PDA

View Full Version : My girl sway - hope it was enough - UPDATE - IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!

besjoux
December 1st, 2011, 03:35 PM
We just had our big ultrasound and had a confirmed girl. I know everyone said that symptoms mean little but this little girl gave me horrible Morning sickness when I have never had with either boy. I guess I just somewhat thought it had to be a girl. And for those wondering about heartbeat, her heartrate was only 128 today...lower than all of my boys who were 135 - 140. HA, proves that theory wrong ;)

I am only 12 DPO right now and due August 14th.

NAME -
Gender Resulted - unknown

natural

Swaying Attempt - Natural
PH
CM Ph - the PH test strips never worked for me at all. I gave up on PH except for major diet changes
DH Ph -8.9 before making changes. We didn't have a chance to test again
Douche type and when - rephresh 2 days prior to O

Big O -no

MINERALS
Calcium - maximum dosage
Magnesium -maximum dosge 750 mg
Potassium -I had a hard time tracking this but tried to cut potassium from known sources
Sodium - well below recommended allowance
DH minerals -

DIET
Dietary Changes - Did the diet recommended here. Low everything. No breakfast at all for 6 weeks until after O. I did slip once and had a cheeseburger and fries after my last period because I was having a really hard period and felt as though I was maybe anemic. Had dizzyness from diet and bad headaches
Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? - not after this O because it was Thanksgiving
Caffeine - 1 cup a day
DH caffeine -very little, a few times a week

We both drank tons of CL

HORMONES

Supplements - I took Saw Palmetto from AF to O (2 pills a day), DH took licorice root AF to O (3 pills a day)

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry -Dh was better at this than I was. He took from AF to O
Acidophilus - no
Sudafed - no
Others - took benedryl every night
DH supps -

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days) - I am not sure what this means. DH released 7 days prior to our attempt. we only had one attempt and that was the O+9
BD thru O -no
O+12 - tried. I believe it was more like O+9
Frequent BD/how many days - only 1 attempt
Charting O with Temp - no
Charting O with OPK -yes
Fertility monitor used/type -
Suspected O date -November 19th

IONS
Oed in what moon phase - last quarter (half between full and new)
Changed ions in other ways? -laptop with fan, fish tank, lavendar under pillow,

OTHER
How many kids do you have? -2
What gender(s)? -boys
# of months TTC -1
Your Age -35
BD position - missionary
Jump and dump -after 20 mins
EWCM present/how much? -very small amount
DH undies type -tight
DH hot bath/shower - no
OWT - anything under bed? -

COMMENTS?

I hope I did enough. I didn't lose enough weight because this was only my first month. Lost 3 lbs. Only 2 lbs lighter than when I had my last son. I'll be very happy with a healthy baby either way. I forgot to mention that I either had the start of a yeast infection or bladder. A lot of cottage cheese after DTD and rephresh. I am really surprised that I got pregnant TBH

TTC5
December 1st, 2011, 04:20 PM
Hope you get your girl!

atomic sagebrush
December 7th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Bejoux, firstly congrats on the BFP but I have to be a big buttinski and say...

750 MG OF MAGNESIUM IS WAY WAY WAY TOO MUCH. In fact I would bet money that the mag was the reason for the headaches and dizziness. I am SO thankful you got pg the first month so you didnt' keep taking that level of mag for very long.

Also the discharge is common when you first start to use Rephresh.

besjoux
December 9th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Yikes, I didn't know that was too much. I needed to take 1 with every calcium pill because I got so constipated. But I wasn't aware it was too much. I guess I need to look back and see what is recommended.

zanacal
December 9th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Congratulations!

atomic sagebrush
December 15th, 2011, 11:05 AM
No worries, I'm just really thankful you're ok.

besjoux
December 15th, 2011, 07:39 PM
This is our last so if it's not a girl it's not meant to be. I love my boys and just pray for healthy.....that's #1. I will say that I never had a minute of nausea with previous pregnancies and am a bit this time already (only 5 weeks). I think I might be getting to old for this. LOL

KnockYourBallsOff
December 15th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Sounds like a great attempt!! I think you should feel really at peace that you did all you could for a DD and if it is DS#3--he'll be a feisty one :) ! God bless!

besjoux
March 21st, 2012, 01:51 PM
We are so excited and ironic that we have 5 boy names to choose but not one girl name! Have to get to work on that!

auroara78
March 21st, 2012, 01:55 PM
Congrats! So happy for you!

nks798
March 21st, 2012, 03:06 PM
congratulations :)

coocoobananas
March 21st, 2012, 05:13 PM
Yah! Another success:) congrats!!

nuthinbutpink
March 21st, 2012, 05:15 PM
Congrats!

sweetpea
March 22nd, 2012, 12:56 AM
Congratulations to you!!! How exciting! :)

zanacal
March 22nd, 2012, 06:17 AM
Ah, how wonderful. Congratulations!

prayforprincess
March 22nd, 2012, 08:15 AM
oh my that is sooo amazing!! You must have been thrilled when they announced "It's a girl!".
You sway looks great! The diet is key!
Enjoy every minute of this pregnancy!

Flava
March 22nd, 2012, 08:33 AM
Congrats!:celebrate:

Indira
March 22nd, 2012, 05:26 PM
Congrats :cheer:

Sassy
March 23rd, 2012, 05:56 AM
Congratulations!!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 23rd, 2012, 11:27 AM
We are so excited and ironic that we have 5 boy names to choose but not one girl name! Have to get to work on that!

I am so happy and excited for you!! Huge congrats!!

myGirl
March 23rd, 2012, 08:23 PM
You had a great sway, so happy to hear you got your baby girl!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Have fun picking out her name. :)

HappyMedium
April 28th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Congratss!!!! After reading all these successful sways I am feeling better! I can't wait to post mine. Testing in a few days!!

BeadinMom
April 28th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Congratulations! VERY excited for you! GREAT sway! :cheer:
I plan on doing much of what you did (minus the extra Magnesium - thanks Atomic for pointing that out!)

besjoux
May 1st, 2012, 09:10 PM
Yes, I believe I way overdid the magnesium. I forgot that I was probably always taking the recommended amount because it keeps my auto-immue disease at bay.

mountainviews
May 1st, 2012, 11:44 PM
Congratulations!!!

Pangea
May 2nd, 2012, 08:06 AM
Congratulations!

Irishmom
May 2nd, 2012, 08:15 AM
Huge Congrats to you. xx