PDA

View Full Version : Poll: 3 boys + ? results on gender dreaming?

applesoup
December 26th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

If you've had 3 boys & went on to have a 4th baby, will you tell us what your 4th was? I'm curious about the ratios on gender dreaming.

Thanks!

princesssarah34
December 26th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Well just take a look at my sigi!:bigsmile:
But mind you I did not sway hard with my 4th and I didn't sway at all with this pg either!

zanacal
December 27th, 2011, 01:39 PM
I have 3 boys and did a Gender Dreaming sway for my 4th - which is a girl :D

zanacal
December 27th, 2011, 01:40 PM
PS - there aren't many results over here yet because the site is so new and the first ladies who made it over still had elements of an IG style sway in their plans. I may even be the first with 3+ boys to have done a GD sway without any of the IG stuff.

XXdreaming
December 30th, 2011, 08:08 PM
you can see from my siggy I had another boy, so 4 boys for me and I have no clue what #5 is yet

amysboys
January 20th, 2012, 08:45 AM
Interested to see the results. I have 3 boys and newly pg with No4

TT_3814
February 19th, 2012, 10:55 PM
3 boys and 12 weeks with #4, will update sometime in April, if baby cooperates. :)

Pinkwouldbenice
August 12th, 2012, 12:49 AM
I know this is an older thread but I have 3 boys. I am going to TTC this dec 2012 using the LE diet:)

Mum23boys
October 26th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Bump - interesting thread - Gutted that the ratio is 9 to 2 as it stands at the moment

Mrs_P
October 26th, 2012, 10:58 AM
Interested to see the results. I have 3 boys and newly pg with No4

Great idea mum23 really interesting to actual odds for women in our position. Looks like this lady got her girl

Mrs_P
October 26th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Ok for anyone else as daft and obsessed as me i've been through the sway posts and these are all the moms who posted with 3+ boys (not counted anyone with less as two or one boys to me is just coincidence not a pattern or a boy sentence).

Kandi 3b -G
Charlieispy 3B - B
GlitterGirl 3B - G
IsobellaNext 3B - G
DoulaMama 3B - G
Shouldihope 3B -B
4Boys 4B -B
KnockYourBallsOff 3B -B
Irishmom 3B -B
Our3Sons 3B -B
Happylea 3B - B
JJC3434 3B - G
Zanacal 3B - G
Tiffani3 3B - B?
AS 4B -G
BigChrista - 4B - m/c G :sad:
RKTMama 3B - ?
MochaGirl 3B - G
Winngrin 3B - ?
Amysboys 3B - G
Applesoup 3B - G
PrincessSarah34 3B -B
XXDreaming 3B - B

Anyone still with me and counting its 11 girls 11 boys - ironically and amazingly 50/50

Maybe some of us do stand a chance after all - although with swaying it still only returns your odds to 50/50 making me think either a swaying is having no effect at all or b (most likely) we are so hardwired boy even the best sway can only level your chances

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 26th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Mrs. P I have 3 boys and a girl but they fell bbgb. Not sure if you're counting this or not.

pebmcpd7
October 26th, 2012, 12:10 PM
B,B,B,B,B,B and hoping for G!!!!

Mrs_P
October 26th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Mrs. P I have 3 boys and a girl but they fell bbgb. Not sure if you're counting this or not.

Yeah i thought about you when i wrote these posts - you seem to me to just be a lucky freak of nature (in a nice way) a little princess thrown in just to the icing on your cake - i really hope lightening strikes twice and she gets a sister. I've often been tempted to ask - whats she like your little lady? whats her name?

Rosie85
October 26th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Looks like good odds still! 50/50!

ThreeMenAndALAdy
October 26th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Yeah i thought about you when i wrote these posts - you seem to me to just be a lucky freak of nature (in a nice way) a little princess thrown in just to the icing on your cake - i really hope lightening strikes twice and she gets a sister. I've often been tempted to ask - whats she like your little lady? whats her name?

Her name is Ava. She has light brown, curly hair and incredible blue eyes. She's very tall for 3. She's super girly when she wants to be, but can turn it right off and wrestle and run around with the boys. She's exactly what I never knew I always wanted. She has brought our family so much joy. She is best buds with ds2. Thanks so asking. And I pray lightning strikes one more time. We need a little more balance in this house.

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Bump - interesting thread - Gutted that the ratio is 9 to 2 as it stands at the moment

Did you notice that this thread IS ALMOST A YEAR OLD???

The current stats are in the Dream Members section.

atomic sagebrush
October 26th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Don't forget me!

Mrs_P
October 27th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Her name is Ava. She has light brown, curly hair and incredible blue eyes. She's very tall for 3. She's super girly when she wants to be, but can turn it right off and wrestle and run around with the boys. She's exactly what I never knew I always wanted. She has brought our family so much joy. She is best buds with ds2. Thanks so asking. And I pray lightning strikes one more time. We need a little more balance in this house.

OMG she sounds so adorable and i love that name classical and beautiful - sounds just the like daughter i dream of