PDA

View Full Version : Due in Aug

Journey2dFuture
December 16th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I've pretty much convinced myself now that i am in fact pregnant. I am yet to visit the Doc and get dates confirmed etc which wont be in till the new year.
From my working out I'm due around Aug 22nd.
Anyone else out there due around that time..
I need to talk symptoms with someone.

Myloves
December 16th, 2011, 11:08 PM
OMG, CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you Winter! Haven't seen you in a while since Plumlily closed down.
What are your symptoms?

Journey2dFuture
December 17th, 2011, 04:04 AM
Some cramps going on.. Comes and goes, stuffy nose in the mornings, Hungry all the time.. I seem to have to eat every few hours or i start to feel sick. A little more tired than usual ouch and the boobs ! The boobs hurt.. There huge ! They grew a size already !
I guess this is all normal. :)

Myloves
December 17th, 2011, 06:11 AM
Your symptoms certainly sound normal to me too. lol, my boobs were big when I was pregnant with both my boys.

Myloves
December 17th, 2011, 06:14 AM
Are you hoping for any particular gender?

Journey2dFuture
December 18th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Not really any gender either way. Although a boy would be nice bonus! :)
I'm starting to get tired now. Might just be the traveling I did yesterday, but I've taken a nap this afternoon.

Prayn4Haven
December 18th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Hi Journey, I am due in Aug as well. So far I have had nausea, some headaches on and off, dizziness, cramps, very sore and enlarging boobs. I can only imagine what the coming weeks will bring. I am praying for pink but didnt get to sway so praying really hard.

Hobbermittens
December 18th, 2011, 11:30 PM
I've pretty much convinced myself now that i am in fact pregnant. I am yet to visit the Doc and get dates confirmed etc which wont be in till the new year.
From my working out I'm due around Aug 22nd.
Anyone else out there due around that time..
I need to talk symptoms with someone.

WD!!! That is so wonderful!! I am so happy for you!!

Journey2dFuture
December 19th, 2011, 03:30 AM
Hi Journey, I am due in Aug as well. So far I have had nausea, some headaches on and off, dizziness, cramps, very sore and enlarging boobs. I can only imagine what the coming weeks will bring. I am praying for pink but didnt get to sway so praying really hard.
So nice to have a buddy to go through this with i thought i would be the only one :/
do you have any idea what you edd is?
praying for a little pink bean for you.
touch wood so far so good. im feeling good today just a little hungry.

Journey2dFuture
December 19th, 2011, 03:31 AM
WD!!! That is so wonderful!! I am so happy for you!!
thank you so much i'm over the moon :)

Prayn4Haven
December 19th, 2011, 10:42 AM
My EDD is Aug 16th my birthday is Aug 21st. My other two was early so I am sure I wont hold out till then but the baby would be a nice birthday gift. I am opposite with the hunger. I have no appetite and nothing sounds or looks good to me.

Journey2dFuture
December 19th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Ah strange that I'm hungry but things don't seem good. Picking is what I do best.

My Fabulous Children
December 22nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
Congrulations on your BFP! I'm so happy for you.

Yahmama
December 23rd, 2011, 08:31 PM
My EDD is Sept 2, so I'm just out of August, but since there is no Due in Sept thread yet, thought I'd pop in and say Hello!

indigoviolet
December 27th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Congrats for you winter, brilliant news! just read it on IG today, was so so happy for you!

I am due august too, yay! hopefully we will both have healthy and happy pregnancies :HH: It will be fun to share the journey with you!

Sending you all my blue dust!

Journey2dFuture
January 3rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
How is everyone feeling due in Aug?

Kitten
January 3rd, 2012, 10:28 AM
Hey J2F - I'm giddily happy for you as I have said before!

I'm feeling off all the time. Stomach unsettled, but not quite nausea. Exhausted, but then I have insomnia some nights. Heartburn like crazy. Thursday is my dating u/s. Praying that I see a "right on track" babe with a good heartbeat.

Journey2dFuture
January 3rd, 2012, 10:35 AM
Great to see you here Kitten - I cant log on IG and GD is slow. Good luck at your scan.. Will this be your first one?

I'm feeling sick from 10pm till 12 pm Lucky i find sleeping through it helps. Like today. Last night i went to sleep at 10pm woke up at 3am to pee back to sleep till 7am watched tv eating some fruit till 9am and then back to sleep till 12:30pm ate breakfast and felt great every since. This is has been the first day I've felt good in the afternoon it comes and goes.
Nothing else really going on, Constipation its a pain..
I got back on the 9th to talk about my blood work and perhaps have another ultrasound.

Kitten
January 3rd, 2012, 10:54 AM
Yes, it is my first u/s. I find Metamucil daily works really well at keeping the constipation at bay. Fruit seems to be the only thing that's really appetizing to me as well.

indigoviolet
January 4th, 2012, 03:53 PM
I feel absolutely awful! so sick from about 5pm for the rest of the evening. At least it is the evening when I can mostly get some help from Dh and then go to bed.
I know it is a good sign but so exhausting :(

Journey2dFuture
January 5th, 2012, 02:49 AM
I woke up this morning i felt fine :) Someone told me to try chocolate milk, So i made hot chocolate with 3/4 milk and 1/4 water. Went down very well and then a banana, Now i'm just chilling in bed thinking weather or not to go back to sleep or get and "do" something since i feel ok..

littlemisswilko
January 6th, 2012, 01:42 PM
hello girls thought i would join your group and be a DDB. Im due aug 20th going by my O day. have had a 7 week scan and he dated me a date infront of my ticker below so definately due around the 20th Aug! this is my first experience of M/s as ive never suffered with it before in any of my pregnancies.

indigoviolet
January 6th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Hey LMW, glad you have joined us!

Journey2dFuture
January 7th, 2012, 03:15 AM
Hey LMW - How is your morning sickness hanging up? Is it just in the morning or all day? If you've never had it before perhaps this is your little girl..

littlemisswilko
January 8th, 2012, 08:09 AM
ive just recently started having ms since about 6 weeks pg. Its here from the moment i wake up to the time i go to sleep and worser when i have something to drink or eat. i havent actually vomited yet but its close! i do hope this means girl but im not hopefull it will, as i didnt actually manage to sway that cycle i was having a few cycles off from it over xmas and got caught! lol

Journey2dFuture
January 14th, 2012, 02:48 AM
Hi
Just checking in, happy 8weeks to me.
Things are going pretty smooth I only feel sick when I don't eat for a long time.
No more appointments in till Feb, I told my boss yesterday he was super excited and supportive.
How's everyone else doing?

Prayn4Haven
January 22nd, 2012, 10:04 PM
Hi everyone. I have hit 10 weeks and the nausea has eased up a bit. I am starting to get my appetite back but I still feel sooo tired. No real cravings right now. I am still bloated and constipated :sigh:

Journey2dFuture
January 23rd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Hi everyone. I have hit 10 weeks and the nausea has eased up a bit. I am starting to get my appetite back but I still feel sooo tired. No real cravings right now. I am still bloated and constipated :sigh:

Nice to see some company here - No here :( I'm a little sad i dont have someone to talk to more regular.
YAY for 10 weeks..And even better the sickness is easing up.
To be honest i pretty much felt great through the last 4 weeks.. The odd one or two days ive felt bad with sickness in the morning.
Cravings for me at the moment - Burgers.. and Sausage :/ Must be a meat thing :)
Im not doing too bad in the constipated region - I was never great anyway im pretty happy with 3 times a week. :)
As for the bloating.. Not so much going on - Although Dh thinks so.. :/

Journey2dFuture
January 23rd, 2012, 12:46 PM

Nice to see some company here - Noone here :( I'm a little sad i dont have someone to talk to more regular.
YAY for 10 weeks..And even better the sickness is easing up.
To be honest i pretty much felt great through the last 4 weeks.. The odd one or two days ive felt bad with sickness in the morning.
Cravings for me at the moment - Burgers.. and Sausage :/ Must be a meat thing :)
Im not doing too bad in the constipated region - I was never great anyway im pretty happy with 3 times a week. :)
As for the bloating.. Not so much going on - Although Dh thinks so.. :/

littlemisswilko
January 24th, 2012, 01:51 PM
very quiet on this thread! also hit the 10 weeks mark! going to see the midwife on thursday for my booking in appointment. sickness still here but getting through it! hope you are all keeping okay xx

Journey2dFuture
January 24th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Hey MWO - Happy double numbers :D Will this be your first appointment?
Im 10 weeks on Friday :) Exciting stuff - My next appointment is Next monday and again another two weeks after.

indigoviolet
January 24th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I'm craving sushi, burgers and chocolate milk!
sorry, need to check in here more often, so many of us due near the same time, fun to see how we are all progressing.
I have my '12' week scan next Monday, getting nervous hoping I won't see an obvious nub :pray:

still feeling really sick though, can't wait for it to ease up a bit.

Journey2dFuture
January 25th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Hey IV - Good luck with your scan ive got mine in three weeks. But i see the time is just flying by ! Crazy stuff.
Cravings are similar.. :)
Have you started taking any belly pictures? Or will you ?

littlemisswilko
January 25th, 2012, 12:55 PM
yes tomorrow will be my first mw appointment although i went to see my doctor at 7 weeks as i was having pains and queried them and he sent me for an early scan! definitively a baby in there! :)

i dont really have any cravings but gag at the thought of pizza and kebabs! eurghhhh!!!!

i was thinking about starting to take pictures of belly but its still very flat but i can feel an obvious lump when im layed flat. what about you girls?

Journey2dFuture
January 26th, 2012, 12:43 PM
I've already started with the photo started at 6 weeks. Posting them weekly on my blog - Which my Mum reads Shes in the UK and many others who follow via twitter and forums I'm on.
This week has hit me with the pooping issues ! I haven't been since Saturday and its now Thursday :o :( Im in pain !

Prayn4Haven
January 28th, 2012, 09:28 AM
I've already started with the photo started at 6 weeks. Posting them weekly on my blog - Which my Mum reads Shes in the UK and many others who follow via twitter and forums I'm on.
This week has hit me with the pooping issues ! I haven't been since Saturday and its now Thursday :o :( Im in pain !

I havent taken any pics. The main reason for that is the bloating and constipation. My torso is small so i look at least five months pregnant. My ribs just about touch my hip bone when i am sitting down. I go Monday for my Nuchal scan and i am very nervous of that i might find out gender as well.

TT_3814
January 31st, 2012, 08:55 PM
J~:hug2: I've had that happen once a couple of weeks ago, OUCH! :( I hope you feel better and it doesn't happen again.

Hi girls, mind if I join in? I'm due at the end of August. :)

Journey2dFuture
February 2nd, 2012, 12:49 AM
Yay you made it over here :) Great to see you.. So nice to have someone else to talk too.
Pooping is better i spoke to my doctor about it after i had gone 9 days :o Yuk! He recommended dried plums they seemed to do the trick :) So im continuing to eat three to four a day and keep things moving.
As for anything else going on. This damn nerve in my ass is killing me. I can hardly stand come the end of the day. Im starting to get a cold but i'm not surprised its -26oC here at the moment and i have 2 hour commute to work via two buses and wait can be long.
I called in sick today and i'm hoping to spend the day in bed with dh :)

Hows everyone else doing?

littlemisswilko
February 2nd, 2012, 11:28 AM
hey everyone, just checking in. im doing fine. waiting to get my scan appointment throught the door it should be in the next week or so. excited much! think i will start to take bump pics at 12 weeks. hows everyone else?

TT_3814
February 3rd, 2012, 10:31 PM
J~ I eat 4 dried plums too, I aim for one after every meal or sometimes just as a snack. They've really helped. :) Aww, I hope your cold goes away fast or better yet, you fought it off already. I hear you on the pain, mine strikes when I'm sleeping on my left side. I wake up to an extremely sore left hip and thigh, I think I need to invest in a preggy pillow or some kind if extra support.

Littlemisswilko~ Good luck at your appointment!

I'm not sure when I'll start taking belly pics... Otherwise doing fine, I'm able to drink water again after sucking on ice chips for 4 weeks, woohooo lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for a minivan, just a couple of more weeks and we can shop for one. :)

Journey2dFuture
February 4th, 2012, 06:47 AM
hey everyone, just checking in. im doing fine. waiting to get my scan appointment throught the door it should be in the next week or so. excited much! think i will start to take bump pics at 12 weeks. hows everyone else?

Great news about you scan keep us posted on the date and how it goes.. I have mine on Monday13th Feb I'll be 12weeks3 days by then...
I'm doing ok.. :) Just letting each day pass.

Journey2dFuture
February 4th, 2012, 06:50 AM
J~ I eat 4 dried plums too, I aim for one after every meal or sometimes just as a snack. They've really helped. :) Aww, I hope your cold goes away fast or better yet, you fought it off already. I hear you on the pain, mine strikes when I'm sleeping on my left side. I wake up to an extremely sore left hip and thigh, I think I need to invest in a preggy pillow or some kind if extra support.

Littlemisswilko~ Good luck at your appointment!

I'm not sure when I'll start taking belly pics... Otherwise doing fine, I'm able to drink water again after sucking on ice chips for 4 weeks, woohooo lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for a minivan, just a couple of more weeks and we can shop for one. :)

Hey TT - I started with the belly pics at 6weeks and i'm taking them weekly.
Great news about the minivan - :) you'll sure be needing it with 4 kiddies.
Well the plums stopped working perhaps i'm just not eating enough :( Its been another 6 days since i pooped ! Gzzz this has to be the worst thing about pregnancy..

indigoviolet
February 4th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Hi ladies, how are you all doing?

I feel absolutely enormous!! This last week or so I have just totally popped, I'm about as big as I was with ds1 at 20 weeks, honestly! It's embarrassing. People keep asking about the pg as it is obvious now and to say I'm only 13 weeks and being this huge is just silly!! Oh well, nothing I can really do about it lol. And not taking pics either. I never did with previous pg as I was a bit nervous about things going wrong and then having all these pics...

I had my scan last monday and all was well with baby which was a huge relief. I asked about gender but she wouldn't tell me saying it was hospital policy not to say anything until 20 weeks. I'm sure I saw a boy nub though :( Will be getting a private scan at 17 weeks though, still have a little hope for a girl.

will de

TT_3814
February 4th, 2012, 05:17 PM
J~ Great pics! I do want to take pics but all I have is everlasting bloat lol. As soon as a bump pops up, the pics will come! Thanks, there's one I really want already, it's being sold by a private seller. I have a feeling that by the time the rest of the money comes in, it'll be sold, but I'm still hoping. This the first pregnancy I've had to deal with it, hopefully things will.. get moving.. sorry it's such a pain.

indigoviolet~ Glad all is well with the baby!! :) That's too bad about hospital policy keeping you from finding out, good luck at your 17 week U/S. Sending pink dust your way...

indigoviolet
February 5th, 2012, 06:35 AM
[QUOTE=TT_3814;140452

indigoviolet~ Glad all is well with the baby!! :) That's too bad about hospital policy keeping you from finding out, good luck at your 17 week U/S. Sending pink dust your way...[/QUOTE]Thanks hon :HH:
Will you be finding out? when is your scan? sorry if you have said and I have forgotten.
I see you have already picked out names, is the girl name one you have always wanted?

TT_3814
February 5th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Indigoviolet~ You're welcome. :) Yep, I plan on finding out but no scan date has been set yet. I figure it will be sometime in April. No, it's a newer name, we had a girl name picked out for years but DH had other ideas and suggested the one we're going with now. I really like it but who knows, the original could make a come back. ;)

How about you? Do you have names picked out?

Journey2dFuture
February 6th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Hey girls just checking in - I just noticed you have the names picked out well spotted IV!
Me and DH are still talking about it.. The short list we had is no longer a short list.. He / We decided non of them would fit :/
Back to square one i guess.
I'm super excited about my scan on Monday - I'm going to ask for any gender clue i'm pretty my doctor wont give anything away but ill try anyway.
Nothing much going on to be honest - plain sailing i guess.
Although i do need to do some shopping i can no longer button up 5 pairs of work jeans i have.. I'm running out fast!

littlemisswilko
February 7th, 2012, 06:09 AM
hiya girls just checking in

got my scan date through the other day its for thursday :) wont say i wont be looking for clues but im useless at nub guesses.

i too indigo look further along than what i am. its okay when i wake up in the morning but as soon as ive had breakfast my belly bloats and im huge. luckly no one has asked me about my pg on the school run altho i have noticed ppl looking at that area. just hope everythings okay at the scan as i have this niggly feeling about it.

took a bump pic this morning will try to post asap but dont have the internet on at home.

hope everyones okay!

indigoviolet
February 7th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Hi ladies!

I was a bit gutted a few days ago when a friend gave birth to a girl and took my favourite girl name!! I guess it just wasn't meant to be....otherwise absolutely no idea about names, I find it so hard!

Exciting about the upcoming scans, good luck Sarah & Littlemiss.

I just booked a private gender scan for 2 weeks time....will obviously keep you posted!

Journey2dFuture
February 10th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Hey girls
Just checking in Hows everyone doing?
YAY for 12 weeks. :) I have my scan on Monday the 13th. Keep you posted on what happens. I'm just updating my blog I will take a photo tonight and more than likely post tomorrow unless I get chance tonight :/
Has anyone started any shopping yet? Either for your self maternity clothes or baby clothes?

Sunset
February 10th, 2012, 02:23 PM
journey2dfuture ~ yay for 12 weeks!!! :cheer: your pregnancy seems to be flying by!

tiffanimix
February 10th, 2012, 06:14 PM
I am also due in august the 11th to be exact. Im going a friends tomorrow and shes going to give me an ultrasound im so excited.

Journey2dFuture
February 11th, 2012, 02:08 AM
Hi Tiffanimix - Welcome to Due in Aug There are a few of us here hanging out and sharing our experiences.
How have you found the last 12 weeks?

TT_3814
February 11th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Indigo~ Sorry about your favorite girl name.

Littlemiss~ How did your scan go? Hope all is well with you and your little one.

J~ Yay for the 13th!!!

Tiff~ Welcome and congrats!!! :)

Yep, finally did some baby shopping. Got 2 bumgenius diapers, a pack of liners, 4 onesies and a travel system. I bought a pair of maternity shorts and a dress. I'm happy to say we now own a used minivan! :D Anyone else?

Journey2dFuture
February 12th, 2012, 01:49 AM
YAY TT - I really want to start shopping just some little bit here and there but i'm so nervous! I think i'm going to wait a little long - I have one week off work next week so i may head in to the city and pick up a few bits. Also DH and i have spoken about storage - I need to do some serious clear out.
I'll be updating tomorrow on how the scan went. :)

Journey2dFuture
February 13th, 2012, 02:47 PM
12 week scan went well - update on my blog with full details and photos :)

Hobbermittens
February 13th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Nice pics WD! I can't tell gender but I bet the ladies in the u/s forums can :)

TT_3814
February 14th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Yay for scan pics, baby looks great, J!! :D

Journey2dFuture
February 15th, 2012, 10:26 AM
TT - You had your scan too ! When? I though it wouldnt of been in till next week when you hit 12. How was everything?

TT_3814
February 16th, 2012, 12:13 AM
J~ I thought the same thing but they said they scan between 10-12 weeks. It was on the 9th of this month, at 10 weeks and 6 days. The baby was measuring a week ahead, she seemed surprised by that and kept going. She couldn't find a measurement that she felt was accurate so she sent a request to radiology for another scan, it's on the 6th of March. Quite a few pics to take home though. :) Baby looked good and was quite active, didn't get to hear the heartbeat yet.

Journey2dFuture
February 16th, 2012, 10:54 AM
TT - Thats great news ! I heard the heartbeat at my 5 week appointment but this time i didnt get to hear it. Although he did write down on my paper work that it was 145bpm :)
I also bought a Doppler and now i'm just waiting for it to be delivered.

TT_3814
February 16th, 2012, 12:43 PM
J~ Lucky! ;) My OB told me they don't use dopplers until after week 10 now. Awesome heartrate! I hope your doppler comes in soon, how exciting!

Journey2dFuture
February 17th, 2012, 01:40 AM
My MIL came with the doppler right after i posted this last night - I made a blog post on it ! It was awesome... Works really well :D
Even dh was happy to hear the Whosh Whosh Whosh :)

TT_3814
February 17th, 2012, 01:42 PM
That's fantastic!!! :D I'll bet he was, I'm so happy for both of you! :) Can't wait to hear this little one's heartbeat.. Turns out I have reschedule my U/S since my midwife had to change our appoinment date from 2/28 to 3/6. I'll get to hear the heartbeat for the first time. :heart:

Journey2dFuture
February 19th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Not so much longer to wait in till your ultrasound. Have you suffered at all with sickness this pregnancy?
Mine has been and truly left. So thankful. Done any more shopping?

TT_3814
February 19th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Yep, since about 6 and a half weeks and sickness hasn't left yet, but it's a little more manageable. I figure I still have a month or so before it's completely gone. Good to hear you aren't sick anymore, that's great! I haven't done anymore shopping but will next month. How about you?

Journey2dFuture
February 20th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Ah gzz that sucks hope the sickness passes soon enough - Im yet to do any shopping - Ive been doing alot of research online and bookmarked all the links of thing i want / need. Those are big thing which we will prob buy in July while DH has two weeks off work - Go shopping and fix everything together.
As for smaller things - Clothes, soothers, diapers thing for me and the delivery. I'm planning to go shopping tomorrow to look for things in the sale. I'm hoping to buy a snowsuit for next year in this years sale tomorrow.
Also a few basic essentials, bibs, socks, vests, sleepers. The things i can buy without knowing the gender.
Also i need some trouser ! i have one pair of jeans left i can button up! Tomorrow is a must even if i all i buy is jeans for myself.

Oh i did win a nice little summer outfit on ebay - fx the weather will be nice this year towards September so bean can wear it.
I also bought two maternity/breastfeeding bras on ebay - there were only 2.99 each and so comfy. :) Just a good deal while i saw it.

indigoviolet
February 22nd, 2012, 09:28 AM
Hey ladies, sorry not been around for a while. Still been feeling quite sicky and also been away for a while. Starting to feel much better so will be on here a lot more.
Hope you are all well, any scans coming up?
I have one tomorrow, am a bit scared about finding out gender, still havn't completely decided if I will or not....will keep you posted.
:HH:

Journey2dFuture
February 22nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
Finding out the gender already ! Wow your so lucky - I have to wait in till my 20 week scan :( I don't think I'm getting another one before.
Hope you had a nice time away :)
Sorry to hear the sickness is still here bugging you.
I've been so pleasantly surprised how well I've handle this pregnancy the only thing I'm getting really annoyed with is pooping! I just can't go!

TT_3814
February 23rd, 2012, 04:59 PM
J~ Me too, lol, but I know it will just one more month to go... Saw the items on your blog, :agree: I'm with you on holding off until you know the gender. I have to stop myself everytime I see an adorable outfit cause I don't know yet. I haven't found a neutral outfit I like yet, I think I'm window shopping at the wrong stores. :oops: I've been unsucessful at finding maternity bras at bargain stores so looks like off to an actual maternity store.

Indigo~ Welcome back, hope you had a great time and glad you're feeling better. Not sure what's going to happen with my scan. I had one for 3/6 but my midwife needed to schedule me at that exact date and time so I decided to see her instead. They may just reschedule or need me to be referred again, so I'll see. Yay for your scan, can't wait to hear the update, even if you're team yellow! :wink:

indigoviolet
February 25th, 2012, 11:26 AM
So it looks like another boy :(

the tech wasn't 100% sure but I'm pretty sure I saw boy bits too. I have another scan at 20 weeks to confirm. I have a teeny bit of hope that it is a girl but not much. Was pretty upset yesterday but feeling a bit better today.

Hope all you girls are doing well :HH:

atomic sagebrush
February 25th, 2012, 11:35 AM
:( indigo.

indigoviolet
February 25th, 2012, 03:39 PM
:( indigo.
thanks hon:HH:

I know you are so happy with your boys, might need to chat a bit more with you about this when I actually believe this is a boy (which I don't at the moment! I'm in complete denial!!)

Journey2dFuture
February 26th, 2012, 02:15 AM
Sorry you didn't hear what you were expecting Indigo. :(

My Fabulous Children
February 26th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Hi All, I'm due on the 1st of August, but they keep changing my due date :( First they said Aug 6th (First u/s due date given to me) than July 31st (14 weeks u/s) Very confusing ..I hate it. I'm so sure about my ovulation date and according to that I'm due August 1st.

Anyways ..I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks scan and told BOY! and the tech said 100% boy.. I'm so very happy. I will be getting my 20 week ultrasound in 3 weeks I can't wait to see my baby again and I hope my baby boy is still a BOY!!!

indigoviolet
February 26th, 2012, 01:27 PM
MFC- welcome to the thread. Congrats on your boy! Hope he is still all boy for your next scan, don't think they generally make mistakes with boys so I think you are safe :)+

Journey2dFuture
February 26th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Congratulations on the baby boy ! :) FX he's still all boy at the next scan.
How have you been feeling the last few weeks?
Today was the first day i threw up.. 15 weeks tomorrow. :/ Strange - I've been feeling fine with no morning sickness for a few weeks now.

Journey2dFuture
February 26th, 2012, 01:34 PM
Congratulations on the baby boy ! :) FX he's still all boy at the next scan.
How have you been feeling the last few weeks?
Today was the first day i threw up.. 15 weeks tomorrow. :/ Strange - I've been feeling fine with no morning sickness for a few weeks now.

girlmom
February 26th, 2012, 02:03 PM
congrats to the new mamas with baby boys in their tummies!! i was told boy at 15 weeks but haven't confirmed it yet with a real tech. but there was no mistaking what i saw. im so excited to finally be part of team blue!

TT_3814
February 28th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Congrats girlmom and my fabulous children!!! :D

Sorry Indigo :bighug:

J~ Hope it's only a one time thing for you.

Journey2dFuture
March 3rd, 2012, 06:51 AM
Hey girls - Just checking in. Everything is going really well for me - I've upped the Fibre in my diet and fruit and it seems to be doing the trick in the bathroom department.
I've been feeling some little flutter from the baby :) Magical moment. I just can't wait for it to be come real kicks.
I had a little worry in the week, On Friday I woke with such bad cramps I could barely stand up.
I tried to use the bath thinking it may of been that but it wasn't it seemed to pass with a few hours.
I asked a lady at work about it who is 22weeks pregnant - She said it could be growing pains. Things stretching out.
I have a doctors appointment on March 12th. Just a standard appointment no ultrasound.
Hope everyone else is well . :)

TT_3814
March 4th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Sounds like growing pains... We're appointment buddies, my OB visit is on March 12th too! :)

Doing good here, baby is fluttering around a bit more. My lower back and the right side of my pelvis aches, especially when I get up from sitting. I hope I'm not jinxing myself lol, but seems like MS has left the building ahead of schedule! :D Two more days until my midwife appointment, fx we find the heartbeat, I can't wait to hear it.

indigoviolet
March 4th, 2012, 03:37 PM
TT- great that the m/s is lessening, it is trully horrible and wonderful when it finally leaves. Hope you have a lovely appt and hear your little ones heartbeat, it is so exciting!

you too sarah, good luck for your appt, keep us posted!

Journey2dFuture
March 5th, 2012, 02:00 PM
Hey girls - YAY for the morning sickness leaving TT That's great news.
I've had to move my appointment to tomorrow now - We have 6 confirmed cases of chicken pox in the school where i work and I'm worried - I've never had this nor been vaccinated for it.
I'm going to ask my doctor weather or not i should be signed off for a week in till things have died down a little at school.
Keep you posted on that one !
TT - Keep me posted on how your appointment goes. I'm so grateful i bought my doppler its such peace of mind to hear the heartbeat.

TT_3814
March 7th, 2012, 10:48 PM
Hey ladies! :)

Thank you for the lovely appointment wishes, Indigo! :D

J~ Thanks! Please keep us posted on that, I'll be thinking of you.

The appointment went great! Baby was busy moving around and gave the midwife a bit of a hard time lol. Heartbeat was 136. :) 20 week scan set for 4/17, can't wait to find out but pretty sure I'm team blue. :)

Journey2dFuture
March 9th, 2012, 11:16 AM
TT - I did update my blog about the doctors appointment but it was completely a waste of time to be honest although i did get my blood done to see if im infected but it wont be back for another three week :( :/ Makes no sense.
Whats your EDD going from that Scan TT ? Did they change it?

TT_3814
March 9th, 2012, 09:18 PM
J~ I'll check out your blog. That stinks, sorry you're left in suspense for 3 weeks. =/ I hope the news is good and you and your little one are safe.

Sort of, the last US I had put the due date ahead to the 25th, then ended with the 28th. So I was given another US appointment for today to try to get a more accurate date, but I canceled it. The date isn't going go be any more accurate, the best one to go by was the first US at 6w6d which matched my dates exactly, Aug 31st. I'm sticking with that and waiting for the 20 week US.

Myloves
March 10th, 2012, 02:01 AM
Hey girls - Just checking in. Everything is going really well for me - I've upped the Fibre in my diet and fruit and it seems to be doing the trick in the bathroom department.
I've been feeling some little flutter from the baby :) Magical moment. I just can't wait for it to be come real kicks.
I had a little worry in the week, On Friday I woke with such bad cramps I could barely stand up.
I tried to use the bath thinking it may of been that but it wasn't it seemed to pass with a few hours.
I asked a lady at work about it who is 22weeks pregnant - She said it could be growing pains. Things stretching out.
I have a doctors appointment on March 12th. Just a standard appointment no ultrasound.
Hope everyone else is well . :)

March 12 isn't far away now J2dF! Can't wait to hear your update. :)

indigoviolet
March 12th, 2012, 10:27 AM
Sarah- hope the docs appt went well today, any update? Hope he was able to reassure you and baby is fit and well.

indigoviolet
March 12th, 2012, 10:29 AM
TT, do you have an appt today too? Hope it went well. You think you are team blue?

Journey2dFuture
March 12th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Hey sorry girl - No appointment today. :( Last time I went to discuss about the chicken pox he said he didnt want to see me again unless there was a need to if not then 20 weeks for the ultrasound.
Which will be sometime the first week of April. Which is ok for me - Nothing to complain or talk about anyway :)

TT_3814
March 13th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Indigo~ Yep, the appointment went okayish. Every trip makes me miss my original care provider, so disappointing he no longer does prenatal care. I do think I'm team blue. :)

J~ Enjoy the countdown til your 20 week US! ;)

littlemisswilko
March 14th, 2012, 03:38 PM
heya again girls!! hope your all keeping okay!! time seems to be going quick but at the same time dragging! hope all your bumps are growing nicely!!

littlemisswilko
March 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM
heres a bump pic from 12 weeks

littlemisswilko
March 14th, 2012, 03:56 PM
heres a bump pic from 14 weeks!

littlemisswilko
March 14th, 2012, 03:58 PM
i havent yet took some recent pics! any one else sharing some bump piccys!!

Journey2dFuture
March 15th, 2012, 12:11 PM
I'll add a photo

AshHernandez86
March 15th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Due August 25th 2012!!! Gender u/s in 2 days!!!

TT_3814
March 15th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Ash~ Congrats and good luck at your scan coming up! :)

I still don't have much of a bump, still mostly flab :P but I'll be a good sport and post a pic sometime tomorrow.

Journey2dFuture
March 16th, 2012, 12:52 AM
Welcome Ash! Keep us posted on how your ultrasound goes - Are you hoping for any gender?
TT - Come on TT I'm sure you look beautiful ;)

littlemisswilko
March 17th, 2012, 07:42 AM
welcome ash! jope the scan went well!

Journey2dFuture
March 17th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Girls - A question Are you guys DTD at all? DH is nagging and really don't fancy it.. Am i the only one?

indigoviolet
March 17th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Lovely bump pics, you both look great!

TT- are you OK being team blue? How do you stay happy about it as I am struggling and need some tips!

TT_3814
March 17th, 2012, 07:14 PM

Sorry it's a day late :P

Indigo~ I am ok, scan is on the 17th of April and I would be really surprised not to see boy bits on the screen. It's a combination of a lot of things for me. The amount of time it took, DH's sperm issues, the loss we've had, using a donor.. I even questioned my own fertility for a while. Then something SweetLily had said in a post once of how it's a wonder people conceive at all, really struck me after yet another AF visit. I did a lot of praying too. We want a baby boy or girl, our family isn't complete yet just please allow one more to come along. The moment I saw those wonderful 2 lines, any gender desire I had left became baby desire. There are reminders though, everyone, escpecially DH wanting a girl. Going shopping a seeing adorable girl outfits, seeing cute little girls running around.. I have moments and then, in the end, this is baby who made it. This one fought through every barrier, and hung on and is growing healthy.

Sorry if this really doesn't help much but I do totally understand. DS3 was the baby I struggled with, I really thought he was going to be a girl. Everyone, including my late grandmother, said girl and quite a bit of old wives' tales were pointing toward team pink. The moment I saw him on the US screen, I felt my heart sink, an overwhelming feeling of mommy instinct said boy and he was. I cried all the way home and for days after that. I couldn't get excited, I didn't want to shop for anything no matter how much DH and everyone tried to reassure me. I wish I would have known about groups likes this back then. I'm sorry you're struggling, :hug2:

J~ I've DTD a few times because I feel bad for DH, but it's very hard to get in the mood.

Journey2dFuture
March 18th, 2012, 03:08 AM
TT - Cute picture :) Thanks for sharing. Its so nice to see i'm not the only going through the battle with dh. Once a week is all i can force myself to do its so uncomfortable.

Journey2dFuture
March 21st, 2012, 12:30 PM
Just checking in - How's everyone doing?

TT_3814
March 21st, 2012, 12:44 PM
J~ Thank you! :) It's not like I didn't give him fair warning before I got pregnant..

I hope everyone else is doing alright. :)

Journey2dFuture
March 21st, 2012, 01:58 PM
I've been off work this whole week with a cold. Which seems to be easing up a little now.
Four more days before i go back to work. Then just one more week and another two weeks off.
DH and I are heading south to Krakow for 4 nights away :) I'm super exciting to be getting away.

indigoviolet
March 21st, 2012, 04:09 PM
TT- that does totally help, thanks for your insights and wisdom. I totally agree with how you feel that this is the one that made it, hung on and is healthy etc, DH and I said that to eachother yesterday when we found out for sure boy at the 20 week scan. We agreed that this little one really wanted to be here. I am feeling so much better than I was and now we have had confirmation of boy I can move on and start to get excited with what we have.

Hope you are all doing well :HH:

Journey2dFuture
March 22nd, 2012, 03:21 AM
Stay strong IV - He's going to make your family complete- Hes here for a reason.

DH booked my gender ultrasound for April 2nd at 5pm GMT +1 :D I'm super excited to finally start some shopping.

TT_3814
March 22nd, 2012, 07:05 PM
Indigo~ You're very welcome and glad to hear that! Congrats on your little boy!! :D

J~ Sorry you've been sick, happy you're feeling better now. Yay for April 2nd, how exciting for you!!!

Journey2dFuture
March 24th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Hey girls - Everything is going well with me I seem to be getting better. This week off work has helped me catch up on sleep and do a ton of research on Hospital bags, breast feeding and what to expect after the birth. The only one which surprised me was blood loss after the birth ! I think I'll get stocking up on the maxi pads each shopping trip from now in till the birth. :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend the weather is great here DH is going to be working out in the yard putting up a new fence to keep the damn dog off the grass and stop her from turning it in to a mud patch where she digs. :)
Enjoy and I'll keep you all posted on the Ultrasound results.

KellyLouise2012
March 30th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining your thread! My name is Kelly and I am a mum of two amazing boys! Baby number 3 is due on the 7th August.

How is everyone doing?

Kelly x

Journey2dFuture
March 31st, 2012, 01:14 AM
Hey Kelly Welcome :) Congratulations on baby No#3
Have you had your Gender scan yet? Swayed at all? How has your pregnancy been?

KellyLouise2012
March 31st, 2012, 03:02 AM
I haven't done any swaying at all no

I had a Gender scan at 16 weeks and was told boy, then at 20 weeks was told maybe girl so I am none the wiser at the moment hehe. I think boy thow since I have 2 already :) Would love another boy, we would like 4 children in total so may sway for a girl for 4th if 3rd is a boy :)

Kelly x

Journey2dFuture
April 2nd, 2012, 03:06 AM
My Gender scan is in 3 hours ! Eekk I'm so excited I just hope dh can get out of work and isn't late. I'll keep you posted as soon as I'm back :)

Myloves
April 2nd, 2012, 03:34 AM
I'm so excited to hear the result!! :o

Journey2dFuture
April 2nd, 2012, 10:12 AM
Its a BOY ! ! ! ! ! ! I couldn't be any happier ! When i first started TTC i swayed boy but as the time went on i dropped everything and even gave up on TTC. All my dreams have been answered ! :)

auroara78
April 2nd, 2012, 10:18 AM
Congrats hunny!!! Have you got a name or names picked out yet? I remember your post on potential names, but didn't know if something had gotten narrowed down.

Journey2dFuture
April 2nd, 2012, 10:36 AM
Nothing at all - At square one with boy names - We had two girl names picked out. But nothing for a boy.. I guess we better start searching.

Journey2dFuture
April 2nd, 2012, 04:40 PM
All photos are now on my blog ! Go check them out ! ! !! !

Hobbermittens
April 2nd, 2012, 06:16 PM
CONGRATS WD!!! :DS: I am so excited for you!! :DS:

TT_3814
April 2nd, 2012, 09:18 PM
Awww, congrats J!!!! :D :D :D I'm so excited and happy for you!

Hi Hobber, how are you doing these days? :)

Hi Kelly, welcome!

Nothing much on my end, 15 days til gender scan and much more kicking from little one. :)

Myloves
April 2nd, 2012, 10:32 PM
Congrats on your precious baby boy :awe:
Can't wait to hear his name :D

Journey2dFuture
April 6th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Hows everyone doing? Any plans for the Easter weekend?
I'm heading away on Tuesday for four day with DH but apart from that i think this Easter will be a quite one.

TT_3814
April 6th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Quiet weekend here and then I'm making Easter dinner on Sunday. Ham, potato salad, green beans and cornbread. Ice cream for dessert. :)

TT_3814
April 12th, 2012, 10:25 PM
I've been spotting for almost a week now. :( Hoping the babe is okay and have an appointment to check out what's going on tomorrow..

Hobbermittens
April 12th, 2012, 10:43 PM
I've been spotting for almost a week now. :( Hoping the babe is okay and have an appointment to check out what's going on tomorrow..

Oh no!! I hope it is nothing serious... how scary! :( Please keep us updated, and I will keep you and your baby in my thoughts!!

Journey2dFuture
April 13th, 2012, 06:47 AM
TT - I'm catching up on this now Im still away on vacation with dh! Ekk! Scary times.. I hope its nothing to worry about. Keep us posted on how it goes at the appointment.
Keeping you in my thoughts!

TT_3814
April 14th, 2012, 11:43 PM
Thank you for your kind thoughts ladies. Sadly, my water broke in the early moring hours on Friday and our baby boy was born this morning at 8:54am and lived for just under an hour. He was so strong, he survived the night and morning with no fluid at all around him. We'll always love him so much and will never forget him. DH named him Azriel Aiden, we're saving the name we originally picked out.

I wish you all the very, very best in your pregnancies and hold your babies extra tight. Much love for you all..

Journey2dFuture
April 15th, 2012, 04:55 AM
TT :'( :'( My heart is breaking. I can't believe this has happened. I'm honestly struggling to find the words to comfort you.
I think you have my private email address - If there's anything I can do to help please email me direct.

Myloves
April 15th, 2012, 05:36 AM
:hugs:
I'm so sorry for your loss. He definitely sounded like a strong baby boy. :( May your baby Azriel rest peacefully:HH:.

Mochagirl
April 15th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Sorry to butt in here, but TT - I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss :HH:

indigoviolet
April 15th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Oh that is just awful news TT, can't believe this has happened, my heart is truly breaking for you and your family. I will keep you and your gorgeous boy in my prayers. He has a beautiful name. huge hugs to you hon, wish we could do something, we are and will always be here for you.

Hobbermittens
April 15th, 2012, 01:32 PM
TT, I am so, so sorry! :( I wish I had more words of comfort. :( You and your family are in my thoughts. Your baby boy sounds like he was a fighter.

nuthinbutpink
April 15th, 2012, 01:45 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss, TT. You're in my thoughts.

TT_3814
April 16th, 2012, 01:19 AM
:hugs:Thank you very much ladies. My cervix wasn't strong enough to hold onto him any longer. I really appreciate your thoughts and hugs. :hearts:

indigoviolet
April 16th, 2012, 08:25 AM
TT- thinking of you today. Praying for so much strength and patience for you to get through this awful time. I pray that your little boy will rest in peace and you can begin to find some peace too soon. I hope there are lots of people around you who can support you. (((hugs))) and lots of love.

TT_3814
April 27th, 2012, 12:02 AM
Thank you, Indigo. *hugs* I have tons of support and I truly appreciate your prayers.

Butterfly Spirit
April 27th, 2012, 12:16 AM
(((((HUGZ))))) :broken: TT_3814, words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. I like his unique name that you picked for him. Your sweet little angel baby is with the Lord now.

TT_3814
April 28th, 2012, 07:10 PM
Thank you, Butterfly. I don't deserve the credit for his name, his daddy picked it out but I'm glad you like it. Congrats on your pregnancy!

Butterfly Spirit
April 28th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Thank you, Butterfly. I don't deserve the credit for his name, his daddy picked it out but I'm glad you like it. Congrats on your pregnancy!

No problem, and thank you! Are you still TTC? I hear you are more fertile after a loss! you don't have to sway hard or anything, just try it!
I will keep you in my prayers sweetie!

TT_3814
April 29th, 2012, 11:56 AM
You're welcome. We will TTC again, I'm tempted to but DH and I agreed to wait so we'll start in September.

mummyof3boys
December 27th, 2012, 03:04 PM
I'm due 22nd of August as well!!!!!