PDA

View Full Version : DIETS WHATS HAS THE MOST SUCCESS RATES FOR GIRL SWAY

angel-pink
November 20th, 2011, 01:42 PM
WHAT IS THE BEST DIET TO DO I'M SO CONFUSED IG OR LE OR FRENCH WHAT ARE THE SUCCESS RATES FOR THEM :(

rainbowflower
November 20th, 2011, 02:23 PM
I don't think there are any fixed statistics for any of them (especially as those doing them are doing other things that sway too), the LE diet is too new to have any results at the moment too.

I'd pick the one that feels logical to you based on the science, and/or that you feel you could stick to best.

Lavenderlime
November 20th, 2011, 03:39 PM
I agree with Rainbow.

On IG they have results posted, lots positive but not all people post there sways and report back. There are probably lots of failed sways that we never hear about. Also I don't think hardly anyone is able to stick to the sway guidlines a 100% every single day of their sway. Some more so than others.

So some of the results aren't really worth as much as if they were conducted as if it was a strict experiment in an environment with no allowance for cheats all food measured etc.
Like say for me on IG your ment to have 3 large glasses of Organic milk a day. I sometimes I only have two because we've run out of milk (with both my boys drinking lots of milk) and sometimes I can't get hold of Organic milk so have to drink non Organic.
Also people all tend to take different amount of sups due to what they want to take or the individual dosage of their pills not adding up to the required pill intake etc.

atomic sagebrush
November 20th, 2011, 03:57 PM
Some of the advice on the IG Diet kinda disagrees with itself too, because they also say you can't have more than 700-1000 mg sodium and 2500-3500 mg potassium, but you can easily get more than that by drinking 3 large glasses of milk!!!

I wish I could offer stats but until I'm reincarnated as a millionaire all I can offer is the science and reasoning behind the LE Diet as opposed to the others.

The good news is, they ALL three sway, but you have to be sure to actually follow the diets the way they are written because both IG and FGD have pretty strict limitations on even the allowed foods. You can't eat unlimited amounts of anything, even dairy, on IGD and FGD, meat is very limited, and even fruits and veg are limited to the amount of potassium you're allowed in a day. Doing the IGD and FGD the right way is mighty close to the LE Diet anyway - in fact, I'd go so far as to say that the Dutch study does seem to support LE Diet because the way those ladies were told to eat is very similar to LE Diet.