PDA

View Full Version : Quick question regarding plans

BoyDream
August 19th, 2018, 02:15 AM
Hi, I am fairly new here and going through the wealth of information on this site. Each thread in itself is gold dust. thanks to everyone and specially atomic for the contribution to the community.

I am planning to buy a customised plan and want to understand the difference between
TTC a Boy Bundle- Personalized Gender Swaying Plan and Coaching Service PLUS 21-day Meal Plan! ($99) and
the Gender Swaying Plan and coaching service($79)

From my understanding, the former includes the 21 day Meal Plan in addition to everything we get in the latter. Please correct me if am wrong. Also, am a vegetarian and was wondering if the 21 day meal plan would help me in that case. Appreciate your inputs which would help me decide the suitable plan for me.

P.S- I added this question to the FAQs thread too but was not sure if it was still being monitored.

atomic sagebrush
August 19th, 2018, 03:40 PM
I answer all the questions and did just reply in the other thread. :)

21 day diet has lots of good info and recipes anyone can use but does have meat-based recipes and thus may be less helpful to a vegetarian than to a meat eater.

For $99 you get both the 21 day diet and the OPK book in addition to a personalized plan and the 6 months of coaching. $79 is just the coaching and personalized plan. :)

BoyDream
August 19th, 2018, 08:06 PM
Thanks Atomic :)