PDA

View Full Version : The science behind how early you can feel symptoms?

chocolate
December 13th, 2011, 03:43 PM
Hey, Im about 2 dpo and my womb area just feels so, whats the word ...... achy twingy occasionally and ovaries at times too.
Had the biggest temp rise this am too that I think Ive ever had, if I released 2 eggs, would my temp be much higher than normal?

Just wondering because I know generally symptoms dont come until after implantation, but could you get symptoms like achey womb area before this and why/how?

Cinss
December 13th, 2011, 06:38 PM
If you do release 2 eggs in 1 cycle they will be a day or 2 apart, so that is possible, but most likely you are hyper aware of any feelings down there because you are ttc and past O, when we are not ttc, we may have these achy twinges which are totally normal and not even notice them because we are focused on other things.

rainbowflower
December 14th, 2011, 01:58 AM
In theory, if you had released two eggs you would have two corpus luteums producing progesterone so that would likely lead to higher post ov temps and any progesterone-sensitivity symptoms (such as bloating or perhaps nausea) might be stronger too

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

chocolate
December 14th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Well thankfully today my womb feels back to normal lol, had a painful 4 days, its hard being a woman!

These are the sort of pains I quite often got before when I was having periods and ovulating, but the last few cycles any pains have been very mild and barely noticeable, but these pains almost had me reaching for parecetemol which I rarely take.
Wonder if it was some of the supps or something. My temp also dropped back down today but to a normal after ovulation temperature, the one yesterday was super high for me.

I do remember reading somewhere though that your body does recognise that you are pregnant even before implantation so it is possible to get some signs, but cant remember what they are.

My fingers are crossed that if I am not pregnant this month, that taking the B6 has increased my lp. I expect Ill start testing around 9dpo,so Tuesday next week!

zanacal
December 14th, 2011, 03:52 PM
I definitely had twinges after we DTD which led me to believe I might be pregnant - I think it was mainly like a side stitch or a stabbing sensation. I feel every little thing in there around O time so it makes sense to me that I might feel it if something else were going on in there!

chocolate
December 20th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Well, all the signs stopped, then last day or 2 had mild breast aching but then my veins on my chest went brighter blue and got a bfp today at 9dpo!

Hobbermittens
December 20th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Congrats on you BFP!!!