PDA

View Full Version : Swaying girl with Adrenal fatigue

Dtryingforgirl
August 28th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Sorry if this isn't the right place to post....it wouldn't work in the questions area.

I have adrenal fatigue although it had been under control for around a year with diet and lifestyle.
Since doing the girl sway I can feel my body getting weak. I've lost 13 lbs sticking to the girl diet in around 3 months. Which is a quite a bit for me....I don't have much to lose...and I cheat for one week every month...usually right before my period [emoji849]
Obviously I know if I let me body crash I won't get pregnant and won't be able to sustain a pregnancy if I did, but I want a girl so bad... I could use some advise on strong gender sway that doesn't contain so much of the diet....if there is such a thing?
Any help would be appreciated. I had hoped I would just get pregnant this month and then not have to worry about it but BFN this morning.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

atomic sagebrush
August 30th, 2018, 08:48 PM
Stick to the elements of diet you can stick to and relax on the things that feel important to you to drop.

IMO there is no strong sway without at least doing some elements of diet but it's fine to do fewer elements than other people.

Can you please tell me again (sorry I know we've probably done this already!) everythign you have been doing so we can see the things that could be tweaked for better odds of conception??

Dtryingforgirl
August 31st, 2018, 12:40 AM
I'm on the diet, skipping breakfast, trying to keep under 58 grams of protein and 60 grams of fat.
Drinking crystal light around 1-3 a day

Husband had a vasectomy reversal and started smoking.

Taking folic acid, and iron as well as some adrenal support.

I think that's about it....

Stick to the elements of diet you can stick to and relax on the things that feel important to you to drop.

IMO there is no strong sway without at least doing some elements of diet but it's fine to do fewer elements than other people.

Can you please tell me again (sorry I know we've probably done this already!) everythign you have been doing so we can see the things that could be tweaked for better odds of conception??

atomic sagebrush
August 31st, 2018, 12:10 PM
None of those things should make any difference, I'd personally have hubby stop smoking since it's harder to conceive after vasectomy reversal.

Tell me about your attempts - when are you having them, is it shallow release, are you doing jump and dump or anything?

Dtryingforgirl
August 31st, 2018, 02:16 PM
Having sex every 3-4 days. Generally not shallow because I'm sick of waiting. Having orgasm as well [emoji849] last month my ovulation was 2 days later than normal or so it seemed.
I don't jump and dump, generally wait about 5-10 min but can't wait to long as I've struggled with UTI's in the past.

I unfortunately have no say in if he smokes or not.... I wish he never started again. It's been a year since vasectomy reversal and we have had one miscarriage back in May at 6.5 weeks

Dtryingforgirl
September 1st, 2018, 09:32 AM
I should also ask your thoughts on Maca root? Does it sway one way or another? Any reason to take or not take it? From what I read it sounds great but I know that isn't always the case.

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2018, 02:26 PM
Has he had a sperm analysis since the surgery? We may want to add in a fertility supp for him.

I would stay far away from Maca. We've had some really weird experiences while people took it and I am completely unconvinced it's safe.

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2018, 02:32 PM
Ok. So I would have you guys add in an additional attempt at positive OPK. So DTD every 4 days (In the 72 hour or Monday/thurs pattern, whichever is easier for you to understand) then in addition to that pattern have one more attempt at or around positive OPK whenever that falls. Keep going with the e4d before and after that, regardless of when the pos OPK attempt falls (don't change the schedule based on the OPK attempt).

Are you guys using any lubricants?

Dtryingforgirl
September 1st, 2018, 02:33 PM
He had an analysis done, it was low but we hadn't waited the correct amount of time. He was on a male wellness suppliment given by our naturopath that was supposed to increase sperm count and quality. 3 months after he started taking it we got pregnant, but then we lost that pregnancy.

He hasn't been taking it lately.....maybe I will push him to take again.
I'm more concerned with my health right now. Usually when I have a crash I need tons of fruits and veggies (nutrient rich)and suppliments to get me back on track, which doesn't really scream girl sway[emoji19]

atomic sagebrush
September 1st, 2018, 03:06 PM
Tell me what the supplement is the naturopath had you on, because many of the naturopath recommendations are terrible and actively harm fertility. Don't just start back up with it unless I have signed off on it, pretty please!

You can have tons of fruit and veggies on the girl diet. ARe you aware of the alternate version of LE Diet here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ttc-a-girl-best-practices/1865-swaying-under-special-circumstances-part-1-blood-sugar-issues.html?1865-Swaying-under-special-circumstances-Part-1-Blood-sugar-issues= (scroll thru the essay, the diet is at the end of the essay) This may be a better fit for you and we actually get better results for pink with this anyway, so it's pretty evident that fruits and vegetables are fine to eat on LE Diet. In fact, low carb veg are free and unlimited, you don't even need to count them!

Dtryingforgirl
September 1st, 2018, 05:20 PM
It's called Ribes nigrum, and I feel like total shit if I don't take it. she had also put me on a prenatal vitamin, but the other vitamins in it plus cutting out all sugar really made a difference in how I felt.
I've been eating more junk to try and get some calories because I was losing a lot of weight and only getting about 1000 calories max before I was out of fat and protein.
But the sugar has to go, i feel so gross like I can hardly make it through a day of work.

Dtryingforgirl
September 1st, 2018, 05:34 PM
I was also going to ask about Juice plus. I found I felt much better taking that, but it's basically capsules of fruit and veggies so ....thoughts?

atomic sagebrush
September 3rd, 2018, 12:26 PM
Oh ok I meant the fertility supplement your husband was on.

If the blackcurrant supp makes you feel better, take it. Better than prenatals that is for sure.

Question, did you wean off your supplements slowly or just drop them?? Sometimes when you come off vitamins too quickly you can give yourself a functional nutrient deficiency (evne if you're eating enough nutrients) till your body adjusts.

I think your problem is the excess sugar. We have better results with the sugar free version of the LE Diet I linked you to anyway (on prev. page). Eating tons of sugar is not what the LE Diet is meant to be about and we need to find ways for you to slow down weight loss without going on the "gummy worm diet".

If you tell me what you were eating when you were getting only 1000 calories and then going over on fat and protein I can tell you what to change. Generally this happens when someone has a fundamental misunderstanding of LE principles and it's usually a very easy fix to set things right.

I don't recommend juice plus for swaying pink. Please just eat fruit and veg instead of taking the highly concentrated forms.

Dtryingforgirl
September 5th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Husband was on Mito motile male wellness suppliments.
I guess maybe I'm not understanding the diet properly...
The way I understand it is that it should be almost meat free.( Which I struggle with, but trying to stick with chicken breast)
Try to keep lower on protein around 58 grams and around 60 grams of fat ....
Still eating fruits and vegetables but was trying to avoid super rich nutrients.

Today was a large day for protein but I had gf pasta at lunch with a cream tomato sauce and chicken breast
Supper was a drumstick (small) with 1/2 cup quinoa, cucumbers and 1tbsp of Hummas.
Breakfast was coffee with brown sugar and cream.

atomic sagebrush
September 6th, 2018, 12:38 PM
Ok. Let me explain the reasoning why many people go low/no meat on LE Diet.

There are NO forbidden foods on LE Diet (well, except foods with lots of added vitamins like cereal and power bars). All foods are 100% allowed, all that matters is you need to stick in the limits of the day. BUT, some foods make it easier to do that than others. Meat has a lot of protein for relatively few calories, so including a lot of meat in an LE Diet means one will quickly go over on protein and have eaten only a few hundred calories (and for most meats, little fat). Then what do you eat the rest of the day?? Most foods have some protein in them, so if you're trying to get calories the rest of the day you won't be able to stick in the limit for protein. This devolves into a terrible diet where people are eating a chicken breast, cucumbers, and gummy worms and just kind of forgetting about fat all together and it's not a safe and healthy pre-pregnancy diet. It is easier to keep things in proportion nutrition-wise by keeping meat limited or out of the diet entirely.

Plus, there's also the notion that we've seen good results for pink with vegetarian diets and also that meat has some nutrients in short supply elsewhere but the really most important thing is the difficulty in juggling it all when you're eating a lot of meat.

The only nutrients you need to avoid are highly fortified foods and vitamin pills. Fruits and vegetables, even the most nutritious ones have really not seemed to matter. Many people still choose to pick lower nutrient ones but we've seen good results even without doing that. The nutrients in fruit and veg just don't seem to matter when compared to protein, fat, calories.

How many calories did that amount to?

atomic sagebrush
September 6th, 2018, 12:40 PM
I can't totally sign off on the Mito Motile because they are apparently blocking people from seeing the ingredients. :/ But I would probably try adding it in 3x a week.

Dtryingforgirl
September 6th, 2018, 02:22 PM
Thanks for explaining. I think I've read so much other stuff( not from you) that maybe I'm mixing a lot of it up too[emoji849]
That day was just under 1300 calories and I was just over 70 for both protein and fat.

So I'm going to try getting back to a better all around diet, because I think you were right i've been trying to fill calories with junk instead of eating a well rounded diet.

I've attached the ingredients to the male suppliments from the box. Hope that helps https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180906/2cb7c3e1d958ca8f9591a8094d79ea55.jpg

atomic sagebrush
September 6th, 2018, 03:15 PM
My recommendation to you would be to do some switching on the sauces and likely cut back on the chicken. If you made some small changes (like having half as much chicken, for instance, and having a less fatty sauce) that would free up some protein and fat that you could then "spend" because 1300 calories...no one is going to feel good on that. Adrenal fatigue or just generally hungry/low blood sugar, regardless, you're not going to feel healthy and strong eating so few calories and nor are most people going to be able to get preggo on that.

I would love to see you eat more fruit and veg and get back to feeling more like yourself again. :)

I'll take a look at the ingredients if I can get it to enlarge on this computer

atomic sagebrush
September 6th, 2018, 03:16 PM
The picture is just too dim for me to enlarge it, can you take a different one and repost?