PDA

View Full Version : Lobella's minor girl sway

lobella2
November 21st, 2011, 03:16 PM
Lobella's girl sway

Had my gender scan this morning and it's a GIRL!!!

NAME: Lobella
Gender Resulted: GIRL
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? Natural

PH
CM Ph: did not check
DH Ph: did not check
Douche type and when: did not douche
Replens and when: I used rephresh my first month trying and decided not to after that.
Big O: Unfortunately on my O-3 attempt, but not at O-1

MINERALS
Calcium: I took this the first 2 months of trying but cut it out the 3rd month
Magnesium: I stopped the month I conceived
Potassium: low
Sodium: low
DH minerals: none

DIET
Dietary Changes: I started diet in June, but had a hard time with it.I cheated a lot during my 2ww each month. I cut out red meat, potatoes, tomatoes, and bananas. I lowered my sodium a lot. I ate mostly vegetarian. I also skipped breakfast for about 5 days before O. I drank diet 7 up a few days before O and through O.
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? Only for a few days after O
Caffeine: none
DH caffeine: soda sometimes, but he doesn't drink coffee

Exercise: I stopped the month before our first attempt. I lost about 5 pounds before the month I conceived, but was just maintaining weight when I conceived. I am skinny so I couldn't lose much weight.

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry: none
Acidophilus: None
Sudafed: none, I had no visible cm
Others: folic acid and baby aspirin
DH supps none

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days): 1 day (probably more like 12 hours)
BD thru O: I BD’d on cd 10, 12, 14 (all in PM)
O+12: no
Frequent BD/how many days: no we did every other day
Charting O with Temp: no
Charting O with OPK: Yes
Fertility monitor used/type: none
Suspected O date: August 3 (cd 15)

IONS
Oed in what moon phase: New moon
Changed ions in other ways? I did more the 2 months prior, but not much the month I conceived. I was really just using lavender products and painting my nails more often.

OTHER
How many kids do you have? 2
What gender(s)? 1 boy and 1 girl
# of months TTC: 3
Your Age: 32
BD position: missionary
Jump and dump: Not right away. I waited 20-30 minutes
EWCM present/how much? None that I could find
DH undies type: Boxer briefs
DH hot bath/shower: no
OWT - anything under bed? a hat my daughter wore as a baby that she wanted the new baby to wear, when we had another baby.

COMMENTS?
After trying for 2 months already I really wanted to be pregnant so we dtd every other day. I thought for sure I would get a boy from that pattern, but my 17w5d ultrasound shows it's a girl. Also my husband did not change his diet at all. He eats a lot of red meat, high sodium foods, and drinks a lot of beer. I really think the lowering of calories and skipping breakfast helped.

DoulaMama
November 21st, 2011, 03:20 PM
WOOOHOOO!!!! Congrats Lobella!!! So thrilled for you!!!!

zanacal
November 21st, 2011, 03:20 PM
That's wonderful, congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
December 7th, 2011, 01:00 PM
That's great news! Congrats!!

Babymad
December 7th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Congratulations! :)

lemon2012
December 10th, 2011, 12:05 PM
WOW CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just at sway question.,....you said you used rephresh the first month you tried...so did you use it the month you conceived?
Do you remember how you concieved your other daughter?
Many people tell me not to dtd every other day as it sways boy and I have two already.

CONGRATS AGAIN!

Indira
December 10th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Congratulations!:cheer::cheer::cheer:
And thanks for giving me hope, I got pregnant with a similar BD pattern:nails:

TTC5
December 10th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Congrats!!!

lobella2
December 10th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I did not use refresh the month we got pregnant. I was turned off of it because of the white discharge so I stopped. With my other daughter she was a failed pull out baby. I didn't think there was any way we had gotten pregnant because we were careful not too, but I guess not careful enough:) I don't know exactly when I ovulated with her, but I know she was conceived with a few day cutoff. I thought for sure I would have a boy this time because of the frequency of bd, but I was frustrated that I hadn't gotten pregnant on the previous two attempts so I went for it. With my son we dtd every day for four days through ovulation so I figured at least I was doing something different from him.

lemon2012
December 10th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Indira: Cute emotion figures,,..what was your bd pattern?
I might have asked before but I often forget who has responded, and what bd they tried!

KnockYourBallsOff
December 15th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Wow! Looks like the LE diet scores! Congrats!

Out of the Blue
January 5th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Congrats!!! YAY for little girls...YAY for you!!! :HH: Enjoy that pink little bean!!! She'll be here before you know it!

Brat23
January 19th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Awesome news congrats!