PDA

View Full Version : 2 miscarriages within 4 cycles. :((((

4BlueLooking4Pink
December 6th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I experienced my 2nd early miscarriage over the Thanksgiving holiday. My last one was back in August. Both of my miscarriages were very early, before they hit 5 weeks. But I was still pg and experiencing joy about it only to lose it and feel grief. I'm thankful it happened early but am SO SCARED that this is going to keep happening and I worry I will not be able to have another living child. :( It's a very vulnerable feeling. My midwife is having me wait 2 cycles to try again, the next cycle I'm going to get some cd3 testing done as well as 7dpo testing to check hormones and have some clotting factor tests done. Even though they often don't do these tests until after 3 losses, I feel the need to be proactive about it now and they were fine with that.

Ultimately I know God is in control. For some reason he wanted these babies conceived but wanted them to be with him instead of with us on earth. Someday I'll know why but right now I'm just sad about it. After 4 healthy pregnancies without issue, I would have not dreamed I'd be in this spot. :(

rainbowflower
December 6th, 2011, 10:20 AM
so sorry for your losses :(

Indira
December 6th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I´m sorry for your losses :HH:

zanacal
December 6th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I'm so sorry x

Out of the Blue
December 8th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Wish I could give you heaps of HUGS IRL. I'm so sorry. :HH: