PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

sunrose
November 12th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Dear ladies,

I am posting after quite some time. Reading all this posts makes me remember the exciting path I walked to have my little girl. And she was born this August :ttcgirl:. After 2 wonderful boys she completed our family. My pregnancy wasn't easy. I had placenta previa, several runs to the emergency room and a long hospital stay during the summer that finished with a CS at 35 weeks. But she is here and perfect :HH:.

I just wanted to really thank all of you, for all the info, advises and support that helped me get my wonderful baby girl. Special thanks of course to atomic who is always here for a realistic advice, words of comfort and a good dose of optimism :hugs:.

And to conclude. I really think that I had a girl mainly because I've lost quite some weight in the months before I conceived, my diet was poor, I drank a lot of coffee and I was under tremendous work related stress. My body was not in good condition to get pregnant. My cycle changed, I barely had CM. I concieved my girl 10 years after my last pregnancy (the boys are 2 years apart). And my husband is in the mid 40's with, I am approaching the big 4.

Good luck to all pink dreamers :DD::DD::DD:

ksmom
November 12th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Congratulations on your baby girl! :happy:

4blue2pink
November 13th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Congratulations on your baby girl :heart:

Swaygirlz
November 13th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Congratulations on your girl x

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Noemi2017
November 13th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Nice u got your baby girl:HH:

atomic sagebrush
November 13th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Thanks so much for updating us Sunrose and hugest congrats!