PDA

View Full Version : Pls. advice

shirah
November 22nd, 2011, 12:38 PM
Hi,

My FET is scheduled for Nov 29th & on 11/21 i had 100.6 d fever & i am on antibiotics too & Today morning my temperature is back to normal 98.3 degree. over the weekend i was really very tired & i might have got the fever because of tiredness.

Now i am concerned that this will have an impact on my FET cycle in embryo implantation. I have 2 perfect GSN embrys to transfer.

What do you all think,, will this have any impact on my FET.

I am supposed to take the antibiotic untill tomorrow night. WIll this effect my lining.

Pls. ladies i am looking for some support & positive stories.

What should i do?

nuthinbutpink
November 22nd, 2011, 06:26 PM
Hi there. We all take anitbiotics leading up to a FET so I do not think that will affect you at all! The temperature is cause by a virus not being tired(the virus made you tired!).

I think you will be fine and with 2 GSN blasts you have a great chance(a good chance at twins too!). Where are you cycling? Is this a planned FET or did you have a BFN before this? Good luck!

shirah
November 22nd, 2011, 07:27 PM
Hi there. We all take anitbiotics leading up to a FET so I do not think that will affect you at all! The temperature is cause by a virus not being tired(the virus made you tired!).

I think you will be fine and with 2 GSN blasts you have a great chance(a good chance at twins too!). Where are you cycling? Is this a planned FET or did you have a BFN before this? Good luck!

Thank you ! That makes me feel better. I spoke with my gyno & RE & both told it was fine to take antibiotic & that would not impact on my cycle.

This is a planned FET after my first failed cycle. with my second cycle i did day 5 GSN.

I am feeling very very tired, not sure when i will feel okay.

nuthinbutpink
November 22nd, 2011, 08:20 PM
Where did you cycle? If you want to join us in the member/private forum, I would love to get your cycle details and add it to our diaries! We just had a FET today with a day 5 CGH blast and we have 3 FETs mid cycle right now so you would be in good company! One also did day 5 GSN!

Good luck!