PDA

View Full Version : BD frequency on clomid

Boymom287
August 23rd, 2018, 11:31 AM
Hubby and I have been BDing every 3ish days (when he gets home for the weekend and before he leaves for the week) but he is home this week so now I’m all screwed up! We BD 2 days ago but then yesterday I had EWCM all day and had what felt like O cramps. So we did it again last night. I do not take OPKs as I know clomid can cause false positives and I feel like they do nothing but stress me out. I am on CD 18 with anywhere from a 29-36 day cycle and I still have these cramps. Should I wait another 3 days before BD again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
August 23rd, 2018, 08:18 PM
yes I do still want you to keep going with the attempts. You can have O pains before, during, and after ovulation so that really isn't much of a help, unfortunately.

Boymom287
August 24th, 2018, 05:27 PM
yes I do still want you to keep going with the attempts. You can have O pains before, during, and after ovulation so that really isn't much of a help, unfortunately.

Ok sorry. Even though one app says my O day was yesterday and another says it’s today? If I wait to BD tomorrow could it be too late? Sorry for all the questions. It being my last round of clomid I just really don’t want to miss this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
August 25th, 2018, 01:18 PM
Oh gosh no need to be sorry! It's just how those pesky O pains work.

Here's the thing - there is no "too late". If it's too late, eh. What are ya gonna do. But it may NOT be too late. Apps are just not terribly reliable (even FF) and so if you have attempt today, you're covered in case of delayed O, and if you've already Oed, it's a done deal now, no harm in trying! :)