PDA

View Full Version : December 2WW :)

Pages : [1] 2

love being a mummy
November 30th, 2011, 05:48 PM
I am pretty sure I O'd yesterday, I was having back pain and cramps and EW and cloudy CM.
today still -opt
Can't remember if high or low cervix means O but CM is dry and cervix is higher then usual.

Plum3
November 30th, 2011, 06:05 PM
If you O'd yesterday then your OPKs will most likely be negative now anyway. I guess only time will tell!

High, soft, open cervix around O :)

love being a mummy
November 30th, 2011, 06:11 PM
Thanks

TTC5
November 30th, 2011, 07:22 PM
Woo Hooooo BFP in our desired gender for us ;)

Or a healthy sticky at the very least :P

mandicane
November 30th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Here hoping December is our month ladies!!!!! cheers to healthy beans!

sweetsister
December 1st, 2011, 12:16 AM
Hi ladies!Here i am again for my last try in December ! I had a positive o test yesterday at 10 am and dtd 4 days and 2 days ago and we will once again tonight and maybe one last try ..i feel cramping this morning and really positive this will be the month !Good luck everyone i wish us all BFP for christmas xxx:cheerteam:

Yuzu
December 1st, 2011, 12:28 AM
Hello ladies! I'm 8dpo (or 6dpo if you go by my CBFM) and I've been very good. I haven't POAS once. Of course, I'm pretty sure I will tomorrow morning. Wish me luck and baby dust!:crawl:

love being a mummy
December 1st, 2011, 01:55 AM
good luck

TTC5
December 1st, 2011, 03:51 AM
Good Luck ladies!!

Plum3
December 1st, 2011, 05:22 AM
Hi ladies!Here i am again for my last try in December ! I had a positive o test yesterday at 10 am and dtd 4 days and 2 days ago and we will once again tonight and maybe one last try ..i feel cramping this morning and really positive this will be the month !Good luck everyone i wish us all BFP for christmas xxx:cheerteam:

Good luck!!

Plum3
December 1st, 2011, 05:22 AM
Hello ladies! I'm 8dpo (or 6dpo if you go by my CBFM) and I've been very good. I haven't POAS once. Of course, I'm pretty sure I will tomorrow morning. Wish me luck and baby dust!:crawl:

Good luck!! :)

zanacal
December 1st, 2011, 05:39 AM
Good luck to everyone!

HopeandDreamG
December 1st, 2011, 08:35 AM
I'm here too. 6 days (I think) past O. Fingers crossed for everyone this month.. Would be great Christmas gift!! :)

HopeandDreamG
December 1st, 2011, 02:27 PM
Is it a sign that I am TOTALLY exhausted today or is it just a coincidence???

maybeoneday
December 1st, 2011, 03:22 PM
I am back here too for a couple of weeks. We DTD last night then got my +OPK today (a little earlier than I was expecting), so am going to DTD again tonight and maybe tomorrow if I can muster up the energy......

Good luck to you all and FX for the most number of BFPs ever in one day on GD before Christmas. xx

TTC5
December 1st, 2011, 04:23 PM
Is it a sign that I am TOTALLY exhausted today or is it just a coincidence???

could be!

TTC5
December 1st, 2011, 04:23 PM
I am back here too for a couple of weeks. We DTD last night then got my +OPK today (a little earlier than I was expecting), so am going to DTD again tonight and maybe tomorrow if I can muster up the energy......

Good luck to you all and FX for the most number of BFPs ever in one day on GD before Christmas. xx

FX you catch the egg!

love being a mummy
December 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM
good luck.

sweetsister
December 2nd, 2011, 08:10 AM
So ,,what do you think if i tested pos ovulation 2 days ago the 30th it was about the same color as the test band and then yesterday on the 1st the line was darker very dark actually and today it is negative,now does that mean i ovulated yesterday?I had cm those days and now it is gone..im almost certain i did, was just wondering if it is a for sure thing when the tests read neg that you have finished ovulation?The wierd part was i didnt have the painful o pains just dull cramps barely,maybe thats a good thing though?I gave up on FF charting so im relying on these signs now.

Indira
December 2nd, 2011, 04:06 PM
Good luck everybody!!

love being a mummy
December 2nd, 2011, 06:48 PM
You usually ovulate up to 48hrs after your positive

mandicane
December 2nd, 2011, 06:51 PM
Feeling some breast tenderness today. I'm only 3 dpo so not getting hopes up but you never know. Would love a BFP christmas gift..lol!

love being a mummy
December 2nd, 2011, 06:57 PM
I was doing some reading last night and after the egg is fertilised it take at least 7-10 days to make the journey through the tube and into the uterus and then implant.
So I am 3DPO so my little egg is still on it's journey, I wonder if it's fertilised.
1 week until I start testing.

TTC5
December 2nd, 2011, 08:00 PM
FX girls!

Mochagirl
December 4th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Hi ladies - I *think* maybe I can join you now. FF just gave me my crosshairs, so I'm 3dpo. I'm not entirely sure I actually ovulated, though. I had my m/c almost exactly 3 weeks ago and a week ago I started having heavy signs of O coming (TONS of ewcm, soft, open cervix). I kept taking OPKs and they were negative + I was spotting through the whole thing as well (I also still had the faintest shadow of a + with a FRER mid-week, so I must still have some HCG in my system). Still, DH and I managed 2 attempts just in case, and lo and behold temp started going up on Friday and is still up today.

If I actually did O, it's not the best attempt. I think I had something like a 2 day cut-off and BD on O-day, but I'm fairly sure that O-day BD was over 12 hours after O, so I don't think there's any way the egg was still there. I'm kicking myself for not dtd the day between those 2 attempts, but because I hadn't had a +OPK I didn't think O was happening yet.

Anyway, I have no idea when af is due since this will be my first one after m/c. If I go by my normal LP it should be due on December 12th or 13th, so I might wait and test then. Then again, I tend to be a POAS addict, so I wouldn't be surprised if I start testing next weekend :bigsmile:.

Yuzu
December 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Oh Mochagirl, that's great! I'm happy for you!

Well, I tested this morning and got a BFN (10dpo). Boo-hiss.:sad:

Mochagirl
December 4th, 2011, 12:43 PM
It's still early, Yuzu - try again tomorrow or the next day :HH:

HopeandDreamG
December 4th, 2011, 02:59 PM
Yuzu~ hang in there..your still in the game- test again tomorrow :)

maybeoneday
December 4th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Mocha, I am so pleased you got your crosshairs and FX it was a successful attempt. I am either 1 or 2 DPO as ovulated either Friday or Saturday. I am pretty sure it as Friday so will count it as 2!!

We DTD Wednesday night, Thursday night and Friday night as really bored of TTC now! I seem to increase my number of attempts by one every cycle!

FX for tomorrow Yuzu, you are not out yet. xx

TTC5
December 4th, 2011, 03:29 PM
I have everything x'd for you mocha!

Yuzu sorry for the bfn :(

love being a mummy
December 4th, 2011, 05:11 PM
good luck everyone

auroara78
December 5th, 2011, 11:31 AM
thanks, good luck to all you ladies too!

will be testing on weds am at 10 dpo, but if i get a negative, i won't be totally down....if neg at 10 dpo, ill try again on fri am at 12 dpo, and etc, until AF shows up!

mandicane
December 5th, 2011, 01:40 PM
6 dpo here and not feeling much of anything. Still hoping this month in my month. Good luck to everyone!

maybeoneday
December 5th, 2011, 02:00 PM
3DPO for me and had a big blob of snot like CM today (sorry TMI) trying not to read too much into it but as usual am in the 2WW so obsess about everything.....

FX for you Mandicane, it is very early yet.
Auroara, will be thinking of you Wednesday
Yuzu, have you tested today?
GL everyone else and those attempting soon.

xx

mandicane
December 5th, 2011, 02:57 PM
hummm...sounds like something could be brewing maybeoneday!!!

Yuzu
December 5th, 2011, 05:03 PM
Cross-posted.
Can anybody see a second line, or is it just my overly hopeful imagination?

DoulaMama
December 5th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Cross-posted.

OMG!!!!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!! I'M CRYING FOR YOU OVER HERE!!!!! I'm just seeing your siggy now too.....you are so sweet Yuzu:) I'm so glad I could help and now of course I'm really thinking that those opk's are truly blessed with baby dust!!! So amazing Yuzu! I'm seriously thrilled for you, Hun!!!! xoxoxoxox Pink dust coming your way...bucket loads of it!!!!

pinkdreams
December 5th, 2011, 05:21 PM
I've been laying low and trying not to spoil my sway by obsessing, hopefully it worked because I got a BFP this morning!!

Yuzu
December 5th, 2011, 05:34 PM
OMG!!!!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!! I'M CRYING FOR YOU OVER HERE!!!!! I'm just seeing your siggy now too.....you are so sweet Yuzu:) I'm so glad I could help and now of course I'm really thinking that those opk's are truly blessed with baby dust!!! So amazing Yuzu! I'm seriously thrilled for you, Hun!!!! xoxoxoxox Pink dust coming your way...bucket loads of it!!!!

Thank you so much! I can't really believe it! I'm nervous because I feel exactly like I do before AF starts. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I credit those opks; they must be blessed!

TTC5
December 5th, 2011, 05:53 PM
YUZU you are def pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTC5
December 5th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Thank you so much! I can't really believe it! I'm nervous because I feel exactly like I do before AF starts. Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I credit those opks; they must be blessed!

Oh in your siggie you said about your monitor is that a cbfm?

love being a mummy
December 5th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Cross-posted.
Congratulations

I've been laying low and trying not to spoil my sway by obsessing, hopefully it worked because I got a BFP this morning!!
Congratulations

I love coming on to hear BFP news :)

love being a mummy
December 5th, 2011, 05:59 PM
I'm supposed to be 6DPO but it looks like my body didn't O before, cause yesterday I got +opk and EWCM so I have to start my time again. I am back to 1DPO

Yuzu
December 5th, 2011, 06:09 PM
Oh in your siggie you said about your monitor is that a cbfm?
Yes, I have a cbfm, and if I had relied on it alone I never may have gotten a bfp.

Yuzu
December 5th, 2011, 06:10 PM

Oh, congrats Pinkdreams! How awesome!

HopeandDreamG
December 5th, 2011, 06:56 PM

Thats EXACTLY how I felt when I got preggo with DS1! Then all of a sudden all those symptoms stopped. I would have bet my life AF was coming instead I had gotten a BFP with DS1.

HopeandDreamG
December 5th, 2011, 06:58 PM
:cheerteam:CONGRATS Pink dreams!!!!! Good luck :)

pinkdreams
December 5th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Yippee thanks!!! Congrats to you too yuzu!!

TTC5
December 5th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Yes, I have a cbfm, and if I had relied on it alone I never may have gotten a bfp.

Oh can I ask what happened? You have me worried now cos this is what I am using...

Mochagirl
December 5th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Yay pinkdreams and Yuzu - send some babydust my way!!!

I promised myself I wouldn't obsess over symptoms this time because a BFP is so unlikely, but today I keep having stitches in my left side, and I also keep feeling twinges in my cervix - these were both symptoms I had last time I got a BFP.

lemon2012
December 5th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Oh can I ask what happened? You have me worried now cos this is what I am using...

I am curious as well....I thought I got a peak on the day I o,
This month I did not get a peak ever!

TTC5
December 5th, 2011, 08:14 PM
I got a peak this morning and we are going to DTD this afternoon instead of tonight..

mandicane
December 5th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Congrats Yuzu and Pinkdreams!! The BFP are rollin in!!!! Keep them coming!

Yuzu
December 5th, 2011, 09:04 PM

Oh, I don't mind talking about it. I didn't want to bore anybody with my story.:p

For those who don't know how the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor works: you test once a day by peeing on a little wand and inserting it into the monitor. It gives you a low, high or peak fertility reading by testing LH and estrogen. So on your peak day, you are predicted to ovulate within 12 to 48 hours.

I usually test around 9:00a.m. This cycle DoulaMama sent me some opks, so I was using those too. I tested Tuesday morning with the CBEFM and it gave me a high reading (basically saying my body did NOT have the surge yet). I used the opks throughout the day and they detected a surge around 4:00p.m. I continued to test through the evening with the opks and I kept getting positives.

Wednesday morning I tested with my CBEFM and it gave me my peak reading (it detected the surge). Now with the monitor when you get your peak it automatically reads you as a peak for two days, in my case that would be Wednesday and Thursday. I took opks Wednesday morning and the surge stopped around 10:00a.m.

So if I had just been using the monitor I would have thought I O'd on maybe Wednesday but probably Thursday. In truth, I probably O'd Wednesday morning or Tuesday night. So if that's been happening the past few cycles, I've been missing my O by as much as 2 days. Weird, huh?

TTC5
December 5th, 2011, 09:30 PM
Ohhh I am confused :(

So I got my peak today and we DTD this afternoon. Hope I caught the egg :S

TTC5
December 5th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Now I'm worried, have I risked an O+12????

love being a mummy
December 5th, 2011, 10:21 PM
I'm not sure how those ones work.
Does Peak mean you are going to O or you are Oing ?

Yuzu
December 5th, 2011, 10:27 PM
TTC5--I'm sorry I confused you! It was confusing going through it!

Love being a mummy--According to the pamphlet, when you get your peak on the monitor you should O within 12-48 hours. But it may be much sooner. That's what happened to me; I actually O'd the day before my peak reading.

TTC5
December 5th, 2011, 10:49 PM
I was under the impression it meant you are about to O... usually we would DTD of the evening on the peak but we did it this afternoon instead. FX for us.

TTC5
December 5th, 2011, 10:50 PM
TTC5--I'm sorry I confused you! It was confusing going through it!

Love being a mummy--According to the pamphlet, when you get your peak on the monitor you should O within 12-48 hours. But it may be much sooner. That's what happened to me; I actually O'd the day before my peak reading.

Do you temp? just wondering how you know you did O the day before your peak?

Indira
December 6th, 2011, 10:54 AM
:cheerteam::cheerteam::cheerteam: congratulations pinkdreams and yuzu !!!

Yuzu
December 6th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Do you temp? just wondering how you know you did O the day before your peak?
I don't temp, but this time I clearly felt myself O. That doesn't usually happen, but luckily it did this cycle.

purplepoet20
December 6th, 2011, 01:38 PM
CD12... waiting to O, hopefully today...

TTC5
December 6th, 2011, 05:21 PM
1 dpo today, CM has gone to creamy so hopefully I have now O'd :)

TTC5
December 6th, 2011, 05:21 PM
CD12... waiting to O, hopefully today...

FX!

TTC5
December 6th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I don't temp, but this time I clearly felt myself O. That doesn't usually happen, but luckily it did this cycle.

Oh I see!!!

Although I thought O pains can happen before or after O? Or do you get distinct pain or something? Not doubting you at all just curious LOL!

Yuzu
December 6th, 2011, 05:55 PM
Oh I see!!!

Although I thought O pains can happen before or after O? Or do you get distinct pain or something? Not doubting you at all just curious LOL!

I don't really know! I just got a distinct pain that I've never felt before on one side. It was very sharp, but it also felt something like a cramp. I've felt O cramps before, but this was unique. Also, I had a (tmi, sorry) really big blob of CM, and I haven't had that for months. I guess I did a perfect boy sway, because I decided not to dry up that CM. :worry: This is going to sound weird, but I also have a slight cold, and I think that every time I've gotten pregnant I've had a cold. I don't know why that is.

pinkdreams
December 6th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Funny, I had a cold too. Took an aspirin based cold medicine so hoping that helped! My sway was kind of weak this attempt and DH hadn't done anything because he had been out of town for 3 weeks and returned the day before our attempt. I forgot to send him with his supps :( these next 16 weeks are going to be agonizing!!

Plum3
December 6th, 2011, 08:39 PM
Congratulations on your BFPs pinkdreams and yuzu!! :D

I'm 7dpo. Been doing HPTs for a few days to see when the trigger is out of my system. Still getting a really faint line though. Who would think I would actually want to see stark whiteness?!

nuthinbutpink
December 6th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Cross-posted.

Congratulations!

TTC5
December 6th, 2011, 09:43 PM
I don't really know! I just got a distinct pain that I've never felt before on one side. It was very sharp, but it also felt something like a cramp. I've felt O cramps before, but this was unique. Also, I had a (tmi, sorry) really big blob of CM, and I haven't had that for months. I guess I did a perfect boy sway, because I decided not to dry up that CM. :worry: This is going to sound weird, but I also have a slight cold, and I think that every time I've gotten pregnant I've had a cold. I don't know why that is.

not weird at all! I do remember getting a cold too actually! I have a cold right now though :(

TTC5
December 6th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Congratulations on your BFPs pinkdreams and yuzu!! :D

I'm 7dpo. Been doing HPTs for a few days to see when the trigger is out of my system. Still getting a really faint line though. Who would think I would actually want to see stark whiteness?!

Oh the irony hey!!! Not long for you now although the last few days leading up to testing sure goes slow! Any symptoms yet ;)

Plum3
December 6th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Oh the irony hey!!! Not long for you now although the last few days leading up to testing sure goes slow! Any symptoms yet ;)

Yeah I have had symptoms but it's probably from the trigger= nausea, cramps, sore boobs. Think I will just keep testing every day ;)

Mochagirl
December 6th, 2011, 10:11 PM
Hey ladies - I shared this on the pink chat thread too, but I had some very minor brown spotting this evening that I think *could* be implantation bleeding. Then again, I also spotted through O, then at 3dpo, and now at 5dpo...so maybe all this is just a sign that my body isn't back to normal yet after my m/c.

Yuzu
December 6th, 2011, 10:22 PM
Hey ladies - I shared this on the pink chat thread too, but I had some very minor brown spotting this evening that I think *could* be implantation bleeding. Then again, I also spotted through O, then at 3dpo, and now at 5dpo...so maybe all this is just a sign that my body isn't back to normal yet after my m/c.
I wonder what that means? Maybe your body is just shedding a little dead tissue, but it won't affect implantation? When do you plan to test?

Mochagirl
December 6th, 2011, 10:27 PM
I have no clue what it means. If it weren't for all the other spotting I'd think what I had today was implantation bleeding - it was accompanied by period-like cramps and only lasted about 10 minutes. I'm planning to try to wait to test until Monday, when I'll be 11dpo, but knowing me I'll cave a lot sooner than that. :poas:

TTC5
December 6th, 2011, 10:45 PM
FX Bec and Mocha!!

love being a mummy
December 6th, 2011, 11:18 PM
+opt today still
I'm either 7dpo or 2dpo

kobytoby
December 7th, 2011, 12:27 AM
I normally get 2 days of +opks, had my first one on sunday the 4th and we dtd 16 hours later (just once). on monday the 5th, I had a lot of ewcm and some cramping which I assumed was O pain. Today, I had a little ewcm in the morning and then it became creamy later in the day. I still got +opk in the morning, noon and night and that hasn't happened to me before. now i dont really know when I Oed, I assumed I should be 1dpo today. what do you all think?

TTC5
December 7th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Do you temp Koby?

sweetsister
December 7th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Congratulations Yuzu and Pinkdreams!!:running:
I have been so tired and grumpy lately trying not to read into it but cant help it i really feel i am this time around .:fx:

TTC5
December 7th, 2011, 03:54 AM
Sweet that is so good your feeling it this month so FX your intuition is right!!

pinkdreams
December 7th, 2011, 05:17 AM
I'm sending positive POAS vibes!!

love being a mummy
December 7th, 2011, 05:31 AM
I give up I don't know whats wrong with my body.
still getting +opts and now some pains a bit of ewcm

TTC5
December 7th, 2011, 05:43 AM
I give up I don't know whats wrong with my body.
still getting +opts and now some pains a bit of ewcm

How many days of +'s is this now hun?

love being a mummy
December 7th, 2011, 06:35 AM
How many days of +'s is this now hun?

purplepoet20
December 7th, 2011, 10:12 AM
So I am CD13 and still haven't Oed. Must be the extra b6 I have to take. We DTD 5 days ago and have been waiting to O for a 12+ but who knows what will happen. Hubby has been sick so not in the mood, he has 5 days of X' and Y's built up and waiting. I wonder if that is good enough for us!

I do feel the pressure and bloating so I think I should O today.

auroara78
December 7th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Already posted on the pink swayers chat thread for Dec, but I got a BFN @ 10 dpo

Gonna test again on Sat @ 13 dpo....

Good luck everyone else!

maybeoneday
December 7th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Oh my goodness , congratulations Yuzu and Pinkdreams, that is an amazing Christmas present for you both! And you can be off your diets for the whole of Christmas!!!

Sweetsister, I too am feeling positive vibes as well this cycle, I will keep my fingers crossed for us both!

I am 5DPO today and am going to try and hold out till Monday to test as well (but knowing me will probably cave on Sunday) If I didn't catch the egg this month, I am definately taking a break as my diet has already gone to pot..... (If I am honest, it wasn't that good before but hey!) I am still skipping breakfast and not eating snacks though to keep blood sugar low just in case there is a pink bean getting comfy!

Sorry for the BFN auroara, good luck for Saturday

love being a mummy, hope you figure it out soon.

xx

TTC5
December 7th, 2011, 04:01 PM

Are they true +'s?

TTC5
December 7th, 2011, 04:02 PM
Already posted on the pink swayers chat thread for Dec, but I got a BFN @ 10 dpo

Gonna test again on Sat @ 13 dpo....

Good luck everyone else!

FX!

love being a mummy
December 7th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Are they true +'s?

They are the same as the one I posted the other day.

Yuzu
December 7th, 2011, 07:52 PM

I didn't see the ones you posted the other day. Are they the two line kind, or the smiley face kind? If they are the two line kind, it is really hard to see the difference in color sometimes.

TTC5
December 7th, 2011, 08:27 PM

I'd go to the dr and get a blood test if your able to?

Plum3
December 8th, 2011, 04:25 AM

Maybe you haven't O'd yet?

sweetsister
December 8th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Good luck Aurora 13 days sounds like good testing time!
Ive been testing every morning just to use up my ebay 25 pack,im that positive??or crazy/?
Maybe oneday we are almost the same cycle again,ooooh i really hope we get some Bfp! Or i too am taking a break i am totally off the diet as well and the whole 2ww so far im eating junk!Ihave no self control any more.:giggle:

purplepoet20
December 8th, 2011, 10:20 AM
CD14 today and 1DPO! While still sleeping I started feeling sharp stinging pain in my stomach. Odd and I wasn't expecting pain so early. But my right side aches and burns and my left side feels like a lot of pressure.

I ended up taking some Vitex, Saw Palmetto, and Red Raspberry leaf pills yesterday in the am and more before bed. The only herbs I took this time. Everyday since AF I took 1000mg of Calcium, 500mg Mag, 2400 FA, 25,000mg Cranberry, 400mg B6, Iron, zyrtec, and benidryl. I was going to use a little rephresh every morning but ended up using a full tube every 3 days, the last one was 2 days before O. I stopped using porgesterone cream last week because it was causing problems so the Dr said to X it and just do b6. I have last a total of 15lbs and I eat healthy balanced meals but 1200cals and just skipping breakfast. I have been having headaches so I did take tyenol the last 2 days. Hubby has been bad with the pills but did take them 2DBO and up till this morning, he has had 2 beers everynight and had a 5 day built up of all X's I hope.

Now I will wait until the 16th to test and then the long nervous wait while visiting the in-laws.

ladybug
December 8th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Hi ladies....I am so excited to be joining you all again...I got a +OPK this morning... We dtd last night....I actually O'd earlier than I thought...I am not really sure how my body works now as I only have 1 tube but I sure hope I do actually O....Let the 2WW begin!!!

kobytoby
December 8th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Do you temp Koby?

yes I do, I had a dip in my temp on the 3rd and 5th but its been high since then. I finally got a -opk last night. I'm a little confused about it but I'll just assume and believe I Oed on the 5th.

sweetsister
December 8th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Hi ladies....I am so excited to be joining you all again...I got a +OPK this morning... We dtd last night....I actually O'd earlier than I thought...I am not really sure how my body works now as I only have 1 tube but I sure hope I do actually O....Let the 2WW begin!!!

Good luck ladybug :) Sounds like good timing.I usually dtd on or night of +opk but havent conceived that way for about 4 months so this time we dtd starting from 4 days before so i hope it worked,from what ive read it should be better!

TTC5
December 8th, 2011, 02:49 PM
yes I do, I had a dip in my temp on the 3rd and 5th but its been high since then. I finally got a -opk last night. I'm a little confused about it but I'll just assume and believe I Oed on the 5th.

Can you share it with us?

Welcome to the newbies and FX for all!

I am 3dpo today. Big temp rise this morning.

maybeoneday
December 8th, 2011, 02:57 PM
I too used to DTD on day of +OPK only but haven't got pregnant so this time, DH released 5 times in 3 days and releases 2, 4 and 5 were in me so FX I have done enough this month as well.

Looking forward to being testing buddies with you again sweetsister, just starting to doubt myself and if I have done enough for it to be pink if I did catch the egg....(especially on the diet :( )

love being a mummy
December 8th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the 2ww purplepoet20 and ladybug good luck.

TTC5
December 8th, 2011, 06:10 PM
3dpo and this morning before getting out of bed had a little of the runs??...

love being a mummy
December 8th, 2011, 06:29 PM
3dpo and this morning before getting out of bed had a little of the runs??...
Is that a sign or something?
I had the runs a few days after O but thought it was something I ate.

TTC5
December 8th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Is that a sign or something?
I had the runs a few days after O but thought it was something I ate.

Nah I doubt it, just wanted to put it out there HAHAHA although was unusual for me prob just a tummy bug or something I ate the day before.

maybeoneday
December 9th, 2011, 08:31 AM
I often get a bit of an upset tummy around ovulation - wondered if it meant anything or was just a coincidence??

I had really tingley boobs yesterday, wondered if it meant anything or I was just cold! :)

Not much today but if anything develops, will post later. xx

Mochagirl
December 9th, 2011, 08:38 AM
I'm not sure if I'm still in the 2WW or not. I've been spotting steadily since 5dpo (I'm 8dpo now), including bright red spotting and bad cramps yesterday. When that red spotting happened and I assumed I wasn't going to get my BFP, I started hoping it was signaling an early af so I can move on to the next cycle...but then my temp was UP today and I woke up feeling nauseous. Soooooo frustrating.

Indira
December 9th, 2011, 09:27 AM
I had really tingley boobs yesterday, wondered if it meant anything or I was just cold! :)
This exactly was my first symptom around 8-9 dpo!:fingers:

Flava
December 9th, 2011, 11:26 AM
hey girlies!

Sorry I don't read the forums anymore just want to say good luck to all and lot's of baby dust!
Any good news??
XX

maybeoneday
December 9th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Flava, lovely to see you and love your new signature, there have been a couple of BFPs this month already and hoping for a few more before Christmas!

Hope you are well and enjoying getting your body back. xx

maybeoneday
December 9th, 2011, 01:25 PM
This exactly was my first symptom around 8-9 dpo!:fingers:

Yay, maybe it wasn't just the cold then.............. Time will tell :)

TTC5
December 9th, 2011, 05:17 PM
hey girlies!

Sorry I don't read the forums anymore just want to say good luck to all and lot's of baby dust!
Any good news??
XX

Wow 6lbs lost already!!!

TTC5
December 9th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Mocha hows the spotting today?

TTC5
December 9th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Coincedence or....
4dpo and just had a bout of runs again for the second morning in a row now.

Mochagirl
December 9th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Mocha hows the spotting today?

Still confusing. It was bright red again this morning and what I'd consider a 'light' flow if it was af, then it tapered off mid-day only to come back in the afternoon. I don't know if this is af or spotting. My temp went up this morning, which is confusing things even more....

TTC5
December 9th, 2011, 06:09 PM
MMMMMM so hard to tell hey :(

mandicane
December 9th, 2011, 06:19 PM
10 dpo here...trying not to get my hopes up and I wasn't even going to test this cycle (FRER's starting to effect bank account) but I have had tingling breasts on and off for a couple days now, loose stools today, and af like cramps on and off today....hubby says not to get excited but I can't help it!

mandicane
December 9th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Hey Mocha, sounds to me like your body is still recovering from your m/c but it doesn't mean you didn't ovulate. Hang in there as time will tell.

lemon2012
December 9th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Hey girls,
Thought I would add...for some reason around o I often get weird bm movements.,,,sometimes loose and sometimes constipated. Do you think it means anything?

Mocha.,.....what is happening now?
Mandicane....I am not sure your story. How are you?
TTC.....what day now?

I am cd 4:( wah!
I can't believe I have to keep trying. It is getting too hard!
Anyone else feel the same way?

TTC5
December 9th, 2011, 09:49 PM
Lemon, I am 4dpo today.

sweetsister
December 10th, 2011, 07:27 AM
Still confusing. It was bright red again this morning and what I'd consider a 'light' flow if it was af, then it tapered off mid-day only to come back in the afternoon. I don't know if this is af or spotting. My temp went up this morning, which is confusing things even more....

Mocha i had this my last cycle ,it was af in my case,i thought it was implantation as well but i got my af early at 12 days and it was very light, i think it was due to the diet,,but i have also heard the cycle before people conceive a girl is like that?i hope so for my case?I hope yours is implantation though,but honestly they say it isnt ever red it is brown bleeding for implantation as it takes tat time for it to shed .Maybe im wrong?But in your case it could just be considering how your body must be out of wack,how long have you been spotting now altogether?..fx for you

sweetsister
December 10th, 2011, 07:32 AM
Today i have really painful side back pains all day/ive heard this can be a sign but this long and painfull?Has anyone ever experienced this?

love being a mummy
December 10th, 2011, 07:43 AM
sweetsister are u testing tomorrow ?

sweetsister
December 10th, 2011, 09:19 AM
I test everyday:) so yes .But my last 2 pregnancies i tested after 2 weeks missed period and got a barely there line?But when i get bloodwork they always say whoah you have a high number ?So not sure i will get a positive for a while

Mochagirl
December 10th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Mocha i had this my last cycle ,it was af in my case,i thought it was implantation as well but i got my af early at 12 days and it was very light, i think it was due to the diet,,but i have also heard the cycle before people conceive a girl is like that?i hope so for my case?I hope yours is implantation though,but honestly they say it isnt ever red it is brown bleeding for implantation as it takes tat time for it to shed .Maybe im wrong?But in your case it could just be considering how your body must be out of wack,how long have you been spotting now altogether?..fx for you

Thanks, sweetsister. Honestly, I never *really* stopped spotting after my m/c. I spotted straight through, then at about CD19, my spotting turned to red tinged EWCM . We dtd a couple of times even though my OPKs never got +, tand over the next few days, the EWCM was red some days, clear others. Even though I was doubtful I'd O'd, FF gave me crosshairs because I had a definite thermal shift on December 1st. The spotting stopped for a couple of days after O, then there was brown spotting on 3DPO, nothing on 4DPO, brown spotting again on 5dpo with very sharp cramps, then spotting every day since - mostly brown, but the last two days (8dpo and 9dpo), red and lasting pretty much all day (though never coming close to soaking through a pad).

Today my temp was finally down, so I'm praying this means I can count today as CD1 and move on to the next (hopefully less confusing) cycle. However, just to confuse things more, I took a FRER today to confirm before I start taking Vitex again, etc. and was at first glance a BFN, but when I held it up to the light it seemed to have a dim shadow where the second line would have been. When I took the test apart to check I couldn't find any trace of a second line.

I'm having bloodwork and a repeat u/s done next week to make sure the m/c is complete (my HCG was still 12 almost 3 weeks ago and I had a 2.4cm bit of tissue left 3 weeks ago as well), so I guess I'll know better what's going on when I get the results from those tests.

Flava
December 10th, 2011, 11:17 AM
Thanks girls!
Congrats to all that BFP's I missed!!!!:celebrate:

kobytoby
December 11th, 2011, 01:37 AM
Can you share it with us?

Welcome to the newbies and FX for all!

I am 3dpo today. Big temp rise this morning.

sorry for the late reply. i have been working long hours lately and only log on when I can. here is a link to my chart:

Fertility Chart (http://www.myfertilitycharts.com/webedition/20/ovulation_chart.aspx?y=2011&m=11&d=22&a=1&ev=1&mc=1&dt=0&g=0&l=&fid=17711&pub=1)

TTC5
December 11th, 2011, 02:24 AM
sorry for the late reply. i have been working long hours lately and only log on when I can. here is a link to my chart:

Fertility Chart (http://www.myfertilitycharts.com/webedition/20/ovulation_chart.aspx?y=2011&m=11&d=22&a=1&ev=1&mc=1&dt=0&g=0&l=&fid=17711&pub=1)

Looking good :)

sweetsister
December 11th, 2011, 12:30 PM
HMMM yEAH Mocha that is confusing?Well it could go either way then,so its good you can find out whats going on at the ultrasound..make a point of telling them though that you have been trying ,so they dont overlook if you have conceived or not,,i hope it goes well:)

Maybeoneday have you tested yet? You know our sways are very similar again this time i used to dtd after +opt and this time dtd well before every second day with freq release,i dropped the rephresh too this time not sure about you?

Today i had theee worst headache all day ,but still having bfn's,oh well early days still!I am also so grumpy and barking at everyone,my Dh is going out of town for 2 days and im really not looking forward to 2 kids alone while im like this,i just want to sleep and eat right now..my poor boys xxoo

maybeoneday
December 11th, 2011, 02:52 PM
BFN for me today but I may only be 8DPO as not sure if I ovulated on the Friday or Saturday. Feeling a bit disheartened as thought this could be the month. I know it is still really early and I am not out yet, just feeling sorry for myself!

Sweetsister, I too dropped the Rephresh this month as didn't really like it!!!

FX for you for tomorrow - feels like we are living parallel lives :)

TTC5
December 11th, 2011, 03:46 PM
BFN are always depressing no matter when you test!

love being a mummy
December 11th, 2011, 07:23 PM
So I decided to test today BFN but got a stupid very faint evap line. Hate when that happens.
I guess that means I definitely didn't O on CD19 or I am not pregnant. I would be 12dpo.

I am 7dpo if I O'd on CD24

Mochagirl
December 11th, 2011, 08:02 PM
HMMM yEAH Mocha that is confusing?Well it could go either way then,so its good you can find out whats going on at the ultrasound..make a point of telling them though that you have been trying ,so they dont overlook if you have conceived or not,,i hope it goes well:)

Thanks, sweetsister. I'm a lot less confused now and am positive this is af. I'm on CD2 (or maybe CD3) today. My flow is extremely heavy now, and my temp has stayed down low. I'm quite relieved to finally know what's going on. I'm just praying that the spotting stays away this time after af leaves. I just want a normal cycle so I have half a chance of conceiving!

mandicane
December 11th, 2011, 08:18 PM
I'm still in shock but just got a faint, faint BFP at 12 dpo! Trying not to get my hopes up but *wow*!!

Mochagirl
December 11th, 2011, 08:21 PM
Wow indeed, mandicane! Congratulations!!!

mandicane
December 11th, 2011, 08:24 PM
thanks mocha. I had a fait BFP last time with my m/c (it was around this time of year too oddly enough) so i'm not holding this too high. But you never know...

love being a mummy
December 11th, 2011, 10:01 PM
I'm still in shock but just got a faint, faint BFP at 12 dpo! Trying not to get my hopes up but *wow*!!

congrats

Mochagirl
December 11th, 2011, 10:04 PM
thanks mocha. I had a fait BFP last time with my m/c (it was around this time of year too oddly enough) so i'm not holding this too high. But you never know...

I'm sending you sticky vibes....:HH:

TTC5
December 11th, 2011, 11:31 PM
Congrats Madi!!!!

Mocha, here is too a smoother cycle this time xxxxxxxxxxx

Iluv, even if you were 12 dpo it is still not uncommon for some not to get a BFP at this stage anyway.

ASF: 4th morning in a row now of the runs. Other than that, nothing. Oh, have had heartburn the last few nights but I think maybe that is the after effect of the boy diet (urals maybe?)????

love being a mummy
December 11th, 2011, 11:40 PM
I've been getting heartburn it used to always be my number 1 sign that I was pregnant, I would get heartburn before any tests would show a BFP.

But for the past few months I've been getting heartburn around O and AF.

TTC5
December 12th, 2011, 02:53 AM
I never got heartburn with my girls until the baby was big enough to squish on my tummy causing the acid to push up. I think it is from the boy diet TBH :(

sweetsister
December 12th, 2011, 04:13 AM
Congrats mandicane !!!!:)
I was just about to add my bfn morning test to the long list of others getting them so nice to have some good news!!
I also got an evap line yesterday and was optomistic it wasnt and sure enough it must have been as today it was negativo!
Anyways im still not listening to those nasty bfn and trusting my instincts are right as they usually are !
Im waiting upon this fri the 16 when af is due to be upset!
Mocha heres to your af getting you on track again so you can start new in the new year :)

sweetsister
December 12th, 2011, 05:47 AM
You know i was wondering if anyone also has really yellow urine like when you take vitamins?Well i do and am only taking folic acid still and wonder if this is a sign ,and also strong smelling like i hate taking the preg tests because of it?Is it just me or anyone else???

TTC5
December 12th, 2011, 02:41 PM
LOL mine is the same and I think it is the colouring added to the FA - I said to DH just last night my urine smells like strong popcorn LOL

7 DPO for me

maybeoneday
December 12th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Do you know, I also had funny smelling wee a couple of days ago so FX it could mean something good.....

BFN for me today :( but think I may only be 9DPO so maybe a bit early.

Burst into tears for no reason earlier - all got a bit much so hormones are definately up to something as not like me!!

Congrats Mandicane, great timing before Christmas. xx

mandicane
December 12th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks everyone! I will be taking another test in the morning and hopfully the line will be darker FX!

love being a mummy
December 12th, 2011, 08:01 PM
You know i was wondering if anyone also has really yellow urine like when you take vitamins?Well i do and am only taking folic acid still and wonder if this is a sign ,and also strong smelling like i hate taking the preg tests because of it?Is it just me or anyone else???
I have been noticing this aswell I wasn't sure why it was so yellow.
So it's the FA that does it ?

sweetsister
December 13th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Tick tick tick ANOTHER BFN today i even used a clearblue digital because i thought maybe my cheapies werent working!That not pregnant is like so hurtful!!!Shouldve stuck with the two lines...
Now im beginning to doubt myself? Oh well i guess normally the tests read very faint lines for me even when after weeks past missed AF so ?Maybe i oed later than i thought too...sounds like im grasping at straws here!
I guess ill just have to wait until af shows ....or not:)

love being a mummy
December 13th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Tick tick tick ANOTHER BFN today i even used a clearblue digital because i thought maybe my cheapies werent working!That not pregnant is like so hurtful!!!Shouldve stuck with the two lines...
Now im beginning to doubt myself? Oh well i guess normally the tests read very faint lines for me even when after weeks past missed AF so ?Maybe i oed later than i thought too...sounds like im grasping at straws here!
I guess ill just have to wait until af shows ....or not:)
Were u getting faint lines on the cheapies ?

sweetsister
December 13th, 2011, 06:59 AM
Were u getting faint lines on the cheapies ?

Oh no, i wish!.i meant when ive been pregnant before even after a long time after missed af i get only a faint line for some reason even though i show high numbers in bloodwork oddly?

chocolate
December 13th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Hey, hope you dont mind me joining here, I think I finally ovulated Sunday so am 2dpo, hoping for a girl but barely swayed so although Im hoping for a bfp as thats amazing, if it doesnt happen thats ok because I can sway properly after xmas :-)

Nothing unusual apart from slight aches and tenderness around ovaries and womb but I had such strong ov pains this month I reckon I popped out 5 eggs ha ha!

purplepoet20
December 13th, 2011, 12:54 PM
So I am 6dpo I think... saturday I started having really bad acid reflex all day, sunday I went to Red Robin with the family and I ordered chicken strips w/honey mustard and coleslaw, monday I was really sick to my stomach, and today the acid reflex is really bad and my morning coffee is coming back on me.

The chicken strip meal made hubby ask me when I could take a preg test because it was all I could stomach or crave while pregnant with my boys. I did get acid reflex in the first week with my boys.

I think I will wait 3 more days to test because I only have 1 test and I don't fell like driving in a foot of fresh snow just to buy more test!

purplepoet20
December 13th, 2011, 12:59 PM

HMM... I have been peeing more often and it is bright yellow and a little smelly. I am only taking FA, Iron, Cal, Mag, and b6. I was at the Dr yesterday and they did a urine bladder infection test just because they always do ( I went in for the results of last weeks hormones results)

Tink18
December 13th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Good luck to everyone hoping for mire bfps!! Xoxo

TTC5
December 13th, 2011, 03:07 PM
8dpo. Not feeling any cramps or anything so makes me think I'm out..

Still have the acid reflux and this morning my temp SHOT up to 37.03!!!

2 days till testing ;)

maybeoneday
December 13th, 2011, 04:35 PM
BFN for me this monring. Think I am 10DPO. Too depressed to see any more blank boxes where there should be a line so thinking of waiting until tomorrow night to test if AF doesn't show up first. xx

sweetsister
December 14th, 2011, 12:22 AM
BFN for me too today! i feel all my symptoms are gone and i feel im out ..no more instincts :(
I have 2 days till af shows i guess so strange all my symptoms just stopped.This is getting depressing!I wanted to take a break for xmas but im feeling its hard to give up a cycle im not getting any younger..

love being a mummy
December 14th, 2011, 12:24 AM
How many attempts did you do sweetsister?

TTC5
December 14th, 2011, 02:26 AM
I have been noticing this aswell I wasn't sure why it was so yellow.
So it's the FA that does it ?

Not drinking enough water does it, the FA does have yellow additive/ colouring in it though.

sweetsister
December 14th, 2011, 06:30 AM
How many attempts did you do sweetsister?

I did attempts on CD 10 12 14 and i tested pos o tests on day 13 and 14 .

And i think your right TTC5 it could be the not enough water or FA probably, thnxs:)

purplepoet20
December 14th, 2011, 09:20 AM
Ok so I had some very cold feelings in my stomach yesterday afternoon. I have a lot of pressure too. 8dpo and I am counting the seconds until testing.

TTC5
December 14th, 2011, 02:52 PM
9dpo bfn with fmu on an ic.

no symtoms either.. the runs stopped lasted four mornings in a row from 3dpo - 6do. Do have heartburn every night but I don't think that means anything.

Oh my skin is breaking out everywhere though!!!!! Forgot that lol

TTC5
December 14th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Ok so I had some very cold feelings in my stomach yesterday afternoon. I have a lot of pressure too. 8dpo and I am counting the seconds until testing.

When will you test?

TTC5
December 14th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Sister and Maybe FX it's just too early!!!

Mochagirl
December 14th, 2011, 03:22 PM
TTC5 - a BFN at 9dpo on an ic means nothing. Those things don't give me a BFP until about 12 dpo! Wait a day or two and use a FRER - I really hope this is your month!

maybeoneday
December 14th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Well I was good and waited until this evening to test and it was a BFN for me as well. Pretty sure I am out this month as well. It is really getting me down now as have always fallen pregnant just by holding hands with my hubby, so to have 3 failed months, I am gutted! I really thought I would be pregnant as I have now gone into another school year for this next baby when (NOT if) it comes.

I have had so many Christmas parties and have been totally off the diet! (I have been skipping breakfast, eating a big lunch (meat and all), then just having toast for tea but still feel like I am doing a crap job!) I also don't know what to do about skipping December, really don't want to waste a month but want to do it right.

Sorry for the brain dump! Sweetsister, seems we are in a similar position and FX TTC5 and purple for a BFP.

OOTB, did you O?

xx

love being a mummy
December 14th, 2011, 04:13 PM
I think it's a bfn
I bought crystal clear brand. Think I might get another brand. That aren't very clear lol it sort of leaves like a blue tinge across the whole strip or maybe it's just my eyes.
I think I am 10dpo

+opt and big blob ewcm with tiny little spot of blood on CD24
+opt and some ewcm on CD25
+opt and ewcm tiny amount on CD26

Today is CD34

Out of the Blue
December 14th, 2011, 04:15 PM
Well I was good and waited until this evening to test and it was a BFN for me as well. Pretty sure I am out this month as well. It is really getting me down now as have always fallen pregnant just by holding hands with my hubby, so to have 3 failed months, I am gutted! I really thought I would be pregnant as I have now gone into another school year for this next baby when (NOT if) it comes.

I have had so many Christmas parties and have been totally off the diet! (I have been skipping breakfast, eating a big lunch (meat and all), then just having toast for tea but still feel like I am doing a crap job!) I also don't know what to do about skipping December, really don't want to waste a month but want to do it right.

Sorry for the brain dump! Sweetsister, seems we are in a similar position and FX TTC5 and purple for a BFP.

OOTB, did you O?

xx

:bighug: So sorry it's taking you so long...still have my :fingers: for you. It's so frustrating getting preg so easily and then when you really want to, it takes it's own sweet time. The good thing is that taking a while means you're probably swaying pink more than before. :HH:

UGH! Don't get me started on all the wonderful holiday food!!! It's everywhere and just when I think I'm safe at home avoiding it, DH brings home goodies from people at work. I can't even turn on the T.V. w/out seeing it and then I start to crave it...AHHH!!! Maybe, just try to hang in there and do what you can! If you indeed are out, do what feels right. Although taking a cycle off puts you back even further, it could energize you and give you a good focus to hit things hard again on that next cycle.

NOPE! No O yet, even w/a temp spike this a.m. I took another OPK this afternoon but it was ALSO +, even darker than yesterday so I guess O is close. I squirted more RepHresh in there this a.m. and we'll BD again tonight. Hope I'm not using too much too often but with all the BD and waiting a bit before I dump, I still want to sway pink. If there's no BFP this time, I'll definitely scale back on the RepHresh!

Hopefully, I'll be officially joining you all tomorrow.

purplepoet20
December 14th, 2011, 05:36 PM
TTC5... I will test on the 16th since we are leaving town that evening until 6 days after AF is due. It is going to kill me not to test but I will do my best. If no AF I will test on the 29th when we return but I would guess that would be a bfp if I am a week late, I hope!

purplepoet20
December 14th, 2011, 05:38 PM
In a lot of pain right now... really really really bad cramps almost ready to lay on the floor!

love being a mummy
December 14th, 2011, 05:42 PM
In a lot of pain right now... really really really bad cramps almost ready to lay on the floor!
Whats wrong hun are you ok?

love being a mummy
December 14th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Just posted a pic of my test in another thread here is one of them, what do you think?

dreaminginpink
December 14th, 2011, 09:19 PM
I'm new here...first month coming to the 2ww forum, BUT I guess we are officially in the 2ww. Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen for us this month. I'm not expecting a christmas BFP because we used the crap out of vinegar douches and found out later I probably killed my chances all together...lol! Oh well, better luck next month! I'm a total POAS addict, and I think low hopes will make me less inclined this month :) I'm looking forward to seeing all of the BFP christmas presents this month though! :bluecheer:

We've been TTC for three months pink in case anyone is wondering :)

dreaminginpink
December 14th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I think I see a very faint blue line!!!!!! yay!!!! I mean, it's really light, but I swear I see something!

love being a mummy
December 14th, 2011, 09:41 PM
I'm new here...first month coming to the 2ww forum, BUT I guess we are officially in the 2ww. Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen for us this month. I'm not expecting a christmas BFP because we used the crap out of vinegar douches and found out later I probably killed my chances all together...lol! Oh well, better luck next month! I'm a total POAS addict, and I think low hopes will make me less inclined this month :) I'm looking forward to seeing all of the BFP christmas presents this month though! :bluecheer:

We've been TTC for three months pink in case anyone is wondering :)
Good luck FX for you how many dpo are you?

love being a mummy
December 14th, 2011, 09:44 PM
I think I see a very faint blue line!!!!!! yay!!!! I mean, it's really light, but I swear I see something!
:bluecheer:

sweetsister
December 15th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Af arrived im out :(
Ive been eating such crap and dont know if i should even bother to try this month ...I just cant give up yet,,so i think ill be back before or around xmas i should ovulate again,although not sure what i did wrong or could improve on as i dtd before on and after o this time? Sigh ill have to think this out again and plan my sway. Goodluck to the ladies waiting stillxx i have my fx for u maybeoneday

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 12:34 AM
Ok ladies, so today I was at my neighbours talking and I BURST in to tears, real breakdown style OMG!!!!! I also had a little spotting too 9dpo and I NEVER EVER spot and I only get teary the day before AF comes... Whilst crying I kept thinking OMG I'm pregnant but ugh trying to talk myself out of it as I don't want to get my hopes up at all...

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Ive been eating such crap and dont know if i should even bother to try this month ...I just cant give up yet,,so i think ill be back before or around xmas i should ovulate again,although not sure what i did wrong or could improve on as i dtd before on and after o this time? Sigh ill have to think this out again and plan my sway. Goodluck to the ladies waiting stillxx i have my fx for u maybeoneday

Oh I am so sorry :( BIG HUGE HUGS!!! xoxoxoxoxo

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 12:35 AM

Oh wow how awesome!!! FX next test you do is a little darker :D

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Just posted a pic of my test in another thread here is one of them, what do you think?

I see a line!!!!!

But... I hate those blue tests have had false negatives in the past!! Can you get a pink dye test?

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 12:37 AM

Oh no are you ok?!!!

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 12:38 AM
TTC5 - a BFN at 9dpo on an ic means nothing. Those things don't give me a BFP until about 12 dpo! Wait a day or two and use a FRER - I really hope this is your month!

You don't think they are very good then? They claim to be 10ml sensitive?

love being a mummy
December 15th, 2011, 12:39 AM
HUGS xx

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 12:40 AM
:bighug: So sorry it's taking you so long...still have my :fingers: for you. It's so frustrating getting preg so easily and then when you really want to, it takes it's own sweet time. The good thing is that taking a while means you're probably swaying pink more than before. :HH:

UGH! Don't get me started on all the wonderful holiday food!!! It's everywhere and just when I think I'm safe at home avoiding it, DH brings home goodies from people at work. I can't even turn on the T.V. w/out seeing it and then I start to crave it...AHHH!!! Maybe, just try to hang in there and do what you can! If you indeed are out, do what feels right. Although taking a cycle off puts you back even further, it could energize you and give you a good focus to hit things hard again on that next cycle.

NOPE! No O yet, even w/a temp spike this a.m. I took another OPK this afternoon but it was ALSO +, even darker than yesterday so I guess O is close. I squirted more RepHresh in there this a.m. and we'll BD again tonight. Hope I'm not using too much too often but with all the BD and waiting a bit before I dump, I still want to sway pink. If there's no BFP this time, I'll definitely scale back on the RepHresh!

Hopefully, I'll be officially joining you all tomorrow.

I pray you get your precious healthy bundle very soon hun, your an inspiration xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

love being a mummy
December 15th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Ok ladies, so today I was at my neighbours talking and I BURST in to tears, real breakdown style OMG!!!!! I also had a little spotting too 9dpo and I NEVER EVER spot and I only get teary the day before AF comes... Whilst crying I kept thinking OMG I'm pregnant but ugh trying to talk myself out of it as I don't want to get my hopes up at all...
Sounds good :) :) FX

love being a mummy
December 15th, 2011, 12:42 AM
I see a line!!!!!

But... I hate those blue tests have had false negatives in the past!! Can you get a pink dye test?

Yeah going to try go out tonight and get one

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 12:46 AM
fx lbam!!! That very well could be a line though but I would def use a pink die test ;)

DoulaMama
December 15th, 2011, 01:09 AM

I personally think they're crap too. I used ic's this pregnancy too and nothing showed, not even a hint of a line, blaring white until close to 13 dpo. FRER was + by 10dpo exactly. By 11dpo it was easy to see and nothing was showing on the ic. I say wait 2 days and do a FRER:) or do it tomorrow....LOL! I still have that feeling for you, TTC5- Blue bundle for Dec. It just feels right:)xoxoxo

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 01:14 AM
Thanks DM! I am working tomorrow so may wait till Saturday and get a FR test (or 3, lol) and try Sat evening (11dpo).

Tink18
December 15th, 2011, 01:55 AM
Ttc peeee now!! Lol

Mochagirl
December 15th, 2011, 06:57 AM

Are they the ones from early-pregnancy-tests.com? Of so, then no - they're no good. They're the exact ones that didn't pick up my BFP until about 3 or 4 days after my FRER did.

Mochagirl
December 15th, 2011, 06:58 AM
sweetsister - sorry about af :(.

purplepoet20
December 15th, 2011, 09:49 AM
I still hurt... my stomach has been cramping all night. I am so achy I don't want to do anything. Not sure if it is possibly early preg symp or maybe I am sick.

sweetsister
December 15th, 2011, 09:56 AM
sweetsister - sorry about af :(.

Thanks ;) well on the bright side i can drink for xmas and new years http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink060.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).Starting the diet again is a real tough pill to swallow for me i really hate that part!

purplepoet20
December 15th, 2011, 10:00 AM
love being a mommy..... I see a line but I agree with everyone that the blue test can cause false pos. If you have more test maybe try more and see if they get darker but use a red test closer to AF-due to get a confirmed pos.

sweetsister.... Sorry about AF. I know how it feels whenever it happens. I have been trying since late June (Oed in July) and it doesn't get easier but atleast I have been able to change somethings each time so maybe someday all of us will have our bundle.

Mochagirl
December 15th, 2011, 11:53 AM
Thanks ;) well on the bright side i can drink for xmas and new years http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink060.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php).Starting the diet again is a real tough pill to swallow for me i really hate that part!

Tell me about it! I had truly thought I'd never have to go on this stinkin' diet again, and here I am having to do it through Christmas!

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Are they the ones from early-pregnancy-tests.com? Of so, then no - they're no good. They're the exact ones that didn't pick up my BFP until about 3 or 4 days after my FRER did.

These are from Ebay (fertility friend).

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I still hurt... my stomach has been cramping all night. I am so achy I don't want to do anything. Not sure if it is possibly early preg symp or maybe I am sick.

Oh you poor thing!!!

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Well think my outburst yesterday is AF related after all... as my temps the last 3 mornings are slowely falling (see my chart) and perhaps the spotting is pre AF. I do feel crampy today. MY LP is still days off AF being due, though so I don't know.. 10 dpo ad bfn on IC.

love being a mummy
December 15th, 2011, 04:04 PM
love being a mommy..... I see a line but I agree with everyone that the blue test can cause false pos. If you have more test maybe try more and see if they get darker but use a red test closer to AF-due to get a confirmed pos.

I think it was a false BFP.

I used a FRER today and it's BFN

dreaminginpink
December 15th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Good luck FX for you how many dpo are you?

2...lol! :) Still have a ways to go....man, I'm sorry about your FRER coming back - :( :( :( I saw that line and I got ALL excited for you! Your still not out though right??? Maybe it's just too early?

maybeoneday
December 15th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Wow, you girls have been busy chatting.....

I think I am out as well, started spotting today so will prob get AF tomorrow. I do however think that I am slowly lengthening my LP as I think I got to 13 days this month :) I didn't take B6 so is it possible Vitex is having this effect???

Sweetsister, I am with you on the diet!!! Think I will eat everything in sight over Christmas then diet hard in January and have an attempt at the end of Jan. Feels good to have a break but really want to be pregnant so having mixed feelings.....

LBAM, really hoping for 2 lines on tomorrow's test! Keep us posted....

Mocha, ootb, TTC5 keeping my fingers crossed! xx

love being a mummy
December 15th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I had +OPT and ewcm on CD24,CD25,CD26.
DTD CD24 and CD26
So I could be 9dpo - 11dpo

maybeoneday
December 15th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Ok so I have a question - not sure if this is the right place to put it but I thought I would try you lovely ladies first...

So, I get EWCM, for about 4 days of my cycle but by the time I get +OPK, it has always gone. (usually a day or 2 before). Do you think I am not getting pregnant because I am not DTD early enough in my cycle? I usually wait until +OPK to DTD and I am thinking I have missed my fertile window?

So for my next attempt in January would you stick with FR and maybe only put in 2 attempts but attempt earlier while I still have EWCM or do you think that would be boy territory?????

xx

love being a mummy
December 15th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I'd maybe try DTD on the first day or 2nd of ewcm or are you trying for o+12 ?

maybeoneday
December 15th, 2011, 05:58 PM
No wasn't trying for O+12 so think I may DTD earlier with more EWCM. Thinking about not bothering with the OPKs at all and reading the signs my body is giving instead (but I do love to pee on a stick so maybe not.....)

love being a mummy
December 15th, 2011, 06:14 PM
No wasn't trying for O+12 so think I may DTD earlier with more EWCM. Thinking about not bothering with the OPKs at all and reading the signs my body is giving instead (but I do love to pee on a stick so maybe not.....)
Sounds good :)

TTC5
December 15th, 2011, 10:50 PM
Maybe, lots of ladies do dry up on O day!

sweetsister
December 16th, 2011, 03:50 AM
Ok so I have a question - not sure if this is the right place to put it but I thought I would try you lovely ladies first...

So, I get EWCM, for about 4 days of my cycle but by the time I get +OPK, it has always gone. (usually a day or 2 before). Do you think I am not getting pregnant because I am not DTD early enough in my cycle? I usually wait until +OPK to DTD and I am thinking I have missed my fertile window?

So for my next attempt in January would you stick with FR and maybe only put in 2 attempts but attempt earlier while I still have EWCM or do you think that would be boy territory?????

xx

You know i have the exact same thing i get EWCM before and usually nothing by the time the +OPK
I am doing an attempt for xmas though because i think my body chemistry is still in girl territory even after the full 2ww i have cheated because i still got my AF earlier by another 2 days and i feel it takes quite a while to change back?I think this will even me out and give me a chance to conceive i,i will be starting LE diet after AF again this time too .
So i will be DTD straight after Af leaves and every day until well after +OPK but will do everysecond day DH release on his own .I will cheat also on christmas day im making a turkey and also its my predicted O DAY around xmas but i feel ive been so strict and not conceived i need to relax and thats the only way ill have a chance!
I really have enjoyed eating again and not looking forward to the diet...but the only thing i miss and like is the CRYSTAL LIGHT,normally i would never drink this !

purplepoet20
December 16th, 2011, 09:29 AM
I am 10dpo and got bfn but I wasn't expecting anything because of the news the dr told me. I am already planning everything for my next cycle that starts 12/22. I am bringing a test to use the morning AF is due just to make sure before I start pills. I am getting sick so that could be why I have aches and pains.

The Dr thinks it is worth a try with Soy Isoflavone (5days) and then hCG shot to Ov. I am not going to follow any diet except am meal around 10, low fat, low sodium, and fake sugar. I will eat whatever food I feel like but I am going to eat a lot of healthy veggies. I will take vegan prenatals, cranberry, b6 (after O), zyrtec and benidryl (because of xmas tree and swaying), and 1 extra FA. I am not using any gels.... Mostly going for a healthy baby now with a little girl sway thrown in.

Out of the Blue
December 16th, 2011, 09:36 AM
I pray you get your precious healthy bundle very soon hun, your an inspiration xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:HH: and :bluesperm: I think everyone here is an inspiration in some way. :cheerteam:

Out of the Blue
December 16th, 2011, 09:52 AM
YAY for crosshairs!!! I’m 3dpo today and it looks like I didn’t scare O away after all. I am officially joining you all today. I don’t think I got it this time, though, b/c I used all the RepHresh in Northern Virginia!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

LBAM…any news today??? :running: I’m really excited for you!!! :bluesperm:

TTC5, 10dpo is still a wee bit early…still have my :fingers: for you!

Maybe, thx for your support! :) I say start BD when you get EWCM and keep it going thru O (but I’m a bit biased b/c that’s what I sort of did... :p ).

SweetSis, the girl diet just sucks after awhile…Eat and be merry on Christmas!!!

Purple, hope you’re doing okay! As I told 5, 10dpo is a bit early still. I think your plan for next time (if you need it) sounds great! You’ve already been swaying to some extent for a long while now so I think your body has gotten the “I need a girl, please” message. Amen on the “healthy baby”… That’s really all I can hope for right now for me. Sending you GET PREG NOW vibes!!!

Sorry if I’m missing anyone!

purplepoet20
December 16th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Well I am off to pack... we leave in 7hrs for a 5hr drive to Las Vages.... I try to check in before we leave, when I need a break but who knows!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Out of the Blue
December 16th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Have a safe trip, Purple!

Mochagirl
December 16th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Have a great trip, purple - we'll miss you!

purplepoet20
December 16th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Just went to get what I need out of the bathroom for our trip and the test from this morning had a thin line from top to bottom and the one I took yesterday afternoon had a thin line half way up.... Should I hope! I have gotten lines before but never 2 in a row. The picture is not so great but the top one has the half line and the bottom one has the full line.

Mochagirl
December 16th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I can't tell from the pictures, but I really hope this is your BFP!! What a great Christmas present that would be :HH:

purplepoet20
December 16th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I need to figure out my camera maybe the lighting in the window would be better.

Mochagirl
December 16th, 2011, 11:56 AM
I'm also one of those people who never sees a line even when everyone else does - maybe it's my computer screen. If you see the lines in person, they must be there! :luck:

sweetsister
December 16th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Just went to get what I need out of the bathroom for our trip and the test from this morning had a thin line from top to bottom and the one I took yesterday afternoon had a thin line half way up.... Should I hope! I have gotten lines before but never 2 in a row. The picture is not so great but the top one has the half line and the bottom one has the full line.

If its been longer than a half an hour sitting then they say it is evap line and doesnt count ..i had one last cycle i was so excited and the consecutive test was negative then AF came:(
But all depending how long its been sitting there?I hope they are BFP's for you though:)

Tink18
December 16th, 2011, 12:34 PM
Pp I definatly see a line on the secobd test!!

DoulaMama
December 16th, 2011, 12:47 PM
I see a line on the bottom test! Oh I'm so hoping this it for you!!! You have to test tomorrow am and somehow tell us how it goes!!!! FX'd for you!!!

TTC5
December 16th, 2011, 03:35 PM
PP I can't tell sorry but FX for you!!

11 dpo and BFN OF COURSE! Temp rose though. I don't think I am anyway :(

love being a mummy
December 16th, 2011, 04:26 PM
I can sort of see a line on the bottom test but not sure if I see any colour. FX I really hope it's a BFP and not an evap.

BFN again for me today :(

purplepoet20
December 16th, 2011, 05:30 PM
getting ready to load the truck, eat, and then sleep all the way there.... I will try to sneek on either the 22 or 23 to let everyone know if AF came or not.

I hope to come back to a lot of BFP's!

TTC5
December 16th, 2011, 07:23 PM
Good Luck PP :)

Yahmama
December 16th, 2011, 08:35 PM
Hope it's ok to join this thread...the site I usually visit is down (like usual!) I'm in my 2ww now, 5dpo! This is going to take forever!!! I'm usually a 12 dpo kinda gal, so probably another week before I know anything :/ I've been feeling hints of things here and there, but they might all just be in my head!

TTC5
December 16th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Welcome Yahmama!

love being a mummy
December 17th, 2011, 05:19 AM
I've run out of HPT so I think I'm just going to wait for about a week if I can and see if AF shows up.

Yahmama
December 17th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I'm going to try to hold out until 10dpo to test....I've never gotten one before 12 before, but I've already been feeling things...could be all in my head...but this would be my 6th pregnancy (4th baby fx) so I know my body pretty well!

TTC5
December 17th, 2011, 02:33 PM
12 DPO and BFN. Feeling a bit better though after Alexis said she just got her bfp @ 15 dpo! My temp is still high, which by now if AF was on it's way in a few days would be dropping (see chart). Had some cramping yesterday afternoon..

TTC5
December 17th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I'm going to try to hold out until 10dpo to test....I've never gotten one before 12 before, but I've already been feeling things...could be all in my head...but this would be my 6th pregnancy (4th baby fx) so I know my body pretty well!

Ohh what are you feeling, do share!!!!

TTC5
December 17th, 2011, 02:34 PM
I've run out of HPT so I think I'm just going to wait for about a week if I can and see if AF shows up.

I used my last one today too, AF is due Tuesday so I am going to wait till she is late now, I think.

Yahmama
December 17th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Ohh what are you feeling, do share!!!!

Sore BBs on and off today, got really hot and almost dizzy while shopping today, everything seems to smell a lot stronger to me, I started crying for no reason yesterday while watching my kids play outside...but I'm only 6dpo...seems like it might be too early to be real symptoms!

Yahmama
December 17th, 2011, 05:31 PM
My temp is still high, which by now if AF was on it's way in a few days would be dropping (see chart). Had some cramping yesterday afternoon..

That is always one of the things that is constant for me with pregnancies is that my temp doesn't drop like usual! And I ALWAYS get cramping in early pregnancy...esp more noticeable with each subsequent one because the uterus knows the routine it's getting into! Keeping FX for you!!!

TTC5
December 17th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Thankyou and you too!

love being a mummy
December 17th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Come on BFP's for everyone.

TTC5
December 17th, 2011, 07:05 PM
LBAM when you testing next?

love being a mummy
December 17th, 2011, 07:30 PM
LBAM when you testing next?

I'm not sure.

I think I ovulated around CD24,25,26 but I really have no idea.

Today is CD33 Af could be due between now and next Wed, maybe I should wait until next Thurs ?

love being a mummy
December 18th, 2011, 05:34 AM
:( no new posts in here since my last post this morning.

Anyway I caved in and went and got a test lol BFN :(

Mochagirl
December 18th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Sorry, love being a mommy - it's morning here now so we were sleeping while you were deciding whether or not to test. Sorry for the BFN - maybe wait a few days and try again. :luck:

Just1wish
December 18th, 2011, 08:24 AM
Hey ladies.can I join and wait with yous.I'm currently 2dpo swayed for a girl and going too test Christmas day at 9dpo (if I can wait that long) is anybody else testing at Christmas ?good luck and I hope we all get our BFPs :) KMFX

Yahmama
December 18th, 2011, 03:52 PM
:( no new posts in here since my last post this morning.

Anyway I caved in and went and got a test lol BFN :(

Sorry :/ if you don't think you ovulated until cd24-26, you're still just 7-9dpo...there's PLENTY of time for a BFP!

Yahmama
December 18th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Hey ladies.can I join and wait with yous.I'm currently 2dpo swayed for a girl and going too test Christmas day at 9dpo (if I can wait that long) is anybody else testing at Christmas ?good luck and I hope we all get our BFPs :) KMFX

Yes! My AF is due on Christmas day!...hoping I can try to get a bfp a couple of days early, though, so I can get the progesterone prescription from the dr. I need (long story, but I need it to prevent miscarriages). GL to you!!!

love being a mummy
December 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Sorry :/ if you don't think you ovulated until cd24-26, you're still just 7-9dpo...there's PLENTY of time for a BFP!
Yesterday was CD37 so that would make me 11-13dpo, Today is CD38 - AF started :(
I really can't believe I am not pregnant. I am one of those people that just dtd once without protection and I am pregnant.
Maybe I shouldn't have messed with nature. Too many supps and crap. Maybe it's a sign I am only meant to have 1 son.

Yahmama
December 18th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Yesterday was CD37 so that would make me 11-13dpo, Today is CD38 - AF started :(
I really can't believe I am not pregnant. I am one of those people that just dtd once without protection and I am pregnant.
Maybe I shouldn't have messed with nature. Too many supps and crap. Maybe it's a sign I am only meant to have 1 son.

Sorry I got confused on what your days were :/ So sorry the witch showed her face. Personally, I don't believe in signs...don't give up on your dream, it just wasn't meant to happen this month, and your time will be perfect when it comes at just the time it's supposed to!

TTC5
December 18th, 2011, 11:34 PM
I'm out :(

TTC5
December 18th, 2011, 11:34 PM

Good Luck :)