PDA

View Full Version : Regret at not swaying properly

Mum2b234
October 3rd, 2018, 04:14 AM
Hey guys,
So I found out a few weeks ago I am pregnant which I was elated about after trying for a while. When we began trying I did a lot of research in to gender swaying and really wanted a girl for personal reasons. After it wasn't happening I decided it didn't matter, boy or girl, I just wanted to have a baby.

We used Pre-seed and SMEP (sperm meets egg plan)and they worked. Now I'm overcome with hormones and anxiety about having a son. I do know I love this baby whatever sex. But I feel so guilty and not excited at all about a boy, I can't stop crying.

We're going to find out the gender so I can get my head around it if it's a boy and stop this anxiety either way.

Can people who used Pre-seed and/or SMEP (sperm meets egg plan) tell me what gender babies they went on to have?

I'm sorry if this comes off insensitive, I'm just a hormonal mess.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

missiz
October 3rd, 2018, 08:17 AM
its fair enough that you are having these feelings, you would definitely not be the only one going through this after falling pregnant. alot of ladies have a certain amount of anxiety after finally falling pregnant. I used a small amount of pre-seed with my 3rd pregnancy which was my 1st sway, and I successfully went on to have a daughter. I didnt use SMEP but no matter what you do in a sway, there is always a chance of a girl, even if you didnt sway at all.

and dont worry about being hormonal, im 12 weeks pregnant and an absolute mess too hahaha :) hang in there xo

Throwaway_panther
October 3rd, 2018, 09:08 AM
There really isn't a "proper" way to sway though! People do end up with both genders purely by chance, and people on here all the time have gotten their DGs from sways that weren't to the letter!

And for what it's worth, I know a boy swayer who did SMEP and preseed and got girls both times she swayed. No factor is ever a deciding factor! I did essentially SMEP and used a fingertip of preseed for one of my attempts this time (I have a lot of CM in general) and was actively swaying blue forever and will honestly be surprised if I get a boy ;)

atomic sagebrush
October 3rd, 2018, 01:20 PM
Yes you can still get a girl doing everything under the sun that's boy friendly!

If you do decide to try again in the future, please don't hesitate, come to me, I have ways to boost odds of conception that are more pink friendly. It's SO much better to compromise on a few things than to go on and on not getting pregnant and then basically end up doing a blue sway in order to conceive and I'd be happy to help with that when the time comes.

LMSM
October 12th, 2018, 09:50 PM
I swayed blue, did the SMEP and used Preseed...and got a girl! (Though I must be extremely predisposed to girls, seeing I had two before swaying)
Good luck!