PDA

View Full Version : Clinic C

london88
October 12th, 2018, 08:54 AM
Hi, has anyone cycled at clinic C recently? I am about to cycle and wanted to reassure myself that they are still giving out the full report, TIA

rosaliaslove
April 9th, 2019, 05:04 PM
Hi, they give you full results.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

ReallyRee
April 12th, 2019, 02:03 AM
Hi, they give you full results.

Really? And you can choose gender there now openly? Have you been and cycled recently? Please tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosaliaslove
April 16th, 2019, 12:07 PM
I had 3 cycles, unfortunately no healthy XX

They give you report about each chromosome and you can choose the embryo

Good luck

kkkk37
October 19th, 2021, 02:04 AM
Hi, 3 years have passed since the first post. I think about going to cycle and wanted to reassure myself that they are still giving out the full report. Has anyone cycled at clinic C recently? I am 42. Was somebody over 40 successful at this clinic?
Thank you in advance.

atomic sagebrush
October 20th, 2021, 01:41 PM
Really? And you can choose gender there now openly? Have you been and cycled recently? Please tell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this is an older post but not openly, you have to use some sneakiness.

atomic sagebrush
October 20th, 2021, 01:50 PM
Hi, 3 years have passed since the first post. I think about going to cycle and wanted to reassure myself that they are still giving out the full report. Has anyone cycled at clinic C recently? I am 42. Was somebody over 40 successful at this clinic?
Thank you in advance.

People have been successful at Clinic C but I will say that in the past, one time, a woman only got one embryo they did not tell her the gender and insisted that she implant it. So my fear would be you get an XX or XY, if there's only one, they may put it in without letting you know what it is. The whole key to Clinic C is getting to CHOOSE the embryo so you can put back the gender you're hoping for. So if you don't have a choice you may get forced into implanting whichever you get.

Would you consider an egg donor? You would probably have better chances of success going that route.

kkkk37
October 20th, 2021, 03:39 PM
Hi, no, donor egg is not an option. I hoped, if I only have one embryo, I can do another cycle.

atomic sagebrush
October 21st, 2021, 11:41 AM
Hi, no, donor egg is not an option. I hoped, if I only have one embryo, I can do another cycle.

With the lady who had this experience, the doctor insisted that she transfer it. I'm not sure if they didn't want to do freezing and batching, or if they could only afford one, or, if they could continue but the doctor refused to. At any rate, the doctor would not tell them gender and insisted that they use the embryo and it was a 5th boy. So this can happen to people at that clinic, and it has happened. I would just have a plan in place if that happens, because your chances at 42 will not be great and you'll be lucky to have more than one to transfer.

kkkk37
October 22nd, 2021, 03:42 AM
I know I wanted to go there after my second MC, But my hb was strick against it.And now my chancen are bad no matter the way I choose.

atomic sagebrush
October 22nd, 2021, 11:02 AM
I understand totally and I'm not trying to "pile on" by explaining things that you already know. You would be surprised at the number of people who actually don't know that so I always have to mention it to be sure. :heart:

kkkk37
October 24th, 2021, 07:30 AM
I unterstand, Thank you