PDA

View Full Version : Entered my 2ww!

kaseybaby
December 28th, 2011, 08:07 PM
I am either 3 or 4 dpo, fertility friend is going to say 3 but I believe 4. I am swaying for a girl, and have been on the diet since May, and trying since the end of June. If I am not pregnant with cycle I have to begin fertility testing.

Good luck ladies!!!

nuthinbutpink
December 28th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Good luck!

xokatietatie
December 28th, 2011, 09:09 PM
Good luck!

Sunset
December 29th, 2011, 02:36 AM
good luck!! fx for a bfp!!!

sallygal
December 29th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Good luck kaseybaby! I am also 3dpo and have been ttc a girl. This is out 3rd attempt (month) at swaying. I was convinced I was pg last 2 times but was not, so not getting my hopes up! Fell straight away with my boys so guess I was thinking that would happen again even with swaying. How you going with your diet?? Still doing it in tww? I have completely fallen off the wagon... so SO over it!!!! Been on it for 4 months now.

zanacal
December 29th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Good luck!

kaseybaby
December 29th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Good luck kaseybaby! I am also 3dpo and have been ttc a girl. This is out 3rd attempt (month) at swaying. I was convinced I was pg last 2 times but was not, so not getting my hopes up! Fell straight away with my boys so guess I was thinking that would happen again even with swaying. How you going with your diet?? Still doing it in tww? I have completely fallen off the wagon... so SO over it!!!! Been on it for 4 months now.

I am definitely not as strict the last month. I was doing great, then the holidays came. But I needed to ease up a little because it has been 9 cycles with no BFP, and my hair was falling out.

I have said it before, i just feel like I am a boy mom through and through. I am almost feeling I have GD without even being pregnant.

sallygal
December 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=kaseybaby;119240]I am definitely not as strict the last month. I was doing great, then the holidays came. But I needed to ease up a little because it has been 9 cycles with no BFP, and my hair was falling out. - Oh no is that because you have lost so much weight? Look after yourself!

I have said it before, i just feel like I am a boy mom through and through. I am almost feeling I have GD without even being pregnant.[/QUOT- I kinda feel the same thing. I am starting to think if not BFP this month I am going to drop most things but then I think I will just get preg with another boy and will be cross with myself that I didn't even try! What to do?! What was your sway like this month? Are you doing frequent release or abstaining? Timing?

sallygal
December 29th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Whoops I replied to your quote and it didn't quite work... hope you can read it! Sorry!

kaseybaby
December 29th, 2011, 10:13 PM
I focused on diet, but did LE, and definitely didn't stick to being a veggie this month but did limit my meat intake. I took vitex, folic acid and cal/mag, was a couch potato, and downed diet coke/chewed sugar free gum. Not my best sway month at all, and I wasn't going to try at all, but after all these months I didn't want to go entirely off my sway just to have to start all over again next month.

A bunch of people I know are pregnant, and pregnant with girls. It is like a double punch in the stomach.

drowning in boys
December 30th, 2011, 01:00 AM
best of luck Kaseybaby I hope this is your month!! i am just 6 dpo so not far ahead of ya. praying we both score a little pink princess from this cycle!

auroara78
December 30th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Good luck, Kaseybaby, when will u test? 10 dpo, 12? or wait until AF is supposed to show? Did you O on xmas day or xmas eve?

kaseybaby
December 30th, 2011, 02:22 PM
I think I ovulated on the 26th but FF says the 27th. But I got two positive OPK's on the 24th and 25th and then it started to fade around 12 am on the 25th. My CM went from EWCM to creamy by the 26th. I really hope I ovulated on the 26th because I slacked on my aspartame on the 27th :(

rainbowflower
December 30th, 2011, 02:32 PM
good luck! I'm 4dpo today too