PDA

View Full Version : Seaying boy after MMC

Prayingforboy
November 16th, 2018, 08:11 AM
Hi Atomic,

I hope you can help.

I recently swayed boy and gave it all my heart. I went to my 12 week scan on Monday and found out that baby died the week prior. I was so in love with this baby already and had a good feeling it was my son.
I had an ERPC the following day and here I am sitting in front of my computer 3 days later feeling helpless.
Healthwise, I had a speedy recovery. 2 days of bleeding and then felt completely back to normal except for this overwhelming feeling of emptiness.

I know common belief is that 1st ovulation after miscarriage heavily sways girl but I am so sad that I do not feel like i can wait for my AF to return before trying.
Can you please give me advice on the best way to approach my sway, knowing that I will be trying in the coming 2-3 weeks?

So far, I am taking
Womens one a day
Probiotics
Fish oil 1000mg twice a week
Iron tablet 2times per day. 210mg ferrous something. I was not prescribed it but found a box at home and decided to take it
Folic acid 1000mg twice a day
Ubiquinol 100mg per day

Hubby is taking
men’s one a day over 50
ubiquinol 100mg per day
Probiotics
Fish oil

I am 29 and have a DD who is 3

Thank you

atomic sagebrush
November 18th, 2018, 02:38 PM
Oh gosh I'm so terribly sorry to hear this.

That is WAY too much iron. Please take that no more than 2x a week from here on in.

Everything else is looking good to me. I would have you try to get plenty of rest. Have you had your thyroid checked?