5. Jacob
6. Jayden
7. Ethan
8. Noah
9. Lucas
10. Logan

auroara78
December 2nd, 2011, 09:28 AM
If my DS2 had been a girl, we would have named her Lillian and called her Lily....I was in love with the name last year but now I just feel it's gotten very popular/common and I may try to steer hubby away if we ever get lucky to get a girl, but I dunno....hubby still really likes it and still set on it if we ever turn up preggo with girl

The boy's name I like for a DS is Henry Samuel, but hubby is on the fence....it's fun to look at names, thx for the list!

xokatietatie
December 21st, 2011, 02:30 PM
If my DS2 had been a girl, we would have named her Lillian and called her Lily....I was in love with the name last year but now I just feel it's gotten very popular/common and I may try to steer hubby away if we ever get lucky to get a girl, but I dunno....hubby still really likes it and still set on it if we ever turn up preggo with girl

The boy's name I like for a DS is Henry Samuel, but hubby is on the fence....it's fun to look at names, thx for the list!

I LOVE the name Henry!

alreadyneedivf
December 23rd, 2011, 03:40 PM
my favorite boy name is mason and my favorite girl name is lily. I guess I like popular names:) DH won't let me do Mason (we settled on Brody) but he said for the girl in the future, I can pick whatever I want--so Lily it is:)

3Pink1Blue
December 23rd, 2011, 05:36 PM
I have a Chloe but she was born in 2002, I'm always ahead of the trends lol Guess I'm glad dh refused Liam, Charlie hasn't been on a top 10 list in decades. Nothing against top 10 names but being a Jennifer and dh a Jonathan we try to avoid the super popular names :)

Hoping4aPrincess
December 24th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Mason is #3! That's my DS3's name. I don't know what to make of that. It was #34 on the '09 SSA list and that's why I picked it. I guess it became popular in 2010 and now it's in the top 10. Oh well... at least my DS1 and DS2's names aren't in the top 10.

xnicolax
January 7th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Before DS2 was born I loved Lily too, but it has become way too popular. I then moved in to Matilda (Tilly), which has also become way too popular, then Phoebe, which has also become popular. The last name I decided on was Maggie, but there will be no Maggie for us. I am quite surprised none of my boys names are in there, especially Joshua, I hear it everywhere I go.

Colleenrob
March 27th, 2012, 10:06 AM
My favourite girls name Katie Rose