PDA

View Full Version : Difference between $139 and $99 Complete TTC Girl bundles?

Sally_Cinnamon
October 6th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Sorry if I’m being a bit thick but could someone pls tell me the difference?

I was about to purchase the $139 package but then got confused when I spotted the other one below!

Looking to TTC mid/late next year so when is the best time to kick off the diet/regime?

Thanks so much

Xx

atomic sagebrush
October 6th, 2018, 06:40 PM
The complete package comes with 12 months coaching instead of just 6, and all the ebooks instead of just the diet one.

Most people buy a plan at least 3 months before TTC. Since 12 weeks or longer is getting best results on diet, that way you can be on diet the entire time with me to help coach you through it (especially at the start!!) But you can buy a plan any time - some people actually prefer to buy with more lead time than that. I've had people buy plans 6 or even 12 months before they planned to try and conceive. Whatever you think will help you the most! The one thing that's less than ideal is getting a plan at the last minute since it does take me a few days to make the plans and then also best to have a few weeks on diet!

Sally_Cinnamon
April 23rd, 2019, 08:16 AM
I’n in the UK and bought the $139 girl sway pack way back on 6th October 2018, then kind of dropped off the face of the planet due to ill health!

I’m still not 100% but am keen now to get started, get some advice etc so could someone please contact me regarding it?

Thanks so much...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nuthinbutpink
April 23rd, 2019, 08:27 AM
I’n in the UK and bought the $139 girl sway pack way back on 6th October 2018, then kind of dropped off the face of the planet due to ill health!

I’m still not 100% but am keen now to get started, get some advice etc so could someone please contact me regarding it?

Thanks so much...

I can renew your access.

Sally_Cinnamon
April 23rd, 2019, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the quick reply!

Forgive my ignorance, but what do I need to do then?!

I bought the package but never got as far as even getting the diet etc

nuthinbutpink
April 23rd, 2019, 08:30 AM

Thanks so much...

Sally, I checked and I see that you purchased a Dream Membership for $19 but I do not see a transaction for $139 with the same Paypal email. Can you please forward the payment confirmation to info@genderdreaming.com OR provide me with the alternate Paypal email address so I can verify what you purchased. Thank you

nuthinbutpink
April 23rd, 2019, 08:30 AM
And the Dream Membership was October 3, 2018

Sally_Cinnamon
April 23rd, 2019, 08:43 AM
I’m so sorry! I’ve just checked and you’re right! I obvs didn’t go on to purchase it...

I’ve just purchased the 139 girl sway one so if you could let me know what happens now, that’d be great.

Thanks so much ...

atomic sagebrush
April 23rd, 2019, 12:05 PM
Just fill out the questionnaires that are here https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms and that will tell me all that I need to know to make your plan! Thanks and I hope you're feeling better!