PDA

View Full Version : True or Not??

CapricornAquarius
December 3rd, 2011, 08:23 PM
Hi All,

I read somewhere a while ago that a woman is "suppose" to be most fertile on her birth month, funny enough both my sister and myself did fall pregnant on our birth months this year.

Has this happened to anyone else??

Cinss
December 3rd, 2011, 09:32 PM
Not me with DD, if i don't fall pregnant this month, our second month of trying will be my birth month so i guess that's kinda cool.

begonia
December 3rd, 2011, 10:08 PM
LOL ... I got pregnant with this one on my BIRTHDAY! :) I thought it would be lucky. It's honestly one of the reasons we decided to just go for it instead of wait; it seemed so fun to be ovulating on my birthday ... obviously it was not-as-lucky as I'd hoped since we got DD3 instead of a DS.

Anyhow it appears for us we're just fertile no matter the month :rofl:

atomic sagebrush
December 3rd, 2011, 10:25 PM
Hi All,

I read somewhere a while ago that a woman is "suppose" to be most fertile on her birth month, funny enough both my sister and myself did fall pregnant on our birth months this year.

Has this happened to anyone else??

I did conceive one of my sons in my birth month but it was sheer coincidence that we happened to be trying then as opposed to other months. If I had started TTC 2 months before, I'm quite certain I would have gotten pg in a different month. Also I did NOT conceive once in my birth month when I was trying and also once when I was in high school and was really really careless and just got lucky.

3Pink1Blue
December 3rd, 2011, 10:45 PM
I've had 6 pregnancies which have sadly only produced 4 children. 5 were conceived the first month ttc, one in my birth month an two in dh's. So extra fertile in my birth month, not in my case.

TTC5
December 3rd, 2011, 10:51 PM
My first two were conceived in my birth month.

love being a mummy
December 4th, 2011, 01:55 AM
None of mine have been conceived in my birth month

auroara78
December 5th, 2011, 10:59 AM
none of mine have been concieved in my birth month, but before we had DS2, I asked my husband for an attempt on my birthday since I was ovulating that day...he said NO. I told him he ruined my birthday, haha!

It all worked out tho, he had a point, we had low money and i was still in grad school.

Sunset
December 5th, 2011, 11:40 AM
well i did ovulate on my actual birthday this year so i was sort of hoping/seeing it as a sign that it would result in a very precious birthday gift, but nope... af showed like clockwork!

queen-of-harts
December 5th, 2011, 04:42 PM
One child possibly because i oed the last day of my birth month or the first of febuary not sure bc i was not temping or using opk.For me i think september is my fertile month,i have concieved 3 babies that month sadly one was a loss.I also conceived two in early july so that is a good month for me also lol

Luvmykiddos
December 8th, 2011, 03:02 PM
None of mine. That would be really cool though. Maybe this time!

Hobbermittens
December 8th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I got pregnant with my son in my birth month. I will be trying again in my birth month (Dec) for another boy--let's hope it works!!

auroara78
December 12th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Happy birth month Hobbers!

Glittergirl
December 12th, 2011, 03:30 PM
None of mine were conceived on birthday month. But I get preg pretty quickly so I bet it would have worked for me.