PDA

View Full Version : Forum Help please!

Jamie86
November 20th, 2011, 11:06 AM
So I paid for a subscription yesterday on my laptop and since then I can't get on the forum on my laptop (right now I'm on tapatalk on my phone however it's really hard to type long replies on here). I was at my mothers using her wifi when I paid and then went home and each time I try to get on the forum it shows up for a few seconds and then cuts to a white page that says "not found the requested URL /4f/4f/ was not found on this server"

So any suggestions?

nuthinbutpink
November 20th, 2011, 11:57 AM
Hi there. Are you able to access the private forum on tapatalk?

Everything for your account looks fine that I can see. What forum are you trying to access?

nuthinbutpink
November 20th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Also, try logging out and back in. The whole process is automated so no intervention is ever required by us to give you access.

If you want to PM me I'll get that quicker than seeing a reply here and make site we get you online again!

Lavenderlime
November 20th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Do you happen to know what the 'nest' blog pages attaching themselves to people's signatures are about? Also when I logged in a warning flashed up on my computer saying this page wasn't safe?

nuthinbutpink
November 20th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Do you happen to know what the 'nest' blog pages attaching themselves to people's signatures are about? Also when I logged in a warning flashed up on my computer saying this page wasn't safe?

They have tickers from The Bump/nest apparently and their site is down and they have supplied that HUGE graphic in its place! It is NOT coming from my site and if they remove the ticker in the signature, it will go away. If you click on it it tells you their site is down.

Jamie86
November 21st, 2011, 11:39 AM
I just sent a PM as well but it seems to be working fine today. I know it had to be on my end but I just am not sure what it was because other pages and forums were working.