PDA

View Full Version : Coaching please

hazelbaby
October 23rd, 2018, 08:31 PM
Hi, I purchased the complete girl plan yesterday from your store for $99 USD and I'm just wondering whether this includes the personalised plan and coaching? If so, how do I access coaching and the personalised plan?
Thank you

nuthinbutpink
October 24th, 2018, 06:40 AM
HI there. You purchased the immediate download version. Do you need me to resend your plan to you?

atomic sagebrush
October 24th, 2018, 01:01 PM
We can switch you over to the personalized plan and coaching if you'd like - just say the word.

hazelbaby
October 24th, 2018, 06:32 PM
Hi, thanks for getting back to me so quickly I really appreciate it! That would be great if I could please switch over to the personalised plan and coaching. I purchased the timing ebook and OPK ebook separately so I think I now have everything. Please let me know if there's anything I need to do. I'm keen to get going asap. Thanks again

nuthinbutpink
October 25th, 2018, 07:02 AM
I switched it over. You just need to access the questionnaires now.

atomic sagebrush
October 25th, 2018, 11:58 AM
the link to the questionnaires is here! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/misc.php?do=forms Thanks so much for your help nuthinbutpink!

hazelbaby
October 25th, 2018, 05:12 PM
Amazing, thanks so much!

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2018, 12:13 PM
I have your questionnaires! I'll get your plan to you as soon as I can!

hazelbaby
October 27th, 2018, 06:39 AM
Thank you so much I can't wait!

hazelbaby
November 5th, 2018, 08:13 AM
Hi, I was just wondering if my plan is ready? I just had a look in the section where I completed the questionnaires but couldn’t see it so I just wanted to check. Thank you

atomic sagebrush
November 5th, 2018, 11:05 AM
It is, it was completed and sent in to be reformatted and posted in your coaching forum (I don't do that part) Do you want me to send you the original?? It's less fancy than the finished version, but has all the same stuff in it. If so, message me your email privately by clicking my user name and I'll send it to you right away.

hazelbaby
November 5th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Hi, thank you so much that would be great I’ll do that now. Let me know if you don’t receive my message. Thanks again!!