PDA

View Full Version : SUCH a relief!

NeedAGirl!
December 28th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Today we had lunch with my family. My family knows I am swaying. My sister asked "so what if this is another boy. Will you try for #4?" Before I could even answer, my husband said yes!! He knows that if this sway does not work, e will go ht and all the $, stress and heartbreak that means. I am still praying that God grants us a daughter this time if that is His will but makes it sooo much less stressful! I really, really don't want to go down that road but relieved to know it exists! He never wanted more than 3.

KnockYourBallsOff
December 28th, 2011, 09:57 PM
What a wonderful thing to know DH is so supportive!!!!! Good for y'all!!!!! Hope you get your DD!

nuthinbutpink
December 28th, 2011, 09:59 PM
It is a relief. When we found out about DD3, I wasn't as upset as I had been with DD2 and that was mostly because I asked DH if we was okay with trying again because I did not feel done. He said yes and that was before I even knew about HT! That was a whole other conversation! That's great you can be so open with your family and hopefully they are careful with your feelings that way.