PDA

View Full Version : clinics in north california

roshu77
December 27th, 2011, 02:39 AM
Has anyone heard anything about clinics in and around san francisco that do pgd for family balancing.I need to decide whether i am going to cycle with dr potter or find some one nearby
thank you so much

nuthinbutpink
December 27th, 2011, 07:26 AM
I know people have used PFC- Pacific Fertility. *I read cost was around $14,000.

Also, I know one poster used Reproductive Science Center.

roshu77
December 27th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Thanks NBP... I was also looking at the kaiser Permanante ..do u think that would be a good option. I also looked at bay area ivf but couldnt find any data about it on sart. the rates at kaiser looked good though..i will also check out pacific...it is a difficult decision whether to go with dr lin or dr potter or just go local. dr lin or potter would be a 6 hour drive for me at this point .

nuthinbutpink
December 27th, 2011, 02:36 PM
How many times would you have to travel? Have you had pretesting?

roshu77
December 27th, 2011, 07:17 PM
I dont know how many times i would have to travel ...do u have to go in everyday....i am exploring my options so that i can cycle in summer/fall 2012. i havent had pretesting either...i have pco and am 34 , but have concieved 2 girls naturally while on metformin.Just called RFC for an estimate and told them i am from gender dreaming ...i hope they have something for members .. i need to give an estimate to hubby am looking and evaluating my options ..also looked at Nova ivf ...also called RSC and they said they dont do pgd for family balancing.