PDA

View Full Version : im back!

dannikins
November 19th, 2011, 08:41 PM
i havent really been on here since i got my BFP, it kind of threw me a bit...lol
for those who dont know what happened.....
i joined this site planning on swaying for a girl, had been a member for a few weeks, researching and getting my plan together.
i had finally figured it all out, and was planning to start my sway in October, when my next cycle started, but on September 26th, after a few days of dizzy spells and intense sense of smell, i took a test 12DPO and BFP!!!!!
total shock!

anyway so far things are going well, im 11 weeks 4 days today.
i had an early scan at 6 weeks 6 days, just to make sure everything was where its meant to be, HB was 141 that day...:)
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr171/dannikins_photos/bean.jpg

still really tired, and still having nausea, which is totally new for me, nausea was never really an issue with my other pregnancies, i would feel off if i got hungry , but that was pretty much it, this time its been all day, every day, kind of like a really bad hangover, but the last week or so its settled a bit and isnt constant like it was, so hopefully i will start to feel normal again soon.

i have a noticeable bump already, and i can feel my uterus a good few inches above the bone, so at least i know its not all fluid and bloat, here is a pic taken at exactly 11 weeks
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr171/dannikins_photos/bellysmall.jpg

i have decided to go team green and not find out untill the birth, i think if they told me girl and it popped out with a willy i would be totally devistated, i have already convinced myself its another boy, which i think is the safest thing for me to do, that way i wont be disappointed, and if it is a girl it will be extra special.
hubby is totally sure its a girl, but im not buying it at all.
another 28 weeks and we will find out.

anyway thats it for me so far, congrats to all the new pregnancies, and good luck to everyone.
ill try and stay about this time....