PDA

View Full Version : DH Agreed to FR!!!!!

KnockYourBallsOff
December 21st, 2011, 09:12 PM
I can't believe it!!!!! The man who wanted nothing to do with this swaying thing....agreed to frequent release 2x a day leading up to O!!!!!!! He said it would be 'fun'!!! He's always been lazy about sex...so I was SHOCKED!!!!!

I super excited!!!! :)))) Just had to share!

xokatietatie
December 21st, 2011, 09:16 PM
:bighug:

PeonyPrincess
December 21st, 2011, 10:38 PM
LMAO. That's hilarious! Hope he still feels so keen after a few days of it. Mind you, they do like having a goal to achieve!
My DH will do anything I tell him, but he still thinks I'm crazy!

Cinss
December 22nd, 2011, 06:25 AM
hahaha KYBO that is wonderful news, every little thing helps!

I was shocked the other day when my DP walked in and said "You should really close the windows when you have the incense burning, all the positive ions are going outside"... LOL

rainbowflower
December 22nd, 2011, 06:26 AM
lol perhaps he can have words with my DH and try to persuade him to do the same!

KnockYourBallsOff
December 22nd, 2011, 08:52 AM
I think we're creating monsters!!!! LOL!!! Rainbow...I'll be sending your DH 'FR vibes' :))))))

Cinss......I haven't even breached the ion subject w/ DH...I think he'd really think I was off my rocker then!!!!

atomic sagebrush
December 26th, 2011, 11:19 AM
Good luck!!

auroara78
December 27th, 2011, 12:01 PM
Good luck and I hope it works out, but my DH promised me abstiance before and found that he abstained so long he lost his drive and he could not even get the motor going!

I hope it works out for you!

HappyLea
December 29th, 2011, 01:01 PM
:bowdown: to your dh :bigsmile: my dh will be abstaining, he is ok about that but he doesnt know how long for yet...lol!

My dh is all for swaying, which is nice. I often get caught up in the moment and say stuff swaying let just go for it but he says we shall at least try and sway odds in favour for a girl...always the sensible one! Hate him at the time but agree with him after :D