PDA

View Full Version : Headaches and horrible acne! Signs of Boy or Girl??

nikbaby3
December 23rd, 2011, 08:57 PM
Just curious if anyone has had these symptoms with one gender or the other. I have 2 boys and when I am NOT pregnant I have horrible headaches but when I was preg with both my boys my headaches went away the whole pregnancy. I was so happy that I didn't have the horrible headaches, and I also had great skin. I am now 15 weeks and don't know the gender yet but I have headaches at least 3 times a week and horrible acne, I haven't had breakouts like this my whole life!! Could it mean I might be having a girl?? Has any one experienced anything like this?

Cinss
December 23rd, 2011, 09:42 PM
You may be having these symptoms because of a change in diet?

nikbaby3
December 23rd, 2011, 10:12 PM
Thanks for your reply. I really haven't changed my diet at all. I've been a vegetarian for about 7 years. I eat pretty healthy.

Cinss
December 23rd, 2011, 10:21 PM
Well in that case, sounds like a good sign to me :fx: for your girl.

nikbaby3
December 23rd, 2011, 11:16 PM
Thanks you!! I sure hope that a beautiful little girl is the reason for these horrible symptoms!! : ) I will keep u updated!!

purple sky
December 24th, 2011, 02:00 AM
My BFF had acne with both her girls pregnancies. Hope it's a good sign for you.

zanacal
December 24th, 2011, 01:57 PM
I'm pregnant with a girl and my skin is yuck - I have spots on my face (particularly bad today, I'll look stunning in the Christmas day photos!!) and on my back. I didn't get it with my boys!

Rein&Sonshines
December 24th, 2011, 02:09 PM
I hear girls steal your beauty, making you break out,but I had acne on and off with my boy pregnancies. However, I ONLY had headaches with my GIRL.
I bet you're having a girl. Best to you!

nikbaby3
December 26th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Thanks for replying purple sky, zanacal and rein&sonshines! I will definitely update when I find out.. I sure hope this baby is a girl! This pregnancy is a lot different then my last two, so fingers crossed : )

zanacal
December 27th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Good luck - and guess what, I have a stinking headache today!!

nikbaby3
December 27th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Thanks zanacal, I need all the luck I can get!! : ) Im sorry u have a dang headache, they are horrible, but i'm sure u feel the same way I feel, if u have to go through 9 months of headaches and breakouts, it will be worth it in the end to get your little princess!!!

nikbaby3
January 17th, 2012, 11:24 PM
ITS A GIRL!!!

purple sky
January 18th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Congratulations!!!! Thats great news :) How far along are you?

Princess of Pink
January 18th, 2012, 02:16 AM
My friend just had her third girl and her entire pregnancy she had headaches and pimples. I have never had the headaches and only got pimples with #1.

KellyLouise2012
February 18th, 2012, 09:03 AM
I am getting terrible headaches not all the time but I don't normally get them at all and didn't when I was pregnant with my 2 boys..........wonder if this is a sign of a girl?!?

Foxy
February 18th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Congratulations on your baby girl! I had great skin with my girls and pimples and oily skin with the boys. I had headaches with both genders.

nikbaby3
February 29th, 2012, 11:32 PM
Hi, Purplesky! Thanks! I am now 25 weeks!!

Guess every pregnancy is different, but definitely seemed like a sign for me : )

@KellyLouise2012 I hope its a sign for you and you get a girl, are you hoping for a girl this time??

Myloves
March 1st, 2012, 05:36 AM
Congrats on your girl!

Myloves
March 1st, 2012, 05:36 AM
And the only pregnancy I had clear skin with was ds2.

Butterfly Spirit
March 1st, 2012, 05:42 AM
You could be. I hear that girls "steal mom's beauty" :) I hope you SEE PINK!!!! :)

sjbroadley
March 14th, 2012, 04:03 AM
I had Terrible skin with ds1 and great skin with ds2, terrible skin with this baby, not sure it's gender related though x

Tap-atalking on my IPhone!

HappyLea
March 28th, 2012, 08:38 AM
Ooh i hope that it is true that a girl steals mums beauty!!! I have broke out bad spots on my face and all over my back and my chest :( i feel horrible!!!

KellyLouise2012
March 30th, 2012, 06:58 AM
Sorry for the late reply had a confusing for weeks. We went for a private gender scan at 16 weeks and we were told boy and were made up. Then at our NHS 20 weeks scan she said maybe girl :/ this happened to anyone else before? X