PDA

View Full Version : 8lilpigs sept thread

ELP
January 13th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I'm the 1st woohoo lol. Well I'm Charlotte, expecting baby 9 in Sep 11, that seems so crazy to read, 9!! Oh well, they are just so darn cute lol. I think my due date will be 20th sep (ov'ed 29? Dec) I would love another litte man running around the house as my 'baby' boy started school last Sep and I am swimming in pink atm lol. I haven't told the family yet as there is too much going on atm, so I'm keeping it a secret, hence no ticker yet:wink: Hope to see more bfp's soon, Cxx

nuthinbutpink
January 13th, 2011, 02:36 PM
:celebrate:Congratulations!

ELP
January 13th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Thanks nbp:LotsofLove: I'm not telling anyone at home yet hence no tickers yet incase the kids see them lol. I'm going to see how long I can last, so far 3 days!! BUT, DH can and usually does tell just by looking at me, so I've been avoiding direct eye contact:rofl:

ELP
February 8th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Well I thought I'd update with how things are going, I finally told DH last night about the new one, well I kind of grunted 'yeah' when he mumbled 'Are you pregnant?' just before we were going to sleep lol. I have asked him to keep it to himself for now as I just cannot mentally handle any spiteful or irritating comments from people irl. I have been fine with the m's, just a bit tired and slightly over emotional. No smell aversions or queasiness so thats good. All my cramping is on the left side so according to Ramzi this would mean pink lol and I do have a feeling that the pinks may welll have trumped again d'oh :).

I am still taking the daily wheatgrass and bee pollen, i'm 100% sure that they are helping keep m/s and tiredness away as if I forget them for a day, the next day, I am shattered? Any thoughts on this anyone?

Hope to have a few more fall preggo's around soon, until then I'll just enjoy having my own little section lol!!!!

Tweens&aBaby
February 8th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Congrats♥♥♥

Lillylolly
February 9th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Wow, congratulations!

Vinter
February 9th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Congratulations on #9!!

ELP
February 18th, 2011, 01:57 AM
Well I thought I'd update with how things are going, I finally told DH last night about the new one, well I kind of grunted 'yeah' when he mumbled 'Are you pregnant?' just before we were going to sleep lol. I have asked him to keep it to himself for now as I just cannot mentally handle any spiteful or irritating comments from people irl. I have been fine with the m's, just a bit tired and slightly over emotional. No smell aversions or queasiness so thats good. All my cramping is on the left side so according to Ramzi this would mean pink lol and I do have a feeling that the pinks may welll have trumped again d'oh :).

I am still taking the daily wheatgrass and bee pollen, i'm 100% sure that they are helping keep m/s and tiredness away as if I forget them for a day, the next day, I am shattered? Any thoughts on this anyone?

Hope to have a few more fall preggo's around soon, until then I'll just enjoy having my own little section lol!!!!Thanks for all congrats ladies xxxx

Well sadly yesterday i started spotting:sad: dark red with lttle clots bits. I have phoned the hospital to see if they could scan for me an hopefully they may today or Monday. On the positive side I still feel a bit icky and am not enjoying my mornng cup of tea, so you never know it could be ok still. I'll lupdate when I can, fingers x'ed for me please ladies ok:happy::pray:

Lillylolly
February 18th, 2011, 01:59 AM
Oh no, I hope everything is ok. Sticky vibes....

ELP
February 18th, 2011, 06:24 AM
Thankyou Lilly xxx
Sadly little one hasn't made it:sad: They saw a little 5 1/2 week gestation bean with no heart beat, I should be 9weeks plus a few days. I have an appointment to go back next week just incase there a heartbeat and my dates are wrong, but I am sure that little one won't be there. I am very sad, but looking at my little fat 8 month old curled up asleep really takes the edge off and puts things into perspective. I will leave it a cycle and then let nature take its course again, maybe I'll be having a xmas surprise :luck:

nuthinbutpink
February 18th, 2011, 07:04 AM
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry. :sadflwr:

ELP
February 18th, 2011, 09:00 AM
Thankyou nbp:heart:

LolaInLove
February 18th, 2011, 11:27 AM
8LP, I am SOOOO sorry honey, I know that is hard! I hope you are doing ok!!!! XOXO You know it will happen again!

ELP
February 18th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Thankyou Lola xxx At least we can see who can come up with the most questions for Atomic now can't we:wink::happy:

LolaInLove
February 18th, 2011, 02:16 PM
:bigsmile:I know, right!? I've been reading all of her essays on this site like I have a test on them later! Are you going to take a month of ttc off or go for it?

ELP
February 18th, 2011, 03:21 PM
I think I'm going to have a month off as I know the month after sways pink for me, I've 2 gorgeous pinkies running round from the month after previous mmc & chemical. So you'll be seeing me everywhere in the blue section with you, reading and asking, re-reading and asking some more lol. I am going to start on the acv daily as I feel I am in need of a detox, I just feel so sluggish atm, I'll also definately be cutting out bread as I'm sure it gives me yi before ov each time and I think is the main cause of the sluggishness. Most of all I just want the sun to come out, I'v had enough of this grey, cold, drizzly weather to last me two winters, bring on the UV!!!!!

LolaInLove
February 18th, 2011, 03:31 PM
Yep, I've got a DD that was conceived 2 weeks after a m/c, so we took this last month off too. I just bought some ACV today, going to give it a go later, but anticipating a gag reaction! I hear you about the sun....you're in UK, right? We are having a sneaky little summer day so I've been outside trying to get some Vitamin D! The lack of sun is torture on my body and soul also. Hope you start to feel up again!

Dreamingforaboy
February 21st, 2011, 08:30 AM
Thankyou Lilly xxx
Sadly little one hasn't made it:sad: They saw a little 5 1/2 week gestation bean with no heart beat, I should be 9weeks plus a few days. I have an appointment to go back next week just incase there a heartbeat and my dates are wrong, but I am sure that little one won't be there. I am very sad, but looking at my little fat 8 month old curled up asleep really takes the edge off and puts things into perspective. I will leave it a cycle and then let nature take its course again, maybe I'll be having a xmas surprise :luck:

So sorry and sad to her your news, I pray you get your little pink bean in the near future. Will be looking out for you.

luvncamrin
February 22nd, 2011, 09:45 PM
I'm posting in to join the group... due 9/5.... but c section will probably be a few days before that! 8lilpigs....so so sorry to hear about your baby!

ELP
February 23rd, 2011, 04:23 AM
Thanks for all your kind words ladies xxx

luvncamrin - I was going to change the name of this thread as it seems such a shame to start it a little gloomy. If you start a new thread then I reckon its gonna be a real lucky one:wink:

My Fabulous Children
February 24th, 2011, 07:55 PM
OH my!!! I am so sorry for your loss sweetie ((HUGS))