PDA

View Full Version : This was amazing to know about Conception and our bodies!!

princesssarah34
November 28th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Dailymotion - Curiosity - S01E15 - Life Before Birth - a Tech & Science video (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmc4e0_curiosity-s01e15-life-before-birth_tech)

CapricornAquarius
November 28th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Omg how truly amazing, i was literally in tears, i didnt know the true complex journey of sperm meeting egg, wow makes you realise the little being inside me was the strongest most determined one to get in, how beautiful.

Now seriously after watching that how can swaying make any difference?? Just my opinion.

CapricornAquarius
November 28th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Thank you so much for that princess, brilliant!

HopeandDreamG
November 28th, 2011, 05:36 PM
Couldn't tell how long the video was the full hour show was on Discovery Health. It was pretty cool to see

princesssarah34
November 28th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Your welcome ladies! I had seen the actual Discovery eps. a few weeks back....and it just had amazed me how much our hubbies or mates sperm go through just to get to the "door" of the fallopian tube...and then only a few (out of the 250,000,000 they start with) make it in the door but they have to be just the right ones to go pass it! And then the egg has to give off a signal for them to make a mad dash for the egg!! It was awesome to see and know all this...it was just really really neat!!

drowning in boys
December 27th, 2011, 02:42 AM
awesome series you posted thanks for sharing! wow its super hard to get preggo im amazed humans have survived this long being this inept at reproduction! lol..

xokatietatie
December 28th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Wow, just wow. I really enjoyed learning so much.