PDA

View Full Version : Is it age?

CapricornAquarius
November 26th, 2011, 06:12 AM
Im really not enjoying this so far, ive got no energy to do anything, ive been getting the worst headaches, is it going to get easier or am I doomed for the next 7mths, im putting it down to age, im 37.

Anyone else feel the same?

nuthinbutpink
November 26th, 2011, 06:15 AM
I think the older you are, sometimes, the harder it is on your body. That and you have 2 children to take care of and lots of stuff to do, I'm sure so that takes a toll on the body.

CapricornAquarius
November 26th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Yes that makes sense to me.

atomic sagebrush
November 26th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I had horrible headaches with DS 1 and DS 3, but not with DS 2 and 4! With DS 3 I had migraines every day for weeks and it was a total nightmare. DS 1 I had the worst morning sickness. Sometimes I think it's the individual pregnancy, altho I was tireder with the second two (late 30's) than with the first two, but I was working with DS 3 and had a little baby with DS 4.

CapricornAquarius
November 26th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Honestly atomic its really terrible, they are more like migraines, my mum is getting worried that im taking panadol every four hours, but I just cant cope without them & even then ive still got the headache it doesnt take it away completely, just dulls it, its been non-stop for the past five days, im going to the docs tomorrow.

CapricornAquarius
November 26th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Im relieved im not the only one experiencing this, was kind of getting worried.

Tiny Dancer
November 27th, 2011, 02:01 AM
So sorry to hear about your headaches. I'm 38 and having them also. I didn't with my first 2 pregnancies. I hope it will get better in the next trimester. I read that they are caused from the increased amount of hormones. After 10 weeks I think our hormones are supposed to level off some. Hope you feel better soon!

love being a mummy
November 27th, 2011, 03:51 AM
I don't think it's age, I get low energy and headaches with my pregnancies.
I am 28
Lots of water and rest hun

CapricornAquarius
November 27th, 2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks Tinyd & Lbam, I went to docs today, he took my blood pressure its fine and he said the same thing, some women get headaches, some dont, a womans body goes through alot of changes in the first trimester & it should settle in the second tri, fingers crossed. He also asked me if I got headaches before being pregnant and yes I get them just before AF, thats another reason why I'd be more prone to getting them while pregnant.