PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Reproductive Care Center in Utah?

fun family
December 26th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I have used this clinic before the concieve my third child, and now that we have four boys, I was thinking of checking out the PGD programs there. When I was TTC #3 the nurses there was joking about how I needed to use PGD but I did not feel like going that far at the time. Of course I ended up with another boy who I absolutely ADORE, but it would be fun to have a girl. Anyway, if you used them, could you tell me if you were happy with the process? (I did not do IVF with them, it was IUI so I don't know much about IVF) Also, I heard a rumour they have a some kind of money back program--could you tell me about that as well? Thanks!

nuthinbutpink
December 26th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Hi there. If it is close to you and you liked them, I would go for it. You can look at their live birth rate using IVF on SART.org. I would ask what kind of PGD they offer and how many biopsies their embryologist performs(assuming they have that capability in house).

fun family
December 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Thank you for your input, nothing but pink! Maybe I should ask this on the private board too? There is more traffic over there?

nuthinbutpink
December 26th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Thank you for your input, nothing but pink! Maybe I should ask this on the private board too? There is more traffic over there?

Yes, that's where most of the HT gals hang out and monitor.

jacqueline
December 26th, 2011, 11:52 AM
Yes there is definitely one member in the private forum that used that clinic and is now pregnant. She bought a 4-cycle refund package and got pregnant on the second cycle. I believe that the PGD charge was very inexpensive. Post a question in the private forum and I'm sure she'll respond.

fun family
December 26th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Thank you, I will try over on the private board.