PDA

View Full Version : angel-pink has chuffed it up

angel-pink
December 8th, 2011, 05:33 PM
:suprise:Well i've bloody chuffed it up thought i'd stop my pill and see if i could do the diet so did it for 3and half weeks from af thought I was gonna af again so stopped as was feeling faint and tmi was bleeding from behind common apparently so i was due af again on the 2nd as my cycle lengths are 32 days but it came and went i did a test and it was neg and today I did one and got the faintest line ever so think i CAUGHT on the 23rd as we didn't do it that much only I o'd on the 21st major pains from left hand side not sure it matters but thought i'd share

Ican't believe it convinced its a boy as It takes longer to have girls etc but we'll see ...........

USERNAME:angel-pink
DH'S AGE: 26
CHILDREN: 7 Boys - 9, 6,5 and 18 months
NO. MONTHS TTC: 0

DIET:
Low Everything diet for 3 weeks until BFP. I lost 8lb the week of ovulation skipped breakfast and lunch everyday then ate noodle or rice or fruit as i couldn't stomach more rice didn't count cals sodium or protein
I drank only peppermint tea from 20 cups of normal tea a day now that killed me

DH was not on a diet he ate red meat and didn't help at all:(

EXERCISE
me and hubby very active i was from af till 3 and half weeks then felt sluggish as comviced i was gonna af

POTIONS & PILLS:
nothing i was waiting for them to arrive now i have boat loads of stuff that can't help me now

POTIONS & PILLS FOR YOUR MAN:
nothing

TIMING:
dtd from af with a cut off date on 16th but o'd late on the 21nd I DTD AGAIN ON THE 23RD and thought the egg would have been no good by then I think the 23rd is when I caught preg

THINGS IN YOUR VG:
I didn't use anything I did a Jump and Dump (got up straight away and did a wee and wiped myself up).

Did you track your pH: nope.

Anything else?
I wasn't expecting to get preg was planning for spring but the mood just took us oppps so was stress free

I was predicted a girl with a 24th of november conception hmmmm pretty bang on well done ic

I soo wasn't expecting this i thought it would take ages to get pregnant

zanacal
December 8th, 2011, 05:38 PM
Congratulations! I really don't think it's that bad! You lost lots of weight around the time you conceived, you only DTD once (twice if the second one counted) and you did a Jump and Dump - and you were relaxed. It reminds me of Doulamama's oops and she got a girl! Good luck :D

angel-pink
December 8th, 2011, 05:43 PM
thanks hunny we'll see I do hope and pray for a girl but after 4 boys Ii'm a sceptic on weather diet etc will work iykwim but the proof is in the pudding so we'll see i'll go read dm to restore my faith

love being a mummy
December 8th, 2011, 05:44 PM
Ican't believe it convinced its a boy as It takes longer to have girls etc but we'll see ....
Opposite is true for me.
All my girls were conceived first go, my boy took 6 months.

DoulaMama
December 8th, 2011, 08:48 PM
It does sound like my "sway"! Good luck Mama!!! Pink dust coming your way!!!

rainbowflower
December 9th, 2011, 02:42 AM
congratulations on your BFP!

Foxy
December 9th, 2011, 07:56 AM
Congratulations on the BFP! xx

angel-pink
December 9th, 2011, 12:58 PM
thanks ladies feel so stressed out it took me by suprise i'm usually a control freak on getting preg but this time just happened opps so shocked it didn't take months my first I got caught on pil 2nd 3rd took 4 months and 4th took 6 months Ihave gained alot of weight since my 1st so thought it would of took longer this time around

KnockYourBallsOff
December 15th, 2011, 08:03 PM
YAY for your BFP!!!! That weight loss was dramatic--hope it's time to meet your DD!

atomic sagebrush
December 30th, 2011, 12:24 PM
angel, I don't think that's a bad attempt at all! A lot of women get daughters without even TRYING and you have just as good a shot as any of them.

Wishing you the very best!!!

angel-pink
January 12th, 2012, 02:14 PM
thanks atomic that means alot

Brat23
January 19th, 2012, 08:27 PM
Don't worry doesn't coming of the pill sway pink? Wishing you pink!!!

angel-pink
January 20th, 2012, 06:14 PM
i'm not sure i hope so

atomic sagebrush
January 22nd, 2012, 11:37 AM
It does because it makes your cervical crypts shrink and produce less CM, so not as much sperm can survive to make it to the egg and your pH is lower too.

angel-pink
January 23rd, 2012, 07:16 AM
baby grew wings at 8 weeks and 2 days so i'll never know .........................

auroara78
January 23rd, 2012, 09:11 AM
So sorry to hear that angel-pink :(

:hugs: we are here for you!

nuthinbutpink
January 23rd, 2012, 09:16 AM
I'm so sorry:(

Out of the Blue
January 23rd, 2012, 09:18 AM
I am so sorry, angel-pink. You are in my T&Ps...:HH::hugs: