PDA

View Full Version : please help

Gemgem
December 28th, 2011, 06:42 AM
hi, I am in the uk I was wondering if anyone knew where they offered ericsson in the uk? I have searched the net for ages and cannot find anything, gender clinics in Scotland London and Birmingham seem to be closed. Can someone offer any advice on this please? Please reply I'm desperate. Thank you x

rainbowflower
December 28th, 2011, 06:44 AM
I think it's now become illegal in the UK, you'd have to go elsewhere for it

nuthinbutpink
December 28th, 2011, 07:21 AM
I'm pretty sure it is now illegal in the UK. Their website has the International locations listed. I'm sorry. Many gals from the UK have come here to the States for IVF.

Mollymaybe
December 31st, 2011, 04:03 AM
Hi, I have just replied to your post about Dogus and thought I'd reply to this too. I'm from the uk and everything is illegal here now. You need to go to America or Cyprus ( but definitely not Dogus!!) Its really quite easy to sort out but looks impossible when you start! I've never been to the US as its too far for us with 3 young kids so I decided on Cyprus. I'm just hoping that my 2nd attempt is better than my 1st! If you want to ask me any questions, I'll be happy to help. Molly. X x

SarahEngland
January 5th, 2012, 08:05 AM
Hi, I'm from the UK too - Essex, and early last year I found a place in Birmingham that offered some sort of sperm sorting and IUI which I was interested in. By the time I looked into it seriously it had been shut. I'm sure that there must be doctors who carry out IVF for gender selection in London but I would have no idea where to start as they wouldn't advertise it!
I have found that the nearest place you can get which seems to have great results is the Genesis Clinic in Southern Cyprus. I went there in October and plan to return again in the next couple of months. I'm with Mollymaybe, if you need any help with your research etc pm me or ask away, there are lots of helpful people on these forums. I hope that you find what you're looking for. Good luck!

princess-nash
February 15th, 2012, 10:34 AM
kmjkl

user2404
August 23rd, 2012, 09:10 AM
Hi I from Surrey,irony is that PGD was developed in UK but is banned for gender selection.Has anyone got ho many cases succeeded in how many attempts from Genesis Cyprus.I've tried North Cyprus IVF(Idil and Savas) but failed so gutted.
Luv,Viki

stargazer
August 23rd, 2012, 09:14 AM
There's no official stats. You need to become a member then you can look through old cycle diaries. There are Genesis successes here