PDA

View Full Version : How and When?

Journey2dFuture
December 23rd, 2011, 05:52 AM
How and When will you tell your family members?
If you have already please share your stories.

Yahmama
December 23rd, 2011, 08:29 PM
We're trying to decide that, actually. Just got BFP and this will be our 4th baby. Hard to get creative with so many others already! Thinking we'll wait until my 8 week appt. when I'll have an u/s but have no clue how to announce it!

Prayn4Haven
December 24th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Im not telling until 12-13 weeks after my CVS. I will know if my baby is healthy and gender. Then I am simply visiting with a t-shirt on that says Its a boy/GIRL. As far as facebook goes, a jar of Prego sounds good with pink or blue booties sitting on top.

Sunset
December 24th, 2011, 05:37 PM
congrats ladies on your pregnancies :)

Tiny Dancer
December 24th, 2011, 11:50 PM
I told close family members the day I got a positive pregnancy test. I couldn't hold it in!!! I announced to my friends on fb about 10 weeks with my two sons wearing "Big Brother" and "Biggest Brother" t-shirts plus a jar of Prego. The comments just came rolling in. It was fun. After my 12 week scan we announced it was twins by saying, "We count our blessings everyday and now we have TWO more to count.....it's twins!". Next we are going to announce their gender, it's girls. Any ideas?

Journey2dFuture
December 30th, 2011, 01:40 PM
I've updated my blog with how I announced the news to my mum and step dad with a video. Go check it out.

My Fabulous Children
January 3rd, 2012, 01:27 AM
Very nice way to tell them :awe:

I'll be announcing my pregnancy after 12 weeks :)