PDA

View Full Version : AHH!

xokatietatie
December 21st, 2011, 05:36 PM
In the past couple weeks, six people I know have given birth to baby girls. Two of those births happened TODAY!!! I'm happy for these people, but all the baby girl pics on Facebook are KILLING ME!!! I feel so envious and sad right now. I sure hope my swaying works when I TTC.

alreadyneedivf
December 21st, 2011, 06:16 PM
hi katie!! facebook is a killer. I have to say though your boys are sooo adorable--I am dying from the picture. If I saw them on facebook--I'd ooo and aaaa about them, as would many people. Good luck with your sway! I really hope you get your DD.

xokatietatie
December 21st, 2011, 07:21 PM
hi katie!! facebook is a killer. I have to say though your boys are sooo adorable--I am dying from the picture. If I saw them on facebook--I'd ooo and aaaa about them, as would many people. Good luck with your sway! I really hope you get your DD.

Thanks! That's really sweet of you to say. :happy:

KnockYourBallsOff
December 21st, 2011, 09:17 PM
I'm going through the same thing. A friend on FB who had two boys just found out she's having TWIN girls. She's posting pink EVERYTHING from pinterest and stores and stuff. It really hits me in the gut. Praying my sway works too :) Hoping you get your DD!

xokatietatie
December 21st, 2011, 09:28 PM
I love Pinterest!!! I can get lost on the site. Seeing so many cute pink things is ROUGH! I hope you get your DD, too!