PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant naturally after our 3 x HT attempts

grasshopper
December 23rd, 2011, 09:05 PM
Hi all...fell off the radar after my last HT cycle due to a HUGE number of crazy circumstances but finally have a chance to come up for air and thought I should announce that we are currently 15 weeks pregnant.

We had decided that our last HT attempt was our final and we would have a go at a blue sway, but our lives took a few strange twists and we fell pregnant after only a few weeks on the boy diet so really have no idea whether we managed to sway at all in the end.

12 week scan gave nothing much away (although i found the skull shape gender differences info interesting and based on that my scan photo looks more boyish).

I guess we will just have to wait and see...DH tells me this is definitely our last bub so crossing fingers its our boy.

Good luck to everyone on their baby journeys.

Hoping4aPrincess
December 23rd, 2011, 09:20 PM
Congrats! Fingers crossed that this baby is your :babym:!

nuthinbutpink
December 23rd, 2011, 10:30 PM
YAY! OMG! So excited for you! Any pictures?

love being a mummy
December 24th, 2011, 04:16 AM
Congratulations, sending you blue dust.

atomic sagebrush
December 24th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Congrats!! Sending you all the blue dust at my disposal!!

Daisy Mae
December 24th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Congrats! So happy for you!

jacqueline
December 24th, 2011, 11:38 AM
Congrats grasshopper, so very happy for you! Keep us updated in the HT forum :)

Hobbermittens
December 24th, 2011, 12:53 PM
Congrats grasshopper!

Bee Shine
December 24th, 2011, 01:09 PM
congrats!

zanacal
December 24th, 2011, 01:33 PM
How lovely, congratulations!

threeatlast
December 24th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Congratulations and hope everything goes well :)

indigoviolet
December 24th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Congratulations!! You can have ALL my blue dust, good luck!

Persuing Lacey
December 24th, 2011, 03:07 PM
Congrats Grasshopper. You were around when I started my journey, and I wish nothing but the best for you.

lindi
December 24th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Congratulations!!

Sunset
December 24th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Congratulations on your pregnancy!! :)

jils04
December 24th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Wow congrats grasshopper, I started my journey just after you.
Wishing your dreams come true. X

Regrow
December 25th, 2011, 09:42 AM
Oh wow congratulations!!! You have been in my thoughts wondering how you were going, my mum and dad have asked after you as well. I will be crossing my fingers and praying that your little bean is a DS. Hope your family is all well, take care and keep us posted x

HopeandDreamG
December 25th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Congrats!!! That is fantastic...sending you all my blue dust!

ruby
December 25th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Congratulations Grasshopper. Wonderful news ! I have wondered about you too. All the very best for a healthy and happy pregnancy x

grasshopper
December 25th, 2011, 08:46 PM
Awww guys...thanks heaps.

I have been wondering how everyone is doing and been meaning to catch up with everyone's stories but my subscription lasped in my absence so at the moment I can't read any of the private sections until I renew...I will do in the new year sometime when I have more time to get on here and have a read.
So happy to see some new BFP's in some of your signatures too.

NBP...I have got 2 dodgy pics of bub but no nubs visible at all. Hoping that the 20 week scan is nice and clear and gives a good shot of bubs bits. If not I'll be studying that head shape with a magnifying glass...lol.

Regrow...March is soooo close...hope you have been working on names. Tell your Mum to get those beads out...lol.

I have been trying to work out if what I did with the boy diet can be classed as a sway because I was only doing it for a few weeks...increased salt, protein, fats, loads of eggs and nuts, increased dairy with yoghurt/cheese, heaps more vegies fruit...I actually cut down on the carbs though as wheat and sugar seem to wreak havoc with my body so didn't put on any weight but was def eating loads.
I didn't do anything else though to sway...timing was out the window as I only had 2 cycles after my failed IVF and they were a bit out of whack so had hard time working out exactly when I had ovulated...had almost no CM either. Anyone have an idea if the diet would have helped for such short period?

Anyway...waffling...sorry. Hope everyone had a fantastic Xmas. Thanks for the well wishes. Hugs to you all.

Wanting a daughter
December 25th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Huge congrats to you Grasshopper. Well done. You were a great source of info to me when I first came on here and I'm so happy for you now!

ShapeOfMyHeart
December 26th, 2011, 07:47 PM
congrats!

Regrow
December 27th, 2011, 01:32 AM
Grasshopper I have the beads out for you, praying with all my heart hun x

fifismomma
January 24th, 2012, 01:18 PM
fantastic many congrats

My Fabulous Children
January 30th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Congrats!!