PDA

View Full Version : Help please for boy sway!

3littleladies01
September 11th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Can I ask how long you should be on the blue diet for a boy sway? Minimum v’s ideal amount of time?

Also, how important is exercise? Does it matter if I don’t get much weights in and just do a lot of walking with my girls?

I presume from reading that the main things to consider are:
1) diet
2) attempts around O
3) supps
4) pre-seed
5) staying hydrated with water/lemon water and tea

Anything else I’m missing?

I conceived my first daughter without any planning etc, second daughter was a failed shettles (before I realised 1 attempt sways girl!) and third was a failed blue sway - I did quite a serious one and it didn’t work. Obviously now my three girls are here I wouldn’t change it, but I am apprehensive about doing another one and having 4 girls (that’s a lot of girly hormones right there in my house in a few years! [emoji23])

We were all set to do PGD ivf next month in Cyprus but hubby now has massively cold feet...practically frozen!! [emoji23]

I have been taking CoQ10, DHEA, prenatal vitamin and a fish oil for 3 months in preparation for the IVF - does any of that work against a blue sway? Should I stop them or just continue? (I only have 2 weeks worth of the DHEA left)

Would appreciate some help as I’m a bit overwhelmed coming back into the swaying world and whether to bother or take pot luck...especially as I was all set for IVF.

I don’t know whether to plunge right in an try in October - and so only do some of this stuff for 2-3 weeks or whether to wait a bit longer??

My youngest is 9 months old - does that affect things too in terms of swaying blue? I was diagnosed with low ovarian reserve so ideally I want to conceive sooner rather than later (if I can at all)

This will definitely be our last child regardless

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3littleladies01
September 13th, 2018, 01:25 PM
Can anyone help with this? Thanks [emoji120]

atomic sagebrush
September 13th, 2018, 03:22 PM
please give me a reasonable amount of time (like 5 days) to reply before bumping. When you bump, it sends the post back to the new posts and since I go from oldest to newest, it then takes me that much longer before I can answer you. I want you guys to get your answers as soon as I can get them to you so just give me a few days before bumping! Thank you!

6 weeks minimum, 12 weeks ideally provided you can do that without gaining tons of weight.

Exercise is quite important and if there's any way to get in even just 5-10 minutes of weights a few times a week I recommend it.

I would like you to wean off the DHEA starting right away unless you really want to continue with it (in which case you should buy more). I do NOT want you to take the full dose up to the end of the bottle and then drop it.

Was your DHEA ever tested?? I really dislike having you guys on DHEA without a doctor's care, although I can bend the rules since you have DOR. But I would prefer to have had a test done. Have you noticed any changes in your cycle while taking it???

Given that you've been on the supplements and DHEA I would be inclined to have you start trying in October so as not to waste the benefits of the DHEA, if you do decide to stop. DHEA may help with your egg quality and raise testosterone which ~may~ sway blue (although the data is less of a sure thing than we would prefer.)

I do prefer you guys wait longer than 9 months but again, you've been doing the supps, and with DOR time is not going to be on our side here. By the time you waited till the 12 or even 18 month mark that I would prefer, that really would be quite a long time to wait so given that you've been doing a lot of stuff blue friendly already (assuming you've been off alcohol, everyone off smoking, and off coffee or at least cut back, hopefully) my gut instinct is for you to start trying now to reap any benefits of the DHEA and then it's up to you if you want to stop taking by weaning off at the end of this bottle.

3littleladies01
September 13th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Thanks so much atomic - sorry about bumping, I didn’t realise.

The DHEA was prescribed by a doc in Cyprus (as we were going to go for IVF before my partner got cold feet) - he diagnosed low ovarian reserve off the back of blood tests and AFC count - my results were low for my age. So it sort of was under doctors care (just from afar!)

I’ll start weaning off now if I only have 2 weeks left

I’ve been boy friendly for a while now I guess - been eating & snacking pretty healthy, have only drunk alcohol 3 times in 3 months (got drunk as it was weddings and then absolutely zero alcohol the rest of the time) and have cut back coffee to 1 a day and the rest decaf or tea (I was a big coffee drinker). Tried to up water intake. I don’t smoke so that’s a plus and I’ve been taking my supps for 3+ months - again coz of the planned IVF. (Pregnancare, DHEA, CoQ10 and a fish oil)

I’ve struggled exercise wise coz of having my baby (& general life with 3 kids), but I have been walking about 1 hour every day (& obvs lifting a heavy baby - she was 10lb at birth & a heavy toddler) - I will try to up the weights from now. I’m quite slim and tall so weight isn’t really an issue - I’ve always had quite a high metabolism so I eat a lot (but try to stay healthy)

When you say start trying in October - my next fertile window is actually the 17th sep or thereabouts - should I start then in order to maximise the impact of DHEA/CoQ10 I’ve been taking?

Other than maintaining diet etc and increasing weights...I presume main things are attempts at OPK, boy friendly lube and robittson - any other main things I should be doing?

My last failed sway I did 3 attempts at OPK. I just asked on this forum and got told about the SMEP - is that even better in terms of blue sway??

Thanks so much x

3littleladies01
September 13th, 2018, 05:24 PM
Oh and terms of changes to my cycle off the back of DHEA- length appears to be roughly the same give or take. But my last period was ridiculously heavy and very short - not sure if that’s the DHEA or something else?? I’ve been on it 2.5 months and didn’t notice anything strange my previous periods x

atomic sagebrush
September 14th, 2018, 01:05 PM
No not at all, but if I didn't tell you guys you'd never know! :)

Did the doctor do a blood test or just give them to you? I mean an actual blood test for DHEA?

I would likely have you wean off it, and then go ahead and TTC. You've done everything right to be boy friendly. Yes I mean in September, not October!! Absolutely.

THe walking and lifting the heavy baby are probably just fine for exercise. It really doesn't take much to help with a blue sway (in fact I feel like people often set themselves up for failure trying to do Olypics level of weight training!) Do pick it up with weights (or bodyweight exercise like Blogilates) but I would still absolutely proceed with TTC this cycle.

I answered your question about attempt patterns and SMEP in the other thread. I would DEF. have hubby be "cleaning the pipes" every 2-4 days no matter what you decicde.

3littleladies01
September 14th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Ok lovely - thanks atomic.

No blood test specifically for the DHEA. I had ivf pretests and my results were as follows:

FSH 8.4 IU/L
OESTRADIOL 137 pmol/L
AMH 3.8 pmol/L
AFC was 9
All on day 2 of cycle

With those results they diagnosed low ovarian reserve (I’m 35) and advised/prescribed DHEA

I suppose the main thing that worries me that sways pink that I’ve naturally done with all my girls is have them closely spaced - 2 years between 1 & 2, 18 months between 2 & 3 and then potentially the same between 3&4. I’m just praying all the other boy bits I’ve done for the last few months in anticipation for the IVF counters it enough.

The control freak planning that I do - is that a pink or a blue thing out of curiosity?! [emoji23]

I’ll defo do the SMEP. We tend to BD every 4 days anyways and it’s unprotected, but he always withdraws to avoid BFP when not trying - i know you said about blue mums tend to do 2-4 day pattern anyways and means your body is used to his sperm in anticipation for a blue sway - if he’s withdrawing before the deed is complete does that negate all that then?? He’s obvs getting the fresh sperm in and cleaning his pipes but is my body doing it’s bit in that department in preparation for blue? Sorry if confusing or tmi - just curious about a reply u sent me on another thread about it

Thanks

3littleladies01
September 16th, 2018, 08:11 AM
Sorry me again! Also just realised - it’s our window this week. So as well as using conceive plus lube and the SMEP is there anything short term I should be doing? Robittson? Anything else? It’s all crept up so quick as I didn’t anticipate swinging again let alone this month so if there are any last minute tricks I can throw in to give me an extra edge I’m all ears?! Haha xx

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2018, 03:24 PM
Control freak = more boys!

Well, considering they didn't even test the DHEA I would have you wean off but def. try this month. For all we know, your DHEA was fine, you just had DOR with good DHEA (this happens! and at 35, it's less likely that your DHEA was low than if you were older) Too much DHEA is also not a great idea.

Id have him finish inside when you're sure you're not fertile, pull out during any time you don't want to have attempt in the fertile window.

while I do think close child spacing sways pink, I use 18-24 months as my "adequate length of time to wait" guideline for blue swayers anyway so I think you're good to go.

Yes sure I'd use guaifenesin (and check that Robitussin! They've been changing their formulas like mad recently and we don't want any other ingredients in there, like dextromethorphan or any antihistamine!)

The main thing I want you to do is try to get a good amount of sleep and don't drink a whole bunch or go on a caffeine bender this week. If smoking, cut back. No hot baths, tight undies, or jogging/biking for DH if at all possible!

3littleladies01
September 17th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Thanks so much atomic, that’s so helpful.

I’m a bit stressed by the SMEP thing and i think I’ve got myself confused. We dtd last night as I’m on day 8, so having tonight off. Will try again tomorrow and then Will continue with every other day untill I get positive OPK then 3 days on the trot, day off and then 1 more attempt - is that right??

And it’s defo sways Blue to do the above yeah?

I read this in a thread from a girl swaying pink and the SMEP plan was recommended (as she hadn’t got pregnant for some time) - I don’t fully understand the explanation as to why and now as panicking a little bit. I’m probably being a bit dumb but can you I explain dor me?

I did 3 attempts at positive OPK last time (a sway opposite as we got our third girl) so I just wanna make sure I’m doing the correct BD attempts etc as this is our last shot at a little boy

Thank you xhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180917/b7d809e1998bc5adc503a7c963bf092d.png

3littleladies01
September 19th, 2018, 01:01 PM
Sorry to be a pain - anyway you or any seasoned members can clarify for me...it’s just it’s actually attempt week this week so I don’t wanna mess up the attempts/BD for blue [emoji4] x

atomic sagebrush
September 19th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Yes. That is blue friendly. I would actually suggest going back to eod after the 3 days in a row series just in case of delayed ovulation.

The context you are missing is what that swayer WAS going to do to boost odds of conception. She was going to simply start BD daily starting after her period ended and going through ovulation. Since sex every day starting that long ago and continuing through ovulation really reduces sperm count, she wasn't helping boost her chances of conception ANYWAY, plus, she ran the risk of undermining her pink sway by having so many attempts. What she had planned was worse than nothing, accomplishing neither the goal of conception or the goal of pink.

So to my way of thinking, something that doesn't even help her conceive, while also really upping her chances of blue, is a stupid move and she may as well go directly to SMEP which actually DOES raise chances of conceiving. Does that make sense?? That gal was planning to do something that both prevented conception and would likely sway blue for her anyway, so that made no darn sense at all. If she was ready to do something that swayed blue because she was desperate to conceive, she should at the least do SMEP and really actually give herself a better chance of conception.

In NO way does any of that mean SMEP is not blue friendly, in no way is SMEP a good option for a pink swayer, but if a pink swayer was going to throw their sway out the window anyway, they may as well do SMEP and at least get pregnant.

SMEP is blue friendly, full stop. What I was trying to explain in that last paragraph of my previous post was why SMEP, even while being blue-friendly, is NOT a magic blue bullet. The catch is, that for people who have overall lowered fertility (and are doing SMEP) are very likely coming into TTC more "set" for pink anyway. So you simply cannot look at the population of the people who have used SMEP for conception and draw any conclusion from that. The people doing SMEP are NOT a random sample of people. People use SMEP most of the time because they are having trouble conceiving and for reasons we do not understand, it appears that people who have trouble falling pregnant end up having more girls overall.

To illustrate:

We'll pretend we have a group of 100 people who are not swaying.
Let's assume that 80% of everyone who uses SMEP is doing so for fertility reasons. (80)
Let's further assume that 80% of those people doing SMEP fertility reasons are set for pink due to declined fertility (instead of just having poorly timed attempts or bad luck). (64)
So we'll pretend that 64 is our sample size. We'll pretend that of our 100 people, 64% of them are coming into doing SMEP at least somewhat set for pink. The other 36% are either neutral or somewhat set for blue.
Even if SMEP made the original 20% of everyone not doing SMEP for fertility reasons have all boys (20 boys)
AND even if SMEP made the 14 people who were doing SMEP but didn't really have fertility problems have all boys (14 more, total of 34 boys)
AND the SMEP helped 60% of the 64 people set for pink have boys (38 boys, total of 72 boys all together)
But 28 girls. There would still be a LOT of girls conceived even with the SMEP. And it's very unlikely that everyone in the first two groups would have had all boys anyway - that's my point...even if we pretend that for some people, SMEP is a magic blue bullet, even then there would be girls conceived on it because the majority of people who tend to use SMEP are likely more set for pink to begin with.

You can have something that sways hugely, strongly blue, and if it is being used by at least SOME people who are coming into a sway more set for pink - by virtue of declined fertility or by having been swaying pink for many months (like the lady I was answering in my post there) they can still get a girl doing SMEP. This doesn't mean SMEP still isn't a super blue friendly way to go, just that people can still get girls on it esp. with an otherwise good sway of diet and exercise (not to mention possibly lower fertility.)

I know this is a hard concept to grasp so please feel free to ask me to clarify anything that is less clear.

atomic sagebrush
September 19th, 2018, 04:41 PM
Thanks so much atomic, that’s so helpful.

I’m a bit stressed by the SMEP thing and i think I’ve got myself confused. We dtd last night as I’m on day 8, so having tonight off. Will try again tomorrow and then Will continue with every other day untill I get positive OPK then 3 days on the trot, day off and then 1 more attempt - is that right??

And it’s defo sways Blue to do the above yeah?

I read this in a thread from a girl swaying pink and the SMEP plan was recommended (as she hadn’t got pregnant for some time) - I don’t fully understand the explanation as to why and now as panicking a little bit. I’m probably being a bit dumb but can you I explain dor me?

I did 3 attempts at positive OPK last time (a sway opposite as we got our third girl) so I just wanna make sure I’m doing the correct BD attempts etc as this is our last shot at a little boy

Thank you xhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180917/b7d809e1998bc5adc503a7c963bf092d.png

just quoting this so we can have the same info on the page as my response

3littleladies01
September 23rd, 2018, 04:34 PM
Sorry for delay - that was so helpful and actually made it a lot clearer thank you.

So for baby girl number 3 we did the 3 attempts at OPK along with our sway diet etc and is was an opposite.

It was the fertile window this week and I followed SMEP to the letter.

Overall so far 5 BD attempts - 2 before OPK, my smiley on clearblue was Thursday AND on Friday so we did Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I was planning to have tonight off and then try again tomorrow in case of delayed O...does that all sound ok?

That will be 6 attempts overall. Combined with being more healthy/diet, DHEA, CoQ10, prenatal and also using conceive plus. Do you think we stand a better chance if we did get pregnant this time of a boy rather than another opposite?

Thanks for all your help x

atomic sagebrush
September 24th, 2018, 12:57 PM
I think you always have a better chance with a sway. Even the last time when you got an opposite, for all you know, you swayed as much as it was possible for you TO sway in that given month and then just fell into the opposite group. Or maybe there were things working against you that you couldn't even see and maybe your body is in a better place for a boy now, even without swaying.

You are basically asking me a crystal-ball question that I simply can't answer. We all come into our sways with a different history and with every conception we are in a different place biologically. I can't know if you had a great sway last time and just had bad luck or if you have a better chance this time. It's just not something I can know. All we can do is what has worked for most people, most of the time, and what the science is telling us is true.

I think you are doing a great job with your sway and you should be very happy with everything you've done. You have a great chance of a boy, just can't tell you if you have better or worse than you had the last time, because I really truly do not know and have no way to tell. :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

3littleladies01
September 24th, 2018, 05:29 PM
Thanks atomic - I totally get that. It’s naive to ask really but you know what it’s like - u just cling to any hope and positives when going through the process again.

We ended up not being able to do tonight’s last attempt in the SMEP plan - this was the one after a days rest after ovulation to catch in case of delayed O. Just both too tired after dealing with general life today!!

So it currently stands at 5 attempts over the 7 day window and 3 at poSitive OPK. BD last Sunday and Tuesday( day off Monday and Wednesday) I ovulated on Thursday and Friday - so our 3 attempts around ovulation were Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We had a day off Sunday (last night) and we were going to try tonight but it hasn’t happened. Is it worth trying tomorrow just in case of delayed O or is it not really worth it now?? I feel quite gutted we couldn’t manage tonight to finish it all perfectly but such is life when you have 3 young kids and work! [emoji99][emoji23]

Thanks again for all your help, it is so appreciated xx

atomic sagebrush
September 25th, 2018, 01:43 PM
I would still keep BD when you can but I think you've done GREAT! I do totally understand how exhausting it all gets but just whenever you can start doing eod again, it can't hurt and may help.

3littleladies01
October 4th, 2018, 08:59 AM
Hi atomic! Me again :)

I’m pretty sure is a BFN this month :( but I’m not sure what to do - we’ve gone on holiday for 5 days. Ovulation will be about 14 days after we return but obvs whilst we are here I am struggling with the HE diet, exercise and not drinking! I’m not sure awhether to try this month or skip it and try again in November.

What do You think?

Thanks xx

boyswayhere
October 4th, 2018, 01:32 PM
Hi Everyone :) i have one month to try and sway and have been taking Pregnacare conception, Fish Oil, Bee pollen/royal jelly (sometimes). I am thinking about adding folic acid. The fish oil I am having is 1350mg, is this too much for a blue sway?

atomic sagebrush
October 4th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Hi atomic! Me again :)

I’m pretty sure is a BFN this month :( but I’m not sure what to do - we’ve gone on holiday for 5 days. Ovulation will be about 14 days after we return but obvs whilst we are here I am struggling with the HE diet, exercise and not drinking! I’m not sure awhether to try this month or skip it and try again in November.

What do You think?

Thanks xx

I would go ahead and try. Having 5 days off is no biggie for hte HE Diet. All of us with all boys had the occasional day or week where we got busy and didn't exercise, didn't eat that much - it's ok!

atomic sagebrush
October 4th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Hi Everyone :) i have one month to try and sway and have been taking Pregnacare conception, Fish Oil, Bee pollen/royal jelly (sometimes). I am thinking about adding folic acid. The fish oil I am having is 1350mg, is this too much for a blue sway?

I don't like Pregnacare Conception. It has megadoses of vitamins that may mess up your cycle and worse, it has things in it that may sway pink! I would gradually wean off it (don't just stop it all of a sudden!) and while at the same time starting a different one like Women's One a Day.

I want you to do every other day on that fish oil. That's too high a dose for every day.

No royal jelly. It does nothing and can really mess up your cycle hugely, esp. when taken with the high dose B vitamins in the Pregnacare conception.

3littleladies01
October 5th, 2018, 06:03 AM
I would go ahead and try. Having 5 days off is no biggie for hte HE Diet. All of us with all boys had the occasional day or week where we got busy and didn't exercise, didn't eat that much - it's ok!

Thanks atomic :)

My main concern I think is that I’m drinking ALOT of alcohol (as it’s a work trip and so all paid for and sort of expected - I’m one of the few women among dozens of men so gotta hold my own!)

I’m having 3 meals a day but no snacks in between. Breakfast is massive and at least 2 sittings - fruit etc and then a fry up/omelette.

I’m not so worried about the eating or the exercise, especially now you’ve put my mind at rest, but I am concerned about the booze side of things - how badly can it damage my sway?

I’ve also seen on my thread your comments on pregnacare conception possibly swaying pink - that’s what I’ve been taking (& took with each of my girls) obviously I’m on holiday so can’t switch brands for another 4 days - is it worth stopping now and taking nothing for 4 days or keep taking till I get back and can switch over? How badly can the wrong multi vit damage a sway?

Thanks x

3littleladies01
October 5th, 2018, 06:19 AM
Also I have smoked a bit too :( I’ve always been a social smoker between pregnancies but only when I drink. I don’t drink often anymore and haven’t drank or smoked for the last 3 months in preparation for sway/HT so it hasn’t been an issue. But I did drink copious amounts of gin last night and therefore smoked about 6-7 cigs.

I’d really appreciate your thoughts as I massively respect your honest opinion x

atomic sagebrush
October 5th, 2018, 11:49 AM
No keep taking the Pregnacare till you get back and then gradually transition over.

Most of this veers into crystal ball questions that I honestly can't answer. If it was any one of these things I'd tell you to try. But all of it combined, my gut instinct is to wait for a month at least and get switched off that Pregnacare onto something else that doesn't have the inositol and l-arginine in it because we know inositol sways pink (that's quite a small amount, though) and even tho l-arginine was said to sway blue, I've seen so many opposites with people taking it that I'm very skeptical that it may sway pink.

What it comes down to is this - if you'll live 1000 lifetimes of regret if you try this month and get a girl, better to wait. But for all we know this is a good month to TTC a boy...we just have no way to know, but my honest gut instinct is given all these things best to wait a month.

3littleladies01
October 6th, 2018, 03:45 AM
Thanks atomic - I feel better waiting I think. It also means I can get back and then throw everything into the sway for 6 weeks before starting trying again.

I’m pretty sorted with diet and drinks and the BD timings and the week of O things (robittuson) but can you just clarify for me the best exercise for me to do please as that’s the thing I have left out of my sway before? Is it daily weights? Is there any other cardio etc to do?

How much is the personalised plan? How quickly do you receive them after paying? And is the food on there family friendly? I don’t want to cook myself different food to my kids if I can help it so it makes life easier. What do you get with the plan - is it a couple of weeks of eating plan and guidance on supplement etc etc?

Thanks again x

3littleladies01
October 6th, 2018, 03:52 AM
Also just a quickie - lube wise what is better for blue? I used preseed with my failed sway so went for conceive plus last cycle (that resulted in a BFN) but it’s not as nice to use IMO - is one better than another in terms of swaying blue? I’ll keep using it if it’s had better results than pre-seed.

3littleladies01
October 6th, 2018, 04:47 AM
I’ve just found the link and purchased the plan - I sent the 2 questionnaires but the second said invalid link. Can you let me know if you didn’t receive it and I’ll try again x

atomic sagebrush
October 6th, 2018, 01:58 PM
I’ve just found the link and purchased the plan - I sent the 2 questionnaires but the second said invalid link. Can you let me know if you didn’t receive it and I’ll try again x

I have them! Sometimes you'll get that error message after something goes through. I'll get your plan to you asap!

atomic sagebrush
October 6th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Also just a quickie - lube wise what is better for blue? I used preseed with my failed sway so went for conceive plus last cycle (that resulted in a BFN) but it’s not as nice to use IMO - is one better than another in terms of swaying blue? I’ll keep using it if it’s had better results than pre-seed.

I think they're both fine for swaying blue. We can't break it down any further than that. If you have lots of EWCM you may want to skip lube entirely since you got a girl with it last time. I've never used any of those things for my boys.

3littleladies01
October 7th, 2018, 04:15 AM
Ah awesome! Thanks atomic. Can’t wait to get started when I’m back.

Do you email it when it’s done?

Thanks again x

atomic sagebrush
October 7th, 2018, 07:53 PM
I can email you the original on completion if you message me your email privately. Otherwise I'll send it to tech support and they'll reformat it and make it purty and post it in your custom coaching forum (they'll do that anyway whether I send you the original or not). It sometimes takes them an additional couple days to do that and I'm happy to email the originals.

LMSM
October 7th, 2018, 09:57 PM
@3littleladies....FX for you!
I too have three little girls (dd1 Clomid babe after long infertility, DD2, Clomid babe too but different sway (Shettles, Papa) but both BFP s on 1st try with Clomid... dd3 al natural, on 2nd cycle and strong HE diet/blue sway ).
Will keep an eye on how things go for you, as am hoping ttc when dd3 is. 18-24m ish (she only is 6 m.o now,still breastfed etc).
If you have any questions,’let me’ know, even if my last sway gave me my beautiful opposite, I have read heaps’ on here ;)

boyswayhere
October 8th, 2018, 12:32 PM
Hi Everyone :)
I am swaying boy, hoping to TTC first week of next month. I am taking Bee Pollen/Royal jelly (just one tsp a day), fish oil (1350mg every other day), Pregnacare Conception, 400mg extra folic acid, vitamins d 10mg extra (total 1000ui), DH is taking the Wellman Conception. I am having Pineapple juice whenever I can, trying to eat lots of red meat and Potatos. Does this sound right? I have also started fresh orange juice - is this ok?

Any advice would be appreciated!! Thank you :)

3littleladies01
October 8th, 2018, 04:10 PM
I can email you the original on completion if you message me your email privately. Otherwise I'll send it to tech support and they'll reformat it and make it purty and post it in your custom coaching forum (they'll do that anyway whether I send you the original or not). It sometimes takes them an additional couple days to do that and I'm happy to email the originals.

Thanks atomic! Looking forward to getting started on it xx

3littleladies01
October 8th, 2018, 04:16 PM
@3littleladies....FX for you!
I too have three little girls (dd1 Clomid babe after long infertility, DD2, Clomid babe too but different sway (Shettles, Papa) but both BFP s on 1st try with Clomid... dd3 al natural, on 2nd cycle and strong HE diet/blue sway ).
Will keep an eye on how things go for you, as am hoping ttc when dd3 is. 18-24m ish (she only is 6 m.o now,still breastfed etc).
If you have any questions,’let me’ know, even if my last sway gave me my beautiful opposite, I have read heaps’ on here ;)

Thanks LMSM :)

Nice to hear from someone in an almost identical position! It sounds so similar other than the clomid - My second was a shettles opposite and my third was also a strong sway opposite too! Now that she’s here I wouldn’t change it but I just cannot imagine not having my longed for little boy to finish us off. Only time will tell - will keep you posted! Keep everything crossed for me - I need all the help I can as I think I’m very much set for girl [emoji66] x

3littleladies01
October 10th, 2018, 02:43 PM
Hi atomic

Sorry to bother you as I know you must get inundated!

Further to my message the other night about multivitamins...I think I’m gonna opt for the centrum one unless you feel otherwise? From what you’ve said it seems to have the most “normal” vitamins in and no extra stuff. It also appears to be normal levels except the vit D and folic which are over like u suggested....hope that tally’s with what you think?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181010/5c13112bc372a165777e58b056c813f5.png

If u can still let me know what u make of DHs multi vit too that would be fab - I would hate him to be inadvertently throwing my sway just by taking the wrong tablet!

Thanks a million xx

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181010/a6ebef8ecd944f9e4ca5c1c933001727.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181010/53f04894736805ab2d74ba56df37e689.jpg

atomic sagebrush
October 11th, 2018, 03:14 PM
yes the centrum is the one I want you to take.

Oh somehow I missed that one was for men. I couldn't get a good view of that on my computer, I"ll look it up on Amazon to see.

Ok I'm back, LOL (not sure i needed to write all that ha ha)

I would prefer you find a multivitamin for men without those sky high doses of B Vitamins if at all possible.

3littleladies01
October 11th, 2018, 05:15 PM
Thanks atomic - no worries. I’ll get him the centrum for men I think and then he can switch back to this one if and when I get BFP :)

I sent a message as I think the package included the 21 day menu plan but I didn’t get it? I also noticed that the generic 21 HE day plan in the forum was corrupted/wouldn’t open either - can you send me the link or email me a copy please?

I know red meats are good for the diet - do deli/cured meats count for lunch? (Not just Ham, but pastrami, palma ham, salami etc)

Thanks x

atomic sagebrush
October 13th, 2018, 03:56 PM
I mentioned this via email but I think the reason u couldn't open the 21 day diet file was due to the Tapatalk browser so if you use a different browser (even just on your phone, just not in Tapatalk) then it should work. i was able to open it on 2 different computers using 2 different OS so let me know if you can't get it working and I'll contact tech support.

I woudl try to keep cured meats minimal, 2-3 times a week due to the nitrates. And I'd err on the side of real meat (ham and pastrami) and not sausage meat (pepperoni, salami, bologna) because the sausages are often much lower in protein than the lunch meats are.

3littleladies01
October 14th, 2018, 02:33 AM
I mentioned this via email but I think the reason u couldn't open the 21 day diet file was due to the Tapatalk browser so if you use a different browser (even just on your phone, just not in Tapatalk) then it should work. i was able to open it on 2 different computers using 2 different OS so let me know if you can't get it working and I'll contact tech support.

I woudl try to keep cured meats minimal, 2-3 times a week due to the nitrates. And I'd err on the side of real meat (ham and pastrami) and not sausage meat (pepperoni, salami, bologna) because the sausages are often much lower in protein than the lunch meats are.

Great thanks atomic - I managed to get it outside of the app :)

Lovely thank you - will do just that and stick to red meat with cured meats once or twice a week! Thanks also for confirming about DH suppliment - I’ve bought him the centrum for men instead as it’s all a bit more normal in terms of levels and herbs.

He has also been taking a fish oil 1000mg and a really really strong vit c tablet - all for about 3 years. Could those supps along with his mega dose multi vit have possibly thrown off my last sway where I got my (beautiful) little oppsoite?
I’m wondering if I switch him to my fish oil - 500mg and drop the vit c for the sway? He’s pretty happy to do what I want him too in terms of diet, supps and BD pattern. It’s the other bits like smoking and beer I would struggle to change (not that he drinks or smokes loads but that stuff is a bit out of my control)

What do u think on those other supps? Xx

atomic sagebrush
October 14th, 2018, 06:02 PM
Hi Everyone :)
I am swaying boy, hoping to TTC first week of next month. I am taking Bee Pollen/Royal jelly (just one tsp a day), fish oil (1350mg every other day), Pregnacare Conception, 400mg extra folic acid, vitamins d 10mg extra (total 1000ui), DH is taking the Wellman Conception. I am having Pineapple juice whenever I can, trying to eat lots of red meat and Potatos. Does this sound right? I have also started fresh orange juice - is this ok?

Any advice would be appreciated!! Thank you :)

I'm sorry, I missed this - it's easiest for me for you guys to start your own threads as it gets confusing for me to advise different people in one thread.

I am not a fan of Pregnacare conception, I recommend weaning off that one onto one that does not have megadoses of nutrients and herbs in it. Also don't love Wellman's but it's better than the Pregnacare.

I don't like RJBP. It has been chemically studied and found to have nothing in it other than B vitamins (already getting tons of those in the PRegnacare! And too many B vitamins can mess up your cycle badly!) and small amounts of fat and protein you're already getting in diet. Plus it can make you end up allergic to bees and people have died from taking it.

Pineapple and orange juice are great. :agree: red meat, and potatoes are ok if you don't gain tons of weight from them.

I prefer you guys are on 1600-2000 mcg folic acid or folate in total.

3littleladies01
October 16th, 2018, 11:40 AM

Lovely thank you - will do just that and stick to red meat with cured meats once or twice a week! Thanks also for confirming about DH suppliment - I’ve bought him the centrum for men instead as it’s all a bit more normal in terms of levels and herbs.

He has also been taking a fish oil 1000mg and a really really strong vit c tablet - all for about 3 years. Could those supps along with his mega dose multi vit have possibly thrown off my last sway where I got my (beautiful) little oppsoite?
I’m wondering if I switch him to my fish oil - 500mg and drop the vit c for the sway? He’s pretty happy to do what I want him too in terms of diet, supps and BD pattern. It’s the other bits like smoking and beer I would struggle to change (not that he drinks or smokes loads but that stuff is a bit out of my control)

Atomic - did you manage to take a look at this for DH supps? Sorry to be a pain XX

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Atomic - did you manage to take a look at this for DH supps? Sorry to be a pain XX

I answered you somewhere about this, in PM maybe?

atomic sagebrush
October 16th, 2018, 11:51 AM

Oh sorry I missed this, now I see what you are asking me! DUHH!

I would have him go to every other day on the fish oil and wean off the C totally.

What we need to do is focus on the stuff that is within our sphere of control and let go of the things that we can't control. none of us have an ideal sway, there's always something that doesn't quite occur the way we hoped it would, but by focusing on doing the things we can rather than dwelling on what we can't, we can still have great and successful sways!

3littleladies01
October 24th, 2018, 09:09 AM
Hi atomic

I’ve got about one month to go till first attempt. Diet, exercise and supps going well.

I’ll be doing SMEP, using preseed and taking robittuson week of attempt. I also may add coconut water to the mix for that week too if u think it’s a good idea?

Anything else you thing majorly sways that I am forgetting??

I’ve heard bits and pieces about brewers yeast and wheatgrass capsules - should I be doing something with those too?

Thanks x

atomic sagebrush
October 24th, 2018, 02:51 PM
I don't think that the coconut water really does anything, but if you believe in potassium it's an easy way to get it.

I think you're right on target here for a great sway!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

I don't think brewer's yeast is necessary if you're eating an otherwise good diet, but it doesn't hurt. Wheatgrass capsules I have suspicions may sway pink. If you want to do WG juice (which I am not sold on really working either) then that is ok, either 2-3 days a week OR daily for a week comiing into O. But this is JUICE ONLY, not the supplements, and be careful you're not getting the wheatgrass juices that have lots of other ingredients in them like flax or seaweeds that may harm your sway or even your health.

3littleladies01
October 24th, 2018, 09:51 PM
Thanks so much atomic. I’m gonna steer clear of wheatgrass and coconut water I think then considering what you have said.

With the brewers yeast - is it capsules I buy or powder (or does it not matter?) What gets best results? If powder - do I put it in food? I’ve attached pics of a couple as not sure what is best to go for?

Thanks so much for all your help and encouragement :)

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181025/9a79504ae5aa866a249f7934c021b370.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181025/b0b39f5fb26f64e56a516a2c04e45984.pnghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181025/25c06951fd324de2614ce57b604db6e5.png

LMSM
October 24th, 2018, 10:17 PM
If I may chime in, I thought Nutritional Yeast Flakes were better? (You can sprinkle on food, it’s got a cheesy/nutty flavour)
Both hubs And I like them, so was a good way to get nutrients in without the need for yet another tablet :)
Will let Atomic advise as wouldn’t want to mislead you..
FX for you!

Bromedha
October 25th, 2018, 04:13 AM
Nutritional yeast has b6 vitamins also.. Right ? Is this ok ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Throwaway_panther
October 25th, 2018, 07:37 AM
If I may chime in, I thought Nutritional Yeast Flakes were better? (You can sprinkle on food, it’s got a cheesy/nutty flavour)
Both hubs And I like them, so was a good way to get nutrients in without the need for yet another tablet :)
Will let Atomic advise as wouldn’t want to mislead you..
FX for you!

I actually thought, if anything, it was the opposite? But that both are fine and particularly are very good for vegetarians swaying blue. I am a huge Brewer's Yeast fan (yes, seriously -- I sprinkle that stuff in and on everything haha) so was hoping I'm not incorrect!

And B6 is fine Bromedha. Atomic thinks it says blue very strongly.

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2018, 03:02 PM
I actually thought, if anything, it was the opposite? But that both are fine and particularly are very good for vegetarians swaying blue. I am a huge Brewer's Yeast fan (yes, seriously -- I sprinkle that stuff in and on everything haha) so was hoping I'm not incorrect!

And B6 is fine Bromedha. Atomic thinks it says blue very strongly.

:agree: yes exactly I am fine with BY and NYF whichever you prefer.

Re capsules vs. powder - if you're squeamish you may want to try the capsules but honestly one of the things I like about the BY and NYF is that they're like food and I just feel like your body "knows" what to do with food you're eating (like, if you get a huge amount of nutrients via yeasts) rather than in capsule form. So even though that's all very mystical/gut instinct sounding, I just have a vibe it's better to get things from eating them instead of swallowing them in capsule form.

3littleladies01
October 25th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Ah thanks for all your help guys - that’s why I love this forum :)

I’m gonna but some brewers yeast powder tonight. What do I sprinkle it on?

Do you chuck it on one meal, two meals or all food? How much do you use?

Thanks x

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2018, 03:57 PM
I had it on cereal and in juice when I was eating it (I was anemic during one of my pregnancies)

You don't need to take it to extremes. 1x a day is plenty, even 2-3 times a week is ok. I would not have it 3 times a day or anything like that.

LMSM
October 25th, 2018, 05:01 PM
I think you are right, brewers yeast is even more nutritious but the NYF are very good already and IMO better tasting ...lol

LMSM
October 25th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Oops didn’t see your answer Atomic :) thanks for clarifying :)
Might keep my BY in baking as I find it too bitter to sprinkle on stuff :P and use my NYF on food ;)

Throwaway_panther
October 25th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Ah thanks for all your help guys - that’s why I love this forum :)

I’m gonna but some brewers yeast powder tonight. What do I sprinkle it on?

Do you chuck it on one meal, two meals or all food? How much do you use?

Thanks x

You don't even notice it in baked goods! I add a serving or two to stuff I'm baking all the time. Otherwise I love adding it to soups or mixed into pastas!

3littleladies01
November 6th, 2018, 12:49 PM
So slight issue...fertile week is upon me. Apparently it’s from Friday and possibly ovulating next week. I’ve waited 6 weeks from my last BFN as I skipped last cycle so I’m keen to try again as it feels like forever...

I’ve stuck to my sway pretty strongly but I feel like I may be battling a cold - I can feel it’s on the cusp but not quite there! We are in the BD every other day and have had 2 unprotected attempts. Hopefully if I am poorly I can get it out of my system in a couple of days before fertile week even starts, but my question is this....how much does being ill when conceiving sway pink??

Will it trump everything I’ve done so far? Will it not matter as much if I’m ill before actually ovulating (rather than at ovulation)?

Arghhh...Sod’s law isn’t it?!? [emoji3525]

3littleladies01
November 6th, 2018, 01:44 PM
I’m avoiding pills, potions and even paracetamol wherever possible. I have popped a couple of berocca tho - is that ok in terms of sway or should I avoid that too? X

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181106/ad6b5bef77e1240ddcf34326aa8b42dc.jpg

atomic sagebrush
November 8th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Oh gosh sorry I only just now saw this.

We can't give a % on how much being sick sways because different illnesses would affect things more or less. Just no way to know how severe an illness is. I would say since the seasons likely just getting started, waiting may not gain us anythign as you could easily be sick off and on the rest of the winter. Follow your gut instinct!

The Berocca is fine for the short term but I'd not stay on it too long, the high dose B's may mess up ovulation.

3littleladies01
November 17th, 2018, 01:10 PM
Hi atomic

So the sickness for me didn’t last long - I think all the supplements and the berocca headed it off before it developed which was all good and I was feeling much better with a week to spare before ovulation.

With regards to attempts - we DTD every other day from AF until getting the positive OPK. On positive OPK we did 3 attempts on 3 consecutive days (tues, weds and thurs - positive OPKs on tues and weds). Friday was break day [emoji23] The plan was to then do an attempt tonight (Saturday) in case of delayed ovulation as per your suggestion. So we’ve had pretty text book SMEP/blue sway attempts.

However - the attempt one day after the 3 in a row (which is the Saturday attempt tonight) may be a problem as my partner has developed a terrible ear infection. I’m just not sure it’ll happen.

How crucial is this to a blue sway? Would it help if we did it after a 2 break instead (so Sunday) providing his antibiotics kick in or is there no point in this?

The first positive OPK was Wednesday. So we’ve probably had about 2 or 3 in the week before (in addition to the 3 at positive OPK)

Would appreciate the help xx

atomic sagebrush
November 18th, 2018, 04:09 PM
If you post in your coaching forum I can give you same day service!! Just "reply" to your plan.

Anyway, it's not critical at all, it's just to guard against delayed ovulation. I suspect you've ovulated and it's all good now anyway. I'd just let him rest now.

3littleladies01
November 28th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Thanks atomic - I can’t seem to find the right area to post on my phone. I’ll keep looking as the coaching help sounds good next cycle - this one was another BFN :(

We have done the SMEP both cycles. I am a tad surprised it hasn’t worked - I know it’s only 2 cycles and that’s nothing in the scheme of things but we have got pregnant really quickly in the past and that was with just 1 or 2 attempts (probably hence the girls! [emoji23][emoji23])

Anyways - my question is, if we can’t maintain SMEP (which I’m not sure DH can) what other BD pattern is the next best thing for boy?

We naturally BD 1 or 2 times a week (when not TTC)

Obviously I want our best blue shot, but I also want him to be able to dtd and not have so much pressure

Thanks

atomic sagebrush
November 28th, 2018, 05:13 PM
STill aim at SMEP just ease off the attempts that are not in the fertile window.

I would go back to 2x a week and then hit it with the 3x attempts at or around positive OPK.

3littleladies01
December 17th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Hi atomic

I’ve got a bit of a funny one this month - I’ve been DTD every other day and waiting to ovulate but still nothing. When I did an ovulation Callander it said I should have by now - about 4 days ago.

A) can you have random months where you don’t ovulate or is it more likely I’ve missed it with a test
B) if I didn’t ovulate should I be concerned? Especially with my low ovarian reserve?
C) if I did and missed it somehow - am I in major girl territory by just dtd eod and not getting in my multiple attempts around OPK???

Relevant Bd in our fertile window are - Cd12, cd14, cd 16 and tonight which is cd18

Can I still ovulate after cd18 or is that highly unlikely??

What do I do now - just continue dtd eod for a while longer? When can I stop?

Thanks xx

atomic sagebrush
December 18th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Yes you can still ovulate at any time. Even after several weeks/months! Keep BD.

It's also possible to have a false negative OPK - so the OPK never goes positive but you have surged and ovulated.

No I'd not worry - often with low ovarian reserve you will still ovulate, just that the egg is no good. Doesn't tell us anything

DTD every other day sways blue. I don't have as high of confidence in it as I do the 3 around pos OPK but it's still good for blue.

Just keep going as long as you guys can stand it.

3littleladies01
December 26th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Hi there!

It’s been a while - I’ve sort of lost my way with my sway if I’m totally honest.

We’ve been ttc for 4 months now over 5 month period (we took 1 month off as we went away and my sway took a massive hit). Still no BFP. With my three girls we got a BFP within 1-2 months. I think that’s part of my spiralling motivation. Before ttc #4 I got told I had low ovarian reserve after some bloods I had done. This cycle I didn’t appear to ovulate at all, but I’ve just had a ridiculously heavy period with some really weird symptoms and (sorry tmi) lots of clotting - so I did wonder if it was perhaps a missed miscarriage?? [emoji1745]*[emoji3601]

As it’s Christmas, my sway has deviated - diet is ok (as I’m stuffing my face!!) but I’m not really exercising, supps are hit and miss and I am drinking quite a bit of gin (during my swaying I reserved it to one large red on a Friday night!)

Do I ttc in jan cycle - in 2 weeks on the basis that my egg reserve may be low and time not on my side (36) or do I take jan off to give myself 6 weeks to get back on it properly??? I’m also concerned that if it was a missed miscarriage- if I ttc in jan (the next cycle) doesn’t that sway pink?? Just would like some friendly advise on what others would do in this situation.

I know In the scheme of things ttc for 4 months is nothing, but I just feel I’m losing my way a bit and if I’m totally honest losing my conviction for swaying (my partner is a non believer, especially as #3 was a sway opposite)

Help!! Xxx

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2018, 06:44 PM
I answered this in your other thread!

3littleladies01
January 6th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Arghh I need some urgent help...

So we have been BD very frequently and at least EOD since af, however we were due to BD last night (sat night) and didn’t as DH was too tired from working. Sods law at 11pm when he was fast asleep I took a test and got my first positive OPK :(

We have had attempts CD 5, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 14

I got my positive OPK evening of CD 13 (the day we didn’t BD and should have) and morning of CD14 - we BD that night (tonight)

I’ve been getting some cramping and pain in ovary tonight (CD14) so wondering if I’m ovulating now?

We plan to bd tomorrow too CD15 and then probably have a night off and BD again CD17 in case of late O...is that the right thing to do??

There is not really any way we can BD again in morning as we have 3 little kids and work :( if we could that would massively make me feel better. I’m pretty bummed about missing the attempt on CD13 :(

Does this look terrible for a blue sway?? Anything else I should/could do to improve? Honest thoughts please?

I guess realistically if I ovulate tonight (CD14 or in the morning CD15 - which is 36 hours after positive OPK) and I BD tomorrow as planned, that would still be 4 attempts in the fertile window won’t it???

Oh and can I ask - does Johnsons baby oil sway pink, blue or neutral? I used preseed on myself but noticed DH used some oil on himself before entering and finishing (if you know what I mean - sorry for tmi!) so our overall lube would have consisted of whatever johnsons baby oil was left on him and the preseed put in me (which I’m hoping outweighed the oil in terms of amounts)??

Thanks in advance for help :)

(Have posted here as well as my other thread in the hope you see one of them tonight - hope that’s ok :))

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190106/dde2f8daa547f1515571e00649198ea6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2019, 07:37 PM
O Pain does not tell you when you're ovulating. You can have those pains before during and after O (the Fallopian tubes cramp pretty intensely after ovualtion)

But yes go ahead and BD tonight and then again CD 17. If possible to BD C 16 then go for it, but if not I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Don't worry about the morning attempt. That is mainly for people who have to do Shettles timing. They don't do any earlier attempts and so I have them do that morning attempt. But I've never done that and I have 4 boys all of whome are from attempts very much like yours are.

I can't tell you if that's 4 attempts or not - just too many variables. But I can tell you that is very very much how I got my boys. We didn't BD day after day after day, much more like what you guys did - and that's for all four!

We don't know how baby oil sways. As a general rule I prefer people avoid oils because sperm isn't meant to swim thru oil but a little is fine, it couldn't have amounted to anything esp. with the Preseed in the mix. :) You got this!

3littleladies01
January 7th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Thanks so much atomic - so so reassuring to know that’s how you got your boys! Fingers crossed it works the same for us. It’s cycle 5 for us so I really hope this is it [emoji1696]

3littleladies01
January 17th, 2019, 09:49 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190117/7b6973af060596ebb11b9ee27e763cdd.jpg

Just got a faint BFP (I think!) eeek!!!

Thanks for your help atomic - I do think the advise re that extra attempt for late o may be what did it this month. Will let you know if we get our boy [emoji51]

Thanks

3littleladies01
January 17th, 2019, 10:51 AM
Is there any truth to the - if you test early and get BFP it’s a girl as HCG is higher in females carrying girls?? Or is that BS? (I’m hoping it’s not true as I tested 11dpo and got my BFP. With all 3 of my girls it was about 12/13dpo - I’ve always tested early as I’m a bit of a pregnancy test addict in the tww :) x

Lilawt
January 17th, 2019, 04:07 PM
Not true !

2 boys here and both were positive preg tests very early. My first son I got a positive test a whole week before AF was due!

Good luck to you!

Lil

MiaMelb
January 17th, 2019, 05:39 PM
Congratulations, lets hope this is a sticky blue bubs for you.

kittendreams
January 17th, 2019, 09:28 PM
Congratulations! And don't believe that about early positive test=girl. I have three boys and the last two I tested positive at 8dpo ( ovulation confirmed by temps). Fx this is your boy!

LMSM
January 18th, 2019, 02:03 AM
Congrats!! Fx this is a sticky blue bundle for you :)
Also, my three were girls and lowish hcg numbers so I truly don’t believe in this theory ;)

aira22
January 18th, 2019, 04:17 AM
Congrats on you BFP! Fx this is your boy!! :ttcboy:

3littleladies01
January 18th, 2019, 02:05 PM
Thanks guys! This is why I love this forum :)
I just can’t help obsessing. Good job we are finding out this time - it would drive me nuts! Haha!

Thanks for all the comments and support x

atomic sagebrush
January 19th, 2019, 01:36 PM
Is there any truth to the - if you test early and get BFP it’s a girl as HCG is higher in females carrying girls?? Or is that BS? (I’m hoping it’s not true as I tested 11dpo and got my BFP. With all 3 of my girls it was about 12/13dpo - I’ve always tested early as I’m a bit of a pregnancy test addict in the tww :) x

no and I think I answered this in a different thread, although I'm worried it may have been for someone else. If you didn't see it, LMK and I'll post a link.

Huge congrats!

3littleladies01
March 11th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Atomic....it’s a boy!!!!!!!

My sway worked! Our forth and final will be our little boy. I’m over the moon (& in absolute disbelief! - still think I’m reading the results wrong!!! [emoji23])

Thank you so so much for all your help. I cannot our jnto words how happy I am and how much I’ve appreciated your help - through a failed sway, exploring ivf and now a successful sway [emoji8] xxx

3littleladies01
March 11th, 2019, 03:46 PM
Results are from NIPT x

LMSM
March 11th, 2019, 04:13 PM
Wow, congrats on your boy! Enjoy every minute of it! :)
Will be keen to see the dynamics of your kids with a boy after three girls...as I hope I’ll be so lucky one day soon too ;)

3littleladies01
March 11th, 2019, 05:20 PM
Wow, congrats on your boy! Enjoy every minute of it! :)
Will be keen to see the dynamics of your kids with a boy after three girls...as I hope I’ll be so lucky one day soon too ;)

Thanks so much :)

I’ll keep you posted! I’m sure he’ll be smothered with cuddles (& painted in make up and tiaras!) I never in a million years thought I would read boy on that report.

Did you sway on your others? Would you sway again or go HT? I did two sways (one resulted in our opposite) and the ONLY thing I did massively different was exercise and I checked my supplements with atomic - turns out some of them from last time may have inadvertently thrown my sway (purely based on the brand I bought!)

Wishing you the best of blue luck with #4. But whatever happens - three girls are awesome and you’ll never be lonely! [emoji8] x

3littleladies01
March 11th, 2019, 05:21 PM
Atomic - what’s the chances of NIPT being wrong if it says boy?? I’m in massive denial and now convinced I’m still gonna hear girl at the 20 week scan! (Not sure I’ll ever believe it till he’s here to be honest tho!!) x

PadrePioidevotemyfirstson
March 11th, 2019, 08:32 PM
Congratulations 3littleladies :) makes my heart happy for your little gentleman to come! Do you have a copy of your sway if your happy to share? Thank u x and congrats again

BoyDream
March 11th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Wow! Congrats 3littleladies! Your dream came true :)

3littleladies01
March 11th, 2019, 10:43 PM
Thanks guys! Very happy :) (and in shock/denial!) can’t believe it. Just gotta hope the rest of pregnancy goes smoothly.

I’ll post my sway - will have a look at where to do it/find the form :) x

Blue2
March 11th, 2019, 11:00 PM
Congrats 3littleladies01!!! JUST went through the exact shock & denial you're going through but 2 weeks ago when I got my NIPT "it's a boy!" results email. So so happy for you!!!

I couldn't find the sway template so just copy/pasted & edited someone else's. Here's a link to mine so you can delete my stuff & add your own to share with other swayers:

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-boy-sway-/77290-blue2-sway-attempt-its-boy.html

Thanks guys! Very happy :) (and in shock/denial!) can’t believe it. Just gotta hope the rest of pregnancy goes smoothly.

I’ll post my sway - will have a look at where to do it/find the form :) x

PadrePioidevotemyfirstson
March 12th, 2019, 01:44 AM
Thanks for sharing yours Blue2 so helpful x

4blue2pink
March 12th, 2019, 07:33 AM
Congratulations 3littleladies!! :heart: enjoy every second of all things blue :D i promise you the NIPT is not wrong, this really is your little boy xx

atomic sagebrush
March 12th, 2019, 02:39 PM
Atomic....it’s a boy!!!!!!!

My sway worked! Our forth and final will be our little boy. I’m over the moon (& in absolute disbelief! - still think I’m reading the results wrong!!! [emoji23])

Thank you so so much for all your help. I cannot our jnto words how happy I am and how much I’ve appreciated your help - through a failed sway, exploring ivf and now a successful sway [emoji8] xxx

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Omgosh I am so happy for you!!! Hugest congrats and enjoy every moment!