PDA

View Full Version : donation

4thtimeacharm
October 4th, 2018, 02:34 PM
i'm a very sporadic visitor to this site, but i've been super impressed by the speed and thoughtfulness of atomic's responses - all on free forums. i'm not the type of person that would purchase a plan or e-book, but if there were an open-ended "donation" or "sponsorship" on this site where i could pledge something (like a gofundme), i totally would. i so appreciate the quick answers and support from this site, especially on a touchy subject that i don't discuss with anyone but my husband IRL. not sure if there was a business reason that this wouldn't work but just a thought. perhaps i'm not the typical user but i bet i'm not alone in thinking that i'd like to support a site like this without committing to a formalized plan!

atomic sagebrush
October 4th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Aww, thank you! That's very sweet! I guess we just figured that people could buy something instead! But I will def. bring that up with my partner and see what she has to say about it! :heart: so kind of you!!

Kelbear
October 4th, 2018, 06:22 PM
I agree this is a very special site where you can get non judgement advice and support for a subject that is almost taboo to talk about in real life. I am almost positive I would never be getting my little girl without the help of atomic and all the ladies on this site. I am just so glad I found gender dreaming and hope you get your little girl too 4thtimesacharm.