PDA

View Full Version : Due July, August, & September 2019

Pages : [1] 2 3

RaisingGentlemen3
November 6th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Hello ladies. I just discovered I am expecting again after a mc 4.5 weeks ago. I am hoping making this thread won't jinx me! I should be due mid July, maybe the 18th. Hope to see some more due date buddies soon!

RaisingGentlemen3
November 7th, 2018, 09:52 AM
Bump

RaisingGentlemen3
November 8th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Bumping for buddies

Kelbear
November 8th, 2018, 04:22 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy. Hoping you get your girl and lots of due date buddies soon.

RaisingGentlemen3
November 8th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Congrats on your pregnancy. Hoping you get your girl and lots of due date buddies soon.

Thank you! Can't wait to see some other lovely mommas join this thread.

Lexzeppelin89
November 9th, 2018, 11:15 PM
Hai! I got my first faint positive yesterday. Due date is July 20th!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

nyc0404
November 10th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Hello!! 5.5 wks pregnant. Swayed for pink now fingers crossed! Im super tired.

Due July 8

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

RaisingGentlemen3
November 11th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Hai! I got my first faint positive yesterday. Due date is July 20th!

Congrats! Glad you and I could come over to the due date board together! Our cycle was close and now our babies are due close! Hope both our sways worked

RaisingGentlemen3
November 11th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Hello!! 5.5 wks pregnant. Swayed for pink now fingers crossed! Im super tired.

Due July 8

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Congrats! So glad you could join us. Do you have any other kids?

I have 3 boys and swayed hard for pink!

violagirl87
November 11th, 2018, 10:03 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181112/32fbaa8cf2ecd371eeb0408f5e68431c.jpg

Hello! Swayed blue and due end of July!

Sticky baby dust to us all [emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji92][emoji92][emoji92]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lexzeppelin89
November 12th, 2018, 01:48 AM
Congrats! Glad you and I could come over to the due date board together! Our cycle was close and now our babies are due close! Hope both our sways workedI hope so too! & our due dates are likely only two days apart, that's awesome! :)

RaisingGentlemen3
November 12th, 2018, 03:00 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181112/32fbaa8cf2ecd371eeb0408f5e68431c.jpg

Hello! Swayed blue and due end of July!

Sticky baby dust to us all [emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji92][emoji92][emoji92]

Congrats! I love that you added some blue flare to you +test 😀 too cute! Hope you get a sweet blue bundle!

violagirl87
November 12th, 2018, 05:49 AM
Lol fingers crossed! That’s how I dressed it up to show DH, just grabbed a sticker from my girls craft drawer and put it on his glasses for him to see when he got up for work [emoji38]

RaisingGentlemen3
November 13th, 2018, 04:12 PM
How is everyone? I am only 4+5 but I am feeling pretty fatigued. Ready for a nap! Hoping for morning sickness soon. I know it sounds weird but the pregnancy I miscarried I didn't have any symptoms except very little fatigue, even at 7 wks. So fatigue now and MS soon? I will gladly take it!

violagirl87
November 13th, 2018, 05:09 PM
I am 4+1 , just some exhaustion but still able to keep up with my girls. Very ravenous which is not normal, and had some slight nausea this morning that was fixed with a small cup of juice.... but ur right I’m not feeling too much different.... I’m pretty sure u don’t get the full hit of symptoms til 6 weeks so fingers crossed we all have sticky beans.....

Anyone doing a dating scan at 5-6 weeks?

Heart desires pink LP
November 14th, 2018, 07:25 AM
Thanks for creating this group RG!
So happy to finally be in a ddg group! It's been a long journey to get here. Got my bfp yesterday. Due date July end. :)
What kind of prenatal care, doctors appts etc have you ladies started on?
For now, I'm just taking folic acid 800 and trying to eat healthy!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

RaisingGentlemen3
November 14th, 2018, 08:23 AM
Hdp! Yayyyyyyyy! I am so happy for you! I pray so much you get a sticky pink bean! For now I am just in prenatal vitamin and eating close to normal calories. Already gained 2 lbs! What? Rediculous. I have an early dating scan at 6+4 Monday November 26th but that's only bc of my mc last month. My Dr usually won't see me til around 8 weeks.

Viola- my first 3 pregnancies I didn't have much of anything til 6 weeks then BAM! Sick, fatigued, bloated. This time I am already bloated some and decently fatigued! Fx that means a h&h 9 months

Heart desires pink LP
November 14th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Hdp! Yayyyyyyyy! I am so happy for you! I pray so much you get a sticky pink bean! For now I am just in prenatal vitamin and eating close to normal calories. Already gained 2 lbs! What? Rediculous. I have an early dating scan at 6+4 Monday November 26th but that's only bc of my mc last month. My Dr usually won't see me til around 8 weeks.

Viola- my first 3 pregnancies I didn't have much of anything til 6 weeks then BAM! Sick, fatigued, bloated. This time I am already bloated some and decently fatigued! Fx that means a h&h 9 monthsThat's very good news RG! Looks like you're headed towards a safe and healthy pregnancy. Don't worry. The MC is behind you... Only positive vibes from now.

violagirl87
November 14th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Lol I feel like my HE diet is making me gain weight still even tho I stopped it I’m still quite ravenous somehow...
I’m taking elevit and that’s it.
Have a doctors appt tmr morning to get bloods and confirm pregnancy and get a dating scan referral to be done at DHs clinic.

Other than wanting to eat all the time nothing much.

Have u girls told anyone yet? When do u plan to tell work? And family ?

violagirl87
November 15th, 2018, 05:50 AM
Also do you girls know what names you like if you get your DG?

RaisingGentlemen3
November 15th, 2018, 08:02 AM
That's very good news RG! Looks like you're headed towards a safe and healthy pregnancy. Don't worry. The MC is behind you... Only positive vibes from now.

Thank you HDP. I'm trying to trust God on it and I haven't spoken negatively but lots of times I find myself thinking 'IF this baby makes it....' and I have to stop myself! Hopefully I can do better!

RaisingGentlemen3
November 15th, 2018, 08:12 AM
Lol I feel like my HE diet is making me gain weight still even tho I stopped it I’m still quite ravenous somehow...
Have a doctors appt tmr morning to get bloods and confirm pregnancy and get a dating scan referral to be done at DHs clinic.

The pregnancy of my mc we hadn't told anyone and weren't planning to tell til we knew the gender. But when I miscarried, we told our parents and so they all knew we were trying again. Now that they know, we told them about our positive test a few days after we found out, mostly for prayers of a healthy baby but also for support in case something happens. No one else knows about the mc or new baby yet.

I always have a list of both names I like but my dh refuses to look or talk about names until we know gender! Stinker! My fave girl names right now are Briley and Everlie. My fave boy names are Jace, Bryce, Jenson, and Roman. Of course none of these are dh approved so who knows!

Heart desires pink LP
November 15th, 2018, 04:37 PM
Thank you HDP. I'm trying to trust God on it and I haven't spoken negatively but lots of times I find myself thinking 'IF this baby makes it....' and I have to stop myself! Hopefully I can do better!Trust in God and he will guide you! I think you are just trying to protect yourself from any possible disappointments. I feel good for you RG. Keep faith and be positive... Your little bean will be safe inside!

Heart desires pink LP
November 15th, 2018, 04:40 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI'm planning to share with extended family and friends once I'm 12 weeks. So far, we've shared only with parents, parents in law and both our brothers.

violagirl87
November 15th, 2018, 05:57 PM
The pregnancy of my mc we hadn't told anyone and weren't planning to tell til we knew the gender. But when I miscarried, we told our parents and so they all knew we were trying again. Now that they know, we told them about our positive test a few days after we found out, mostly for prayers of a healthy baby but also for support in case something happens. No one else knows about the mc or new baby yet.

I always have a list of both names I like but my dh refuses to look or talk about names until we know gender! Stinker! My fave girl names right now are Briley and Everlie. My fave boy names are Jace, Bryce, Jenson, and Roman. Of course none of these are dh approved so who knows!

Awww those are adorable names! My husband is a stinker too and won’t think of names til we know the gender and pass the 14 week mark.
Personally I’ve only been looking at boys names and I’m strongly considering Sami.

Know you always have prayers for a healthy happy baby from all of here too, fingers crossed for you.

I haven’t told anyone except my husband as we want to wait til the second trimester but I know my parents did not want me to have another baby so I won’t have much support there. Husbands parents won’t mind but prefer a boy finally.

Did my bloods and urine this morning.
Dating scan to be done at 6weeks so December

violagirl87
November 15th, 2018, 05:59 PM
I'm planning to share with extended family and friends once I'm 12 weeks. So far, we've shared only with parents, parents in law and both our brothers.

I agree I’ll wait a while too as I’m wary of support for me for having 3 under 4

Work.... I’m going to stretch it out as far as I can so they don’t quietly push me out before I’m ready to finish up myself.

RaisingGentlemen3
November 15th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Awww those are adorable names! My husband is a stinker too and won’t think of names til we know the gender and pass the 14 week mark.
Personally I’ve only been looking at boys names and I’m strongly considering Sami.

Know you always have prayers for a healthy happy baby from all of here too, fingers crossed for you.

I haven’t told anyone except my husband as we want to wait til the second trimester but I know my parents did not want me to have another baby so I won’t have much support there. Husbands parents won’t mind but prefer a boy finally.

Did my bloods and urine this morning.
Dating scan to be done at 6weeks so December

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers!
Why don't your parents want you to have any more kids? It's none of their business anyway!

Hdp- thank you for your support and positive thoughts!

violagirl87
November 16th, 2018, 12:43 AM
Well they only really wanted me to have one child so when DD2 was announced it was shock and thinking “maybe it wasn’t planned “ but she most definitely was. They just think in this day a couple both has to work to make enough for ends to meet and there isn’t enough time to give every child the attention they need , too many kids in a short period is too difficult, there’s a hundred reasons .

Lol well anyway it’s done now and baby 3 is hopefully on the way.
I know it will be hard for a few years but it’s exactly how I wanted to have my kids [emoji3059]

RaisingGentlemen3
November 18th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Well they only really wanted me to have one child so when DD2 was announced it was shock and thinking “maybe it wasn’t planned “ but she most definitely was. They just think in this day a couple both has to work to make enough for ends to meet and there isn’t enough time to give every child the attention they need , too many kids in a short period is too difficult, there’s a hundred reasons .

Lol well anyway it’s done now and baby 3 is hopefully on the way.
I know it will be hard for a few years but it’s exactly how I wanted to have my kids [emoji3059]

Who cares what they think? Lol I am so glad you are still doing things the way you want them! And I am so happy to habe you on this board 😊 it's astonishing to me what opinions people will push on others.the size of your family is up to you and your dh.

Well ladies, idk why but I have been having a feeling that there are 2 in there! I keep thinking there are twins which is odd for me. And I don't think on it on purpose, it just pops up. Twins do run on my mom's side but it's not been a good track record-- my mom's twin was stillborn and small and my brothers twin reabsorbed. But my maternal gma was a twin. So who knows. I hope not honestly, it would be super hard for us financially as we about to build a house next fall.
Anyway, been kind if nauseous today, tired, having more dizzy spells when I stand, and my skin is breaking out, even on my neck! How is everyone else?

violagirl87
November 19th, 2018, 09:55 PM
Who cares what they think? Lol I am so glad you are still doing things the way you want them! And I am so happy to habe you on this board [emoji4] it's astonishing to me what opinions people will push on others.the size of your family is up to you and your dh.

Well ladies, idk why but I have been having a feeling that there are 2 in there! I keep thinking there are twins which is odd for me. And I don't think on it on purpose, it just pops up. Twins do run on my mom's side but it's not been a good track record-- my mom's twin was stillborn and small and my brothers twin reabsorbed. But my maternal gma was a twin. So who knows. I hope not honestly, it would be super hard for us financially as we about to build a house next fall.
Anyway, been kind if nauseous today, tired, having more dizzy spells when I stand, and my skin is breaking out, even on my neck! How is everyone else?

Aww thanks [emoji3526] I’m so glad to be here too and with such nice supportive women [emoji3059]
Seriously though the more I think about it the worse I feel about my sway .... ah well hopefully blue is in my cards

I’m having zero real symptoms besides some tiredness and minimum cramping but I’m only 5 weeks today , so I’m not expecting much . Hope ur all feeling as good as you can in the first trimester

Keep us updated if u find out if ur having twins or not... hopefully if u do they r both healthy happy

4blue2pink
November 24th, 2018, 11:36 AM
hi everyone :) i got my bfp on the 17th baby due end of july :heart: so far no symptoms other than feeling very tired.

violagirl i love how you decorated your test :) im sorry your parents aren't supportive, we mostly only receive rude comments too because we have a large family, for this reason we dont announce anywhere including social media till after baby is born, only people who see me once its obvious im pregnant will know.

violagirl87
November 25th, 2018, 03:30 AM
hi everyone :) i got my bfp on the 17th baby due end of july :heart: so far no symptoms other than feeling very tired.

violagirl i love how you decorated your test :) im sorry your parents aren't supportive, we mostly only receive rude comments too because we have a large family, for this reason we dont announce anywhere including social media till after baby is born, only people who see me once its obvious im pregnant will know.

Congratulations!!!!
Yes same, so far only lots of fatigue... hopefully that’s a good sign of a smooth pregnancy.

Did u sway this pregnancy?

Let’s forget the rudeness and look for support In each other[emoji3059] ! I love that you have a big family, your kids will love having so many siblings as friends when they grow up.

Happy pregnancies to us all

4blue2pink
November 25th, 2018, 09:19 AM
tiredness has always been the first sign for me, this cycle i fell asleep on the couch during the afternoon on cd 8 (never do that normally) and was like hmm i wonder if this is the month.. :) i expect the sickness to kick in sometime in the next 2 weeks and then kick my butt until around week 20 all being well!!

yes i swayed pink :) its my 3rd sway ive had 1 successful pink sway and 1 opposite so we will see! have you swayed before?

Thankyou :heart: and fingers crossed for everyone to have happy healthy pregnancies with the pink or blue baby's they hope for.

RaisingGentlemen3
November 25th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Welcome 4blue2pink! Glad to have you! And congrats! I think big families are fun and other people should just shut their mouths! LOL I've never understood why people are so willing to throw their opinions onto others.
We did sway pretty hard for this one. I had tried a sway with my ds3 but was super lenient on diet and then my o was delayed 2.5 wks the month we started trying which stressed me out and I dropped pretty much everything. And we went on the have ds3. This time I did diet pretty strict, I had a mc in October and conceived the first ovulation after, we did hurry up fr, I had zero cm and a pH of 4.5. I can't think of anything else right now but we definitely did all we could. I was also much more relaxed with it.

I have my first appt tomorrow at 1:15. Can't wait to see a healthy hb! And hopefully only one baby hehe I will just be 6+4 so I won't be convinced there's not 2 until after 12 wks bc one could hide pretty easy. Oh well. Just want healthy baby this time!

violagirl87
November 27th, 2018, 04:30 PM
How’s everyone doing?
Been hit like a truck with nausea and vomiting since yesterday, and I’m just tired all the time :(
I feel bad for my girls that I’m not giving them quality time
I never had much sickness or nausea with my girls so I’m hoping this could indicate boy even though I know it means nothing really
Hopefully u all are having a much better time than me

violagirl87
November 27th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Welcome 4blue2pink! Glad to have you! And congrats! I think big families are fun and other people should just shut their mouths! LOL I've never understood why people are so willing to throw their opinions onto others.
We did sway pretty hard for this one. I had tried a sway with my ds3 but was super lenient on diet and then my o was delayed 2.5 wks the month we started trying which stressed me out and I dropped pretty much everything. And we went on the have ds3. This time I did diet pretty strict, I had a mc in October and conceived the first ovulation after, we did hurry up fr, I had zero cm and a pH of 4.5. I can't think of anything else right now but we definitely did all we could. I was also much more relaxed with it.

I have my first appt tomorrow at 1:15. Can't wait to see a healthy hb! And hopefully only one baby hehe I will just be 6+4 so I won't be convinced there's not 2 until after 12 wks bc one could hide pretty easy. Oh well. Just want healthy baby this time!

Good luck with your appointment! Pls let us know how everything goes!

4blue2pink
November 27th, 2018, 06:31 PM
Thankyou RaisingGentlemen3 :) i agree 100% some people need to learn to keep their big mouths shut!! haha i hope everything went well at your appointment and that your sway has worked this time.

violagirl oh no!! :( im sorry, the sickness is so rough!! im just waiting for mine to hit.. 5 weeks now and still nothing but i doubt it will be much longer before it starts, how many weeks are you? fingers crossed it does mean boy for you :)

RaisingGentlemen3
November 28th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Thankyou RaisingGentlemen3 :) i agree 100% some people need to learn to keep their big mouths shut!! haha i hope everything went well at your appointment and that your sway has worked this time.

violagirl oh no!! :( im sorry, the sickness is so rough!! im just waiting for mine to hit.. 5 weeks now and still nothing but i doubt it will be much longer before it starts, how many weeks are you? fingers crossed it does mean boy for you :)

I thought I already updated this thread but I guess I never submitted it! My appt went great! Only 1 baby (thank the Lord!), measuring on time, and hb is 122 which she said is normal for 6 wks. I go back in 2 weeks and get another scan and regular on appt. So happy and excited baby is alive and thriving for now! I do have a good feeling about this baby and I hope my feeling is right!

4blue2pink
December 1st, 2018, 08:23 AM
thats great raisinggentlemen :) fingers crossed everything keeps going well :heart: look at that dinky little bean :) so sweet!!

feeling sick kicked in for me yesterday at 5weeks 4 days even though its such a rough feeling im glad it started as *fingers crossed* it means things are going ok.

RaisingGentlemen3
December 2nd, 2018, 11:15 PM
The nausea does suck! Especially if it starts earlier than normal bleh! My nausea this round reminds me of my ds1 pregnancy. Only nauseous when I wake up in the morning or after nap (if I get one!) But I feel better once I eat. Which is a relief bc with ds2 I was so nauseous all the time that eating food made it worse bc everytime I'd swallow it'd make me gag. But the worst is actually how exhausted I am all the time! Always tired, even after a 2 hr nap! But I will take it. All of it. My mc I didn't have any symptoms and tomorrow marks the official day i mc in my last pregnancy. I would've been 17 wks now but it's kind of nice not knowing before the holidays just in case I have gd. This time I'm not even worried about gender yet and I hope it stays this way. Idk when we will find out but if I'm feeling the same later we will wait til 20 wks. I think 16 wks at the earliest.

Hope you all are doing well! This boards been quiet!

violagirl87
December 3rd, 2018, 07:38 PM
thats great raisinggentlemen :) fingers crossed everything keeps going well :heart: look at that dinky little bean :) so sweet!!

feeling sick kicked in for me yesterday at 5weeks 4 days even though its such a rough feeling im glad it started as *fingers crossed* it means things are going ok.

Fingers crossed! Morning sickness is the worst but they do say it’s probably a good sign of a healthy pregnancy [emoji4]

I also had my first ultrasound to date the pregnancy and I’m 7 weeks today and Bub is measuring at 6w6d, so I’m happy [emoji2]
HR of 144 too!

violagirl87
December 3rd, 2018, 07:41 PM
The nausea does suck! Especially if it starts earlier than normal bleh! My nausea this round reminds me of my ds1 pregnancy. Only nauseous when I wake up in the morning or after nap (if I get one!) But I feel better once I eat. Which is a relief bc with ds2 I was so nauseous all the time that eating food made it worse bc everytime I'd swallow it'd make me gag. But the worst is actually how exhausted I am all the time! Always tired, even after a 2 hr nap! But I will take it. All of it. My mc I didn't have any symptoms and tomorrow marks the official day i mc in my last pregnancy. I would've been 17 wks now but it's kind of nice not knowing before the holidays just in case I have gd. This time I'm not even worried about gender yet and I hope it stays this way. Idk when we will find out but if I'm feeling the same later we will wait til 20 wks. I think 16 wks at the earliest.

Hope you all are doing well! This boards been quiet!

Hopefully your second trimester brings some relief from the nausea and fatigue, I totally know how ur feeling as both are completely wearing me down. Fingers crossed all our beans are nice and healthy and will let us keep some holiday food down lol.

Hopefully you guys are all coming up to a good holiday as well [emoji4]

violagirl87
December 3rd, 2018, 07:43 PM
Btw has anyone used that old wives tale for FHR to guess gender? Apparently above 140 is girl and Bub was 144 this morning [emoji50][emoji23]

RaisingGentlemen3
December 3rd, 2018, 10:19 PM
Fingers crossed! Morning sickness is the worst but they do say it’s probably a good sign of a healthy pregnancy [emoji4]

I also had my first ultrasound to date the pregnancy and I’m 7 weeks today and Bub is measuring at 6w6d, so I’m happy [emoji2]
HR of 144 too!

Yay! So glad baby was healthy and had a strong hb! I think my ds1 had a heart rate of 138 around that time but my other two boys had a heart rate above 160 at that time. It's just an old wives tale. I think it depends on whether they're awake and active at that moment

All*blue*everything
December 4th, 2018, 09:38 AM
Hi just got my bfp!!! Am in shock still.... trying to think of a fun way to tell hubby!!

4blue2pink
December 4th, 2018, 11:56 AM
violagirl thats fantstic news! :) i dont believe the heart-rate owt at all dont stress over it!! yes the sickness is rough but if i had none i would worry.

Congratulations All*blue*everything!! :D and welcome to the group xx

RaisingGentlemen3
December 4th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Hi just got my bfp!!! Am in shock still.... trying to think of a fun way to tell hubby!!

Congrats and welcome! Did you sway this round? When is your due date?

All*blue*everything
December 5th, 2018, 03:22 PM
I didnt exactly sway but im doing lots diff then with the others..mainly still bf and obsessed with coffee.
I think dd will be 9th Aug which is hubbys birthday!
I keep thinking how amazing would it be to have a long awaited girl on his birthday!

RaisingGentlemen3
December 5th, 2018, 10:24 PM
All*blue, that would be sweet to have the baby on dh bday! Especially if it's a girl! Good luck! Are you finding out early, at 20 weeks, or not until birth?

violagirl87
December 6th, 2018, 04:07 AM

Congratulations!
And how did u tell hubby btw?

4blue2pink
December 6th, 2018, 06:02 AM
I didnt exactly sway but im doing lots diff then with the others..mainly still bf and obsessed with coffee.
I think dd will be 9th Aug which is hubbys birthday!
I keep thinking how amazing would it be to have a long awaited girl on his birthday!

that would be amazing :heart: we had our first living girl after 4 boys it was very surreal :)

All*blue*everything
December 6th, 2018, 03:39 PM
I.just said we better not plan anything for your birthday next year...and handed him the test!

All*blue*everything
December 6th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Wow i bet...part of me never believes i will have a girl. But then another part really feels like this will be the time..

All*blue*everything
December 6th, 2018, 03:42 PM
All*blue, that would be sweet to have the baby on dh bday! Especially if it's a girl! Good luck! Are you finding out early, at 20 weeks, or not until birth?

Weve always found out....usually around 16wks...i think we will wait for 20wks if the nub dsnt tell me b4 then!

4blue2pink
December 7th, 2018, 06:07 AM
love how you told him :) how did he react? i hope this is your little girl

All*blue*everything
December 7th, 2018, 02:10 PM
love how you told him :) how did he react? i hope this is your little girl

He was shocked .....this wil be it...im.lucky i got 6 out of him lol...he would have stopped at 3..

bluebird.
December 7th, 2018, 07:52 PM
Hi friends! Congratulations to everyone on those BFP'S!
We just got our BFP at 14DPO with a FRER (still BFN's with the 25 mIU/ml dip + reads off ebay....)
Due on my birthday!
Fingers crossed for a super sticky pink bean. We will have the NIPT at 10 weeks so counting down to the end of Jan when we can confirm gender :ttcgirl:

Here is our sway > https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/add-your-girl-sway-/74173-bluebird-ttc-girl-sway-attempt.html#post1014288

All*blue*everything
December 9th, 2018, 12:24 PM
Congrats!!

Blue2
December 9th, 2018, 12:39 PM
All*blue - amazing story! Love how you told DH. Loads of pink dust to everyone on this thread!! Looks like a lot of little girls are on the way

Hopefully I will be joining it with a Sept 2019 due date if my ttc attempt last week was successful. Send me all your blue dust! ;)

RaisingGentlemen3
December 10th, 2018, 12:22 AM
Congrats bluebird! What a lovely bday present!

Blue2, good luck! Hope to see you on here soon!

violagirl87
December 10th, 2018, 03:22 AM
Congrats bluebird! What a lovely bday present!

Blue2, good luck! Hope to see you on here soon!

Yes congratulations [emoji4]and good luck [emoji1694]

4blue2pink
December 10th, 2018, 12:54 PM
everything crossed for you Blue2!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer:

GirlieCat
December 12th, 2018, 12:01 AM
Can I join you ladies? Just got my BFP today at 14dpo. I am exactly 4 weeks. Due date Aug 20th. Still doesn’t feel real and scared if it will stick but I am hopeful.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181212/47647cf5fb9124bf1a83fb6d8a23f9e4.jpg

violagirl87
December 12th, 2018, 01:07 AM
Of course girliecat! Congratulations and fingers crossed for a beautiful sticky baby! That’s a really nice strong line so it’s a fantastic start [emoji4]

All*blue*everything
December 13th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Can I join you ladies? Just got my BFP today at 14dpo. I am exactly 4 weeks. Due date Aug 20th. Still doesn’t feel real and scared if it will stick but I am hopeful.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181212/47647cf5fb9124bf1a83fb6d8a23f9e4.jpg

Congrats! We were in the 2017 due date group together xx

GirlieCat
December 13th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Congrats! We were in the 2017 due date group together xx

Hi All Blue- I do remember you. Fun to be back in the same group again. What is your due date this time? Did you sway this time?

4blue2pink
December 13th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Congratulations girliecat!! what an amazing strong line :heart:

RaisingGentlemen3
December 14th, 2018, 09:06 AM
Yay girliecat! Congrats! Those are beautiful lines!

Well yesterday I had my appt and got to see baby bean again! Heart rate was 167 and I even saw the legs move a little! They're so stubby right now hehe my official due date is July 20, 2019! Here's our little seabiscuit haha 40893

GirlieCat
December 14th, 2018, 01:28 PM
Yeah RaisingGentlemen- what a great picture. Love your nickname seabiscuit!

violagirl87
December 15th, 2018, 03:11 AM
Yay girliecat! Congrats! Those are beautiful lines!

Well yesterday I had my appt and got to see baby bean again! Heart rate was 167 and I even saw the legs move a little! They're so stubby right now hehe my official due date is July 20, 2019! Here's our little seabiscuit haha 40893

I’m due July 23!!! Lol if baby comes early they might be on July 16 like dd1 [emoji23]

And your sea biscuit is too adorable [emoji177]

RaisingGentlemen3
December 16th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Thank you all! ❤ we are beyond excited this pregnancy is progressing normally. I just can't wait to be out of the 1st trimester! I am so exhausted and nauseous most the time that it's making me a wreck! Mostly bc I can't keep up with the house and cooking which stressed me out. Oh and laundry! Ugh it's impossible to keep up with now. I am just glad I am not always like this and I hope I bounce back for a few months during the 2nd trimester so I can nest and organize.

How are you all feeling? How many weeks are you?

4blue2pink
December 17th, 2018, 08:42 AM
im taking unisom and vitamin B6 for the first time this pregnancy and it is amazing!! ive gone from feeling like crap 24/7 to not feeling sick at all!! to anyone struggling i cant recommend it enough, it isnt prescribed here (they refuse to treat morning sickness) i found it readily available online.
im normally very nervous of taking meds but lots of ladies in my previous due date group on this site (mainly the US ladies) were on unisom and it sounded worth a try, after suffering through the sickness 8 times before this pregnancy i really dont know how (or why) i ever did it without it!!

raising gentlemen so glad your scan went well :heart: such a cute picture :)

onelastsway
December 18th, 2018, 04:34 AM
Hi everyone, I would love to join if that's OK? I have 2 boys (8 and 5) and we swayed hard for about a year and a half but no BFP. Found out I probably have endometriosis and hubby has low sperm count so have been a lot less strict on the diet for the past 4 months or so (really only stuck to coffee and no cereal) - we figured if we were to conceive it'd be a very special baby that is meant to be here - regardless of gender (although of course I would still love a girl). Anyway, finally got my BFP after 2 years of trying!! Due end of August.

4blue2pink
December 18th, 2018, 07:56 AM
welcome onelastsway :) and Congratulations again :heart: i read your other thread, your's is such an amazing story this baby is meant to be for your family!!

onelastsway
December 18th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Thanks so much 4blue2pink. I'm feeling quite shocked and panicky about the whole thing to be honest. Do you think it's normal to be terrified of how a third is going to change our family? I think I'd come to accept it was just going to be the two boys and now I worry about how they will cope and we will cope and the age gap etc. Keep telling myself it was obviously meant to be but just feel so scared. I'm sorry that sounds so ungrateful - I think I'm just still in shock my emotions are all over the place.

4blue2pink
December 18th, 2018, 10:17 AM
totally normal!! its impossible to imagine someone joining the family when you have no idea who they will be or what they will be like, what is the age gap? if your boys are older they will be amazing helpers :) and they will love a little sibling especially as baby gets older and starts being more interactive (newborns can be quite boring as far as siblings are concerned!!) i think everyone has moments of "how will life work with another baby etc" while they are pregnant, but once baby arrives you cant ever imagine being without them :)

RaisingGentlemen3
December 18th, 2018, 01:27 PM
Thanks so much 4blue2pink. I'm feeling quite shocked and panicky about the whole thing to be honest. Do you think it's normal to be terrified of how a third is going to change our family? I think I'd come to accept it was just going to be the two boys and now I worry about how they will cope and we will cope and the age gap etc. Keep telling myself it was obviously meant to be but just feel so scared. I'm sorry that sounds so ungrateful - I think I'm just still in shock my emotions are all over the place.

Welcome to the group! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months! Everytime I am pregnant I feel like, "oh crap. How's this gonna work?" Or "what did I get myself into"? Lol it's always hard to imagine another little person joining your family, especially this early. It's funny, after my last scan and all was healthy, I told my husband "we're having another baby?!" I will have to birth it, breast feed it, and go through the 1st yr again? Crazy! It just all hit me at once and I was shocked! But I know all will be well once the baby is here and we all have adjusted. For me that's usually 6-8 weeks. Good luck! I really hope your pregnancy is as uneventful as possible and you can enjoy it after all you've been through!

onelastsway
December 18th, 2018, 03:05 PM
Thanks for the reassurance both of you. My boys are 5 and 8 so it will be a very different experience to when i had them and am really hoping they will both be excited when we tell them (waiting until we've had first scan). I think I've been trying to convince myself for so long that we are better off as we are (because I thought we couldn't have another one) that now I have to completely change my mind set again. I know when baby is here I'll fall in love like I have with my other two and won't be able to imagine things any other way but just feel very anxious today.

violagirl87
December 19th, 2018, 03:29 AM

Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you to finally get ur bfp after 2 years!

I am in the same boat as you , having two daughters aged 3.5 and 22 months so my age gaps are a lot less too. Half the time I’m so excited about the third baby and the other half I’m petrified of how much my work load will increase and if I’m going to be able to balance all the housework and kids and actually do everything properly [emoji3064][emoji3064] it’s definitely a scary thought.

I will say when I had DD2 there were definitely tough days and I was really really wondering what I had got myself into with 2 babies back to back but now they are so close and I wouldn’t have it any other way, and I’m hoping the same for baby 3 will happen.

Your boys are a bit older and like was mentioned earlier they will love helping you and will be busy in their own school and activities and time will fly! I am sure your new bigger family will bring all the joy to your home [emoji56]

Leos.mema
December 19th, 2018, 08:42 AM
Can I join too? I’m due July 4. I have two boys 3.5 years and 22 months...so I swayed girl! I only swayed 6 weeks hard because my ovulation moved up a bunch of days...so got pregnant much earlier than planned. I had 3 miscarriages in 2018 (6 weeks, 9 weeks, and 11 weeks) but saw my baby again yesterday! I’m 12 weeks so almost out of the first trimester.

onelastsway
December 20th, 2018, 02:44 PM
Welcome Leos.mema! Congratulations and so glad you've seen the baby and all is going well!

GirlieCat
December 21st, 2018, 10:42 AM
Welcome leosmema! Congratulations and so excited baby is doing good.

violagirl87
December 24th, 2018, 04:06 AM
Welcome to the group! Congratulations , it’s so great to know baby is doing well [emoji56]

violagirl87
December 27th, 2018, 07:50 PM
So we paid and booked my NIPT to be done on Monday 31, I’ll be 10+6. Will that be accurate for gender or should I wait til past 11 weeks? Ive never been so nervous and excited for a blood test before. Hubby doesn’t understand, he keeps saying that we r just blessed to be adding to our family regardless.

I’m just dying to buy some boys clothes in these sales ! I’m buying some for all my nephews but would looooove to finally get some myself too.

Also I’m already showing so early [emoji85] I was hoping to keep the pregnancy under wraps until after our Nuchal scan but my body might just give me away.

How’s everyone feeling? Hopefully everyone has been enjoying their holiday time and holiday food !

Here’s to a fantastic New Years with lots of healthy happy babies

GirlieCat
December 27th, 2018, 09:24 PM
So we paid and booked my NIPT to be done on Monday 31, I’ll be 10+6. Will that be accurate for gender or should I wait til past 11 weeks? Ive never been so nervous and excited for a blood test before. Hubby doesn’t understand, he keeps saying that we r just blessed to be adding to our family regardless.

I’m just dying to buy some boys clothes in these sales ! I’m buying some for all my nephews but would looooove to finally get some myself too.

Also I’m already showing so early [emoji85] I was hoping to keep the pregnancy under wraps until after our Nuchal scan but my body might just give me away.

How’s everyone feeling? Hopefully everyone has been enjoying their holiday time and holiday food !

Here’s to a fantastic New Years with lots of healthy happy babies

I was just under 11 weeks at the time of the blood draw too and mine was accurate for my first baby. I think the company I used said you had to be 10 weeks. I know other companies have different amounts of time. We will be doing it around 11 weeks again this time.

Good luck.

4blue2pink
December 28th, 2018, 05:51 AM
hi leosmema :) and congratulations!!

violagirl thats so exciting :) everything crossed for blue for you!!

girliecat it wont be long till you know either :) do you have any feeling one way or the other? i know you didnt sway this time

im 9 weeks now, unisom is still saving me from the sickness for the most part but it does creep in especially at night. hope everyone had a great christmas :)

onelastsway
December 28th, 2018, 09:18 AM
Having a miscarriage...devastated. Good luck to the rest of you, I will check for your updates x

GirlieCat
December 28th, 2018, 09:46 AM
Having a miscarriage...devastated. Good luck to the rest of you, I will check for your updates x

So very sorry onelastsway. My heart breaks for you.

violagirl87
December 29th, 2018, 03:31 PM
hi leosmema :) and congratulations!!

violagirl thats so exciting :) everything crossed for blue for you!!

girliecat it wont be long till you know either :) do you have any feeling one way or the other? i know you didnt sway this time

im 9 weeks now, unisom is still saving me from the sickness for the most part but it does creep in especially at night. hope everyone had a great christmas :)

Thanks 4blue2pink! Fingers crossed ur sickness does stop soon. It’s so hard to do anything while feeling that way.

Girliecat good luck with ur NIPT! I forgot if u have a gender preference this time?

violagirl87
December 29th, 2018, 03:35 PM

I’m so sorry to hear that hun , we are here if you need to talk

4blue2pink
December 30th, 2018, 06:46 AM
im so sorry onelastsway :( xx

RaisingGentlemen3
December 30th, 2018, 03:52 PM

So sorry to hear this! Many of us have been there if you need to talk or have questions. *hugs* try to get some rest

GirlieCat
January 1st, 2019, 12:51 AM
7 weeks tomorrow. The nausea is already in full effect and I am starting to recall how much I hated first trimester because of the daily drunk hang over feeling and throwing up. I am feeling depressed just thinking about dealing with this till 15 weeks like last time. So much harder this time with a toddler to have to care to. Ugh.

eerised
January 1st, 2019, 02:13 PM
Can i join? BFP tomorrow. Deu september 7th

RaisingGentlemen3
January 1st, 2019, 10:31 PM
7 weeks tomorrow. The nausea is already in full effect and I am starting to recall how much I hated first trimester because of the daily drunk hang over feeling and throwing up. I am feeling depressed just thinking about dealing with this till 15 weeks like last time. So much harder this time with a toddler to have to care to. Ugh.

This too, shall pass! Also, you might not be as sick or sick as long this time around. Every pregnancy is different. I feel for you tho, my ds2 I was so sick I could just lay there and watch ds1 play. If I got up I would puke and feel dizzy again. It was a rough 16 wks! Hang in there!

RaisingGentlemen3
January 1st, 2019, 10:32 PM
Can i join? BFP tomorrow. Deu september 7th

Congrats! Did you sway this time?

Jasiahsmommy
January 2nd, 2019, 04:27 PM
Hi Ladies,
I would love to join you! Just had my first appt and my due date is Aug 24th. I go back Friday for an ultrasound. I was getting all my stuff ready to sway and ended up with a positive test before I could start my sway! DH and I have 4 boys and praying for a healthy baby girl this time around ������

RaisingGentlemen3
January 2nd, 2019, 10:13 PM
Hi Ladies,
I would love to join you! Just had my first appt and my due date is Aug 24th. I go back Friday for an ultrasound. I was getting all my stuff ready to sway and ended up with a positive test before I could start my sway! DH and I have 4 boys and praying for a healthy baby girl this time around ������

Congrats on another baby! Fx it's your princess!

RaisingGentlemen3
January 3rd, 2019, 11:52 AM
Ive got a delimma ladies. My supervisor called and wants me to work a day shift in 2 wks. I agreed and got off the phone. As I was entering the shift into my calendar it also showed that I will be nearly 14 wks at that point ! My delimma? US or no US? I could easily get one at some point that day but....I know I will know the gender or at least have a good idea. Do I want to know before dh? Do I want to know that early? I know my dh asked me not to get any nub US this time bc last time it wasn't clear but I felt it was a boy and it caused us both anxiety (I was barely measuring 12 wks) . I don't think he believed much of the nub theory that early until my sil showed me her US at 13 wks and I knew it was a girl. Then it turned out to be a girl and I think he believes it now. So he probably wouldn't want me to get one. It just sucks bc honestly I would just like to see the baby, not necessarily the nub. But that would be impossible for me not to notice and at nearly 14 weeks it'd be accurate. Idk what to do!

GirlieCat
January 3rd, 2019, 05:28 PM
Ive got a delimma ladies. My supervisor called and wants me to work a day shift in 2 wks. I agreed and got off the phone. As I was entering the shift into my calendar it also showed that I will be nearly 14 wks at that point ! My delimma? US or no US? I could easily get one at some point that day but....I know I will know the gender or at least have a good idea. Do I want to know before dh? Do I want to know that early? I know my dh asked me not to get any nub US this time bc last time it wasn't clear but I felt it was a boy and it caused us both anxiety (I was barely measuring 12 wks) . I don't think he believed much of the nub theory that early until my sil showed me her US at 13 wks and I knew it was a girl. Then it turned out to be a girl and I think he believes it now. So he probably wouldn't want me to get one. It just sucks bc honestly I would just like to see the baby, not necessarily the nub. But that would be impossible for me not to notice and at nearly 14 weeks it'd be accurate. Idk what to do!

Are you a nurse? Do you mean you will get the ultrasound at work? If so, could the person doing the scan try to stay away from any nubs? Are you doing the NIPT to determine gender?

GirlieCat
January 3rd, 2019, 05:31 PM
Because this is supposed to be a safe place to share- I had a moment today where something in me just really keeps telling myself that this baby is a boy. I didn't sway this time because I didn't think I cared that much and wanted to just see what would happen...well now that I sit here and think it might be a boy I got super sad and almost cried (blame hormones). I didn't think I cared gender this time, but based on this reaction I guess I really do care and I am scared now how I will react when we find out. I know that is so selfish of me to feel this way since my first sway worked, but I still feel what I feel.
We are doing NIPT so I should know by Valentine's day or the week before.

violagirl87
January 3rd, 2019, 07:01 PM
@girliecat, hang in there, it does get better( the morning sickness). I’m starting to feel more like myself now at 11 weeks.
Don’t let the gender fear get you down or take over. I know it’s hard cuz it’s so strong but it’s easier when you see ur current children and remember your immense love for them and realise you are having one more sweet bundle of joy coming. Wishing u the best! We are all here to talk and support. Good luck with ur NIPT, we should get our results early next week due to the Xmas backlog and yes I’m so super nervous.

@eerised and @jasiahsmommy congratulations and welcome to the group

@raisinggentleman3 maybe you can not look at the US and just get the tech to print out pictures for you? With definitely no nub involved? Idk my hubby and I are always desperate to know things ASAP so I think I would just do the US anyway.

RaisingGentlemen3
January 3rd, 2019, 09:51 PM
Are you a nurse? Do you mean you will get the ultrasound at work? If so, could the person doing the scan try to stay away from any nubs? Are you doing the NIPT to determine gender?

No I'm not a nurse. I'm actually a radiographer (xray and CT scan). So I work in radiology, same department as US. I did talk with dh and we are thinking about when to find out. We hadn't for sure decided yet but we're lea ing toward 16 weeks. If we decide to find out then, I will skip the US at work bc I would just have to wait 2 more wks. If we decide to wait til 20 wks, I will do the nub US at work so we can guess and have a idea. We still haven't decided tho haha. This will probably take a while ��

RaisingGentlemen3
January 3rd, 2019, 09:53 PM
Thanks violagirl! I will keep this in mind too depending on what we decide.

violagirl87
January 4th, 2019, 02:21 AM
No I'm not a nurse. I'm actually a radiographer (xray and CT scan). So I work in radiology, same department as US. I did talk with dh and we are thinking about when to find out. We hadn't for sure decided yet but we're lea ing toward 16 weeks. If we decide to find out then, I will skip the US at work bc I would just have to wait 2 more wks. If we decide to wait til 20 wks, I will do the nub US at work so we can guess and have a idea. We still haven't decided tho haha. This will probably take a while ��

Coooool ur a radiographer! My hubby is a radiologist lol. You definitely will have a hard time resisting a scan if u decide to wait. Good luck! Let us know what u decide!
My first two, I didn’t do much interest research about theories and guesses before 20 weeks and hubby never told me but he was quick to tell me during my 20 weeks scans while the tech was doing the scan.

Good luck!!!!! Pls take my pink dust and pass me ur blue dust [emoji56]

RaisingGentlemen3
January 5th, 2019, 10:30 PM
Thanks for all your help ladies! I have decided to resist the scan. We set up an appt to find out the gender arpund 16 wks so I can wait that long. It's really only 10 days after I work. I didn't really want to set up a day til the week we wanted to find out but I looked up her hours and she's not open on Saturday any more and only open til 5 during the week. Which my dh doesn't get off til 5 so we set an appt so he can leave early that day. Wednesday Jan 30, I will know if I will ever get a daughter.

4blue2pink
January 6th, 2019, 06:58 AM
everything crossed for you Raisinggentlemen how exciting that you will know by the end of the month :)

eerised
January 6th, 2019, 10:33 AM
Yes! I did sway for a girl!

RaisingGentlemen3
January 6th, 2019, 10:41 AM
everything crossed for you Raisinggentlemen how exciting that you will know by the end of the month :)

Thanks! Exciting...and scary! Haha. For now I am trying not to think about it and ignore the thought

amelia
January 7th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Got my BFP yesterday and did a quantitative hCG blood test today as well - due mid-September 2019! I had to do Clomid this time around to induce ovulation but Clomid also sways pink so hopefully it helped me in that regard. Good to be buddies again with you GirlieCat :)

RaisingGentlemen3
January 7th, 2019, 07:36 PM
Congrats Amelia! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

I had my 12 wk appt today. All seems well. No US But Doppler quickly picked up the baby's hb and it was a healthy 160. So happy to have 1 week left in the 1st trimester!!

Hope all is well with everyone else!

GirlieCat
January 8th, 2019, 12:48 AM
Got my BFP yesterday and did a quantitative hCG blood test today as well - due mid-September 2019! I had to do Clomid this time around to induce ovulation but Clomid also sways pink so hopefully it helped me in that regard. Good to be buddies again with you GirlieCat :)

Yeah Amelia! So excited to have you here and congrats. Clomid is great for pink! Lots of pink dust to you.

violagirl87
January 9th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Congratulations and welcome Amelia!!! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!

violagirl87
January 9th, 2019, 12:12 AM
Girls I got the results of my NIPT today. I don’t know how some of you have so much patience to avoid finding out your gender but I was clawing my way to my GP to get my results. I didn’t even wait for DH to come home to share them with him. We are having a BOY !!!!!!! I’m so ecstatic and excited but also in shock and disbelief.... I was planning on buying a heap of cute boy outfits if I found out boy but all of a sudden I kinda want to make sure I see the goods in the 20 weeks scan. Thanks to all you girls for all your support and understanding! Can’t believe it still, I’m having a boy!

Bromedha
January 9th, 2019, 06:02 AM
Wow... Congrats

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

RaisingGentlemen3
January 9th, 2019, 09:06 AM
Wow! Congrats! So happy your sway worked! Please throw me all your pink dust! Hehe. Also, go buy some blue! You are having a boy!

bluebird.
January 9th, 2019, 05:41 PM
Hi everyone! I spot a few familiar names (Raising, Girliecat & LexZepp) from the 2WW groups.

Got a lovely BFP at 9DPO and that line is getting stronger daily which is a relief after a chemical MC in December. Crossing everything that this one is nice and sticky.

We were comparatively slack with swaying tactics this time so who knows if we’ll end up with pink but at this point I don’t know that I mind.
We’ll get the NIPT at 10 weeks (20th Feb) but we leave for a month long trip to Japan 4 days later so I don’t know if I’ll be able to get the results before we get back? I’m Hoping they just email them directly from the company that does the test?

I’m slightly paranoid about doing such a huge trip with potential morning sickness so hit me with any legitimate ms remedies so I can prepare incase it hits me in Japan (or, god forbid, on the plane)

Congrats to everyone and fingers crossed for lots of healthy pregnancies!

GirlieCat
January 10th, 2019, 12:53 AM
Ahhhh yeah viola. That is awesome news. So super happy for happy. I totally understand wanting extra confirmation but if I understand it right you are less likely to get a false boy result than a false girl result so that should be solid. Congrats.

GirlieCat
January 10th, 2019, 12:55 AM
Hi everyone! I spot a few familiar names (Raising, Girliecat & LexZepp) from the 2WW groups.

Got a lovely BFP at 9DPO and that line is getting stronger daily which is a relief after a chemical MC in December. Crossing everything that this one is nice and sticky.

We were comparatively slack with swaying tactics this time so who knows if we’ll end up with pink but at this point I don’t know that I mind.
We’ll get the NIPT at 10 weeks (20th Feb) but we leave for a month long trip to Japan 4 days later so I don’t know if I’ll be able to get the results before we get back? I’m Hoping they just email them directly from the company that does the test?

I’m slightly paranoid about doing such a huge trip with potential morning sickness so hit me with any legitimate ms remedies so I can prepare incase it hits me in Japan (or, god forbid, on the plane)

Congrats to everyone and fingers crossed for lots of healthy pregnancies!

Welcome Blue bird and congrats on the BFP. So happy to have you joining us. Lots of strong healthy baby dust to you.

violagirl87
January 10th, 2019, 03:14 AM
Wow! Congrats! So happy your sway worked! Please throw me all your pink dust! Hehe. Also, go buy some blue! You are having a boy!

Lol giving you all my pink princess fairy unicorn tea party ballerina dust !

Good luck fingers crossed for you too for the end of the month !!

Also thanks for all the support and congratulations from everyone [emoji3059]

violagirl87
January 10th, 2019, 03:15 AM
Welcome and congratulations bluebird!!!

4blue2pink
January 10th, 2019, 07:07 AM
violagirl87 YAY!! Congratulations!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: amazing news!! how has your dh reacted? :) you guys have 2 girls right? have you told them they are getting a brother? :D id trust that NIPT result 100% go buy BLUE!!!!!!

Congratulations Bluebird :) fingers crossed little bean stays sticky :heart: ive take unisom this time, its the first time ive ever taken meds for ms, (with my load of kids i cant afford to be non-functional for up to 20 weeks with the sickness) and OMG why did i not do this with all the others!! haha the difference is incredible, i went from feeling like crap 24/7 to only feeling it creep in at bedtime (night is always worse for me) and i haven't thrown up yet.. i really really recommend it :)

who is next to find out gender?

bluebird.
January 10th, 2019, 07:47 AM
Girls I got the results of my NIPT today. I don’t know how some of you have so much patience to avoid finding out your gender but I was clawing my way to my GP to get my results. I didn’t even wait for DH to come home to share them with him. We are having a BOY !!!!!!! I’m so ecstatic and excited but also in shock and disbelief.... I was planning on buying a heap of cute boy outfits if I found out boy but all of a sudden I kinda want to make sure I see the goods in the 20 weeks scan. Thanks to all you girls for all your support and understanding! Can’t believe it still, I’m having a boy!

Huge congratulations on your successful sway Viola!
Were your NIPT results emailed to you or did you have to go to your Dr to get the results?
Go shopping for all the blue onesies!

bluebird.
January 10th, 2019, 07:49 AM
violagirl87 YAY!! Congratulations!! :bluecheer: :bluecheer: :bluecheer: amazing news!! how has your dh reacted? :) you guys have 2 girls right? have you told them they are getting a brother? :D id trust that NIPT result 100% go buy BLUE!!!!!!

Congratulations Bluebird :) fingers crossed little bean stays sticky :heart: ive take unisom this time, its the first time ive ever taken meds for ms, (with my load of kids i cant afford to be non-functional for up to 20 weeks with the sickness) and OMG why did i not do this with all the others!! haha the difference is incredible, i went from feeling like crap 24/7 to only feeling it creep in at bedtime (night is always worse for me) and i haven't thrown up yet.. i really really recommend it :)

Thanks 4blue, I will make a note re unisom! Even I don't have MS before we leave I want to have something on me just in case

RaisingGentlemen3
January 10th, 2019, 09:19 AM

I don't know if I am next but my gender US is the 30th at 4 pm CST. Not nervous yet but I know I will be when it gets closer for sure!

4blue2pink
January 10th, 2019, 09:53 AM
I don't know if I am next but my gender US is the 30th at 4 pm CST. Not nervous yet but I know I will be when it gets closer for sure!

so exciting :D everything crossed for you raisinggentlemen!! will you have a 12/13 weeks scan (and potentially a nub shot) before your gender scan?

bluebird i'd never heard of unisom until my last due date group on here :) lots of the american ladies were on it and it sounded amazing so i went for it this time!! i had to buy it online as they dont treat ms over here but found it readily available.

RaisingGentlemen3
January 10th, 2019, 01:06 PM
so exciting :D everything crossed for you raisinggentlemen!! will you have a 12/13 weeks scan (and potentially a nub shot) before your gender scan?

bluebird i'd never heard of unisom until my last due date group on here :) lots of the american ladies were on it and it sounded amazing so i went for it this time!! i had to buy it online as they dont treat ms over here but found it readily available.

I could have one a week from today while at work but I'm going to avoid it since I will know less than 2 weeks later anyway. I feel like I will know for sure next week if I get an US at work bc I will be near 14 wks. So I don't really want to know that early. Also, if it's a boy, I don't want to know at work! Haha

4blue2pink
January 10th, 2019, 02:22 PM
I could have one a week from today while at work but I'm going to avoid it since I will know less than 2 weeks later anyway. I feel like I will know for sure next week if I get an US at work bc I will be near 14 wks. So I don't really want to know that early. Also, if it's a boy, I don't want to know at work! Haha

thats a good point!! its only a couple of extra weeks to wait isnt it, not like waiting g from 12 weeks to 20, will keep everything crossed for you to hear pink :)

violagirl87
January 10th, 2019, 06:14 PM
@4blue2pink, thanks! DH was just thankful that baby is healthy and said that was his main concern, he’s too good that way. He’s more excited to actually see baby at the Nuchal scan next week , bless him. I will definitely splurge soon , baby will be born in July end which will be peak winter and it’s peak summer atm so I will get some season appropriate stuff soon.

And yes we have 2 DD , but I haven’t told them yet as we haven’t told anyone yet and I can’t count on DD1 not to spill the beans lol.

@ bluebird, thanks also, yes I had to go to my doctors to get my results as they are the ones to order the test. It’s really annoying as a doctors consult costs 40$ and they refuse to simply print out results and let you take it from the receptionist, so it’s like paying 400$ for the blood test and an extra 40$ to get results [emoji58]

@raisinggentlemen3 goooodluck fingers and toes crossed for you !

GirlieCat
January 11th, 2019, 09:55 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190111/774997233d1a927a1009263527bfc700.jpg

8w2d and everything looked good. There really is a baby in there. Strong heartbeat and measuring almost exactly where it should. I go back Jan 30 for my NIPT bloodwork for gender.

RaisingGentlemen3
January 11th, 2019, 02:12 PM
Yay girliecat! Congrats in a healthy baby! It won't be long til we both find out! Crazy...!

4blue2pink
January 11th, 2019, 02:17 PM
yay girliecat baby looks like a little jellybaby :) all these NIPT results around the corner is so exciting!!

violagirl enjoy shopping for your winter boy :) july/august is peak summer here im not looking forward to being huge in the heat

wantinfo9
January 12th, 2019, 11:15 AM
do anyone know from ultrasound from which side did you ovulate and what was the gender.....

wantinfo9
January 12th, 2019, 02:48 PM
do anyone know from ultrasound from which side did you ovulate and what was the gender.....

RaisingGentlemen3
January 12th, 2019, 10:43 PM

I for sure ovulated from the right side with ds3 from US. But honestly, there is NO way it matters which ovary produces the egg. Every egg is an x from us so left or right, always x!

Blue2
January 12th, 2019, 10:54 PM
Guess I should officially join - got my BFP yesterday!!! Ava bracelet app predicts September 19 due date. And for any pink sway mums, if it's helpful I created this with hindsight on how I conceived DD

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/75193-unintentional-girl-sway-mum-now-swaying-blue.html

I swayed blue and hopefully find out if I was successful by early March with NIPT results... eek!!

violagirl87
January 13th, 2019, 03:28 AM

I guess an ultrasound can say which side you ovulated from but the gender isn’t determined until conception

Congratulations @ blue2! Welcome and fingers crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy

@girliecat you have one adorable bean!!

violagirl87
January 13th, 2019, 03:32 AM
So I caved and bought a small wooden police car and a small wooden fire truck thinking my girls can still play with them even if the NIPT is somehow wrong .... will try to hold my hand on picking up outfits til maybe May or June[emoji23]

4blue2pink
January 13th, 2019, 07:45 AM
yay Blue2 :D Congratulations and everything crossed for this to be your boy!! i read your other thread, you were living an unintentional pink sway with your DD werent you :) its amazing how many of us come on here and suddenly see why we have our boys/girls!!

violagirl if that NIPT is wrong i'll be so surprised, they are so so reliable especially with a boy result!! aww little wooden trucks are so cute!! you could do a baby brother reveal for your girls with them :)

Sillyginger
January 14th, 2019, 08:28 PM
Hi everyone! We got our BFP on Friday, 11 DPO! I’m so happy to join y’all! I see some familiar names from Dec and Jan TTC forums! We swayed blue! I’m praying for a sticky, healthy baby boy! Due September 20.

Blue2
January 14th, 2019, 11:54 PM
SG - good to see you over here! Congrats again on BFP!!!! I'm due September 19 so FX for our boys :bluecheer:

Hi everyone! We got our BFP on Friday, 11 DPO! I’m so happy to join y’all! I see some familiar names from Dec and Jan TTC forums! We swayed blue! I’m praying for a sticky, healthy baby boy! Due September 20.

Blue2
January 14th, 2019, 11:57 PM
Random question - isn't it impossible to get a false 'boy' NIPT result? As in, geneticists could not detect a Y chromosome in your (mum's) blood work if there wasn't a boy on board? I always thought if there was a mistaken NIPT test result it would be 'girl' because both mum & bub have at least x chromosomes (aka they missed collecting the bub's Y chromosome in the bloodworm sample)

Atomic....?

yay Blue2 :D Congratulations and everything crossed for this to be your boy!! i read your other thread, you were living an unintentional pink sway with your DD werent you :) its amazing how many of us come on here and suddenly see why we have our boys/girls!!

violagirl if that NIPT is wrong i'll be so surprised, they are so so reliable especially with a boy result!! aww little wooden trucks are so cute!! you could do a baby brother reveal for your girls with them :)

violagirl87
January 15th, 2019, 03:33 AM
Random question - isn't it impossible to get a false 'boy' NIPT result? As in, geneticists could not detect a Y chromosome in your (mum's) blood work if there wasn't a boy on board? I always thought if there was a mistaken NIPT test result it would be 'girl' because both mum & bub have at least x chromosomes (aka they missed collecting the bub's Y chromosome in the bloodworm sample)

Atomic....?

Hi Blue2

This is what atomic wrote in another post. Hope it helps. I’m logically my NIPT is accurate but it’s just the emotional bit of myself that finds it hard to believe I’ll be (fingers crossed) having our son [emoji177]

They can tell the difference between the DNA from past pregnancies and current pregnancies. I can't find it now but I read about how they do it and I was satisfied by the process. It's 97-99% accurate for gender depending on what test you use.

You can have the test too early but my understanding is that it isn't about the baby's organs developing, it is the amount of comingling with your blood. Early in pregnancy the baby doesn't yet share your blood supply and the yolk sac is providing nutrition so there's not much of its DNA in your blood yet.

violagirl87
January 15th, 2019, 03:34 AM

Welcome and congratulations! Fingers crossed you get your healthy baby boy !

Sillyginger
January 15th, 2019, 08:15 PM
Hi everyone. I’m kind of bummed. My OB has me come in for blood hcg today because I’ve had a miscarriage in the past, and while the number is reassuring for a viable pregnancy, it’s on the higher side. 610 at 15 dpo. I keep reading that higher hcgs are associated with more girls. Of course I will love another baby girl, but I swayed as hard as I could.

violagirl87
January 16th, 2019, 02:11 AM
Hi everyone. I’m kind of bummed. My OB has me come in for blood hcg today because I’ve had a miscarriage in the past, and while the number is reassuring for a viable pregnancy, it’s on the higher side. 610 at 15 dpo. I keep reading that higher hcgs are associated with more girls. Of course I will love another baby girl, but I swayed as hard as I could.

Hey don’t worry about those things ! I don’t think fetal heart rate or hcg or anything really indicates either gender.

With my two girls, didn’t get a BFP ( very faint) til after period was due, hcg was low to start and slow to climb, no morning sickness, both measured about a week behind their EDD and both were born at 3kg exactly on their due date.

This pregnancy I swayed boy and NIPT says boy - I got a BFP ( wildly strong) 3 days before period was due, high hcg start and climb, horrible morning sickness til 10 weeks, and today bubs is measuring 5 days ahead of EDD....

You just never know , fingers crossed this is your boy

RaisingGentlemen3
January 16th, 2019, 01:32 PM

I really looked into this after I got my bfp at 8dpo this pregnancy. It really seems it's 50/50 still. There actually seems to be no way to predict gender. Some things work for some people and not for others. Or even some predictors work for one pregnancy and not another. All the old wives tales said girl for ds2 and some, like the Chinese calendar, still do! Hcg levels are really just another old wives tale, try not to read into it! I know, easier said than done!

Sillyginger
January 16th, 2019, 04:02 PM
Thanks viola and raisinggentlemen! Viola, it helps to know you had higher hcgs with your boy.

ruupau
January 19th, 2019, 03:37 AM
Hi all I got my bfp @ 10 DPO, and I swayed pink, an application that I use is saying due date September 30th, so am here join the due date

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

ruupau
January 19th, 2019, 03:38 AM
Thanks viola and raisinggentlemen! Viola, it helps to know you had higher hcgs with your boy.Sorry Sillyginger I clicked thanks and like by mistake

4blue2pink
January 19th, 2019, 06:50 AM
Congratulations ruupau! fingers crossed this is your girl :)

sillyginger i wouldnt stress over the hcg, if it was an accurate indicator of gender it'd be the most popular way to find out because you could know so early! :)

ruupau
January 19th, 2019, 07:24 AM
Congratulations ruupau! fingers crossed this is your girl :)

sillyginger i wouldnt stress over the hcg, if it was an accurate indicator of gender it'd be the most popular way to find out because you could know so early! :)Thanks 4 Blue2pink, hope its my pink on the way,

TA Sait
January 19th, 2019, 08:06 AM
Hey ruu..
Congratulations again.
Hope the pink sticky bean has won the race...
:HH::awe::HH:

ruupau
January 19th, 2019, 12:12 PM
TA thanks, still not believing it cos the symptoms are very minor, and different from all my Ds pregos, so wasn't believing am really prego

Sillyginger
January 19th, 2019, 04:49 PM
Hi all I got my bfp @ 10 DPO, and I swayed pink, an application that I use is saying due date September 30th, so am here join the due date

CONGRATULATIONS Ruu!!!!!!! So happy for you!!

TA Sait
January 20th, 2019, 02:49 AM
TA thanks, still not believing it cos the symptoms are very minor, and different from all my Ds pregos, so wasn't believing am really prego

Ruu be happy that something is different compared to your other pregos...
May you get a pink bundle of joy this time...

ruupau
January 20th, 2019, 04:18 AM
Ruu be happy that something is different compared to your other pregos...
May you get a pink bundle of joy this time...Thanks TA will be more than happy when you join us, did AF ends, wish you successful attempt this time around and Nell also

TA Sait
January 20th, 2019, 12:08 PM
Thanks TA will be more than happy when you join us, did AF ends, wish you successful attempt this time around and Nell also

Hopefully ruu...
AF came to an end. Will attempt on 28th or 29th.. Now I just hope that it ll be a successful one...

RaisingGentlemen3
January 20th, 2019, 09:56 PM
Finally started 2nd trimester yesterday! So excited to get some energy back soon and my nausea is already wearing off some. How is everyone else doing? Anyone feel their baby yet? I felt mine a few days ago but its just flutters right now.

10 days until we find out! Ahhhhh

4blue2pink
January 21st, 2019, 08:57 AM
im 13 weeks today!! its going by quickly :) still on the sickness meds but overall feeling much better!!
RaisingGentlemen3 10 days!! aaahhh so exciting i have everything crossed for you to hear girl :)

RaisingGentlemen3
January 21st, 2019, 09:03 AM
Thanks 5B2P! I need all the help I can get!

You're almost out of 1st trimester! So exciting! Maybe soon you can get off meds too

4blue2pink
January 21st, 2019, 09:20 AM
Thanks 5B2P! I need all the help I can get!

You're almost out of 1st trimester! So exciting! Maybe soon you can get off meds too

i so hope this is your girl RG :heart:
yes i hope i can be off them soon, i have dropped the morning dose (which covers the afternoon) as i no longer need it :) but i still need the afternoon dose which covers me till i fall asleep and the bedtime dose which covers me for the morning. in my previous pregnancies sickness usually hangs around till 20ish weeks with evening through to bedtime always the worst!!

GirlieCat
January 21st, 2019, 02:34 PM
Finally started 2nd trimester yesterday! So excited to get some energy back soon and my nausea is already wearing off some. How is everyone else doing? Anyone feel their baby yet? I felt mine a few days ago but its just flutters right now.

10 days until we find out! Ahhhhh

Ahh 10 days! Are you nervous? I have about 2.5 weeks till I find out and I am getting very nervous. I didn’t think I would feel this way but I am already dealing with tons of negative feelings when I think it is going to be a boy. I just have a feeling it is boy and it is making me depressed already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3littleladies01
January 21st, 2019, 06:03 PM
Oooh can I join please?

Got my BFP last week (still in shock!) after 5 months ttc. Swaying boy

I have 3 beautiful girls already :) been on quite a swaying journey so praying it’s a blue in there and I can be done!

Due 28th September

4blue2pink
January 21st, 2019, 06:31 PM
Girliecat not long till you find out! i have everything crossed for you to hear pink :heart: and im sorry these feelings have crept in since your bfp, GD can be funny like that, you think you dont care about the gender till your actually pregnant and then it hits you again :( does your dh have a preference this time?

3littleladies01 yay your here :) everything crossed for this to be your boy!! xx

GirlieCat
January 21st, 2019, 08:03 PM
Girliecat not long till you find out! i have everything crossed for you to hear pink :heart: and im sorry these feelings have crept in since your bfp, GD can be funny like that, you think you dont care about the gender till your actually pregnant and then it hits you again :( does your dh have a preference this time?

3littleladies01 yay your here :) everything crossed for this to be your boy!! xx

Thanks. Hubby wants a girl. I don’t know if he will be sad, like I will, if it is a boy but he really wants it to be a girl. I really did think I was okay either way until a few weeks ago when I just started having a huge feeling it is a boy and then I discovered how I truly feel. Last week I was in the attic and saw al the boxes of my daughters baby clothes and I may never get to use them again and that almost brought tears to my eyes. I also feel guilty since I already have a girl and there are so many ladies who have lots of boys and just want one girl.

violagirl87
January 21st, 2019, 08:50 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the group!!!
Also congratulations and welcome to 3littleladies01

@raisinggentlemen3 and 4blue2pink , so exciting that you guys are in your second trimesters! Hopefully the sickness and tiredness is all behind . Fingers crossed and pink dust ur way RG. I’m also 14 weeks today, and I’m feeling a lot more like myself. I’ve told work, who are happy for me to take a year off and then come back ( obviously I won’t be earning anything in that year but it’s nice to have a job to come back to).

Girliecat and RG can’t wait til u guys find out ! Fingers crossed for you guys , not long now !

Now for the dreaded task of telling my parents.... Or maybe I’ll just wait til baby comes [emoji23]

Sillyginger
January 21st, 2019, 09:32 PM
Oh gosh, viola! You sound like me. I told my mom just the other day, and she said, “I’m gonna have to process this” and that was it :rolleyes: I hope your parents are excited when you do tell them. I wish I would’ve waited longer to tell my mom.
RG, I’m so excited for you and hope you hear girl!!
4blue2pink, I hope your nausea goes away soon. That’s miserable.
Girliecat, I hope you hear pink too! Not long for you either! I’ve been hit with the opposite feeling too. It’s not fun. I didn’t think I would be too upset, but I can tell now I would be.
Welcome, 3littleladies! I think you were in our TTC group!! Praying this is your boy!

My hcgs continue to be pretty darn high. 610 at 15 dpo then 1264 at 17 dpo and now over 12,000 at 21 dpo. Now I’m nervous it’s twins. I know you can’t go by your numbers but that’s pretty high from all the googling I’ve done (would someone please take my phone!!!!!!???) and I can’t help but be discouraged about what I’ve read about girls making higher hcg.

violagirl87
January 22nd, 2019, 04:39 AM
Oh gosh, viola! You sound like me. I told my mom just the other day, and she said, “I’m gonna have to process this” and that was it :rolleyes: I hope your parents are excited when you do tell them. I wish I would’ve waited longer to tell my mom.
Girliecat, I hope you hear pink too! Not long for you either! I’ve been hit with the opposite feeling too. It’s not fun. I didn’t think I would be too upset, but I can tell now I would be.
Welcome, 3littleladies! I think you were in our TTC group!! Praying this is your boy!

My hcgs continue to be pretty darn high. 610 at 15 dpo then 1264 at 17 dpo and now over 12,000 at 21 dpo. Now I’m nervous it’s twins. I know you can’t go by your numbers but that’s pretty high from all the googling I’ve done (would someone please take my phone!!!!!!???) and I can’t help but be discouraged about what I’ve read about girls making higher hcg.

My parents will be really really upset, they firstly thought I had DD1 too young and when I was pregnant with DD2 they didn’t want me to have a second child, and when DD2 turned 1 they told me I should absolutely not have any other children. I’m not looking forward to telling them but they live about 10 mins drive from us and we see them every weekend so it’s not exactly going to be a secret.

On a happier note DHs parents were pleased and said they were praying for us to have another child and were just waiting for us to be ready ourselves.

I hope ur mom comes around sillyginger , im sure she will and theres always us to support you if you like [emoji1]

And definitely don’t read into hcg numbers it really doesn’t mean anything at all

CanadaMommy86
January 22nd, 2019, 06:00 AM
Hi! I have been keeping up with this thread, but haven't commented because I haven't had an ultrasound or heard baby's heartbeat, so I'm very nervous. I have my first US in a week. Due August 23rd-25th (my EDD is different to LMP date). Loosely swayed pink, was only strict on diet for 9 weeks so not going to expect to be having a girl this time, but really happy to be adding another little person to our family.

GirlieCat
January 22nd, 2019, 07:06 AM
My parents will be really really upset, they firstly thought I had DD1 too young and when I was pregnant with DD2 they didn’t want me to have a second child, and when DD2 turned 1 they told me I should absolutely not have any other children. I’m not looking forward to telling them but they live about 10 mins drive from us and we see them every weekend so it’s not exactly going to be a secret.

Wow so sorry your parents are so negative and will make you feel bad. My mom will be happy but I still choose to keep it a secret. She only lives 10 min away too and we see each other often but last time I didn’t tel her till 22 weeks and this time I am going to sit as long as I can again. I am 10 weeks now and we have not told a single person. We will wait till we know gender and then tell a few people but the bulk will wait till after 15 weeks or more. I am really am sorry your parents make you feel this way.

Sillyginger
January 22nd, 2019, 09:22 AM
Viola, I’m so sorry your parents will be disappointed. We are all very excited for you! And I’m happy your DH family is excited and supportive.
Hi canadamommy! Congratulations!! Praying for a sticky pink bean for you! My youngest DD birthday is August 19! Her due date was the 22nd.

4blue2pink
January 22nd, 2019, 10:37 AM
Thanks. Hubby wants a girl. I don’t know if he will be sad, like I will, if it is a boy but he really wants it to be a girl. I really did think I was okay either way until a few weeks ago when I just started having a huge feeling it is a boy and then I discovered how I truly feel. Last week I was in the attic and saw al the boxes of my daughters baby clothes and I may never get to use them again and that almost brought tears to my eyes. I also feel guilty since I already have a girl and there are so many ladies who have lots of boys and just want one girl.

there is every chance this is a girl i really hope it is, oh believe me if i had known about swaying i would have swayed for my first just like you did and if i could have chosen my family in advance id have chosen a big all girl family no doubt, just because you have 1 girl doesnt mean your gd is any less than someone who has no girls, some women are totally happy with a mix of genders as long as they get one girl in the mix while others desperately want a single gender family. You guys are naturally quite pink friendly arent you? (im trying to remember your posts from dd1) im sure it was you who seemed quite set for pink even without the sway :) tell me if im wrong though!!

4blue2pink
January 22nd, 2019, 10:42 AM

On a happier note DHs parents were pleased and said they were praying for us to have another child and were just waiting for us to be ready ourselves.

I hope ur mom comes around sillyginger , im sure she will and theres always us to support you if you like [emoji1]

And definitely don’t read into hcg numbers it really doesn’t mean anything at all

oh no im sorry they responded that way :( i was also "too young" in my families eyes when i had my first and then there was the horror of me having more but now i think they've just given up!! we dont announce till after the birth, i dont want the stress!! is there any chance they will be pleased baby is a boy? or is gender not a factor for them.

4blue2pink
January 22nd, 2019, 10:48 AM

no offence to your mum but she should go and "process this" privately while still Congratulating you, its not like you told her she has to have another baby, this is your child and she should be happy for you :( i hope she comes round and gets excited soon :)

PUT THE PHONE DOWN haha seriously levels arent an indication of gender if it were reliable itd be used as a gender tool by now, twins i guess would be higher? though im no expert, perhaps your in for a double blue surprise ;) though if your dr thought twins they'd of said something wouldnt they?

4blue2pink
January 22nd, 2019, 10:50 AM
Hi canadamommy :D sorry for the block posts everyone im trying to keep up but im asleep here (uk) when most of the posts go up!!

Sillyginger
January 22nd, 2019, 12:09 PM
no offence to your mum but she should go and "process this" privately while still Congratulating you, its not like you told her she has to have another baby, this is your child and she should be happy for you :( i hope she comes round and gets excited soon :)

PUT THE PHONE DOWN haha seriously levels arent an indication of gender if it were reliable itd be used as a gender tool by now, twins i guess would be higher? though im no expert, perhaps your in for a double blue surprise ;) though if your dr thought twins they'd of said something wouldnt they?

Ha! I wish I would’ve thought to tell her that! I was just kind of shocked at first. She literally jumped up and down when my cousin announced that she was pregnant. I won’t be sharing a bunch of info with her about this pregnancy that’s for sure.
From what I’ve read twins Can have average, high, or low hcg, but higher hcgs can be an indicator, but definitely not a guarantee. My great aunt on my mom’s side has identical twins and my husband is an identical twin, but I don’t think identicals run in families. But, I’m ancient so I guess it’s a possibility. I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday. I’ll keep y’all updated.

4blue2pink
January 22nd, 2019, 01:23 PM
Ha! I wish I would’ve thought to tell her that! I was just kind of shocked at first. She literally jumped up and down when my cousin announced that she was pregnant. I won’t be sharing a bunch of info with her about this pregnancy that’s for sure.
From what I’ve read twins Can have average, high, or low hcg, but higher hcgs can be an indicator, but definitely not a guarantee. My great aunt on my mom’s side has identical twins and my husband is an identical twin, but I don’t think identicals run in families. But, I’m ancient so I guess it’s a possibility. I have an ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday. I’ll keep y’all updated.

ugh let her enjoy your cousins baby while she misses out on yours.. seriously this is her loss dont let it spoil it for you :heart: no i dont think identical twins run in families but i'll keep an eye out for your update, hopefully its just a big strong healthy boy in there kicking out a ton of hcg ;) how many ids do you have? was your mum excited for your others?

Sillyginger
January 22nd, 2019, 02:07 PM
ugh let her enjoy your cousins baby while she misses out on yours.. seriously this is her loss dont let it spoil it for you :heart: no i dont think identical twins run in families but i'll keep an eye out for your update, hopefully its just a big strong healthy boy in there kicking out a ton of hcg ;) how many ids do you have? was your mum excited for your others?

I have two other DD. She was really excited for our first, but not very excited for #2. :shrug:

4blue2pink
January 22nd, 2019, 02:12 PM
I have two other DD. She was really excited for our first, but not very excited for #2. :shrug:

let her get on with it, its not worth any stress on your end, if she wants to miss out by being negative then she can do.. i am sad that she is taking away from this experience for you by being this way though, we are all excited for you :D are you doing NIPT for gender or scan?

RaisingGentlemen3
January 22nd, 2019, 09:04 PM
Just to sum up a response to all these entries, why can't people just be happy for us? I mean especially if you're excited, then just be excited for you top...? Ya know? The people I work ALL have 2 kids and all but one of those have BG so they always say how happy they are to have the perfect family blah blah. Idk how many times I heard this after I found out #3 was ds3. Lame. We only plan to tell our families about what #4 is but haven't decided when yet. Everyone else will have to wait for birth.

My scan is a week from tomorrow. I am apart of another gender forum and in that due date group several of us are finding out within this next week. All but one of us (that's active in there anyway) swayed or is hoping for pink. 2 so far heard girl and there's 3 of us left to find out, me being the last. I'm just paranoid now that I won't get a girl bc not all of us can or will get our dg and the odds seem to be dwindling for me.

violagirl87
January 23rd, 2019, 03:55 AM
Welcome and congratulations @canadamommy! Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy:)

And I’m going to do a blanket reply to everyone also hoping that all your scans and tests give you the gender news you desire. RG just because you’re the last to find out in your group doesn’t mean you won’t get your girl! Sending so much pink your way! sillyginger don’t get too worked up about hcg numbers and definitely let us know if it is twins!
4blue2pink, my parents wanted a boy each of my previous pregnancies but they really wanted me to be done after 2 kids regardless of gender . Well it’s really not their choice and they will have to come to terms with it somehow.
And girliecat if you do get your second girl, the bond between sisters is truly amazing [emoji177]

Sorry if I’ve missed anyone, there’s a whole lot of posts to keep up with!

violagirl87
January 23rd, 2019, 04:02 AM
Girls I also wanted to say I met my GP for getting the results of my 12 week Nuchal scan and baby has a SUA or a single umbilical artery. Has anyone had that in any of their pregnancies? DH noticed and and briefly discussed it with the sonographer ( I get my scans done where he works) and he just told me it’s not anything to worry , just a 1%variation that needs to be monitored.

My GP wants to send me to see the obstetrician at the local hospital from now on to do growth development scans and to rule out any abnormalities every 3-4 weeks.

After a bit of googling I’m freaking out. I feel like a fool for wanting a son so bad and then getting one but possibly not having a healthy baby. I’m feeling so guilty , like I should have just worked towards getting pregnant without any desire except a healthy baby.... I feel so stupid for thinking about clothes to buy and toys and never considering that there might be health issues.

Girls any advice or reassurance would be great

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190123/cb124309cf2cd8e86a86de3c03a8a12c.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190123/e67acd8047429a10b61b0e72460e0ebe.jpg

Sillyginger
January 23rd, 2019, 11:43 AM
Viola, I know you’re probably beside yourself with worry! Your baby is going to be fine. You’ve had NIPT testing and it didn’t show any chromosomal abnormalities. The perinatal mortality is associated with the chromosomal, renal, cardiac, and neuro abnormalities, not just with an isolated SUA. It sounds like they’re going to monitor you and the baby closely for intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). I’m so sorry you’re going through this.

RaisingGentlemen3
January 23rd, 2019, 01:10 PM
Viola, I have a friend who's 3 yr old dd had a 2 strand cord and she is perfectly normal and healthy! I think they monitored her closer but all went well. This happens fairly often and I've read 85% are girls so you're lucky to have gotten your boy! And since labs say he is healthy, I would worry about those other problems! I know, easier said than done. Hang in there!

3littleladies01
January 23rd, 2019, 01:51 PM
Viola, don’t feel guilty for wanting your boy. It goes without saying you wanted healthy too, but there is nothing wrong with wanting your son - please don’t feel bad.

I don’t really have anything useful to add with regards your diagnosis, but if you’ve had the NIPT I’m sure you’ll be fine and it’s great you are in the system and they are monitoring you so closely. Big hugs xx

GirlieCat
January 23rd, 2019, 09:29 PM
Just to sum up a response to all these entries, why can't people just be happy for us? I mean especially if you're excited, then just be excited for you top...? Ya know? The people I work ALL have 2 kids and all but one of those have BG so they always say how happy they are to have the perfect family blah blah. Idk how many times I heard this after I found out #3 was ds3. Lame. We only plan to tell our families about what #4 is but haven't decided when yet. Everyone else will have to wait for birth.

My scan is a week from tomorrow. I am apart of another gender forum and in that due date group several of us are finding out within this next week. All but one of us (that's active in there anyway) swayed or is hoping for pink. 2 so far heard girl and there's 3 of us left to find out, me being the last. I'm just paranoid now that I won't get a girl bc not all of us can or will get our dg and the odds seem to be dwindling for me.

There is no limit to the number of girls a group can have. Your odd don’t change because of their results but I do understand what you mean.

I get upset when people assume a boy and a girl kid is the perfect family because for me and my husband it would not be. But I will be honest that even I don’t know how to respond when I know someone wanted one gender and got the opposite. I usually say nothing and just congratulate but now I wonder if because I understand gender desire and disappointment if I should be saying something. ???? Three babies at work in the last year and all three moms confided in me they wanted one gender and then all three got the opposite.

GirlieCat
January 23rd, 2019, 09:39 PM
Viola, I am so sorry you have to worry about this but DO NOT beat yourself up. Everyone wants a healthy baby but it is okay to also want a specific gender. There is nothing you could have done different and swaying didn’t cause this. Please do not feel guilty honey. Other than monitoring are there other tests they want to run? I would think if they really had reason to believe there was mor wrong, that they would be doing more tests. Try to focus on something positive and know that worrying won’t change anything and could make things worse so push out the bad thoughts when they start taking over. Your baby is healthy and perfect until there is something that says otherwise. So sorry you have to worry about this.

ruupau
January 24th, 2019, 12:34 AM
Viola, all is gonna be well, so sorry you are so worried but if those who know more than us are saying nothing is serious then nothing is serious have positive thoughts and be happy,

RaisingGentlemen3
January 24th, 2019, 09:28 AM
[QUOTE=GirlieCat;1020899]There is no limit to the number of girls a group can have. Your odd don’t change because of their results but I do understand what you mean.

I get upset when people assume a boy and a girl kid is the perfect family because for me and my husband it would not be. But I will be honest that even I don’t know how to respond when I know someone wanted one gender and got the opposite. I usually say nothing and just congratulate but now I wonder if because I understand gender desire and disappointment if I should be saying something. ???? Three babies at work in the last year and all three moms confided in me they wanted one gender and then all three got the opposite.

It's so hard not to feel like I will be one of the few who get the opposite from a sway. But I am trying not to pay too much attention to their outcome. I think I might stay off the site for a few days before my scan just to not make my GA worse.

Since having GD, I feel like the best response toward any pregnancy and resulting gender is a positive comment. Not well girls are harder when they're older anyway, or boys are so rough, etc. Just say something nice about the gender they are getting! Down playing the opposite just feels patronizing. Same response for a person getting their DG. Just equal reactions I guess.

violagirl87
January 27th, 2019, 03:37 AM
Thanks so so much everyone for your kind words. I will say while I’m still quite worried I’ve been so busy and tired I haven’t had much time to think about it. I’ve also resolved to just ask the risks and the nitty details from the obstetrician at the hospital and then see “how much “ I should worry.

DD2s second birthday is on Sunday so I want to be the happiest for her no matter what[emoji177]

How’s everyone else doing? Any news from anyone?

Sillyginger
January 27th, 2019, 12:06 PM
[QUOTE=GirlieCat;1020899]There is no limit to the number of girls a group can have. Your odd don’t change because of their results but I do understand what you mean.

It's so hard not to feel like I will be one of the few who get the opposite from a sway. But I am trying not to pay too much attention to their outcome. I think I might stay off the site for a few days before my scan just to not make my GA worse.

Since having GD, I feel like the best response toward any pregnancy and resulting gender is a positive comment. Not well girls are harder when they're older anyway, or boys are so rough, etc. Just say something nice about the gender they are getting! Down playing the opposite just feels patronizing. Same response for a person getting their DG. Just equal reactions I guess.

I feel like that about getting an opposite too. You’re not alone there! I am praying you here girl at your ultrasound! Sending you my pink dust!

Sillyginger
January 27th, 2019, 12:16 PM
Thanks so so much everyone for your kind words. I will say while I’m still quite worried I’ve been so busy and tired I haven’t had much time to think about it. I’ve also resolved to just ask the risks and the nitty details from the obstetrician at the hospital and then see “how much “ I should worry.

DD2s second birthday is on Sunday so I want to be the happiest for her no matter what[emoji177]

How’s everyone else doing? Any news from anyone?

I think it’s a really good idea to ask direct questions about the risks, so there’s nothing left to interpretation. My mind always jumps to the worst possible case scenario! I think your OB will definitely be able to put your mind at ease. Happy birthday to your DD2!!
I think my “morning sickness” has started. I haven’t thrown up, but I haven’t been able to eat my whole meal sometimes. Like my cereal this morning. I got kind of nauseated and had to pour it out. And the other day I couldn’t finish a chick fila sandwich!!! It just grossed me out at the end.
We’ve got our first ultrasound on Tuesday, so that’s pretty exciting and nerve-wracking. I’ll be 6 weeks 1 day, and I’m praying we see a strong heartbeat (“heartbeep” if you ask myDD1).

RaisingGentlemen3
January 28th, 2019, 01:01 AM
[QUOTE=RaisingGentlemen3;1020929]

I feel like that about getting an opposite too. You’re not alone there! I am praying you here girl at your ultrasound! Sending you my pink dust!

Thank you! I will gladly take all that pink dust. I only have 2 days left and I am starting to get pretty nervous! I know we will love this baby either way but my dh and I both want a dd so bad! Praying and fx!

I might be off this site til Wednesday night after I lay my kids to bed, so no worries if I don't update asap.

bluebird.
January 29th, 2019, 03:17 AM
Just had our scan and I'm so confused! Advice needed!

I should be 6w3d based on the date I know I ovulated or 6w6d based on my LMP - 12/12.
We DTD 12/27. I am 99% sure that I ovulated/ conceived 12/29 (tested with OPK's & BBT).
We got a BFP at 9DPO based on those dates.

My HCG at 16DPO was 942 (suggesting 3-5 weeks) taken 01/14
My HCG at 23DPO was 15500 taken 01/21

Scan today showed gestational & yolk sac in the correct location but only measuring at 5w5d. She wasn't terribly concerned about this (she assumes I ovulated later) however, that would mean that I conceived 03/01 and somehow got my BFP at 4DPO which is absolutely impossible.

So, am I correct in thinking that since it's basically impossible that I ovulated later but managed to get a BFP when I did?

I'm assuming that bambino stopped growing last week at 5w5d (but that was the day I had my last HCG taken?) and it's a missed MC - do you think I'm correct?

So confused!

Pbn3
January 29th, 2019, 06:12 AM
Bluebird just want to jump in and say I totally understand your concerns however it's just to early for anything to be definitive right now. Brace yourself for bad news but also hold onto hope that its so early. Seen this scenario so many times result in a h&h pregnancy and wishing the same for you!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

RaisingGentlemen3
January 29th, 2019, 11:56 AM
Ladybird, it's way to early to worry about miscarriage just bc of the dates. Those early scans can be +/- 6 days. They're so small it's super hard to get exactly on the edge of the baby to get an accurate measurement. I'm sure you ovulated when you did and the Dr just wasn't able to get right on the edge of the baby. Please try not to worry!

violagirl87
January 29th, 2019, 04:20 PM

I should be 6w3d based on the date I know I ovulated or 6w6d based on my LMP - 12/12.
We DTD 12/27. I am 99% sure that I ovulated/ conceived 12/29 (tested with OPK's & BBT).

Scan today showed gestational & yolk sac in the correct location but only measuring at 5w5d. She wasn't terribly concerned about this (she assumes I ovulated later) however, that would mean that I conceived 03/01 and somehow got my BFP at 4DPO which is absolutely impossible.

So, am I correct in thinking that since it's basically impossible that I ovulated later but managed to get a BFP when I did?

I'm assuming that bambino stopped growing last week at 5w5d (but that was the day I had my last HCG taken?) and it's a missed MC - do you think I'm correct?

So confused!

Dw hun both my girls measured a week behind initially. It’s definitely hard to measure properly on such small areas and it only takes a tiny amount to throw off the measurements. Fingers crossed and keep us updated.

Did they do a regular or transvaginal ultrasound?

violagirl87
January 29th, 2019, 04:20 PM
RG I’m thinking of you and sending you pink dust! Update us when u can

kikurose
January 29th, 2019, 04:57 PM

So confused!

I went in for an ultrasound at 6w 2d and baby was just yolk sac and egg measuring 5 w 6 d. Two weeks later measured right on track with a heartbeat. FX things are fine. It's just a few days different which is MILLIMETERS!! FX FX FX for you!

bluebird.
January 29th, 2019, 05:42 PM
I went in for an ultrasound at 6w 2d and baby was just yolk sac and egg measuring 5 w 6 d. Two weeks later measured right on track with a heartbeat. FX things are fine. It's just a few days different which is MILLIMETERS!! FX FX FX for you!

This is exactly why I posted in here, thank you!!! [emoji1694][emoji1694]

bluebird.
January 29th, 2019, 05:45 PM
Thanks everyone, my first measured right on track and after a Chemical last cycle I am on edge!
I’m sure bub will catch up and I’m just worrying about nothing... now for the longest 12 days ever until the next scan!

RaisingGentlemen3
January 29th, 2019, 08:12 PM
RG I’m thinking of you and sending you pink dust! Update us when u can

Thank you! My scan is tomorrow evening so I will update you all tomorrow night! Can't believe I will know in less than 24 hrs! 😮😒😶

prayingfor#3
January 29th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Girls I also wanted to say I met my GP for getting the results of my 12 week Nuchal scan and baby has a SUA or a single umbilical artery. Has anyone had that in any of their pregnancies? DH noticed and and briefly discussed it with the sonographer ( I get my scans done where he works) and he just told me it’s not anything to worry , just a 1%variation that needs to be monitored.

My GP wants to send me to see the obstetrician at the local hospital from now on to do growth development scans and to rule out any abnormalities every 3-4 weeks.

After a bit of googling I’m freaking out. I feel like a fool for wanting a son so bad and then getting one but possibly not having a healthy baby. I’m feeling so guilty , like I should have just worked towards getting pregnant without any desire except a healthy baby.... I feel so stupid for thinking about clothes to buy and toys and never considering that there might be health issues.

Girls any advice or reassurance would be great

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190123/cb124309cf2cd8e86a86de3c03a8a12c.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190123/e67acd8047429a10b61b0e72460e0ebe.jpg

Violagirl87, my first son had SUA.
I spent so much time worrying about all of the risks and complications associated with it. He was born at 42 weeks and was perfect with no health issues whatsoever.
Try not to worry, I wish I hadn’t googled as I spent the rest of my pregnancy stressing for nothing xx

violagirl87
January 30th, 2019, 03:21 AM
Violagirl87, my first son had SUA.
I spent so much time worrying about all of the risks and complications associated with it. He was born at 42 weeks and was perfect with no health issues whatsoever.
Try not to worry, I wish I hadn’t googled as I spent the rest of my pregnancy stressing for nothing xx

Thank you so much for this. I have an appointment next week as they weren’t concerned enough to make me come in ASAP. That gives me hope since the NIPT and Nuchal came back with very very low risk. You are right google is not our friend . I will stay as positive as possible and keep busy .

Lilawt
January 30th, 2019, 04:21 AM
Thinking of your RG!!! Have my fingers crossed all is well with little one and it’s your little pink bundle.

Lil

4blue2pink
January 30th, 2019, 07:00 AM
good luck at your scan RG!! everything crossed for you :)

violagirl it sounds as if things are good with all your tests coming back normal and this sua is just a variation of normal, fingers crossed it stays this way and baby goes to full term with no issues :)

Sillyginger
January 30th, 2019, 10:52 AM
Thinking of you RG!!!! Sending pink dust your way!!
Viola, you had NIPT too which didn’t show any chromosomal abnormalities! I’m praying the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful and your baby boy continues to be healthy!

GirlieCat
January 30th, 2019, 12:48 PM
Thank you! My scan is tomorrow evening so I will update you all tomorrow night! Can't believe I will know in less than 24 hrs! ������

OMG I am so excited and nervous for you. Lots of pink dust to you!!

GirlieCat
January 30th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Waiting very impatiently for your scan RaisingGentlemen3!! Thinking of you in this very anxious time for you.

Blue2
January 30th, 2019, 05:43 PM
Has anyone used or know someone who has used Sneak Peek at-home gender prediction kit? I am scanning Amazon reviews now... based on their timeline I could find out gender 1-2 weeks before NIPT results... worth it or wait?

GirlieCat
January 30th, 2019, 06:11 PM
Has anyone used or know someone who has used Sneak Peek at-home gender prediction kit? I am scanning Amazon reviews now... based on their timeline I could find out gender 1-2 weeks before NIPT results... worth it or wait?

I am in another due date group and lots of ladies have used it. There have been some wrong results, but they also say that has a lot to do with user error and you have to be careful about cross contamination with anyone male toughing it. But there are far more ladies who got the correct answer. I personally would wait for the NIPT but that is just me. I get my blood drawn for my NIPT on FRIDAY!! Then the waiting 5-10 days for results is going to kill me (i think sneak peek has results super quick).

RaisingGentlemen3
January 30th, 2019, 07:42 PM
Ladies God is so good! We have healthy baby GIRL on board! I cried so hard! Then I went shopping hehe41099

Blue2
January 30th, 2019, 08:06 PM
CONGRATS RG!!!!!!!!! Wow wow wow that is amazing news - enjoy the pink shopping spree, you deserve it!!!! xx

Ladies God is so good! We have healthy baby GIRL on board! I cried so hard! Then I went shopping hehe41099

dreamofdaughter
January 30th, 2019, 08:47 PM

YES! Amazing! Congrats to your entire family. ❤️

GirlieCat
January 30th, 2019, 09:37 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh I am jumping for joy for you raisinggentlmen...and now raising one little lady! It makes me so emotional when someone gets the gender they desperately desired. So so so happy for you. What a great day. The rest of this pregnancy is going to be so fun for you!!

RaisingGentlemen3
January 30th, 2019, 10:19 PM
Thank you all! We are elated!

Sillyginger
January 30th, 2019, 10:57 PM
CONGRATULATIONS RG!!!!!! I’m so happy for you!!!!

ruupau
January 30th, 2019, 11:19 PM
Congratulations RG, happy for you

violagirl87
January 30th, 2019, 11:32 PM

Congratulations RG !!!!! So so so happy for you! Enjoy all the pinkness that is to come [emoji178]

violagirl87
January 30th, 2019, 11:33 PM
Good luck with ur NIPT girliecat as I believe you are the next one to get a gender result? Can’t wait !

4blue2pink
January 31st, 2019, 07:55 AM
RG YAY!!!!! Congratulations on your GIRL!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: so so happy for you its so amazing and surreal enjoy every second :)

girliecat good luck with your NIPT is it next month?

RaisingGentlemen3
January 31st, 2019, 08:15 AM
Thank you all! It's so nice to share the news as we haven't told anyone in real life yet! Haha And I guess I will have to figure a better user name soon

GirlieCat
January 31st, 2019, 10:35 AM
My NIPT blood draw is tomorrow morning and then I think results take 5-10 days business days. Going to feel like an eternity waiting but it will be here soon. Any suggestions on preparing yourself for disappointment? I would rather prepare to hear boy and be surprised if I am wrong, then hold onto hope it is a girl and be devastated if it is boy. When talking to husband, I call baby boy already, probably as a protective measure to start mentally accepting it. So glad to have you ladies on the journey.

Sillyginger
January 31st, 2019, 11:34 AM
Girliecat, praying you hear girl! Sending you pink dust! That 5-10 days is going to feel like 3 months!!!

4blue2pink
January 31st, 2019, 11:47 AM
Girliecat tomorrow!! wow thats come round quickly i have everything crossed for you!! but i think you are right to expect a boy until you get those results, even spend the next 5-10 days as if baby is a confirmed boy, think boy names, life with 1 of each etc.. if baby is a girl amazing!! :D but if not then you have already started preparing for that in a way and hopefully it would take the edge off the initial shock if that makes sense? it wont take away GD but it could make the initial reveal less jarring than if you'd been daydreaming girl names, girl clothes, life with 2 girls etc xx

Sillyginger
January 31st, 2019, 11:52 AM
We had our ultrasound on Tuesday, and there is one baby in there! Measuring right at 6w1d. There was a strong heartbeat, hr 133. The tech did say I ovulated from my left and now I’m freaking out because I read on some chat that left means girl and right means boy. Now with the higher hcg I’m feeling kinda defeated. Ugh! Someone take my phone!

GirlieCat
January 31st, 2019, 04:02 PM
We had our ultrasound on Tuesday, and there is one baby in there! Measuring right at 6w1d. There was a strong heartbeat, hr 133. The tech did say I ovulated from my left and now I’m freaking out because I read on some chat that left means girl and right means boy. Now with the higher hcg I’m feeling kinda defeated. Ugh! Someone take my phone!

It makes no difference which side you ovulate from. Scientifically that just doesn’t hold any weight- gender isn’t determined till the sperm implants so it would make no difference where the egg comes from. I have a friend with only one ovary and she had two boys and one girl. Glad baby is measuring perfect. Don’t read into things too much. For everything you read that says a particular sign is one gender you can find an opposing opinion or example. Are you getting early bloodwork to know?

RaisingGentlemen3
January 31st, 2019, 06:11 PM

I ovulated from my right this time and I am having a girl! Every egg you have is an x so it doesn't matter which side

Pbn3
January 31st, 2019, 08:45 PM
Congratulations RG!!!! So happy for you!

RaisingGentlemen3
January 31st, 2019, 11:13 PM
Congratulations RG!!!! So happy for you!

Thank you Pbn! It's a dream 😍 it feels so nice to look at baby girl names and clothes without feeling guilty! I still can't believe it's a girl!

eerised
February 1st, 2019, 06:19 AM
Happy for tou RG! I have 7 more weeks to wait and i really feel guilty looking at girl clothes

Sillyginger
February 1st, 2019, 12:12 PM
Oh, I know it’s hogwash. I ovulated from my right with DD2 for sure and probably with DD1 (I cant remember exactly, but the right is the ovary that usually ovulates). I wish stuff like that didn’t bother me!
We were team green for DD2 and it was so fun to find out at delivery. We will probably do that again.

Sillyginger
February 1st, 2019, 12:13 PM
Girliecat, thinking of you and sending pink dust your way!!

RaisingGentlemen3
February 2nd, 2019, 10:34 PM
Happy for tou RG! I have 7 more weeks to wait and i really feel guilty looking at girl clothes

Thank you! It'll go fast! Hope you hear your DG!

RaisingGentlemen3
February 2nd, 2019, 10:35 PM
Girliecat, was it just lab or did you have a scan as well?

ruupau
February 3rd, 2019, 12:47 AM
Girlicat, waiting for you to hear your results

GirlieCat
February 3rd, 2019, 01:06 AM
We had a quick scan yesterday at 11w3d. Doc said everything looked good. Looks like a baby now instead of a jelly bean. Should know gender in a week or so when the blood work comes back. I am nervous but other things in life like extreme morning sickness today and my husband being a jerk are keeping my mind off the wait. Eager to know either way so I can start accepting it and start planning a future with either two girls or one of each. I will let you girls know when the results come in.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190203/5b9a413e6fd5f11b107b379b904ce5c5.jpg

ruupau
February 3rd, 2019, 03:21 AM
We had a quick scan yesterday at 11w3d. Doc said everything looked good. Looks like a baby now instead of a jelly bean. Should know gender in a week or so when the blood work comes back. I am nervous but other things in life like extreme morning sickness today and my husband being a jerk are keeping my mind off the wait. Eager to know either way so I can start accepting it and start planning a future with either two girls or one of each. I will let you girls know when the results come in.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou swayed boy or girl Girlie

RaisingGentlemen3
February 3rd, 2019, 10:16 AM
Girlie, glad baby looks good! I don't see a nub and it was too early anyway. At least it's only 1 wk! Sorry dh is being a jerk!

Lilawt
February 4th, 2019, 09:40 AM
Raising, will you share how you find out please? How did the sonographer tell you or did she just hover over the potty shot so you could see yourself?

Lil

RaisingGentlemen3
February 4th, 2019, 01:10 PM
Raising, will you share how you find out please? How did the sonographer tell you or did she just hover over the potty shot so you could see yourself?

Lil

Hi Lil! The place we went to is specific to gender reveal scans. She checked the Chinese calendar to see the prediction, which is wrong for 2 of my 3, but it predicted girl. As soon as I laid down she began to scan and I was looking for the nub. She asked me if I had an inclination if it was a boy or girl based on symptoms. I told her that it has been really similar to 2 of my three pregnancies. She said meaning what? Boy or girl? I told her we have all boys. She smiled and stopped the screen on a potty shot and asked, are you ready then? (This all happened in less than 1 min and I still hadn't seen the nub so I really didn't know what she was gonna say) I just said I guess. She smiled and said it's a girl! And I just bawled! I didn't say a word, just cried. She gave me a tissue and I saw my dh fist pumping the air (he was super sick that day and couldn't talk much). She started to scan some more and I saw the long flat nub (clitoris by 15 wks) several times and the 3 lined-potty shot multiple times too. The tech kept saying "she is a wiggler" or "look at her stretch " and everytime it made me cry again lol. It was very surreal and emotional. ��������

Afterwards I went shopping while dh stayed in the car bc he felt so tired and sick, bless his heart! He is and was so excited but he had no energy and was running a high fever. I cried looking and choosing between girl clothes while shopping. I am sure I looked crazy! Haha but I don't care!❤

Lilawt
February 4th, 2019, 03:59 PM
That is so wonderful ! I can just imagine how strong your heart was beating just before you found out !!

Have fun shopping!

Lil

violagirl87
February 4th, 2019, 07:47 PM

Good luck girlie cat and keep us updated!

violagirl87
February 4th, 2019, 07:50 PM
Hi Lil! The place we went to is specific to gender reveal scans. She checked the Chinese calendar to see the prediction, which is wrong for 2 of my 3, but it predicted girl. As soon as I laid down she began to scan and I was looking for the nub. She asked me if I had an inclination if it was a boy or girl based on symptoms. I told her that it has been really similar to 2 of my three pregnancies. She said meaning what? Boy or girl? I told her we have all boys. She smiled and stopped the screen on a potty shot and asked, are you ready then? (This all happened in less than 1 min and I still hadn't seen the nub so I really didn't know what she was gonna say) I just said I guess. She smiled and said it's a girl! And I just bawled! I didn't say a word, just cried. She gave me a tissue and I saw my dh fist pumping the air (he was super sick that day and couldn't talk much). She started to scan some more and I saw the long flat nub (clitoris by 15 wks) several times and the 3 lined-potty shot multiple times too. The tech kept saying "she is a wiggler" or "look at her stretch " and everytime it made me cry again lol. It was very surreal and emotional. ��������

Afterwards I went shopping while dh stayed in the car bc he felt so tired and sick, bless his heart! He is and was so excited but he had no energy and was running a high fever. I cried looking and choosing between girl clothes while shopping. I am sure I looked crazy! Haha but I don't care![emoji173]

That’s so so so incredibly sweet RG! I was desperate for my tech to show me the gender even though we had the NIPT and my DH actually giggled when she said “here’s ur boys nub” [emoji2358]

Enjoy your shopping spree! Even I’ve caved and bought 3 little onesies for after birth [emoji85]

4blue2pink
February 5th, 2019, 06:12 AM
RG enjoy every second of all things pink and girly :D

Viola enjoy every second of all things blue and boyish :D

girliecat i have everything crossed for you!!

Lil are you due soon? (or am i thinking of someone else!!)

violagirl87
February 6th, 2019, 03:23 AM
Thanks 4blue2pink!!!

I did write a post to sillyginger as well saying not to worry too much about old wives tales but I don’t think it got posted ... good luck ginger we are all behind you !

On a side note, the last 2 weeks my nausea and first thing in the morning vomiting has come back, it’s the strangest thing. I was all good from 11-15 weeks and then bam back again.... anyone experience this before? I hope baby is getting enough nutrition with the SUA [emoji47]

Also decided to let my dh off the hook for getting me a valentines/bday present and got myself a memory foam pillow! Best thing I’ve ever had , I highly recommend

How’s everyone else doing?

ruupau
February 6th, 2019, 11:24 PM
Thanks 4blue2pink!!!

I did write a post to sillyginger as well saying not to worry too much about old wives tales but I don’t think it got posted ... good luck ginger we are all behind you !

On a side note, the last 2 weeks my nausea and first thing in the morning vomiting has come back, it’s the strangest thing. I was all good from 11-15 weeks and then bam back again.... anyone experience this before? I hope baby is getting enough nutrition with the SUA [emoji47]

Also decided to let my dh off the hook for getting me a valentines/bday present and got myself a memory foam pillow! Best thing I’ve ever had , I highly recommend

How’s everyone else doing?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkViolagirl hope the boy is growing, jus continue to eat and feed him even if you are throwing

Am jus waiting for my 7th week scan, today am 6 wks 3days,

violagirl87
February 7th, 2019, 07:02 PM
Thanks ruupau! Good luck with your scan !!

GirlieCat
February 7th, 2019, 09:14 PM
Still waiting...no lab results yet. I was hoping to get them before the weekend but I am not hopeful. I want time to process the results because we leave in a week to go out of town to visit family and will be telling our first person. I am 12w2d and we still haven’t told a single person. I need to be okay with the gender before insensitive people give there unsolicited opinions. I seriously hated the things people said to me with my first pregnancy- especially my own mother.

Who finds out gender next?