PDA

View Full Version : BFN 10 DPO :(

Just1wish
November 28th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Well I've tested everyday since 7DPO with 10 mui tests and BFN.we BD the 3 days before and day of O and I really thought we would have a BFP by now.I'm feeling a little sad today :(.with my 5DS I had BFPs at 10 DPO and 9DPO with one of them.the only thing I'm questioning is if I'm definatepy 10 DPO today because there is a possibility I'm 9DPO because I was drinking the night FF says I Od which raises my temP the day after KWIM.also my sgns were that I was still Oing the next day so I'm KMFX for tomorrow.eiher way it will be a BFP or AF as I only have an at the most 11 day LP after taking b6 to make matters worse I grabbed what I thought was a cheapie HPT strip out of my drawer this morning tested and was delighted to see a clear As day pink line.I was delighted but then realised it was an OPK ...... Gutted :( guess I should just come to terms with no BFP as. Do feel AF is on it's way.I will update tomOrrow but I'm not too hopeful :(.

nuthinbutpink
November 28th, 2011, 11:28 AM
I think it's way early yet.

Just1wish
November 28th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Really even with my LP ? Maybe I shouldn't compare when I have gotten BFPs in previous prgnancys but it's easier said than done.FX for tomorrow.and thank you

TTC5
November 28th, 2011, 02:36 PM
I hope you get a BFP!!!! FX for you x

love being a mummy
November 28th, 2011, 03:31 PM
FX for a BFP

Just1wish
November 29th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Thanks ladies but it's a BFN again :( AF will definatepy be here tomorrow,I have the backache and spotting in CM so I know I'm out this month.thanks again tho.

love being a mummy
November 29th, 2011, 07:30 PM
hugs

Just1wish
December 1st, 2011, 05:31 AM
Thank you love being a mummy and GL hope you get a BFP.I'm now CD2 and figuring out the plan for this cycle :)