving a potential boost. For those nervous about calcium, I found a great non-dairy/organic probiotic! Also, for anyone who is a fan of "The Secret," I incorporated their mindset as well. I visualized the sway going blue and printed pictures of boy things to keep my eye on the prize ;). I'd found a 'boy' balloon earlier in the year and kept the package in my car as a fun reminder as well. I also had a firm belief that after ALL of our trying, if we had a girl she would be even more destined to be ours because she made it through all of those extra boy sway obstacles (lol).

atomic sagebrush
August 18th, 2018, 12:03 PM
I am soooo thrilled for you! Hugest congrats!!

ksmom
August 18th, 2018, 12:06 PM
Congrats!!!