PDA

View Full Version : Anyone on the le diet but unsure when to start ttc

Princess Mom
September 15th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Hi I am on the diet about 11 weeks now, I am unsure when to start trying. I wanted to try next month which would give me a July due date, I have all cold months babies, so summer would be fun! Some days I want to wait since my 1 year old dd has turned into a monster lol. Then there days I want her to have a close sister more her age. This will be my last I am 31, I orginally wanted to wait till I was 33, but Dh is almost 43 and said no way on waiting. I am confused, if wait to try after the holidays then I have to restart the diet which I am doing good on and I am under weight. I would love someone to chat with, I feel alone with this all.

Pbn3
September 15th, 2018, 05:09 PM
If you've been on the diet for 11 weeks already then it's definately a good time to start ttc! Are you doing one attempt? Your dd was a successful sway right? I remember you from quite awhile ago princess mom [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Princess Mom
September 15th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Yes!!! I remember you too! I can’t remember your outcome though.
I’m like I want to try now but then I want to wait I’m confused haha. How is everything with you? Hope all is well

atomic sagebrush
September 16th, 2018, 03:02 PM
I would start trying sooner if that is what your husband wants to do. Remember that cardinal rule of swaying - "if daddy ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" because the last thing we want to do is keep postponing and have him change his mind!